May 2020
    18192021222324

jans11 on New Album #TherapySessions by…
    Abrra on New Album #TherapySessions by…
    jans11 on New Album #TherapySessions by…
    Abrra on New Album #TherapySessions by…

• Click on picture to buy “Therapy Sessions” on itunes

• Click on picture to buy “Postcards In The Sky” on itunes

• Click the picture to buy “Leo EP” on iTunes

New Album #TherapySessions by David Archuleta Available Everywhere!!!

Posted by djafan on Friday, May 22, 2020

Click on link to play Therapy Sessions on all Platforms ….. HERE

Therapy Sessions Charting on Itunes and Amazon!!!

David had an awesome acoustic launch party for Therapy Sessions! And so many goodies!!!!!

Also had a Q&A on Popular TV Instagram takeover!

Almost an hour long Podcast interview. Click on link …… Podcast

David has released three videos from Therapy Sessions with a fourth to be released for Switch!

Check Archie’s Extras for many many more goodies from David Archuleta!

Archies Extras

DavidArchuleta.com

27 Responses to “New Album #TherapySessions by David Archuleta Available Everywhere!!!”

Hello everyone! Super excited with Therapy Sessions. Have you all listened to it? Which is your favorite? I can’t choose, no surprise there though lol

Hope everyone is doing well during these trying times ((hugs))

Liked by 1 person

Great post Dja! I’ve listened to his album bunches of times and still can’t pick just one! Standing out for me though is Voices, OK All Right, Good in the Bad, Switch, and Future Self! So that takes in half of the album..lol……just like David singing anything….

Hanging in there but was totally disappointed missing 2 of David’s concerts. 😦 One has been rescheduled for July 28th so hoping that will take place! (((hugs right back at ya))) 🙂
    I also missed out on a 1 week cruise the kids had planned for me and a trip to CA with my DIL…so the ole Covid sure messed up some good plans for me. 😦

Whoops…I wrote in Voices but the name of the song is You Worry! My bad….

lol Hi Jan! I was wondering what song that was 🙂 Life sure has taken a change. I was going to the March 30th concert and has been rescheduled to July 13 but not sure if it won’t be rescheduled again since its a small GA venue, we’ll see.

After hearing all the new songs on Therapy Sessions I so want a concert I love them all! Yesterday it was still charting on pop at #10! It hit #1 ahead of a lot of always on the radio singers with no label no promo. I’m so happy for him and us!

Liked by 1 person

This is so cool. Love these behind the scenes sessions.

Liked by 1 person

One of the concerts I was going to thanks to my DIL was in San Jose. Don’t know if that was the one you were going to but if so it would have been so good to see you all again!
    Was flying out there to see grandsons but that was cancelled and the other in KC was in April and that was rescheduled to late July but that remains to be seen. Here’s hoping things change enough to get to see him this year.

I try to catch all his behind the scenes and little songs he sings to us from home. He has tried so hard to please us! ♥

Hi Jan, I was attending the Hollywood concert but yeah that remains to be seen. Safety first though, his and ours.

Loved this interview, take a listen.

Liked by 1 person

Yes, safety is always the priority! ♥ Too bad tho that this virus had to disrupt everyone’s life and David having to cancel his concerts. I think that is where they get the main part of their income now. All his fans always look forward to seeing him live.

I love that interview on Talking Lion!

Thanks for the new post Djafann 🙂

Today I felt a bit more normal. I went food shopping for the first time since January. And I made a haircut appointment!

I’m kinda liking David’s long hair . Let’s enjoy it while we can huh?

Liked by 1 person

Nice puzzle, Abs. I really like his hair just this length, yes, let us enjoy…♥♥

New therapy session for “Just Breathe” ! I’m loving these how the songs were created with all involved, David in particular, surprise! lol Though I wish it was a little longer.

Hi there Abrra! Nice puzzle. His hair has a life of it’s own for sure 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Don’t you just enjoy the photo shoots?

Liked by 1 person

Whoo hoo! This puzzle is Ok, all right, Abs! Thanks! All day I haven’t been able to get Brave out of my mind. David talked about it being one of his favorites, especially the chorus….and it brings the best of his voice out…love it! Hope everyone is doing ok and staying safe in this crazy world. Just want to be normal and go to a David concert! ♥

Here he is talking about it…

Two of my favorites!

Liked by 1 person

Thanks, Abs, for the two purrfect loves right there! And being such a dedicated puzzle giver. Hoping things might pick up sooner rather than later. I did get the bad news that David’s concert here in KC has been postponed til 2021 with no date set as of now. 🙂 Dang!

This face!

Liked by 1 person

Loved your pick this week Abs! He will probably be just as good looking when he gets old! I will never know so I will enjoy him while I can! 🙂 His new album just gets better and better every time I listen to it. ♥

Perfect match!

Liked by 1 person

Awesome, ABS! Thanks so much. It is sad that no one else is enjoying your puzzles…maybe they are but do not comment anymore. Miss all the good ones that used to come here. This was always the one I came to as it was like one big happy family. With just me being here makes me feel maybe I said something to make everyone go away…Hope not! Maybe they will venture back in when David gets going again. Sure hope so. ♥ Love to all and stay safe.

22. Nancy Shaffer said

I’m one, who has been a devoted David fan, from the beginning, but rarely comments. THX to The Voice & FOD and all who keep us up to date on David, via FB, IG, twitter, etc. Abrra, I LOVE ALL your puzzles!!

Salute!

Liked by 1 person

Thanks ladies! I enjoy doing them so I like to share. Welcome to The Voice Nancy! Jan many tell me they come here for the puzzles.

Liked by 1 person

Hi Nancy! Good to see ya here. Thanks,Abs, glad to hear about others enjoying your puzzles. And thanks for another gem. It was funny putting his teeth together as they were a little fangy before I got them together. LOL
    Have a good week, Archies!

Go red team!

Liked by 1 person

Love this photo of David! Thanks, Abs. Hope everyone had a great fourth. Our family always plays this at all get togethers, so much fun.

Kansas City’s concert has been rescheduled for May 18 next year. Keeping my fingers crossed for 2021 to be a much better year.