January 2020
    « Dec
    20212223242526

tawna21 on Some David Archuleta Goodies I…
    jans11 on Some David Archuleta Goodies I…
    Abrra on Some David Archuleta Goodies I…
    jans11 on Some David Archuleta Goodies I…

• Click on picture to buy “Postcards In The Sky” on itunes

• Click the picture to buy “Leo EP” on iTunes

Some David Archuleta Goodies In The New Year #2020

Posted by djafan on Friday, January 3, 2020

View this post on Instagram

Happy New Year! #2020

A post shared by David Archuleta (@davidarchie) on

David talks about last decade. Must watch.

This from David’s instastory…Love it!

David plays name my song with these lyrics. Also a must watch.

13 Responses to “Some David Archuleta Goodies In The New Year #2020”

So many goodies … thanks, DJA! I cannot watch that video of David being thrown in the air ever again … the mom/grandma in me! Too much danger going on there. What can I say? :/

Welcome to 2020 and I’m hoping this year is a great one for everyone! ♥

Liked by 1 person

2. Gwendolyn Runyon said

Love this so much! Thanks for sharing! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone

Liked by 1 person

Thanks for the post DJA! Yes, it is chocked full of David goodies and I love that he is keeping in touch with us more than ever. So special! ♥

Yes, I am seeing David in April….got my tickets and all ready for Dayzee’s visit. 🙂

Happy New Year everyone! Hope it is a special year for all! ♥

Got a new computer and finally able to log into things again :))

Enjoy!

Liked by 1 person

A beautiful festive puzzle, Abs, thanks.

Who’s ready for an album en espanol?!?! I AM!

Liked by 1 person

I am soooo ready for any kind of album! 🙂 New songs are so welcome but I heard some yrs ago that January is the quiet month for musicians since they are getting everything lined up for the new year of music and concerts. I am thinking something will be released in Feb since the concert here is in April. Would love it to be sooner though!

Is that almost a Pompadour? 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Another winner! He always looks so fresh… Thanks Abs!

DJA, did you say u were going to the San Jose concert? My son and daughter in law surprised me with a trip to CA to visit my grandsons there and is treating me to David’s concert also! So surprised! Already all the kids are paying my way on the cruise they have planned for me. And get to see David here in KC 2 weeks later. This is my special birthday year and looks like I will be celebrating all year round! 🙂 ♥ If u r going to it, will see ya there!

Liked by 1 person

The climb to the top isn’t always this easy.

Liked by 2 people

Was a fun one, Abs! Thanks for being the best puzzle picker outer! 🙂 Can’t wait til he releases his new album..

And, Abrra, that climb is one that I choose not to attempt. Standing on top of a tall building, in the open is not my idea of where I want to stand. :/