January 2020
    20212223242526

jans11 on New Album #TherapySessions by…
    Abrra on New Album #TherapySessions by…
    jans11 on New Album #TherapySessions by…
    Abrra on Some David Archuleta Goodies I…

• Click on picture to buy “Therapy Sessions” on itunes

• Click on picture to buy “Postcards In The Sky” on itunes

• Click the picture to buy “Leo EP” on iTunes

Some David Archuleta Goodies In The New Year #2020

Posted by djafan on Friday, January 3, 2020

View this post on Instagram

Happy New Year! #2020

A post shared by David Archuleta (@davidarchie) on

David talks about last decade. Must watch.

This from David’s instastory…Love it!

David plays name my song with these lyrics. Also a must watch.

72 Responses to “Some David Archuleta Goodies In The New Year #2020”

So many goodies … thanks, DJA! I cannot watch that video of David being thrown in the air ever again … the mom/grandma in me! Too much danger going on there. What can I say? :/

Welcome to 2020 and I’m hoping this year is a great one for everyone! ♥

2. Gwendolyn Runyon said

Love this so much! Thanks for sharing! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone

Liked by 1 person

Thanks for the post DJA! Yes, it is chocked full of David goodies and I love that he is keeping in touch with us more than ever. So special! ♥

Yes, I am seeing David in April….got my tickets and all ready for Dayzee’s visit. 🙂

Happy New Year everyone! Hope it is a special year for all! ♥

Got a new computer and finally able to log into things again :))

Enjoy!

Liked by 1 person

A beautiful festive puzzle, Abs, thanks.

Who’s ready for an album en espanol?!?! I AM!

Liked by 1 person

I am soooo ready for any kind of album! 🙂 New songs are so welcome but I heard some yrs ago that January is the quiet month for musicians since they are getting everything lined up for the new year of music and concerts. I am thinking something will be released in Feb since the concert here is in April. Would love it to be sooner though!

Is that almost a Pompadour? 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Another winner! He always looks so fresh… Thanks Abs!

DJA, did you say u were going to the San Jose concert? My son and daughter in law surprised me with a trip to CA to visit my grandsons there and is treating me to David’s concert also! So surprised! Already all the kids are paying my way on the cruise they have planned for me. And get to see David here in KC 2 weeks later. This is my special birthday year and looks like I will be celebrating all year round! 🙂 ♥ If u r going to it, will see ya there!

Liked by 1 person

The climb to the top isn’t always this easy.

Liked by 2 people

Was a fun one, Abs! Thanks for being the best puzzle picker outer! 🙂 Can’t wait til he releases his new album..

And, Abrra, that climb is one that I choose not to attempt. Standing on top of a tall building, in the open is not my idea of where I want to stand. :/

Liked by 1 person

Well I have been absent due to a stomach virus. I was out of commission for a week. To make up for puzzles lost, here are 2 for a Friday night 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Abrra, those stomach viruses are nothing to be trifled with! I’m so glad you’re feeling better. ♥

Liked by 1 person

Tawna No kidding 🙂 I was in the hospital 5 days. So boring .

Just realized today is Sunday !

Liked by 2 people

Boy, Abrra, when you do something you go all the way! Most of us just have to stay in bed for a day or two at home. You must have had influenza, huh?
    We’ve been really fortunate here in our house this season. I dealt with a nasty virus right after we got home from our cruise but it never did really get me down, down. Just kind of down. Anyway, I’m so glad you’re up and at ’em again! ♥♥

I just found out I’m going to be another great-grandma … I’m getting stinkin’ old!! But I’m super excited for this cute couple. They don’t just love each other, they really like each other. ♥

Going to check out the puzzle. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Thanks again for a rootin’ tootin’ puzzle! LOL Such a cutie…that sweet face of his went right together since it outshined the rest of it.

Congrats, Tawna…new babies are always exciting. I seen on Instagram that David’s sister, Jazzy is expecting. A lot of new ones on the way. ♥ I have 10 grands and 15 great and none on the way as of now. My granddaughter owns a day care next door and she has all ages over there and it so fun to go over and visit them…shows me why the young have the babies. LOL

Liked by 1 person

Thanks to @lovelyarchies for this amazing puzzle picture.

Liked by 2 people

Thanks to you all and happy valentine’s day to all our Archie’s! ♥

Sing us a song piano man?

Liked by 1 person

Wow! David sure stood out in all that black and blue. Love to hear him singing his new songs…thanks Abs!

Liked by 1 person

So is there some new music out that I’ve missed? I thought I was keeping track of stuff … maybe not. :/

That’s a very pretty picture of David (I can use the words ‘pretty’ and ‘David’ in the same sentence if I want to 🙂 ).

Liked by 1 person

No, Tawna, I should have said Would love to hear him singing his new songs. I am like the rest, just waiting “patiently” for his new album to come out. Thought it would be out by now, but no, he wants to make us wait and wait and wait and wait!! 🙂

Yes you can…it’s the same with me, I know I am old enough to be his grandma so a few sweet words should be allowed! LOL

Liked by 1 person

Summertime and the living is easy. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Thanks Abs, will be so glad when spring gets here. It did warm up up to 65 today but tomorrow is rain and 45 for a high. Need this cabin fever to go away! LOL

Great puzzle with 2 of my favorites, ocean and David! I went thru a little bit of melancholy nostalgia today…listen to some of Davids earlier concerts and boy has he improved…thought he was great from the early days but he has improved little by little where it was hardly noticeable until you listen to his earlier songs. I was remembering how things were in the days of going to places where I met so many fans that has become lifetime friends because of David. Some sadness was there since yesterday was my dear daughter’s birthday, whom I lost back in 82. I was remembering some of the David fans that we have lost thru the years and I am so glad that I was able to do the traveling that I did and meet you great people. Live life to the fullest as we never know when our day will come. Love to all my David fans, he has made me a better person and he puts joy and light in our lives. ♥

Jan,
    ♥♥♥♥

Liked by 1 person

Oh. yes! You guys have probably seen this but it’s new to me ♥ I love it when David sings this song … ‘nuf said!

Liked by 1 person

Ah yes, Tawna, thanks for bringing it over. Seen it on FB earlier…sure bliss! Never misses a note and never off key…that voice!!♥♥

Liked by 1 person

Thanks to Shelley for this gem of a picture.

Liked by 1 person

Good one Abs! Shelley takes the greatest photos! Still waiting “patiently” for that new album! Surely it will come out soon as his concerts starts in about 4 weeks. Maybe this week…maybe, maybe….

Happiness!

Liked by 1 person

Thanks a million for that million dollar smile puzzle! Another new week wondering if we are to see or hear any new songs. ♥

A sad day for David fans. I figured David would need to postpone his tour, but still difficult for me to give up my tour dates.

Love that smile on Sunday’s puzzle :)))

Liked by 2 people

I agree Dayzee…the whole thing seems like a bad dream to me…like a night mare. Everything that I had planned has been postponed to a later date. Maybe for the best..

Liked by 1 person

I don’t have any tickets to anything, so I’m not up in the air because of David’s announcement, but I certainly feel bad for all of you who have made plans and arrangements for that time in your lives. I too, figured he would have to postpone the tour and I have the deepest respect for him for doing it. I hope you will all be able to make arrangements when he reschedules. ♥♥

This whole thing is just crazy! And so are all of the greedy people who are cleaning off the grocery store shelves … it’s insane! A person can’t even get just your regular grocery list taken care of because of the greed. grrrr But. I also don’t have a huge credit card bill and they now do as well as a garage full of toilet paper and boxes and bags of cereal that will get old and nasty before it all gets eaten! 🙂 All I wanted was one bottle of rubbing alcohol to make some essential oils hand sanitizer for my mom. Maybe next week.

We canceled this year’s vacation plans to Alaska and decided to get a sprinkling system put in our yard. Not all is lost.

Hugs and prayers for all of you to stay healthy!

Liked by 1 person

I totally agree with you, Tawna, on the binge buying.. just don’t understand it at all. 😦 Great idea on your sprinkling system. My trips will still be, as they are prepaid, they are just postponed. Just have to come down off the excitement of going now.

Liked by 1 person

Sibs! Thanks to David’s mom on Facebook.

Liked by 1 person

Great puzzle, Abs! Thanks..a nice family photo.

40. Kristin said

Hey guys! I hope everyone is staying safe and hanging in there with all the craziness in the world right now. This past year was not a fun one for me but as David says, “things are gonna get better.”

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys I set up a group card earlier this week that will be sent to David on May 12th (because I wanted the signing time frame to include when he would have gone on tour). I want it to cheer him up after all the recent stuff he’s had to go through and, in a sense, make up for the tour because he still gets to hear from us :). I’m including the link here and feel free to share it with other fans you guys know. Thanks!

Group Card: https://www.groupgreeting.com/sign/f4648f19331e022

Black or White?

Liked by 1 person

Looking sharp there, David! He never fails when taking a pic, thanks Abs for bringing it over, love it!

This reminds me of “the life of Riley”.

Liked by 2 people

He is pretty chill there!! I love the colors they picked out for him. Bright and cheery! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Relaxin’, ya’all! 🙂 Cute song and video of David. Have to disagree with the yellow, Tawna. Didn’t like it in the video or here. Love the teal, black and white but that yellow…not! 🙂
    I remember back on AI after the David year that the costume director or whatever you call them started being way off on their co-ordinations..flowered top with striped pants or skirts with some of the most outlandish colors. Just never did understand it. I know things have changed and people wear anything, but some things go together and some don’t. I know, I’m just too picky! LOL Thanks for the puzzle, Abs..love it!

if it wasn’t for the virus I would be in Cal now excited to go to David’s concert in San Jose tomorrow night. Boo Hoo! At least the one in KC has been rescheduled for July 28th…hoping it will still happen. ♥

Thanks to Rhiminee for this great image!

Liked by 2 people

Thanks for still thinking of us, Abs. Appreciate all the puzzles for us. Another goodie. ♥

Flashback picture, Abrra! Thank you for the time to remember. 🙂

I hope everyone is staying well ♥ … and sane! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Flashbacks of David are always fun, aren’t they… Here is a post from David today on FB…just in case someone missed it..30 min of David fun…

Thanks, Jan!

Liked by 1 person

A day late but worth it 🙂

Liked by 2 people

Yes it was totally worth it! Thanks so much, Abs, for staying in there giving us fun times. Today was supposed to be another David concert here in KC so am bummed out. Missed the one in San Jose in CA when I was supposed to fly out there to visit my grandsons. Looking forward to July 28th, the new date here and hoping Dayzee can be here too as we had planned for today. David is being a trooper and getting on Instagram a lot so that all is not lost…Of course that is not seeing him live! Go away virus!!!!!!!

Liked by 1 person

That is one sweet photo!

It’s going to be very interesting to see what happens with David’s tour this year. This virus has certainly brought the inhabitants of this planet Earth to our knees (figuratively and literally)!

Tawna

I doubt there will be any tours for any artist this year. We can be happy that David embraces IG and keeps in touch and sings to us. Especially in crazy hats. Haha

I hope everyone here stays home and is well. 2 things I am grateful for is online grocery delivery and drive up at Walgreens.

Liked by 2 people

Goofy David is just another thing that is so loved by so many..just being down to earth. Just love him to pieces!!! LOL

Abs, the concert here in KC has been rescheduled for July 28th. Not saying it will happen but I do a lot of praying. 🙂 The one in CA refunded the money…missing 2 of his concerts is the pits! Also my trip with my family…just terrible..but I am thankful to have what I have and so far staying well. MY kids and neighbor keeps me in anything that I might need..so far that has just been a few things as I buy stuff when on sale so was stocked up..but that will only last so long.

On a sad note another David fan has passed. Patti that lived in Utah passed last Friday. She had been battling breast cancer for some yrs….went in remission and come back on her. I had the privilege to meet her back when David was in Gilbert, AZ at the “it’s not a David Archuleta concert” and a few others after that. She was a beautiful person inside and out and left a wonderful family. Heaven has another angel for sure.

Liked by 1 person

I was so, so sad to see that Patti Adams passed away. I knew she was extremely ill but I was hoping she wouldn’t pass away during this time. She actually had lung cancer and went through surgery (it was a tough one on her), then got breast cancer and went through surgery and everything that goes with cancer and went into remission. Then her breast cancer came back and metastasized and her body just couldn’t fight anymore. She’s blessed to have been able to return to heaven, but she will surely be missed here on earth. She was an absolute angel here on earth. I loved being around her.

We’ve still been going out to do our grocery shopping but we watch for an uncrowded parking lot at our local grocery store and use the drive up at the pharmacy. We’ve been avoiding Walmart!! I just need to see the fresh produce that I purchase and not depend on someone else to pick it out for me. :/

Liked by 1 person

Thanks, Tawna for the info. I knew she suffered so much and it so bad that a person has to go thru that. She always had that light when she smiled, so sweet. Sure wish they could find a cure for cancer…it is so sad to see relatives and friends pass on from it. My husband died from lung cancer and he had 6 months without chemo or 8 months with chemo, so he chose no chemo so he would have more quality time than quantity. It was 2 weeks after American Idol went off and he wanted David to win just like me. That’s when I got on the internet and a whole new David world opened up for me and I met a lot of wonderful friends and fans through a super duper journey. The last 12 yrs has been so great!

Jan,
    I didn’t realize it was cancer that took your husband. Like you, I wish a cure could be found … NOW! I’m sure it’s been a blessing for you to have found the David fandom with all of the super people it has brought to the surface. Plus, if you hadn’t been such a follower of David those sweet missionaries back in KC may never have gotten to know one of the neatest, coolest, liveliest, friendliest, sweetest, and very giving ladies I’ve met. Thanks for just being ‘Jan’!j ♥♥

Liked by 1 person

Oh my gosh, Tawna…thank you so much..you have made my day! 🙂 It was a joy to meet you and your husband also. Thanks to Dayzee, another sweetheart. It really was a neat thing to welcome the missionaries into my home,,they also were super nice. Yes it was so awesome the way it fell into place since none had ever been on my street since I had lived here…about 43 yrs. All will be a special place in my heart forever, it’s been quite a ride. ♥

Liked by 1 person

Thanks to @Vanny foe another fine edit of our guy!

Another “thumbs up” puzzle Ms Abbra! Thanks bunches! ♥

Here’s looking at you 🙂

Liked by 1 person

You are the perfect puzzle picker outer…lol…thanks Abs! Another goodie.

Jan LOL!

Happy Mother’s Day!

Liked by 1 person

Our sweet David with his sweet mama! Thanks, Abs.

Happy Mother’s day to all! Hope everyone had a good one even tho this years was totally different. Things are opening up some so it looks like I will get to go to a David concert the end of July! 🙂 fingers crossed!! ♥♥

67. Kristin said

Hi guys. My groupcard for David goes out first thing Friday morning and I want to make sure everyone here is aware and gets a chance to sign. PLEASE don’t ignore this I would really appreciate you guys being able to sign this for him. Link is below. Thanks!

Liked by 1 person

Gives new meaning to the phrase “bed head”.

Kristin

Thank you for the link to David’s card. I was late to see it but I did go read all the messages.

Liked by 1 person

Thanks, Kristin…I signed it last week. So thoughtful for David.

So funny of David! That’s the way my hair looks when I blow dry it…not quite that long but almost. Then I calm it down with a curling iron….which David doesn’t need as he has great hair and I don’t. Great personality along with his great voice! Thanks, Abs. The venue where David’s concert is to be here in KC opened up this weekend. Whoo hoo!! So far, so good. My girl, Just Sam won on AI this year. Made me so happy. Still can’t get over the sting of season 7 when I watch it.

The face of a true “Gamer”

New month, same David 🙂