August 2019
    « Feb
    19202122232425

jans11 on David Archuleta – New Si…
    Abrra on David Archuleta – New Si…
    jans11 on David Archuleta – New Si…
    tawna21 on David Archuleta – New Si…

• Click on picture to buy “Postcards In The Sky” on itunes

• Click the picture to buy “Leo EP” on iTunes

David Archuleta – New Single & Music Video #Paralyzed – Release Date 8/27!

Posted by djafan on Wednesday, August 21, 2019

#Paralyzed!

David Archuleta @DavidArchie

You may have seen some cryptic messages that I’ve been teasing these past few days (a few of you even knew what it was from!). Well… I’m excited to announce that my new single #Paralyzed will be coming out on August 27th! It’s a song that means so much to me and I can’t wait for y’all to finally hear the studio version! Keep your eyes peeled for the music video, too. #Paralyzed

David Archuleta @DavidArchie

I’ve got something new coming on Monday, and it’ll give you a chance to hear my new single #Paralyzed before it’s out on August 27th! Stay tuned

David Archuleta @DavidArchie

Just ahead of my new song (and video!) coming out next week, I decided to revamp my website with a new design, a subscription service that’ll give you exclusive content from me… and that’s not all!

David Archuleta @DavidArchie

If you head over to davidarchuleta.com right now and sign up for The Archie News, you’ll get a chance to hear my upcoming single #Paralyzed before the world does on August 27th! Just make sure you sign up before Monday, August 26th at 12AM ET so you can hear it first!

David Archuleta @DavidArchie

What do you think of the new website?? Also a reminder if you want a sneak preview of #Paralyzed before anyone else you can subscribe to the Archie News there! Davidarchuleta.com We’re just one week away until my new single #Paralyzed drops… and I’ll be releasing a music video with it, too! Who’s down for a viewing party on my

David Archuleta @DavidArchie

What do you think of the new website?? Also a reminder if you want a sneak preview of #Paralyzed before anyone else you can subscribe to the Archie News there! Davidarchuleta.com

David Archuleta @DavidArchie

We’re just one week away until my new single #Paralyzed drops… and I’ll be releasing a music video with it, too! Who’s down for a viewing party on my @YouTube  channel 8/27 at 10AM ET/7AM PT? It premieres exclusively at youtu.be/XbrSTF3gGAk. #Paralyzed

David Archuleta  Premieres Aug 27, 2019

The official music video for David Archuleta’s “Paralyzed” premiering August 27th at 10AM ET/7AM PT. Subscribe to The Archie News to hear the song before anyone else at http://www.davidarchuleta.com. Make sure you’re subscribed before August 26th at 12AM EST.

25 Responses to “David Archuleta – New Single & Music Video #Paralyzed – Release Date 8/27!”

Thanks for the new post DJA! I signed up on his renewed sight but there was another guy singing and he doesn’t hold a candle to David! Do you know why there is the other video and not David’s? Paralyzed is awesome so I know the recorded one and the video will be even better! ♥

And … here we go!!! ♥

Liked by 1 person

Hey ladies! That video I’m sure selected by David is a place holder lol We’ll get an email from David with a link to listen to Paralyzed!

And who knows what more new may be coming on Monday!!!!

The new pictures are awesome!.

Liked by 2 people

Shirtless!!!!!

Liked by 2 people

Fen … 😀 😀

Liked by 1 person

Yes and no socks! LOL Love the photos of him and the video of him doing the back flip! 🙂 And a new video and single coming…wow! ♥

The photo that shook the world!!!!!

Fenfan

B R E A T H E

Liked by 2 people

I hate to be picky but there could have been more of David than water and rocks! 🙂 Great puzzle!! His exercising in the gym is paying off! ♥

10. Vanessa Lewis said

I can’t wait

I will love it

This song is perfect

David Archuleta is #1

Billboard artist

Liked by 1 person

#8 Abrra, I’m trying my best.
    But it’s proving to be a bit difficult, especially now that I’m listening to the new song on repeat.

Liked by 1 person

Holey Smokes! The video has the awesomeness I was expecting, but the creepy was a delightful surprise.

Yep!!! ♥

Liked by 1 person

Love the song and the video! At first when watching the video it was like what is this until I realized the whole concept…like I said, David is a genious!!! And it is showing more and more….the write up on the song is very positive saying it is the best he has put out since Crush! Yea!!

Love the song and the video.

I missed the live viewing party. Is it possible to see what went on?

Here you go Fen!

fansofdavidvideos

Thrifty!

Liked by 3 people

Thanks, Abrra!

Thanks Abs, I didn’t get to see it either. I am so proud of David, he has come a long way from when we watched his debut of Crush. So happy for him…he deserves all the goodness that comes to him. Thanks for the puzzle too….he even looks good wearing a leather jacket with shorts with palm trees! 🙂

David has been adding many of the covers that fans requested on his IG TV page. If you open IG on your phone and look top right for a “tv screen” with a squiggly in the center— click that and search davidarchie to see all his videos he posts.

Are you still Paralyzed?

20. Vanessa Lewis said

Yes I am paralyzed

Liked by 1 person

Thanks for the info and the puzzle, Abs. Love the song and the video and hope it becomes a big hit for him. ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAN!!!! Hope it’s a really great one!

Liked by 1 person

Thanks, Tawna! I tried to comment on my phone but it wouldn’t take my password so here I am today. Had a great birthday week, actually…the trip to Vegas was an unexpected treat from my kids… It was short but sweet…..

Happy Birthday Jan!

Today’s puzzle takes us to the beach .

Thanks, Abs! Love this puzzle….♥ Love the beach! ♥