February 2019
    « Sep
    18192021222324

tawna21 on David Archuleta ~ Spring Tour…
    jans11 on David Archuleta ~ Spring Tour…
    Dayzee on David Archuleta ~ Spring Tour…
    jans11 on David Archuleta ~ Spring Tour…

• Click on picture to buy “Postcards In The Sky” on itunes

• Click the picture to buy “Leo EP” on iTunes

David Archuleta ~ Spring Tour Dates & Ticket Info, & New Music Teasers!

Posted by djafan on Wednesday, February 27, 2019

David Archuleta embarks on his spring tour March 21st!!! I’m so happy to say I have two!  Santa Barbara and Escondido!  Do you have tickets yet?  I hope you all have the the opportunity to attend!  If so let us know in the comments.

Venue, Dates & Ticket Info

Tuesday, APRIL 09, Colonial Theater, Idaho Falls, ID, RSVP TICKETS
Thursday, APRIL 11, The Tower Theatre, Fresno, CA, RSVP TICKETS
Friday, APRIL 12, State Theatre, Modesto, CA, RSVP TICKETS
Monday, APRIL 15, Zion’s Youth Symphony Orchestra, Las Vegas, NV, RSVP  TICKETS
Tuesday, APRIL 16, Lobero Theatre, Santa Barbara, CA, RSVP TICKETS
~
Wednesday, APRIL 17, Escondido for the Performing Arts, Escondido, CA, RSVP TICKETS
SOLDOUT  Monday, APRIL 22, Broadway Theatre, Rock Springs, WY, RSVPTICKETS
Tuesday, APRIL 23, Rialto Theater Center, Loveland, CO, RSVP TICKETS
Wednesday, APRIL 24, Carbon County Event Center, Price, UT, RSVP TICKETS
Thursday, APRIL 25, Vernal Middle School, Vernal, UT, RSVP TICKETS
Friday, APRIL 26, Heritage Center Theater, Cedar City, UT, RSVP TICKETS
~

New music teasers with Lady V in the UK!

Loving the sounds!

33 Responses to “David Archuleta ~ Spring Tour Dates & Ticket Info, & New Music Teasers!”

What a great post DJA! Glad to see that his shows are starting to sell out already. All those shows and I don’t think I will be able to attend any. Want to go to the one in Vegas but just don’t think I can make it as of right now. Would love for him to have a show in KC again. That is always far and few between but I can always hope. 🙂 Can’t wait to hear his new songs!

Yay!!! I’m going to Vernal. The Price show is actually closer, but I have family history in Vernal so it drew me there. I’m loving how he is playing at small venues. It feels more like he’s in my living room. 🙂 I’m even settling for just a single show. It seems that my heart is happy with that anymore. Maybe it’s age, I don’t know, but whatever it is I’m happy to be going out to Vernal. ♥♥

DJA … it’s good to see you! ♥♥♥

Liked by 1 person

Yes it is good to see ya on here again, DJA. You have been MIA on here too long! 🙂 Glad I got to see ya in Franklin….. 🙂
    One thing about his opening day on concerts, it is my daughters, great granddaughter and niece’s birthday that day! So they ought to be great concerts! David we only wish the best for you always!

5. Kristin said

Hey everyone it’s Kristin! Thought I’d check in and leave a comment after seeing DJA’s post about the spring tour :). I will be doing the show in Northampton …and frankly it’s going to be major deja vu because I saw David at Iron Horse when he came here last February! I can’t believe tomorrow will be one year since that show it’s crazy…I was so glad that he had a great turnout after so long and that there were some people my age at the show along with a very diverse crowd (THANK YOU!!). Also he and the band were awesome that night 😀 Northampton Part 2 here I come hahahaha.

Anyway, a few of my girlfriends will be joining me for the show AT LAST (two of them will FINALLY meet David in person yay!!…the other friend had already met him in the past and I’m crossing fingers for her)…and well, I’m just feeling very blessed. Amazing how much has changed after finally seeing him at TOFW in Worcester almost two years ago: Northampton, Hartford (for my best friend), Fairfield for the Christmas tour…and back to Northampton again. Coming full circle for sure…

Hope everyone has been well and I think of you guys now and then :).

Hello all! Thank you for sticking around. I’m always present just took a little break from carrying my laptop around to update here 🙂 Though if you have twitter or instagram you see me more regularly, iphone easier to lug around lol

I’m loving the sound of those teasers, but then when don’t I love anything coming from the David Archuleta! They do have a different vibe.

I still can’t tell you how blessed I feel to have been able to attend several concerts and two more coming up! So glad for you that are attending concerts, if you can only get to one that’s great as long as you get to one, they are sooooo worth it!

Liked by 1 person

David appears to still be in the UK. Love his sense of humor lol

View this post on Instagram

Oh

A post shared by David Archuleta (@davidarchie) on

Liked by 1 person

Tawna, I will look for you in Vernal. Getting excited for this tour. Nice to see y’all here.

For sure, Dayzee!! ♥♥

Safe travels David!

What’s David contemplating in the puzzle? Thanks, Abrra. 🙂

Looks like he is thinking how beautiful everything is. Or he could be thinking of words to a new song! 🙂 Thanks for a good one Abs!

Good to see everyone back to liven up the place! He will be on the go in about 2 1/2 weeks and I always start miss seeing him in concert. He is so habit forming. 🙂 After all it’s been almost 3 months already! 🙂

I am so jealous of you Dayzee and Tawna that get to see him so much in the west. 🙂 You all live in the right place! LOL

Liked by 1 person

Hey all! David is learning to cook! lol Green beans, so funny.

#banterful 🙂

View this post on Instagram

Oh @davidarchie your banter is so.. banterful.

A post shared by JT (@jaytizzygram) on

Liked by 1 person

Get your questions ready!!!

Liked by 1 person

Did any of your questions get answered? I had a hard time finding the question and answer section. A lot of great questions and answers. Go read here https://www.reddit.com/r/Music/comments/aye5g3/hi_david_here_im_a_singer_and_songwriter_and_im/

Cool

#InternationalWomensDay

Liked by 1 person

DJA I forgot about the Q&A thing, but I did read through some of them after it was over. He shed some pretty great insight into the private level of his life regarding his loves and losses. And, also, the basic topics for his new songs. It should be an interesting album. #happyinternationalwomensday

20. gladys1961 said

hola chicas, no me he olvidado de ustedes ni de david, estoy algo desconectada, pero las extraño mucho y las charlas que teniamos. besos a todas.

Liked by 2 people

OOPS!!!!

I got sleep deprived and forgot to put up a puzzle yesterday ( Ya that’s it!)

Liked by 2 people

Yeah, Abrra, it’s the clock’s fault … 🙂 :). I was almost late for church yesterday and I blamed it on the clock too. 🙂 🙂 Seriously, can we just have it one way or the other? I don’t care which way just make it stick for—ever!!

Sweet looking puzzle, but I’ll have to do it a bit later. ♥♥

Liked by 1 person

Hi there Gladys, glad to see ya back.
    Puzzles are better late than never, Abs! Yep, Tawna, it was a sweet one! I hate going back and forth on the clock too. They can just leave it alone. 🙂
    The concerts will be starting and I will wollering in my self-pity not going to one. 🙂 Still hoping he will come closer some time this yr. ♥

Liked by 1 person

Jan, the way his management keeps adding here and there who knows what may pop-up out your way!! I’m sure hoping so for you!! And you too, Abrra!

No captions needed!

Liked by 2 people

Nope, Fen, none needed and none given … just look and enjoy!! 🙂

Fenfan……oh my!!!!

On again………….Monday at 2 on NBC

That is 2 central time… 🙂 Got it set up to tape! Can’t wait! He sings one of his new songs. Haven’t heard it yet but I did hear part of his conversation where he was saying that he likes to sing Karaoke when alone because he loves to sing! ♥

Here it is 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Thanks, Abs! I had a feeling that would be the one this week! 🙂 Just..no..words……..things are a changin’, it seems…….to me anyway……….not going into all the hashtags that could go with this photo! 🙂 You go David!!

That was way fun! Who wouldn’t want to put such a gorgeous puzzle together? I took my time because I didn’t want it to be ended

Liked by 1 person

Watched David on Kellie’s show. He is so awesome on big screen. He needs his own show, shown everyday ♥ 🙂

Uggh! I missed the Pickler & Ben show!!! ;(