September 2018
    « Aug
    17181920212223

Dayzee on David Archuleta ~ Tour Tickets…
    jans11 on David Archuleta ~ Tour Tickets…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ Tour Tickets…
    jans11 on David Archuleta ~ Tour Tickets…

• Click on picture to buy “Postcards In The Sky” on itunes

• Click the picture to buy “Leo EP” on iTunes

Posted by djafan on Friday, September 7, 2018

credit Robby Klein

davidarchie Who’s ready for the exciting news!? ❄️🎶 I’ll be releasing a brand new Christmas album titled #WinterInTheAir on November 2nd!! I’ll also be hitting the road this winter to sing some of your favorite Christmas songs… and a few new ones too. 😉 Tickets for the #WinterInTheAirTour go on sale this Friday, September 7th at 10AM local time. Listen to the first single “Christmas Every Day” exclusively on @Billboard by clicking the link in my bio!

BILLBOARD:  For David Archuleta, ‘Winter’ Is Coming With New Tour and Album: Listen to ‘Christmas Every Day’by Fred Bronson: For entire article click here > Billboard

“I always handed things over to other people. Now I am the master of my own life.” #JustDoIt‬ @davidarchie

Listen to new song here> Christmas Every Day

Lovely review of the new song!

IN THE NEWS  AMERICAN IDOL ALUM DAVID ARCHULETA SOARS ON UPBEAT HOLIDAY SONG

BY  CHRISTY ALMAGUER

SEPTEMBER 6, 2018

Christmas In The Air Songlist!

1.  Christmas Every Day
2.  God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
3.  Mary’s Boy Child
4.  Some Children See Him
5.  Holly Jolly Christmas
6.  O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
7.  He is Born
8.  White Christmas
9.  Mary, Did You Know?
10. Winter in the Air
11. In the Bleak Midwinter
12. Glorious

Plus an EP with Spanish versions of some of the songs!

Tour Dates!  Go to David’s OS HERE or Click on links below each date to purchase tickets at 10:00am today!
Mon, NOV 26
Troubadour
West Hollywood, CA
Sat, DEC 01
California Theater for the Performing Arts (special orchestra show)
San Bernardino, CA
Thu, DEC 20
Vernal Middle School
Vernal, UT
Fri, DEC 21
Sevier Valley Arena
Richfield, UT

93 Responses to “David Archuleta ~ Tour Tickets on Sale Today at 10am! Christmas Album “Winter In The Air” Song List!”

I have tickets for Franklin, Tennessee!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! I can’t believe I’m going God willing!

Liked by 2 people

I got tickets to Orem! I may try for Vernal when they come available. Vernal is the home of my dad and I love it! ♥

Liked by 1 person

Yay Tawna! I have Troubadour tickets!!! That was a crazy fun venue!

Liked by 2 people

Looking forward to the album and tour videos. I hope O Ven is in the Spanish EP and he sings it on tour.

Fenfan, Me tooooooo!

David looks excited tooooo!

Liked by 2 people

The closest one to me is Nashville. Hope I can go but have to wait and work some things out before I can get tickets. If I can go, hope there is still some left since Nashville sells out so fast. I would have to go on a road trip with my daughter and she has to get off work to go. Not a very good plan, but I have to do what I have to do. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Well, I have tickets for Friday night. Thurs night doesn’t go on sale til next week and now I know I’m going, I can jump in there and get better seats. 🙂 There is no way we are going to Nashville and not go to both concerts!!!! 🙂 I just don’t understand the thing we have for this guy! 🙂 lol Hope to see some of you there one night or the other.

On Youtube…….

I preordered 2 of his new albums! Can’t wait! ♥

Jans, great! Theatre says tickets for the 13th will go on sale next Friday so we have to be ready!

This guy 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Here is a fun picture take by a fan at VIP.

A very bright, fun puzzle! Thanks Abs! You never fail. 🙂

14. ray said

I got my tickets to Orlando includeing vip anybody here going

Liked by 2 people

Yay!! Ray!!! I’m in Utah, so I won’t be going to Orlando :), but there will be tons of fans there!!! 🙂 🙂

Lovely puzzle Abrra!

Ray, I’m in SoCal but will be going to Tennessee as my retirement vacation :))))) Glad David is heading our to Florida!

Liked by 1 person

Ray, I live in Kansas and the closest one to me is Nashville, so that it where I am going….to both concerts! Got my tickets this am and even the VIP! Oh yeah! 🙂 I sure would like to have met you. One of these days… It is always great to meet the fans. Dja, are going to both or which one?

Not sure whose picture this is in today’s puzzle, but it works for me. 🙂

Liked by 2 people

What a nice sharp, snazzy photo of David on the this Sunday! Thanks, Abs!

Liked by 1 person

Yeah Abrra, it works for me, too!! 🙂 Thank you.

Thanks to Vanny for a wonderful edit.

Wow!! Nine Davids all in the same puzzle! Thanks a million, Vinnie and Abs! 🙂 ♥

Happy first day of fall everyone! Today my baby daughter turned 50! Hard to believe on where the years go…so fast!

Thanks to Lady V for putting David with a new musician 😉

Liked by 1 person

And what a cute one! 🙂 Thanks again for the great Sunday puzzle Abs and Lady V!

Wonder where everyone has gone…miss you all. It’s great that David will be in the Philippines again! They love him over there! ♥

Love the puzzle. Even Kermit wants his pic taken with David. I’m excited to turn over a new page on my calendar because there are David dates on there!! Happy October.

Liked by 1 person

Dayzee, lucky you, getting to go to so many of his concerts! 🙂 Hard to believe that it’s been almost a year since you came to KC. Where does the time go…even tho it is creeping since I don’t get to see him in Nashville til mid December! At least it will be 2 times, back to back! ♥

Fun puzzle, Abrra. Thank you.

David sent me email!!!!!!

Haha turns out it was just a mass mail about his Christmas album and tour.

Still, it did have his name in the “from” box.

Liked by 1 person

LOL, Fenfan…I got one too but it sure looks personal when his name comes up in my emails! 🙂 ♥

Listen to Dios Muy Alegre Albergo on Spotify.

Thank you Fenfan!! ♥

Found this … https://twitter.com/fodfansofdavid/status/1048075087440744449 (I hope it works)

Liked by 1 person

OMG O Ven is on the Spanish EP!
    I am going to have a very merry Christmas listening to it.
    Hope he sings it on tour.

Liked by 1 person

The gift that keeps on giving.

Liked by 1 person

I’ll just leave this here:

Liked by 2 people

Tawna, it worked! And I preordered it and got my song. Don’t understand Spanish but love his voice singing anything! 🙂

Fenfan, so love that O Ven…just beautiful! ♥

Abs, thanks for another winner! Love those David puzzles! And that little goat sure is sassy but cute! 🙂

Abrra!!!! I needed that goat video in my life tonight!!!! Thank you!!!! 😀

Liked by 1 person

Sweet puzzle!!! Please don’t throw tomatoes, but I prefer the clean-shaven David. *just sayin’*

Liked by 1 person

Thanks for the Sunday puzzle. Always special. About that goat, though. I have never kissed a goat. And it’s not on my bucket list. Nope.

Tawna, add me to your list of clean-shaven preferers. Wonder if he will show up at BYU scruffy? Excited to see him twice this week. Perhaps he will do one show with stubble and the other smooth cheeked.

Fen, so hoping for O Ven on the Christmas tour. How could he not?

Jan, so great that you get two nights in Nashville with David. Trying not to be envious.

Liked by 2 people

Tawna, no tomatoes from me…I like the clean shaven David too! I don’t like facial hair on any guy.

Dayzee, have fun this week. Looking forward to more singing from David. ♥ Things has been too quiet for me! 🙂 It goes both ways on the envious thingy, considering all the times you have seen him. 🙂 Happily, some of those concerts I got to attend with you and it made some great memories. My daughter is going with me this time and it will be the first time VIP for her. ♥

Liked by 1 person

I’m looking forward to David’s performance at the BYU Spectacular event. We had to get Thursday tickets because of the schedule of the lady going with us, and won’t be going on Friday so Dayzee you’re going to have to cheer extra for us. 🙂

Jan, I don’t remember when your Nashville concerts are (too lazy to look it up), but be prepared for your heart to be extra full when you witness your daughter at the VIP. I remember when I took my daughter and her two kids. It was incredible!!!!! Have soooo much fun!! ♥♥

I accept the task of extra cheering. Cheerfully.

Liked by 1 person

Tawna, I know she will be thrilled even though she has been to concerts with me, but no VIP. And there were side problems so things weren’t as enjoyable as should be. This one should be a keeper! 🙂

Dayzee, don’t be too down having to do the extra cheering!!! 🙂 🙂

Liked by 1 person

David was a little scruffy. Not too scruffy. Just right.

The highlight of the show and pretty much my whole life was David singing Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me. The audience was stunned. A rousing SO followed. and continued. How can anyone not be a fan?

Liked by 2 people

He did an awesome performance with that song Dayzee! **hunker down for the win** But then, that’s nothing new in the world of David. Right?!

I was glad to see the scruffy look was tamed. 🙂

Wish I could have met up with you … long story about my night. :/

I thought Colbie Callait did a good job. She’s not David in the way she performed, but I liked her performance. She is like David in that she writes to promote optimism and positivity. Another performer to be looked up to.♥

Liked by 1 person

David nailed it again! He always does and it is always special to see him in person when he sings something unexpected. A great example of all his concerts are not the same! ♥

I seen CC here in KC once when there was a concert of many singers including Jason Mraz. I like Jason, but I thought CC out sang him and last night David out sang her. But that isn’t surprising since he out sings everyone, in my opinion! 🙂

He is wowing another crowd right now, go David!

Celebrate!

Liked by 2 people

Oh wow, Abs, you sure picked out a stinker this time! But with all the arms and legs, somehow I still finished David first! He just popped right out of there! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Yeah, Jan. It took me a bit to get the arms and legs to the right people, too. But, David’s two head pieces just popped right out of the pile! 😀

And, thank you very much, Abrra, for making it be a bajillion pieces of arms and legs floating around on the screen!! 😀

Liked by 1 person

Thanks for the puzzle. A great reminder of 2 heavenly nights. Gosh, that Archuleta kid was oh so good! The first night was kinda like another “not a David Arculeta concert”. He certainly stole the show. I felt it was not quite so lop-sided the second night without Tawna there to raise some noise. Hoping to hear more from her.

The first night I went with a friend who could not leave work early, so we barely made it through the traffic and parking and finding our seats. The second night I went with my granddaughter Julie and we arrived very early. We went to BYU’s Paleontology Museum, the Museum of Art and ate at the school dining hall. Had plenty of time to visit with other fans and Emily at the merch table. All of the time we are doing this there is the excitement of knowing we will see David soon. Electricity in the air for all of us. Both shows were sold out and it was amazing to see so many filled seats way up in the rafters. Wondering what the attendance numbers were.

Still living in that precious state of David hangover. Nobody can irritate me now. I love everybody.

Colbie was great. Really liked her.

Next concert for me in St. George 12/3. Life is terrific.

Liked by 2 people

Still addicted to Don’t Let the Sun Fall Down on Me. First thing in the morning, last thing at night. A few times during the day. Gotta have it.

Love watching the guitarist fellow behind David on the Light Shine video of Show 2. When I can get my eyes to leave David long enough to watch him.

Liked by 2 people

Dayzee, those David hangovers are something else, that’s for sure! And no wonder you are so nice and love everyone, with all the David concerts you get to go to! He always puts people in good moods! 🙂 Just listening to him singing does it too. But the “in person” thing makes it tops!

My granddaughter can’t go because of work, so I have one ticket if anyone is interested. It’s for Friday night in Nashville. Sold out and the seat is in Row K seat 4. $35.00.

#lessthan2months

Liked by 1 person

Good luck with selling your extra ticket, Jan. I wish I could hop on a flight and be there. It sounds like a good seat, and we know the concert will be a good one!!

Is it still Sunday? LOL

Love this!!!!!

Liked by 1 person

Tawna, wish you could too. I emailed Emi that is here sometimes, though I haven’t seen her lately. She’s lives in Nashville and met me and my daughter a few years ago at the Bluebird Cafe when we visited there. Haven’t tried too hard yet, like putting it on FOD yet so if I don’t hear from Emi, I will.

Abs, anytime is puzzle time! 🙂 Thanks for a super, duper one this week! ♥

Love the new Christmas video! Really puts me in the holiday mood! Hoping to hear him sing it live! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Tawna I played that goat video a million times and sent it to a million people haha Not a fan of scruff either. It hides the glowing skin 🙂

Now to the important stuff !

Liked by 2 people

Loved the puzzle. A photo example reminding me of how much fun David is. Always makes me smile.

Liked by 2 people

Kooky puzzle. 🙂 Love that David smile! Thanks Abrra!!

Liked by 1 person

David is so funny. That is the second photo that I seen him sticking his tongue out, the other was with his mom a few years ago. Thanks Abs.

Got a hold of Emi from Nashville. She is already going to the concert so doesn’t need my ticket. She is going to keep a look out for someone down there that might want to go. Still haven’t tried on other sites yet.

Made some popcorn balls for the Halloween party at church. I thought of you Dayzee at the time since you enjoyed them when here a year ago. Doesn’t seem possible it’s been a year already. I saved one for you…even though one will never be enough since you loved them as I do. 🙂

Those popcorn balls were delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe. I make them often.

Wish I could use that Nashville ticket.

Liked by 1 person

Dayzee, I can’t just stop at one! 🙂 Sure wish you could use that ticket too.

Got an email from Amazon that my album will be sent out by the 7th. Might have to go to Walmart to get one earlier. Hoping they would have them. 🙂 I ordered one from Deseret Book store too so maybe that one will arrive sooner. Can’t wait to hear it. He is putting snippets of them out now. 1-3 and 4-6 on two different videos. Snippets are teasers that’s for sure! 🙂

Dayzee and Tawna, don’t know if you know it or not but David will be at the Deseret Book (Flagship) store at 45 South Temple signing his new Christmas cd’s.

64. clairerolfe35 said

David did an interview on the local TV this morning. What a great way to start my day! He also sang Christmas Every Day. They love him on Channel 14

Jan – I’ve heard about the signing, but can’t be there. 😦

Dayzee – I missed it!! Hopefully someone will have it up for us!!

Whoops, I forgot to put the date…duh…it’s not til tomorrow, Dayzee…Friday, Nov. 2 at 6:30pm MDT. One year exactly from his concert here in KC last year! 🙂

Someone posted the song on FB earlier so got to see him sing but not the interview.

Jan, I saw the interview on FB but not the song. :/

Liked by 1 person

Is the Spanish album out yet?

Liked by 1 person

Got my album today in the mail..right on time…listening to it for the 3rd time…he is so awesome and there is something special about David and Christmas songs. Love the ones that he wrote..amazing!

Tawna, not sure about the Spanish album as I haven’t heard anything about it.

Well, I just seen this on FB.

He is saying that his Spanish LP is out! It didn’t print out what it says on the bottom which is what he is saying in Spanish and English. Oh well. I tried. 🙂 You get the idea. 🙂

David Archuleta
    56 mins
    Hola! Con el lanzamiento de mi nuevo disco #WinterintheAir, también he sacado mi EP de 4 canciones en español llamado #Navidad! Es mi primer proyecto que está completamente en Español y estoy muy animado que ahora está disponible para todos! Feliz Navidad! https://apple.co/2zpJb9D

Hello! With the release of my new album #winterintheair, I also released my ep of 4 songs in Spanish called #Christmas! It’s my first project that is completely in Spanish and I’m very lively that is now available for everyone! Merry Christmas! https://apple.co/2zpJb9D
    Rate this translation

Liked by 1 person

It is out. I found it in iTunes – search for Navidad. That was the problem, I didn’t know the title of the album. #Christmas #Navidad 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Went to see David at Deseret Book tonight. Got at the end of a line that snaked around the store. People in front of me went to see how far it was to the front of the line. They came back and said there were some women at the front that had been there for 3 hours. I said I probably knew those women. Sure enough. The first six people in line were usual suspects. They insisted I stay and those behind them in line seemed to think it was a great idea. Awesome. True David fans are always kind.

When David was signing my CD’s I asked him to sign one for Jan because I would not have been there if she had not told me about his appearance tonight. He laughed and said they had tried to keep it low-key. I told him it was a pretty long line for being low-key. He craned his neck and could see about 1/10th of the waiting fans. “Ooooh” he said.

Gotta find me that Navidad.

Liked by 1 person

Tawna, I got an email from Amazon that the song was on my Amazon music! Seems like every thing happened at once. 🙂

Dayzee, …low key? Nothing to do with David is low key! LOL 🙂 It was all over FB and Twitter! I remember that long line. The year that he sang with MOTAB and signed at the book store, I was in that line for about 1 1/2 hrs standing in 35* weather. Good thing I had on my winter coat and boots that time. Was fun tho, with all the fans talking. So glad that you mentioned that you missed it or I wouldn’t have noticed that I had made another goof on not posting the day and time. So nice of you to get one for me..one good deed deserves another! ♥ Awesome that you got to talk to him and that you even mentioned my name. 🙂 hehe

Have been listening to Navidad. Absolutely beautiful. So grateful for David’s music.

Liked by 1 person

Let’s celebrate with David!

What a happy puzzle, Abrra! Thank you!! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Thanks, Abs for the great puzzle with the million dollar smile! Love to see that guy happy…he deserves it.

I have listened to his new album in the kitchen, in the bedroom and even with earphones to not miss a note or all the bells and whistles! 🙂 It is sensational! ♥

Aah. Two Davids. The only thing better than David is more Davids. And the only thing better than David singing is David singing with David. Love all the David background vocals.

Tomorrow…..

Love, love this song! ♥♥ Well, the date up there said it was Friday, but it isn’t here yet, but it comes out on Friday anyway. Clear as mud! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Thank you, Jan, for the heads up!!

84. fenfan123 said

Thank you Fenfan!!!

86. fenfan123 said

I love the album and ep. I can’t decide which song is my favourite. I am a bit disappointed that O Ven is not the one he sang in Chile. Nonetheless, the two versions he recorded are beautiful and I love them.
    After listening to the EP, I am now more convinced than ever that David should release a Spanish album ASAP.
    This might seem weird but I hope that he records an album of torch songs one day.

87. clairerolfe35 said

My favorite today is He Is Born. Just something about David singing Hallelujah

Liked by 1 person

Claire, that is a beauty too. David has that knack in writing….and the music is superb! ♥

Fenfan, me too…the one from Chile is sooo special. And I also hope he will record some “torch” songs one day. Surely he will. ♥

I love the whole album…I love the different ways he sings the different songs. Always looking forward to the next song…then it’s over and I listen to it all over again! 🙂 Love his new Christmas in the Air video…goes with the words so well. The dancers are from World of Dancing, the dance competition on tv where JLo is a judge. If I’m not mistaken, she produces it and maybe directs it. Fun to watch…not on right now. Probably come back up in January.

Dream a little dream…………..

Liked by 1 person

Thanks for our Sunday puzzle, Abs! Love our serene David. He is just so special.

Double your fun 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2 Davids are always double your fun! 🙂 And somehow the cute little face always goes in first. 🙂 Thanks, Abs, always appreciated. ♥

Thanks for the puzzle. Always look forward to the Sunday David.

So exciting to see the Philippine videos. Mr. Christmas.