September 2018
    « Aug
    17181920212223

tawna21 on David Archuleta ~ Tour Tickets…
    jans11 on David Archuleta ~ Tour Tickets…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ Tour Tickets…
    jans11 on David Archuleta ~ Tour Tickets…

• Click on picture to buy “Postcards In The Sky” on itunes

• Click the picture to buy “Leo EP” on iTunes

Posted by djafan on Friday, September 7, 2018

credit Robby Klein

davidarchie Who’s ready for the exciting news!? ❄️🎶 I’ll be releasing a brand new Christmas album titled #WinterInTheAir on November 2nd!! I’ll also be hitting the road this winter to sing some of your favorite Christmas songs… and a few new ones too. 😉 Tickets for the #WinterInTheAirTour go on sale this Friday, September 7th at 10AM local time. Listen to the first single “Christmas Every Day” exclusively on @Billboard by clicking the link in my bio!

BILLBOARD:  For David Archuleta, ‘Winter’ Is Coming With New Tour and Album: Listen to ‘Christmas Every Day’by Fred Bronson: For entire article click here > Billboard

“I always handed things over to other people. Now I am the master of my own life.” #JustDoIt‬ @davidarchie

Listen to new song here> Christmas Every Day

Lovely review of the new song!

IN THE NEWS  AMERICAN IDOL ALUM DAVID ARCHULETA SOARS ON UPBEAT HOLIDAY SONG

BY  CHRISTY ALMAGUER

SEPTEMBER 6, 2018

Christmas In The Air Songlist!

1.  Christmas Every Day
2.  God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
3.  Mary’s Boy Child
4.  Some Children See Him
5.  Holly Jolly Christmas
6.  O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
7.  He is Born
8.  White Christmas
9.  Mary, Did You Know?
10. Winter in the Air
11. In the Bleak Midwinter
12. Glorious

Plus an EP with Spanish versions of some of the songs!

Tour Dates!  Go to David’s OS HERE or Click on links below each date to purchase tickets at 10:00am today!
Mon, NOV 26
Troubadour
West Hollywood, CA
Sat, DEC 01
California Theater for the Performing Arts (special orchestra show)
San Bernardino, CA
Thu, DEC 20
Vernal Middle School
Vernal, UT
Fri, DEC 21
Sevier Valley Arena
Richfield, UT

20 Responses to “David Archuleta ~ Tour Tickets on Sale Today at 10am! Christmas Album “Winter In The Air” Song List!”

I have tickets for Franklin, Tennessee!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! I can’t believe I’m going God willing!

Liked by 2 people

I got tickets to Orem! I may try for Vernal when they come available. Vernal is the home of my dad and I love it! ♥

Liked by 1 person

Yay Tawna! I have Troubadour tickets!!! That was a crazy fun venue!

Liked by 1 person

Liked by 2 people

Looking forward to the album and tour videos. I hope O Ven is in the Spanish EP and he sings it on tour.

Liked by 1 person

Fenfan, Me tooooooo!

David looks excited tooooo!

Liked by 2 people

The closest one to me is Nashville. Hope I can go but have to wait and work some things out before I can get tickets. If I can go, hope there is still some left since Nashville sells out so fast. I would have to go on a road trip with my daughter and she has to get off work to go. Not a very good plan, but I have to do what I have to do. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Well, I have tickets for Friday night. Thurs night doesn’t go on sale til next week and now I know I’m going, I can jump in there and get better seats. 🙂 There is no way we are going to Nashville and not go to both concerts!!!! 🙂 I just don’t understand the thing we have for this guy! 🙂 lol Hope to see some of you there one night or the other.

On Youtube…….

I preordered 2 of his new albums! Can’t wait! ♥

Jans, great! Theatre says tickets for the 13th will go on sale next Friday so we have to be ready!

This guy 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Here is a fun picture take by a fan at VIP.

Liked by 1 person

A very bright, fun puzzle! Thanks Abs! You never fail. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

14. ray said

I got my tickets to Orlando includeing vip anybody here going

Liked by 2 people

Yay!! Ray!!! I’m in Utah, so I won’t be going to Orlando :), but there will be tons of fans there!!! 🙂 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Lovely puzzle Abrra!

Ray, I’m in SoCal but will be going to Tennessee as my retirement vacation :))))) Glad David is heading our to Florida!

Liked by 1 person

Ray, I live in Kansas and the closest one to me is Nashville, so that it where I am going….to both concerts! Got my tickets this am and even the VIP! Oh yeah! 🙂 I sure would like to have met you. One of these days… It is always great to meet the fans. Dja, are going to both or which one?

Not sure whose picture this is in today’s puzzle, but it works for me. 🙂

Liked by 2 people

What a nice sharp, snazzy photo of David on the this Sunday! Thanks, Abs!

Liked by 1 person

Yeah Abrra, it works for me, too!! 🙂 Thank you.