June 2018
    « Apr
    18192021222324

Abrra on David Archuleta ~ Insta Singin…
    jans11 on David Archuleta ~ Insta Singin…
    Dayzee on David Archuleta ~ Insta Singin…
    jans11 on David Archuleta ~ Insta Singin…

• Click on picture to buy “Postcards In The Sky” on itunes

• Click the picture to buy “Leo EP” on iTunes

• Advertisements

David Archuleta ~ Insta Singing – Covers Let Me Love You by Mario

Posted by djafan on Friday, June 22, 2018

David Archuleta is treating us to some lovely instastory singing.  He mentions that there isn’t so much pressure singing for us this way, I’ll take that voice anyway he wishes lol.

And it sounds like his Christmas Album is coming along.  I can’t wait!

I’m sending him requests via the instastory so hopefully he’ll do this weekly 🙂

29 Responses to “David Archuleta ~ Insta Singing – Covers Let Me Love You by Mario”

Glad he sang this. Sounded great even tho he was critiqueing himself. The guy can sing anything..even acapella..even fooling around! ☺

Thanks, Dja. Good to hear from you again. Good post…he keeps us going..no matter what he is doing. A song a week is a great idea. ♥ I’ll have to join in on IG, I have a few songs I would like to request too.

Yep! A song a week…. I’ll take it! 🙂 Good to hear from you Dja!!!

Liked by 1 person

Today’s puzzle is compliments of FOD.

Liked by 2 people

Great puzzle, Abs! Our guy sure is growing up….another good photo of him. No wonder…he doesn’t take a bad one! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Gorgeous photo in the puzzle, Abrra! Why do these puzzles take me so long to solve anymore?! Thanks for making me task my brain on something that’s nice to look at! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Sharing…..hope it posts right….

Liked by 1 person

Sorry it’s another huge one, but he sure took us to church! ♥

Hmmmm …. another one to add to his tour play list! I would looooovvvvee to hear him get into this one with the band behind him!! Daid on the floor is where we would all be. Thanks for sharing, Jan.

This is the story behind #7:

This is the whole video of the song with Spencer accompanying David Archuletta last night at an LDS youth conference in Kentucky. (They worked together last week and rewrote the words to make it more relevant to these youth they were performing for)

11. ray said

hello all, just let you know , my dear wife ,went to heaven,after a week in the hospital on sunday, it was her heart,she was in the nursing home for the last year and half, I saw her every day, some days she new me and would tell the others hes mine. she told my daughter on Wednesday she had 5 more days.and her mother,father, brothers were there wuth her,but she had to wait 5 days,thursday she went into a comma,, but responed to my voice on Saturday. but nothing on sunday. so ther may be life after. talk to you all lateryours ray

Liked by 2 people

Ray – you have my heartfelt love and condolences at this really hard time. What a sweet time for you to be with your dear wife in her final mortal days. Ray, in my faith we know of life after death. It is real, and you will be with your loved ones after death. Heaven has gained a new angel and you now have your own angel watching over you. May God bless you as you travel this road at this time. Hugs to you and your family. ♥♥

Liked by 1 person

Ray, so sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. It is so hard to lose a loved one, and I also believe in Heaven and know that you will meet again. Praying that with you keeping those thoughts you will find some peace in the coming days. ♥

Ray, I’m so sorry for your loss. Praying for strength and peace for you during these hard times.

This song eases the missing of my loved ones.

Liked by 1 person

Oh Ray, sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you. I too recommend Cracks of Heaven. Many good thoughts in that song, one of may favorites being “never have to say goodbye”.

Liked by 1 person

Hallelujah for Hallelujah! I’ve heard this sung by a dozen different artists, but David is still David. Standing next to Tawna in hoping for a live rendition.

Liked by 1 person

Jan, how dare you fill up my screen with David singing an amazing song? Thanks! David looks so pleased when the crowd joins in singing as he requested. He does love singalong audiences

Liked by 1 person

Just couldnt help myself, Dayzee! 😃 and we love singing with him…❤

Ray
    So sorry to hear your sweet wife has passed. I do believe she will be with her family.

Today’s puzzle is from @lovelyarchies ( she is the best !)

Liked by 2 people

Sweet puzzle today, Abrra. Thank you. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Thanks to @lovelyarchies and Abrra for the awesome Sunday puzzle! All the blues in it are so purty! My favorite color…. ♥

Still thinking of you Ray. (((hugs)))

Abrra, thanks for the Sunday puzzle.

Credit for today’s puzzle goes to the globetrotting singer we love the most!

Thanks for the puzzle, Abs! Always very fun to do. ♥

Last week, David’s gpa requested friendship on FB and naturally I accepted. Another fan commented that she accepted his friendship too. A few days later, his wife, David’s grandma had a stroke. She is ok now and at home. Just never know when something might hit you. In my life right now there are many sad things going on with different friends and some family. I have a long prayer list that is for sure. ♥
    I am getting excited about my concert trip….started packing already and it’s not for over 3 weeks! 🙂

On a side note…I am reading a book and the girl’s name is Abra! Never heard of the name until Abrra on The Voice here. This one is spelled different but still pronounced the same, I imagine. 🙂

Had a great 4th and my daughter had a gender reveal party for her daughter who is expecting her 2nd child. It’s another boy! Big brother will be 6 the week before this one is due. They even have the name picked out! Eli Anthony…named after 2 grandpas. ♥

Congratulations, Jan, on the new little one coming! I was going to text you yesterday and let you know I was waving at you as we were in KC, Missouri, but realized I don’t have your phone number. So,hi from here! We’re on a bus tour back east and did some traveling thru. It’s a little humid in your neck of the woods. 😅

Abrra, I’m not going to try the puzzle since I just have my iPad. But thanks for doing it again!

Liked by 1 person

Dang, Tawna, it would have been good to talk to you. Yes it is very hot here. We never had a spring, went from winter to summer with it being in the 90s and 100s all spring and summer. Weather has been strange all over the world this year!

I am getting so excited for Jan’s trip to Texas. You will send pictures, right? I wonder if he will sing Hallelujah for you. Or I Can Only Imagine? Whatever, it will be epic. Wish I could join you and David.

Got my tickets for BYU in October. Yay!

Ray, I think of you often and hope you are doing well. A difficult time for your family. Remember the good stuff.

Two puzzles from Abrra this week. We had to figure out who the globetrotting singer we love most is.

Liked by 2 people

Thanks, Dayzee. Wish you could be here too, just like I wish I could go with you to all concerts out by you. I will take photos if allowed even tho my old phone is not the best camera anymore. Not going to the VIP this time as we bought seats up front and the VIP was too much after purchasing the good seats. I wanted to surprise Angie but it would cost another $250 and that doesn’t work for me now. Hoping for a close Christmas concert and getting VIP then.

Don’t know how that globetrotting singer is getting any Christmas songs recorded with the way he is all over the place. Ninja is right! 🙂

Ray, still thinking of you too. It’s been 10 yrs since my hubby left and it sure is really hard. (((hugs)))

Today’s puzzle credit goes to @maconcountytimes