April 2018
    « Mar
    16171819202122

Abrra on Next Leg of #DavidArchuletaTou…
    Abrra on Next Leg of #DavidArchuletaTou…
    jans11 on Next Leg of #DavidArchuletaTou…
    tawna21 on Next Leg of #DavidArchuletaTou…

• Click on picture to buy “Postcards In The Sky” on itunes

• Click the picture to buy “Leo EP” on iTunes

• Advertisements

Next Leg of #DavidArchuletaTour2018 ~ Mesa Arts Center, Mesa, AZ ~ April 14

Posted by bebereader on Sunday, April 15, 2018

Picture credit: Shelley

The next leg of the tour started tonight at the Mesa Arts Center in Mesa, AZ.  Our own djafan is there enjoying the show! Wonder where she is sitting.

picture credit: Mesa Arts Center

Shelley is there too, and has shared her Periscope videos. Watch Shelley’s Twitter page for the latest.

Looks like another excellent show. I’m sure a lot more video will surface overnight.

24 Responses to “Next Leg of #DavidArchuletaTour2018 ~ Mesa Arts Center, Mesa, AZ ~ April 14”

Thanks so much for the new post Bebe and Shelley for the new videos. Happy that he is back on stage and only David would stay to shake people’s hands! ♥ He is totally the best!. I heard Dayzee talking….. 🙂

David’s show in AZ last night was magical as usual. He brought his Benjimin Moore jeans 😉 Taking video was not allowed so not too much to find.

ShelleyFOD

A new acoustic cover for the Holt presentation.

ShelleyFOD

Donna did a 2 clips on Periscope. David gets asked for a hug around 2:21.

Mr. David Archuleta! #VIP

A post shared by AJ (@ajm_lifee) on

David Archuleta’s soundcheck tonight. #VIP #DavidArchie #DavidArchuleta

A post shared by AJ (@ajm_lifee) on

photo 2dayzee vip AZ_zpsib276unq.jpg
    credit Dayzee

David went exploring.

The adoring crowd!

Liked by 1 person

Today’s puzzle credit to not Your Typical Deli.

Liked by 1 person

Thanks to all the ones that sent in all the great photos and videos. So appreciated! ♥ Love him singing If I Can Only Imagine…so awesome.

Thanks Abs for the Sunday puzzle. A very colorful one, indeed and much fun. He is the best singer. 🙂

In the Candy Jar

I can Only Imagine

Liked by 1 person

#2 Benjamin Moore makes the best jeans!
    I can’t watch video as I don’t have much access to the internet where I am now.
    Looking forward to watching all the new stuff when I get home later this month.

Thanks, Abs, it’s a keeper! 🙂

Fenfan…Yep. 🙂

Watching David sing I Can Only Imagine was the high point of my entire trip to Arizona. When he finished singing my first thought was “I need that song”. How great that when I came to The Voice there was the perfect video gift from Shelley. As I watched the video I was surprised to see Nick and Desmond on stage with David. It had been one of those performances where you only see David. To find Abrra had added it to the candy jar was awesome.

Grateful to Benjamin Moore.

Fen, for some reason it makes me smile to think of you diving into the “new stuff”. Waiting to see your response.

From last night in San Antonio:

Also, I heard that he will be on Good Morning America on Monday morning. ♥ Awesome, David!

Dayzee, glad you got to hear him sing I Can Only Imagine live. It is always a treat to be able to hear him live on certain songs. They are so embedded in my memories.

I’m thinking Amor Prohibido might appear on David’s Spanish album.

I want to tell you my version of an incident in Mesa. David is onstage with his band, the venue is packed, it is the middle of a beautiful, professional concert. Suddenly a woman in the middle of the audience hollers at David. Between English and Spanish it is established that she is the aunt of 2 missionaries David knew in Chile. Then the aunt asks if she can have a hug. We watch David’s quirky mind process this request. In what world would a fan be allowed to interrupt a concert? David’s world, of course. Auntie hustled herself down to the stage and David comes to the very edge. There is a 4 foot drop to the floor, with no access. Lady stands on tippy toes and David leans as far down as possible. Lady grabs
    David and he almost falls in our laps. I can’t say I was hoping he wouldn’t. After the dust settled, David announced “That lady gives strong hugs!” and the music continued.

Jan I loved your “embedded in our memories” comment. We do have lovely memories with David as the main character.

Liked by 1 person

Last night’s concerts had video police again. Less strick at the 2nd show, so we got a few videos.

fansofdavidvideos

Clips and pics here:

Joanie ninja’d a few song clips on Periscope.

EmmanuelsMic

@davidarchie singing it!! #davidarchuleta #davidarchietour2018 #sanantonio

A post shared by Shelley (@shell_eeeyyy) on

At VIP #davidarchuleta #davidarchietour2018

A post shared by Shelley (@shell_eeeyyy) on

A @davidarchie picture from tonight #davidarchuleta #davidarchietour2018

A post shared by Shelley (@shell_eeeyyy) on

@davidarchie in San Antonio #davidarchuleta #davidarchietour2018 #postcardsinthesky

A post shared by Shelley (@shell_eeeyyy) on

David checks in.

Liked by 1 person

Thanks for posting all the goodies Abs! ♥ David sure gives more bang for the buck! 🙂 Mr. Energy himself!

Yes, Dayzee, more memories than I ever thought possible in the last 10 years. Hoping for another 10 or 20 for me…would be awesome! Great story, David never fails any of us, ever. That’s why his fans love him as he shows so much compassion and love.

Imagine David performing with a “snake-scarf” ?

Today’s puzzle compliments of David and his date.

Liked by 1 person

Thanks for the puzzle Abs. I see Kari standing close but I don’t see her putting hands on that snake. I love that woman.

Lots of gorgeousness coming from Texas.

I do miss both Chad and Brady. Their enthusiasm always amazes me. I enjoyed watching them listen and respond to David.

Liked by 1 person

Another nice Sunday puzzle, Abs. Thanks. At first I thought the snake was a stuffed one! Ugh. I could never do that. 🙂 He is a dare devil though and I bet he would jump out an airplane with you, Dayzee! 🙂 Just can’t.

This one loves David too!

I’ve been wondering why nothing has come to my email from here for lots of days ….. then I remembered a few minutes ago …. I had my computer serviced and cleaned which took care of some of these little things like notifying me of stuff happening!!!!

Enjoying the music and photos from Arizona and Texas! Thank you!

The puzzle …. can’t do it .. that snake is just too much! :/

Good to see ya back Tawna! #18 is a real snake kissing David! 🙂

Jan, I saw that kissing snake…. made my skin crawl!! uggh

Liked by 1 person

I agree on the uggh! Can’t stand snakes either but my biggest fear is with mice and rats. uggh uggh!

David on TV this morning.

Tawna