February 2018
    « Jan
    19202122232425

jans11 on David Archuleta ~ The “P…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ The “P…
    tawna21 on David Archuleta ~ The “P…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ The “P…

• Click on picture to buy “Postcards In The Sky” on itunes

• Click the picture to buy “Leo EP” on iTunes

David Archuleta ~ The “Perfect” Valentine’s Day gift

Posted by bebereader on Wednesday, February 14, 2018

It’s here!

David’s and Nathan Pacheco’s duet of the cover of Ed Sheeran’s romantic ballad, “Perfect”!  What a sweet surprise!

Usually you can’t get me to stop talking about how much I like one of David new songs or performances. This time, I’m at a loss for words. I’ve loved “Perfect” ever since I first heard Ed Sheeran sing it on YouTube a few months ago. My first thought back then was I wish David would sing it because the best romantic song sung by the voice of the best singer in all the land is the recipe for pure magic.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

credit: Nathan Pacheco music

credit: davidarchuleta.com

15 Responses to “David Archuleta ~ The “Perfect” Valentine’s Day gift”

Thanks to @Janey79 for the find:

And Deb at Snowangelzz for this beauty.

Some fan love for David today.

Happy almost Valentine’s day @davidarchie fans! lol #davidarchuleta

A post shared by Shelley (@shell_eeeyyy) on

Liked by 1 person

I just have no words – that would make any sense – to describe my feelings for this duet! It got me at David’s first note and pulled me into another realm from there. I. Am. In. Love!! The music that these two make together is out of this world beautiful! The emotion that comes from every word they sing is so real!! I’ve liked this song a lot since the first time I heard Ed Sheeran sing it. I really liked it when Ed and Andrea Boccelli did their duet. But now… oh my… it’s a whole new song. It’s my new, most favorite song. Heck, it beats out any CCR song on my list! It NEEDS to be in mp3 format! ♥♥ *deep sigh*

Liked by 2 people

YEEEESSSS!!!! It’s available on iTunes!!!!! I don’t know how to bring a link in, but I searched it under Nathan Pacheco Perfect.

It’s been a great day. This duet released this morning… a movie with my hubby this morning (you might be getting old when you go to the morning movies so you can stay awake through the whole thing 🙂 ) …. visit with my mom (heard more stories of the past) …. taking Valentines around to our grandkids …. coming home to watch some more duet and then finding out it’s on iTunes …. making a purchase on iTunes. Yeppers … it’s been a good day! Lunch or dinner out? Nah, we had leftover Chinese. 🙂

Liked by 2 people

Every time David does a cover, he makes it his own! Those 2 are just fabulous. Just awesome from the first note til the last. ♥♥

Tawna not to worry. Anyone who wants it can search on thier phone for the song and buy it.

Liked by 1 person

Liked by 2 people

I almost died when he sang bay-ei-be. I keep watching to the end of the English section and starting all over again.
    I hope he sings this on tour – the entire song in English. With Italian is ok too as long as he sings it on his own.
    I think you can tell I am not a fan of duets even though this one is pretty and they sound wonderful together.

Liked by 1 person

Liked by 1 person

I really like most all the songs even though they aren’t the old church songs that I grew up with. It’s the new sounds and they are really good. 40 songs so I only listened to maybe a minute of each song. He even has 2 of his on there! 🙂 Shine a Light and My Little Prayer.

Thanks go to David for today’s puzzle 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Love the puzzle today, Abs. Thanks!

Thanks Jan!

Happy Birthday to our very sweet Dayzee today!

David sees his Papi Willy!

Liked by 2 people

Totally not David related…… I’m a Great Grandma!! Our grandaughter had a little boy yesterday!! He’s perfect and healthy! ♥♥

Liked by 1 person

Wow! Congrats to all the family 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Happy birthday Dayzee! Hope you had a great day. 🙂 Where are you? Haven’t seen ya for awhile and miss you. 🙂

David takes after his Papi Willy. And also his other grandpa too but don’t know his name. They are all good looking people.

Congrats, Tawna! A sweet baby boy, new babies are always exciting. ♥ Ironic that your first great grandbaby was born on Dayzee’s birthday. ♥