November 2017
    « Oct
    20212223242526

Abrra on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…
    Abrra on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…
    Abrra on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…
    jans11 on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…

David Archuleta Arrives In Peru!!! Concert December 1st at the Green Arena!

Posted by djafan on Thursday, November 30, 2017

credit David Archuleta

David Archuleta has arrived in Lima, Peru!  He received a wonderful welcome at the airport with many many fans waiting for him.  And it looks like the band is with him!  The Peruvian fans have shared as promised, THANK YOU SO MUCH!.  See below and we will be adding all we can from this historical first David Archuleta concert in South America!  And I’m sure more to come with the Spanish album project David is working on.

David message to Peruano fans!

💘💘David 💘💘 #davidarchuleta #lds @15amores @davidarchie

A post shared by Kymberly Lozano Ortiz (@kymberly_kymy) on

😍 @davidarchie en Perú! #DavidArchuleta #Peru #Lima

A post shared by Lilian Espinoza L. (@lilianespinoza) on

46 Responses to “David Archuleta Arrives In Peru!!! Concert December 1st at the Green Arena!”

David dropped his wallet at an airport store!

YAY! Firefox has been updated and it WORKS! LOL

Now to the good stuff 🙂

Welcome to Peru @davidarchie 😍 We love you @davidarchie

A post shared by Lovely Archies (@lovelyarchies) on

David looks so happy to be in Peru. You can see the joy in his eyes. His fans there have so much appreciation. Their drought is over!

Liked by 1 person

So much excitement in Peru. Makes me happy.

Almost didn’t recognize him with that backward cap. Haha

Liked by 2 people

Whew!! He made it thru the crowd …. must admit I was feeling a little bit squeezed for him. Welcome to stardom, David!! How exciting for him to spend the next little bit of time speaking Spanish non-stop!!!

I noticed in one of the photos up above, in the airport, that Kari is watching like a mother hen what is happening. Gotta love that girl!!! ♥

I hope the videos are plentiful (yes, I’m admitting greediness)!!

Liked by 2 people

Enjoying him trying to get through the crowd and at the same time holding my breath! Love him being loved but don’t want him squished! 🙂 David you are a star whether you wanna be or not! ♥ Just think of all the screams there will be at the concert! 🙂 It will be so awesome to watch…..

6. Bluesky said

SOOOOOO excited for him!!!!!

Liked by 1 person

I commented earlier but everything disappeared.

The Peruvian fans are wild for him. I hope he sings lots of Spanish songs at the concert.

#5 Jans, totally agree – he’s indeed a star whether he wants to be one or not.

I wonder whether other pop stars get such enthusiastic airport welcomes like he does.

8. gladys1961 said

me gusto la entrevista en español, aunque el entrevistador no sabia mucho de la historia de david. Ustedes no saben que maravilloso es entender una entrevista entera, gracias.
    gracias a los fans peruanos por los videos y gracias a the voice por subirlos.

9. gladys1961 said

i have my cd, i have my cd, thank you, GRACIAS

Liked by 1 person

#7 Actually, I was thinking that this is the way Americans greet Beiber! And then David was wearing his cap like Beiber always did. Otherwise, no comparison!!!!!

Gladys, enjoy! ♥♥♥♥

11. Andrea said

How great but I would be happier if he may come to Colombia, as well.

Andrea. Enjoy!!! Waiting for videos!!

Liked by 1 person

The latest IG posts just about killed me. Is he for real? If all of us were like David there would be peace on earth and everyone would live happily ever after!

Btw, can anyone tell me why he took off his belt during the Peru concert?

Dear David, make that Spanish album asap and tour all the Spanish speaking countries around the world with it. Por favor y muchas gracias!

David had a busy Saturday in Peru.

Hanging with La Chilindrina, Quico, y el Chavo. #elchavodelocho

A post shared by David Archuleta (@davidarchie) on

(Spanish post, English one following) Hoy pudimos terminar nuestro viaje en Perú visitando a un orfanato con las Manos Mormonas Que Ayudan. Acompañamos a la señora Flor Chonsen (sale en la tercer foto) que trabaja ahí para pasar el tiempo con los niños y jóvenes. Es parte de la campaña de #iluminaelmundo y los videos saldrán más adelante en el calendario de este mes que se encuentra en mormon.org. Después de la visita pude asistir al templo mormon que está en Lima, un lugar de refugio para mí y donde me siento más cerca al Señor. Luego tuvimos una devociónal navideña con algunos de los jóvenes peruanos que saldrá también este mes en algunas países del norteoeste de Sudamérica. Este día me ha ayudado recordar el propósito real de la navidad y quiero seguir en ese camino. Les invito a iluminar el mundo conmigo este mes de diciembre, y vayan a mormon.org para ver el calendario con maneras de hacerlo! #iluminaelmundo #lighttheworld #christmas #remember #peru

A post shared by David Archuleta (@davidarchie) on

We ended our trip in Peru today going with Mormon Helping Hands to an orphanage in Peru. Flor Chonsen (in the 3rd photo) took us around to see the orphanage where she has worked the last 27 years, as she and her husband couldn't have kids of their own. It is part of the #lighttheworld campaign and more videos will come out on Mormon.org later this month on the calendar with stories and ways to serve. After the orphanage visit I went to the Mormon temple in Lima, a place where I can always find refuge and can feel closer to Christ, following a Christmas devotional for South American youth. Today reminded me of the real purpose behind Christmas and I want to stay in that purpose this season. I invite y'all to join me in lighting the world this December, and check out the Light the World calendar on Mormon.org to find ways how to serve in the way that you can! #peru #lima #justserve #iluminaelmundo #christmas

A post shared by David Archuleta (@davidarchie) on

Today’s puzzle compliments of Peruvian fan SallyO.

Liked by 1 person

I posted all this yesterday, but I don’t see it today. Sorry for the lateness. Thanks Firefox, NOT!

Many fans shared from Peru!

Great concert in Peru!! Fans sang along to every song until the Archuhaze took over them and they just listened and screamed LOL David showed Peru some love with a few Spanish songs too.

Gladys can you tell us about the spanish songs?

A post shared by Iraam Romero (@iraamrome) on

A post shared by Iraam Romero (@iraamrome) on

A post shared by Iraam Romero (@iraamrome) on

A post shared by Iraam Romero (@iraamrome) on

Viva Perú!!! 🇵🇪

A post shared by Iraam Romero (@iraamrome) on

Lovely sideways video but it’s all about the voice right?

credit DVD Ch

This wonderful fan Carlos E. shared the concert on Periscope.

David has an IG story and sent this IG post. He was honored with a Perivian flag. He held on to it as he sang, sometimes bullfighter style.

Gracias Peru! #Peru #Flordelacanela

A post shared by David Archuleta (@davidarchie) on

Fans from David Archuleta Peru Fb gave David a sweet gift. It might need its own seat on the plane home. 😉

Fan captured D Avid leaving from the airport.

What a wonderful world with people like David Archuleta in it!! ♥♥

We went to a Nathan Pacheco concert last night and he, too, has connected up with Holt International. Good people, doing great things. ♥♥

Nice puzzle, Abrra. Thank you.

ps — I was getting all of your comments, videos, and photos, for Peru, on the ANASAZI post.

Liked by 1 person

Love the puzzle, love all the videos and photos and love David counting to 4 in Spanish at the orphanage! That is one thing I never forgot taking Spanish in high school…counting to ten! 🙂

#davidspreadsthelove #davidisawesome

Tawna

OH my! I must have had the wrong page open doh! I did see the post in comments in the dashboard but I didn’t realize they were put on the wrong page. thank you!!

Liked by 1 person

Comments I write keep disappearing, but will try again. Short ones seem to work.

Thanks for the puzzle and all the Peru goodies. I want to hug all those sweet people for being so nice to David.

Going to try a longer one.

At the Abravanel Hall vip David and the band performed Nunca Pense. It was being videotaped for something he was doing in Peru, He sang it twice to make sure it was perfect. Haha. When they were finished recording Kari told us that David would need to save his voice for our concert that night, but he could whisper answers to a couple of questions. Lady behind me raised her hand and said she wanted David to know listening to him sing Shine a Light had gotten her through some really tough times. The song meant so much to her that she wanted David to sing it with her as a duet. Now? Yes, now. Kari gave her the “Didn’t you hear what I just said” look and the woman quickly suggested that David could whisper-sing his part. David, seemingly oblivious to any problem, said he would sing the low part and she could sing the melody. He began singing with a voice so full lit filled that enormous auditorium and bounced off the ceiling. No microphone needed here. I was reminded of when he was in the Missionary Training Center and some fellow said David never used his full volume because it would “fry our brains”. The woman joined in and the duet was beautiful. Kari was shaking her head, but still had a big smile.

Fen, at that vip someone asked David about his Spanish album and he seemed delighted to say he was currently working on that.

Liked by 2 people

Great story, Dayzee. Thank you!!!

Here are sone social media treats!

Just met one of my neighbors for the first time after living here for a couple of years in Tennessee. She was outside fixing an ant problem, which I had just left the house trying to cleanup an ant problem myself. She was so nice and gave me this entire pack for ant removal. 🐜😂 though neither of us are home often I'm glad we ran into each other. She had a sign outside that says "Jesus is the reason for the season" and said if I ever need her to pray for anything to just let her know. It's worth saying hello to a neighbor. Have any of you gotten to meet a new neighbor today? Or maybe a neighbor you haven't spoken to in a while? If not then don't be afraid to say hello! You never know if it gives you a chance to help or to be helped out. #lighttheworld #christmas #ants

A post shared by David Archuleta (@davidarchie) on

David says he is shooting a video. Any guesses for which song?

Dayzee I love when a story floats to the top of your brain 🙂

Liked by 2 people

Oh boy! New video. For us guys. 🙂

Can’t believe I had to watch and rewatch and watch some more as David was chewing for 15 seconds on that snack break video at #21. Did that happen to anyone else, or am I just nuts?

Today I brought out the best Christmas album of all time and am awash in Noels. Lovin that Christmas from the Heart.

Liked by 2 people

Dayzee, I can just see you cracking up watching David chewing! 🙂 He usually covers his mouth when chewing, so maybe he was making a statement! 🙂

Can’t wait to see the new video!!!!!! ♥

David saw this and Rt’d it.

Today he did this LOL

Then said this.

Liked by 2 people

I love David’s sense of humor. That was hilarious!

After listening to Christmas from the Heart for a few days, I am dangerously close to being whiny about no David Christmas concert for me. There is just no replacement. One of my favorite children is taking me to Mannheim Steamroller’s Chistmas show and my biggest hope is that they will play Above the Northern Lights so I can pretend David is singing. Really looking forward to stuff from Calgary next week.

Liked by 2 people

Those tweets are hilarious!!!

Dayzee, enjoy Mannheim Steamroller’s show. It’s on my bucket list … the one that keeps getting lost on some desk that must be on another planet!

Liked by 1 person

Dayzee, I was thinking the same thing when listening to his Christmas album. Sure takes me back and even to just a year ago when I was there at his latest one. I’m so glad that I went, just didn’t want to miss the first one since he has been back. But……still missing one this year. No, there is no replacement. Will have to watch Above the Northern Lights again….love that song and David does the best job ever with the words to t it.

Tawna, I probably won’t ever get to see them live either. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

The Megan mentioned here is a photographer pal of David’s.

David’s tweet singing in the mirror now has 500k likes and 221k
    retweets!

David has an IG story from last night about singing Christmas songs at a private corperate event for Xactware.

David Archuleta's voice is like butter! #davidarchuleta #voicelikebutter #fangirl

A post shared by Jackie (@life_rearranged) on

From Peru airport.

A rare Sunday IG post.

And here is today’s puzzle thanks to Austin Friedline Photography

30. clairerolfe35 said

Oh boy! Christmas videos of David. Beautiful stuff. Feel so lucky that this is available. So grateful to all who make this possible

Good to know Gladys got her cd

Great puzzle. Love the happy David.

Liked by 1 person

Thanks to Suttygal at FOD for posting this video of @Laur22Ashley’s IG clips from Xactware event.

And this “This Christmas” from Facebook, thanks Muldur for the find.

I put an mp3 in the Candy Jar

A few more clips from fans. Thanks to Suttyga for the find.

Liked by 2 people

Happy that David is spreading his light around to all the Christmas programs. His voice is perfect for Christmas carols and fills me with contentment…it is so comforting to me. Contentment is something a lot of people need this time of year, especially.

Another Super Sunday puzzle. With David in them, how can you lose! 🙂 Thanks, Abs ♥

Christmas is here. David sang ‘O Holy Night’. True, I wasn’t there to hear it live, but these videos will do just fine! Thank you for getting them to us. ♥

Going now to check on a puzzle. 🙂 And I’m pretty sure it will be amazing!

It isn’t Christmas until David sings O Holy Night.

Well Fen, it must be Christmas. That O Holy Night was stunning. Only David. And yes, I too am happy to have the videos. No more whining. I also appreciate the response of the audience. What a great concert they were privileged to witness.

Perfect job for David promoting the Light the World concert, as he is the absolute expert on light in this world.

Liked by 1 person

Xactware event last Saturday night.

Credit: Karly Williamson

MP3’s in Candy Jar

Don’t forget to watch via YouTube tonight at 5pm est!

Liked by 1 person

Abrra, thank you for the mp3’s! Hilarious tweet from Bailey!! If only it were that easy, sweet girl!! 😀

I am full of warm fuzzies after watching David on the Piano Guys’ Light the World. Pretty awesome to see him leave the emcees speechless. Great to see him at both the beginning and the ending.
    The usual phenomena was at work for me. Could not stop smiling even thought my cheeks were hurting, could not get close enough to the screen, and so not ready for it to be over.
    I will have this performance to refer to if i should forget why I follow David wherever.

Liked by 1 person

In case you missed the YouTube live concert…

ThePianoGuys

Do you all want the whole concert or just David songs in Candy Jar?

Liked by 2 people

Abrra, just David works for me

Liked by 1 person

Abrra, just David works for me, too. However, LexiMae was amazing. Have you seen the video she was referring to? It’s really nice. And sweet little Claire… when she closes her eyes she’s feeling the music. How does she know that at age 4? Amazing little one. All of the numbers were great, I was a little bored with the talking, but I got over it. 🙂

Just David for me too.

Ok will do tomorrow. Been busy 🙂

I have added David’s 2 duets from Piano aguys concert to the Candy Jar

Liked by 1 person

Swipe for more pics of David’s busy week!