• Follow The Voice David Archuleta on

October 2017
    « Sep   Nov »

tawna21 on YOU ARE A WHOLE NEW FEELING~Da…

• Click on picture to buy “Postcards In The Sky” on itunes

• Click the picture to buy “Leo EP” on iTunes

• Click the picture to buy “No Matter How Far” by David Archuleta at

• Click the picture to buy ” BEGIN.” by David Archuleta at

• Click the picture to buy “The Other Side of Down” by David Archuleta at

• Click the picture to buy “Chords of Strength” at

• Click the picture to buy “David Archuleta Deluxe Version” at

• Click the picture to buy “Christmas From The Heart” By David Archuleta at

• Advertisements

Posted by djafan on Friday, October 20, 2017

credit dianniareid2017

Available now!  Go to links below!

Concert in the Philippines October 2oth at the Kia Theathre!

40 Responses to “David Archuleta ~ Postcards In The Sky Album & Concert in the Philippines October 20th!!!”

Liked by 1 person

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #137 in CDs & Vinyl (See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl)
    #1 in CDs & Vinyl > Pop > Adult Contemporary
    #8 in CDs & Vinyl > Broadway & Vocalists
    #11 in CDs & Vinyl > Pop > Vocal Pop

Liked by 1 person

I’m on third listen all way through, EP releases and new songs and dang what a good album! And his voice has never sounded better and so unique in each song. They are all soul stirrers for sure but the hope being shared and story being told by David is perfect, so perfect.

And he is so proud of this new music, Postcards In The Sky. What a gift of himself to his fans and to all who listen.

Liked by 1 person

Some pics from yesterday.

A reunion with his friends from Nandito Ako.

Glad they are at the show.

Internet service is not good inside the arena. Someone said they had to come out to post on twitter. I’ll keep checking thoughout the day for videos and pics.

David with his opening act.

Yay! The radio station got some pics.It looks like it just him and Brady. No drum kit.

Promise of more to come

Liked by 1 person

If you follow @mydearwriter on IG you can see her concert clips. She did IG LIve video and there is about 20 hours left before it poofs.

You can view her IG Live on your phone or iPad only, not on your PC.

Liked by 2 people

I’m overwhelmed with David’s new music. It’s so amazingly personal. I love it. You know one of the biggest things I love about David’s music is that each song is so different in sound, beat and lyrical content. So many singers seem to get stuck in a rut with their sounds. David doesn’t. ♥♥

Liked by 1 person

Another great one, David! I agree, Tawna, each song is so different from the other and that really stands out. Every time he puts out an album, I think he really out done himself and this one is no different as it is better than ones before. He only gets better and better! I still love Cracks of Heaven even though it is kind of a sad song. The words are but the music is so bouncy, I can sing the words to it already. I love A Little Goes a Long Way too. Heck, I love them all! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Watched My Dear Writer vids on IG. Our guy is so awesome! Only 13 days so see him in person! Yea!!!!!!!!

Liked by 1 person

I am so excited for him to be there!! I hope he had a great reception from fans and the public! Hope they got some bits from the concert to share with us.

Anyway… in a couple of weeks Jans and Dayzee will take care of us. ^_^ ❤

Presents from fans in the Phils 🙂 In no particular order 🙂

WARNING: David tears.

credit Cherry Mariano

Candy Jar link:

Liked by 2 people

jr4DA2016 plus

ken racaza

trish baek

Liked by 1 person

Nice view of the crowd at the concert.

Scroll thru the pics 🙂

Lots of clips to see on this IG account 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Bluesky, we’ll sure try! 🙂 I’m surprised that he didn’t sing any of his songs from the new album over there. Is he saving them for us over here or what…cause I sure hope we get to hear them at our concerts.

According to the set list above, he sang 5 songs from Postcards.
    Spotlight Down
    I’m Ready
    Up All Night

We have heard most of them in the recent past, but it’s the first time for Phils fans 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Dinner with his Nandito Ako friends. And a few more candid selfies ad videos.

Liked by 1 person

Thanks, Abbra. I just knew he had to sing some of his new songs but haven’t seen any vids of them. Loved the one where he was singing Rainbow and the whole audience was singing along with him. He loved it too! 🙂

Oh, dummy me. Going thru the videos, I seen where he did sing some songs from his new album! Another senior moment! 🙂

Today’s puzzle is a reminder of this past exciting week in the Philippines. Credit to @judengvfx on IG.

David spent some quality time.

More from the Phils

David Archuleta sings to our pregnant women #DavidArchuletaVisitsHoltPrograms

OTT Cuteness haha

A few more before I break the site LOL

Liked by 1 person

I have updated the Candy jar with the rest of Cherry Mariano’s videos from Manila. Enjoy 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Heading home. It’s nice to see fans giving them a send off.

Christer Borlongan

Liked by 1 person

Looks as if this little fella didn’t want David to leave. Be sure to scroll though the many pictures David put on his IG.

Yesterday we went with our friends at Holt Philippines (Holt International) to visit the different foundations they work with, including (going in order of the pictures other than the 1st one) a home for single pregnant mothers that are alone, orphans that they've helped receive scholarships and support, a community school for little kids, and families that have benefited from the schools. As we've been partnering with Holt in our shows, it was amazing and touching to see more hands-on what they do for kids from the beginning of their lives to adulthood. I also got my first tricycle ride with one of the dads of the families we met. The first picture is with my new friend Rafa who rode with us and was sad when we had to leave 😢. He was adopted by one of the staff members that was with us. Holt finds homes for orphans but also prevents that need by strengthening homes and communities. I really hope to adopt a kid someday when I have my own family. Until then I hope to help however I can. Saturday we met with many from the Nandito Ako family! (The mini-series we filmed last time we were here) As we leave the Philippines, I reflect on all these great new memories I'm taking home. The last photo is with some of the Ovation Production crew who took such wonderful care of us! Salamat Philippines!! Until next time! To find out more about Holt, check out #philippines #holtinternational #holtphilippines #kaisahangbuhayfoundation

A post shared by David Archuleta (@davidarchie) on

Liked by 3 people

These pictures and videos are ….. indescribable! ♥♥

Liked by 1 person

That was a fantastic photo for a puzzle. Thanks, Abs for it and all the super sized photos and videos. David always has his heart in the right place.

Good news! I seen on FB that Amazon sold out David’s new cd! ♥ It had a good article with it saying his fans isn’t happy with just the digitals, had been waiting a long time for this and wants the hard copies!

I pre ordered my CD and no word yet from Amazon on shipping.

Dates for the Fall tour.

He’s flown to Tokyo????? Hey, I’m nearby!!!!

Holy guacamole!!!! Right when I think I’m caught watching and reading Filipino David stuff something else pops up! I know it doesn’t help that somethings I just have watch more than once, twice, etc lol

He’s back though in Pennsylvania for the next concert. And from tweets the archuband is joining him.

I was all ready with ticket, hotel, just needed flights for Nashville but it’s not meant to be. Unexpected family event takes priority though i feel crappy about it. Looking at his schedule to see were I can make it happen

Dja …. come to SLC!!!! ♥♥

37. Here in Pennsylvania to check out David’s new music. We have front row seats tonight! Pittsburgh tomorrow!

SB 🇨🇦

Liked by 1 person

Oh Sandybeaches! Have more fun than is allowed. Please report your feelings back to us!! {{{hugs}}}

SB, hope you had a great time!! Marlie was there!

Tawna that would be awesome. Looking into it 🙂