June 2017
    « May   Jul »
    19202122232425

Abrra on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…
    Abrra on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…
    Abrra on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…
    jans11 on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…

Posted by djafan on Wednesday, June 28, 2017

credit David Archuleta

Another IG story from David.  I love these.

credit shannellearchie

More Enjoyed a good lunch before our show in Colorado tonight! Any of you coming to the show??

David Archuleta at The Soiled Dove in Denver tonight!  Interesting looking venue, has GA and seating options!  It’s venue is under the restaurant.  Thanks Shelley for the view of entrance!

credit The Soiled Dove

Reliving the Troubadour!

credit carlosjr84

Keeping David’s tour schedule here for easy access:

Jun 01 State Theatre Red Bluff, CA Tickets
Jun 22 Troubadour West Hollywood, CA Tickets
Jun 23 Snowflake High School Auditorium Snowflake, AZ Tickets
Jun 24 David M. Player Center for the Arts Safford, AZ Tickets
Jun 28 Soiled Dove Denver, CO Tickets
Jul 01 Old Rock House St Louis, MO Tickets
Sep 23 DeJoria Center Kamas, UT Tickets

Share, buy, gift David Archuleta’s new EP “Orion” with 4 songs! Numb, Invincible, Say Me, and Up All Night!

93 Responses to “David Archuleta Tonight @The Soiled Dove Denver! David IG Story! More Troubadour Videos!”

1. clairerolfe35 said

Checking out the cheek kiss at #17 not sure if David is smiling or gritting his teeth. haha

Waiting for Jenny and Dja to regain their communication abilities. The pic of them standing in line brought back memories of butterflies. Nice to have friends with you to keep you from floating away. And any time you are in a line to see David you will always have nice people to lean on.

Always love the Sunday puzzle. Thanks Abrra

7W? Yes Tawna. Surely he will have a closetful.

Already looking forward to Shelley pics and videos from her own neighborhood.

These videos from the Troubadour concert are great! the sound is clear. I only wish folks would hold the phone in landscape (sideways) mode so that the picture is full screen.

3. Fenfan said

Love all the Troubadour vids. First time I’ve heard people singing along to Forevermore – truly epic! He should play at such clubs more often. It brings out the beast in him. LOL
    I’m happy to see Jennette McCurdy was at the Troubadour. 😎I still ship them. Haha
    I thought he said in a radio interview in Singapore years ago that he wore size 9 shoes. Anyway, he won’t be getting shoes from me. We don’t give shoes as presents because “shoes” in Cantonese (a Chinese dialect) sounds like a sigh. It’s bad luck to give something that causes the recipient to sigh.🤔

4. Tawna said

Abrra, those videos are great! Thank you. It’s funny you would mention the landscape mode for a wider screen… I find myself leaning to one side or the other to see the ‘rest of the picture’. 🙂

Fenfan, I could have sworn I heard size 9 in shoes, also. That’s a very interesting reason not to give shoes as a gift. Love it! 🙂

Could be that when he was overseas that his show size 7=9 in Singapore?

6. Tawna said

#41 …. hmmm! I’ve never heard of HSP. An interesting read.

#42 … what is that?! Cooked kale or collards it looks like. I think I’ll take the Chinese that I had for lunch! 😀

I’m waiting, as I’m sure we all are, for Shelley’s goodies from tonight!! Hopefully she won’t have serious camera police hanging around!!

7. Fenfan said

YouTube keeps a record of everything, including David’s shoe size.
    Here he is in Singapore in 2009 confirming that he wears size 9 shoes. (fast forward to 1:20 for the shoe talk)
    Could his feet have shrunk two sizes between then and now?????

I put IG story and tweet up top!

HSP…never heard of it. Interesting.

And isn’t David the most unique of alllll???

Dja, I’ve never heard of HSP either. Very interesting.

Putting an e-call in to Bluesky …. can you tell us about HSP?

Liked by 1 person

Good idea Tawna, Bluesky!!!!

13. ray ( aaka rooster) said

looking at davids feet in regular shoes he look like a 9, a 7 in a sandel, would be a nine in regurl shoes , I think.. I am a seven and his shoes look real big to me lol

Liked by 1 person

David’s shoe story reminds me of a similar story on my husband. He went through the Army thinking he was 5’9 and when he came home, he found out he was 5’7! lol He actually wore size 7 shoe too! And my dad was 5’5…the same as David. Good things come in small packages! 🙂

I imagine that Shelley will get some good photos, no matter what….. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

St. Louis concert will be Sat. night and I will feel bad knowing he is so close but so far away! 😦 I seen on Twitter where Kari said “anyone that is going to the St. Louis concert VIP, check your emails”! Wonder what that was about.

#stillhopingforacloserone

Davids instagram post 🎶🎤

Liked by 1 person

Shelly comes through for us !

Liked by 1 person

Thank you so much. I’m going to be very busy tonight watching those videos.

A few pics from Twitter!

Best night of my life? This might be it ❤️🤷🏼‍♀️

A post shared by Madison Caldon (@madie.mar.ie) on

Who hasn’t done this?

Shelly posted a bunch of pics from last night on her IG.

David has a new IG story. I’ll post it when someone records it.

Liz has begun uploading her videos from Denver.

Ahhh-sum videos from Denver!! Thank you for posting them!!! David, as usual, sounded in fine form! 🙂 ♥

I’m sad that David has hurt his neck… gotta hate when you feel that movement that sends a crippling pain!! I wish I could e-mail him the rub that I use for that. Come to think of it, Chad just may have it with him (Chad’s a doTERRA user, too).

David Bowling 🎳 On ig story!

Liked by 2 people

They made it to St. Louis!

Liked by 2 people

He is so close, but so far away! 😦

29. Bluesky said

Tawna and Djafan…. *waves*
    Lots of things can contribute to symptoms like this type of condition – HSP – that is: different types of trauma, boarderline autism or Aspergers, sensory processing diffuculties, etc. so…. it is hard to generalize. (I think I need a lot of time to make a long list…..((that was an HSP joke)) … *_* ) But yeah, for the general population it means that you look normal enough for people to expect you to act or process much the same as they do…. and you don’t.
    One cause can be the filter that is located at the top of the Brain stem. It is like a net that catches all of the stimulation and sensory input coming into the brain and sorts it into priorities. For some people the net lets too much information through, for others, not enough.
    Look at DA’s shoes: footwear is always a priority. Today I see for the first time a picture of DA in shoes without socks. Remember the M- video he was supposed to do in bare feet? On the beach? How he hated it? Yeah, like that. So he is finding ways to deal with things, to manage. This is critical for him to be able to perform.

When There were discussions going on years back about whether or not he really liked the fans or liked meeting the fans after concerts, this is a good example. He will always show up with all he has. Simply because he has no choice. The water will drain through the sand until it is gone. There is no hypocrisy because there is no filter. It will simply leave him drained. Has nothing to do with liking or not liking people.

It is his responsibility to learn to monitor himself so that he CAN show up, do what he loves, have the connection to people and music that allows him to fully LIVE and EXPRESS his inner reality. This brings joy: to be able to share his inner world and be loved and accepted for it. This is the culmination of connection, this musical communication.

For some, this will energize and leave them on a high for days. For others, this will energize for a time, but then quiet is needed to recouperate. Simply because the electrical circuits (if you will) are carrying so much information.

Many children can go through a phase like this and then the brain develops and creates a more complete or efficient “net”. The brain can be changed…in many good ways! DA is learning and developing new ways to manage. This type of growth will never take away what he has to offer, the essential DA. It will only give him more ease, a bit of breathing room and new space to expand both his talent and enjoyment.

It may always be a bit of a struggle for him. But knowledge is power. And God often gives us a view that only we can see, then challenges us to find a way to share it. What isolates us is often the very thing, the very gift we most need to find the courage to express.

Then by some miracle, that expression enables us to see and experience how much we are the same.

(Sorry…..you know if you ask a question I will take off with all rockets launched and headed for the moon. Bluesky…over and out…) 🙃🙃🙃

30. Bluesky said

Jans! I hope you get to see him soon! ❤️

Liked by 1 person

Broken from Denver thanks Shelly!

Liked by 2 people

Bluesky! Thank. You!!! That explains so much to me – it really does. I can easily see, and understand better, why David functions the way he does. I am seriously in awe of your brain power!! Sometimes I get lost in your explanations (I’m not not of a scientific thinking), but this one just fit right together. 🙂

Jans, I feel your pain. Even though I did get to see David in Layton, it was hard to know that he was in neighboring states and I wasn’t getting there. 😦 Hopefully his next phase will include your area more.

Oh my heck!! Kari’s giggle at the drums is too much!! She is one awesome road manager! :S

Liked by 1 person

and I don’t know what :S is … should be 😀 sheesh!

This sure sounds familiar 🙂

Liked by 2 people

Bluesky, love your explanation on HSP. I have never heard of it before either, but it sure describes D.
    Thanks, me too! 🙂

Oh, there’s that beautiful Broken! D has so much empathy and compassion for others and for him to write a song w/ music about it blows my mind! D is so brilliant! ♥

Tawna, hope so too! Isn’t it funny how habit forming he is!! 🙂

Kari is such a hoot…so much fun! 🙂

Hope this works right….

Lots of clips from St. Louis!

From Joanie at FOD

#davidarchuleta Invincible #oldrockhouse

A post shared by Joanie S (@suttygal) on

#davidarchuleta SBL!!! #oldrockhouse

A post shared by Joanie S (@suttygal) on

#davidarchuleta He lives on you

A post shared by Joanie S (@suttygal) on

#davidarchuleta Up All Night!!

A post shared by Joanie S (@suttygal) on

Tina brought a carload of friends/new fans.

I feel thankful. Thankful to have been given the opportunities I have in life and thankful for the people that love and support me. Tonight I brought five friends (most of whom happen to be long-time coworkers) to the David Archuleta concert in St Louis with me. The fact they would take part of a holiday weekend to travel over 8 hours total to and from St Louis and spend their night at a concert by a guy they've never seen before just to finally experience in person what I've been gushing to them about for 9 years… That makes me feel happy in my heart & soul. I am lucky. Lucky to have the chance to see David again, lucky to have amazing people in my life, lucky that I can see how lucky I am. Love y'all. P.S. they were all legit blown away by David. And I can't stop smiling. Beautiful day in my life.

A post shared by rhiminee (@rhiminee) on

Tina recorded some audio and video from the concert in St. Louis.

David thanks the fans!

39. Bluesky said

33 Tawna, 36 Jan
    One of the reasons I love being here is that you guys accept me for what I am, a nerd. (I have my own sensory processing challenges and part of my passion is to help people overcome as I have learned to….and to constantly learn more. 😋)

Dear DA: Denver – Broken. That is what it is all about.

pam fraley

Partials from Joanie

Liked by 1 person

A patriotic puzzle thanks to David’s IG.

Liked by 1 person

Thanks for the latest updates!

This tour has been an amazing chrysalis to butterfly event! I can’t wait for door #2 to open!! This man has brought himself to a higher level than I think any of us expected. We knew it was possible, but just didn’t know if it was going to happen. Thank you, David!!! ♥ #foreverfans

FYI

As I was doing the puzzle, I was cursing my choice LOL Its a “tricky” one. So many stars and stripes and faces and knees and elbows and arms!

Liked by 1 person

Abrra, the puzzle … that one’s a little intense, but fun to see it come together! 😀

Got the little stinker done! 🙂 It was a tricky one all right! Been gone all day so just getting on here. Thanks Abs!

Bluesky, you don’t seem like a nerd to me, but a super nice person when I met you at the luncheon about a year and a half ago. Yikes, where does the time go…has it been that long already??

Great videos from St. Louis. Looks like it was a lot of fun, as usual. Can’t wait to see where the new concerts are going to be. ♥

Up early today!

ShanelleArchie#DA2017
    David Archuleta at the Lions Club International Convention this morning in Chicago, Illinois!
    Video Credit- Melinda Blaza

More should be coming later because Brady is there too.

And David brings chills to my spine once again! ♥♥

Liked by 1 person

Oh my David! Please sing Contigo at your concerts!!!

Hoping for better videos but this will do!!!!

Chad!

From Kari!

39,000 People!!!! WOW!

Really want to go!!!!!

Liked by 1 person

Have I told you guys lately how much I admire this guy? lol

haha David checks in!!!

David singing Contigo en las Distancia with Brady Bills on the guitar 💜
    So beautiful!!!!
    Credit: Lions Norge

David singing Imagine with Brady Bills on the guitar 💜
    So beautiful!!!!
    Credit: Leo Bobby Pmjf

Bluesky, digesting.

Dja #56 – yes, you have told us lately how much you love David. BUT!! You can say it as often as you want and we will still listen!! It can never be said enough!!!! ♥♥

Thanks, Dja and Abrra for keeping this place filled with the latest happenings in the world of @DavidArchie !

Liked by 1 person

Thanks Tawna! We love digging around for David Treasures!

Must be so, David follows him on IG 😉

D is for Dynamic! A is for Amazing! ♥

Hello! Happy belated 4th!!!

Wow, I had seen some tweets about this Lion Club event but who knew this guy was going to sing and sing Contigo???!!! I want David to add this one to his set list for the next leg!

Looks like it was a great event and actually sparked my curiousity. There are several Lion Clubs near me so I may check it out.

New IG story by David.

suttygal

Liked by 1 person

Today’s puzzle thanks to a creative fan, Brenda!

Liked by 1 person

Thanks for the beautiful blue puzzle, Abs!

Can’t believe she didn’t know David if most of his songs were on her queue list! Amazing!

Jan
    I can believe it. Many folks liked David on Idol and bought his music on iTunes then forgot it was there. I went to work for someone who did just that. I was helping her with her laptop and I saw David’s first CD in her iTunes and got all excited. She said she really liked him on TV and wanted to have his music. But she never got used to using iTunes so she forgot all about it.

Brenda give us some great edits for puzzles 🙂

Loved the puzzle, Abrra! 🙂

David sang this weekend at some church event. That’s all I could tell from looking over twitter.

Thanks Tawna 🙂 I love your cards! /wink

Great puzzle, Abrra!!! Thanks for doing that every week. You are so cool! ^_^

OOhhh a future puzzle 🙂

Feelin' the power. #anditwasallyellow

A post shared by David Archuleta (@davidarchie) on

Liked by 3 people

David’s in Utah!!!

Abs, I never thought about it that way. Maybe someone else would forget. Just know there is no way I could forget that I had his music and I would know him right off anywhere. 🙂

Wonder what David is thinking about with that smile on his face playing the yellow piano!

And later the same day …..

Thanks to DFT the super sleuth for finding this on Facebook.

Hola! What Abrra? What did DFT find???

Oh what is that guy thinking sitting at that yellow piano?

David, are you famous, I’m a singer lol He so amuses me.

Tawna, so does Lupe play the piano too? I wonder.

Some new videos from St Louis!

Another David ig story! He’s hilarious!

Liked by 1 person

Dja, I’m not sure if Lupe plays the piano or not, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all if she does. At least a little bit. According to another IG that’s where she teaches her singing lesson classes.

Is it hilarious enough that David let’s us watch a movie with him?! The funnest part … listening to his giggle!! 🙂 🙂

I saw the IG story and I asked myself “What was I doing at 26?” SMH

Tawna, I was wondering what happened with the Archuleta music business she was putting together.

Abrra, At 26 I watched many children shows, Arthur being one of them lol With small kids it’s what you do but at my age now believe it or not there are still some cartoons I enjoy watching and I love animated movies. My favorite right now is Moana, beautiful.

This reaction remind you of anyone? lol

JCPenny’s came through again today and played “Something Bout Love” for me! 🙂

Our fan friend, Kristin, has written a blog on the evolution of David’s career. Grab a cup of your favorite drink and go read it!

Liked by 2 people

Be sure to scroll through the 3 pictures!

87. Bluesky said

#79….
    So glad he put this back in. Might be my favorite. I can see why he worried a bit about the crowd reaction, but I think the song is def worth it. He will play with the delivery until he has the take on it he needs.

Dear DA….. Love to see you pushing your boundaries. Love to see your joy in life. Thank you!

Thanks to @rhiminee for the find ! David sang for his supper 🙂

Thank you @davidarchie for stopping by and singing a few songs for us.

A post shared by Saborescuisine (@sabores2016logan) on

Liked by 2 people

Fan art makes for great puzzles.

Liked by 2 people

A gorgeous puzzle. Especially the eyes

Liked by 2 people

Thanks Abs and Fan art for the awesome puzzle! I agree with Dayzee on the eyes, and love his messy hair! 🙂

David took a short trip to Canada!

My boy Dave gave a killer lesson in mish prep today. #gospel

A post shared by Boden Broadhead (@bodencharlo11) on

Scroll thru pics. David in 2nd one.

Liked by 1 person

Another GEM from the Orion Tour recorded by Tina (@rhiminee) Say Me was not performed many times, so this is a true GEM!

Its now in the Candy Jar.