David Archuleta ~ Orion Tour! Tonight @ The Triple Door, Seattle WA!

Posted by djafan on Tuesday, June 13, 2017

credit @shelley

David Archuleta at The Triple Door tonight!

credit @tripledoor

Last Night At Alberta Rose Theatre Spokane, WA

• davidarchie It was great to have the CYT Choir as special guests to help out in tonight’s show. Thanks for being apart of the show guys! And thanks Spokane for a great show at a beautiful theater! Next show tomorrow in Seattle! #CYTchoir #Spokane#bingcrosbytheater #Tour

A couple of video clips from Shelley from The Bing Crosby Theatre last night!

A post shared by Shelley (@shell_eeeyyy) on

A post shared by Shelley (@shell_eeeyyy) on

Love this so keeping here 🙂 David Archuleta IG video!  Love the grooving 🙂

Y’all ready for tonight?  I sure am! More of this & an incredible set list!  View View View!

Make sure to >Subscribe to David’s Youtube Channel!!!!

Share, buy, gift David Archuleta’s new EP “Orion” with 4 songs! Numb, Invincible, Say Me, and Up All Night!

Here > itunes & Amazon

Listen and Stream Orion on Spotify!

I’m going to keep his tour schedule here for easy access!!!

David posted schedule with hyperlinks on his  > facebook page!  Don’t wait too long to get your tickets!   UPDATED > Upcoming Tour Events!

Jun 01 State Theatre Red Bluff, CA Tickets
Jun 22 Troubadour West Hollywood, CA Tickets
Jun 23 Snowflake High School Auditorium Snowflake, AZ Tickets
Jun 24 David M. Player Center for the Arts Safford, AZ Tickets
Jun 28 Soiled Dove Denver, CO Tickets
Jul 01 Old Rock House St Louis, MO Tickets
Sep 23 DeJoria Center Kamas, UT Tickets

“This” from SnowAngelz at Spokane VIP!  Read the rest here!

He fielded some interesting VIP questions…

1. About the new music that’s coming (my Q…feel free to thank me later 😎) …  He said he is very excited about

the next EP, which will have a retro “groovy” soulful vibe… PEOPLE, I AM BEYOND EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!!!He also said that the album will featu

re all the EP songs PLUS… I repeat… PLUS additional songs. (I was nodding and smiling and giv

ing him so many thumbs up during his answer that I’m sure I pulled a muscle).

He said he has 16 songs

he wants to release over these EPs and album. *cartwheels*

2. A lovely young lady from Idaho told him she loved Numb and wanted to know the story behind it, so he shared that.

3. A fine gentleman asked about his future goals and he

talked about how he’d live to have kids, have a family.

4. One lady gave him tissues because he was stuffy from allergies then had to ask for them back when his MLP made her cry.

5. He was asked how they travel on tour and apparently all 11 of them get cozy in one tour bus

with bunks. He stretched out his back saying the bunks weren’t 100% comfy.

6. Who would he most like to collaborate with? Tori Kelly. He loves how she can share her spirituality in pop music and stay true to who she is.

7. His fave songs to perform? Lately, Running and Higher Ground.

8. Why Say Me was pulled from the set list? Because the crowd wasn’t “vibing to it” and neither was he. 😭 we told him we love it, however.

9. Fave Ben Rector song? He asked the others if they knew Ben’s music but they didn’t so he sang a bit of Brand New and they recognized that (be still my ❤️)… his faves: Note To Self, Wildfire and I Like You.

10. Biggest challenges? Believing in himself… something he continues to struggle with.

11. Do you have a girlfriend? (NOT my Q, I swear!) He said no… “Single… but probably not for lon

g” 😂😂😂😂😂

You guyyyyys…. this guy is so worthy of all our support, ALL of it, I actually wish I had more to give… you all know this but just had to say it out loud.

And the concert was icing on a very rich, amazing cake.  Gorgeous jewel box of a venue. Very enthusiastic crowd… not Portland-level hysteria but a lot of love thrown David’s way.

The acoustics on the ballads were incredible… every tender nuance warm and crystal clear.  I’m Ready, Heaven, Scars, Forevermore, Broken, He Lives in You, were the highlights for me…def check out Shelley’s vids…I know she took them because Ref & I were blessed to sit between her and the lovely Tina… apparently the lady behind us said she was quite entertained by us all all night, lol.  hmm.. lol me thinks David is being cagey.. now one thing that sounds great is the soulful retro groovy songs coming our way!

27 Responses to “David Archuleta ~ Orion Tour! Tonight @ The Triple Door, Seattle WA!”

Sadness….

A post shared by Shelley (@shell_eeeyyy) on

I live on the opposite coast from last night’s show in Seattle, but thanks to Shelley and Rhiminee who are such devoted fans, their videos and Periscope made me feel like I was just a breath away!

I’m posting them as I find them. This one touched me last night.
    Here’s Glorious. The fan at 4:16…You could feel her excitement. Been there…

Thanks Shelley

Here she is:

Shelley, if you’re reading this, you take beautiful pictures!

Phone pic

A post shared by Shelley (@shell_eeeyyy) on

Fans with David

He’s such a joy to listen to when he speaks to the audience before singing
    My Kind of Perfect. Note: The video was mismarked He Lives In You but it’s MKOP.

Thanks, Shelley

Higher Ground Unleashed!

credit: Shelley

This one’s not from last night; it’s from Portland but it’s my favorite of David’s new songs from Orion and I can’t stop playing it so thought I’d share it here.
    Video credit goes to 8throwcenter.

Such a smart title, concept, great lyrics, melody and undeniable beat sung by the best singer out there!

Here’s Invincible!

Broken

credit: 2bmeagain2005

By all accounts Seattle was another sold out success. Here, some random tweets I found.

I wasn’t even there and @DavidArchie has me up All Night 😉
    @DavidArchie you & Archuband were on fire 👏🏼
    He is so amazing!!! And so nice and warm with everyone! And the fans were so fun to talk to and get down? to music with!!!
    Thanks for coming to Seattle @DavidArchie Your concert was amazing, your words/singing was amazing, and your work with Holt is incredible.❤️
    If you don’t know how amazing @DavidArchie David Archuleta is, you need to get to one of his concerts!! Soul, out of this world voice,energy
    Hellooooooo, @davidarchie! Thanks for bringing your huge smile to Seattle!! 😄 @ The Triple Door

last night felt like old times.. really hope for more dates!!
    He killed it! Higher Ground!!
    !

Bebe! Thank you for all the goodies! David can sure put on a show! It does feel like old times with the hysteria and euphoria! lol

Praying he announces those east coast dates soon! I can’t wait for you Bebe and all the east coasters to see him live, I get giddy just thinking of it!

Thanks elizabethethe on instagram for this clips!

We're in #Heaven. 🎶 @davidarchie #davidarchuleta #bryanadams #thetripledoor #seattle

A post shared by Elizabeth Rosalyn The (@elizabeththe) on

Do you catch a breath when I look at you? (idk maybe…) 😉 @davidarchie #davidarchuleta #crush #thetripledoor #seattle #tbt

A post shared by Elizabeth Rosalyn The (@elizabeththe) on

They had a cool backdrop at this place.

Liked by 1 person

Love this picture taken by Jenny!

I love all my @davidarchie goodies from this tour #orion #davidarchuleta

A post shared by Shelley (@shell_eeeyyy) on

Shelley sure picked up some cool David stuff!

Love the clips and videos. Invincible is a great song, my granddaughters favorite of the EP. I love it but Say Me just melts me. I put out a petition on twitter for David to bring it back to the setlist lol

David seems to be holding back on his UP All Night performances, seems to have loosened up a bit in Seattle 🙂 It’s on Tina’s periscope.

I did find A Little Too Not Over You!

And a new VIP clip of Fast Car. I’m not familiar with this song but David’s voice on this just draw me in. He is sooooo good.

Thanks for all the goodies.

Excited to be leaving in the morning for Idaho. On Saturday I am taking my daughter-in-law to her first David concert. She has been traveling with me in my car. On the second day she asked if I could turn up the music. Well yeah I could. By the end of the third day she tells me she wants to buy his stuff and listen only to his music and take care of him. I added “And you want to adopt him?” “OH YES!” Haha. Saturday will be so much fun.

Liked by 2 people

Dayzee!!! You’ve been missed!!! His music is doing the magic! David live will seal the deal!

Glad to see ya back, Dayzee! My heart will be traveling with you! 🙂 Have a safe trip. Your DIL caught that Archie fever too! 🙂

Thanks to all for all the goodies. Very much appreciated. ♥

Dayzee, glad you’re back here and on the concert route again. Safe travels, my dear. ❤