April 2017
    « Mar   May »
    17181920212223

jans11 on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Bluesky on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…

David Archuleta: Tour Schedule Links ~ Spotify Streaming ~ Facebook Live ~ TOFW

Posted by djafan on Friday, April 28, 2017

David posted schedule with hyperlinks on his  > facebook page!  Don’t wait too long to get your tickets!

Upcoming Tour Events
Fri 7:30 PM MDT · by David Archuleta
Interested
JUN23
Fri 7:30 PM · by David Archuleta
Snowflake High School Auditorium
Interested

David will be speaking and singing at Time Out For Women today in Houston, Texas and we have some fans attending! Yay!

Here are their twitter handles for possible updates!  –  –  –  –

And thank you to TOfan for the info!

hey guys! just trying to spread the word about another way to help Up All Night chart. (150 streams of a song =1 digital download, counted by Billboard)

I downloaded Spotify for free onto my desktop (https://www.spotify.com ), found UAN & hit the repeat button (turned off the audio) and left it running all night and it was still going this morning! & more streams help w/charting, so if this isn’t common knowledge, please pass on!

{{{{{{hugs}}}}} to all!!!

find the repeat button here:

David sharing his evening on ig story from Houston, Texas!

And Kari sharing hers!

Only with Archie we would do a Honduran Food truck in Houston! #yummy this might keep me #upallnight 😜

A post shared by Kari Sellards (@karisellards) on

Love that David is doing live videos.  So much information in this one and a glimpse into his heart and soul.  Here’s his last one for repeat viewing 🙂  (I know it’s huge)

102 Responses to “David Archuleta: Tour Schedule Links ~ Spotify Streaming ~ Facebook Live ~ TOFW”

David fans go stream on spotify!

Liked by 1 person

Many tweets of just discovering David has a new song out 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Hoping he comes to KC or real close to here this summer!

Shelley and Rhiminee ( Tina) are at tonight’s TOFW event in Houston.

Here is a link to Shelly’s IG acct.

For some reason her individual postings will into show up when I put the link in comments.

True colors! Love ❤️ @davidarchie #tofwhouston

A post shared by Jennifer Carr (@jcarr1212) on

Liked by 1 person

Orion preorder is up on iTunes!

Liked by 1 person

I’m in Love with this EP already!

Clip from David's new song Invincible #davidarchuleta #soooooooGOOD

A post shared by rhiminee (@rhiminee) on

Liked by 2 people

Watching the videos from Houston and it feels like David concert. I read the he sang 9 songs. I haven’t seen a speaking video yet, I like those too 😊

David on ig story. He cracks me up.

Liked by 3 people

He wasn’t done lol

12. TOfan said

Hey all! thanks for sharing the Spotify info, you guys ROCK!!!! Sorry to be a broken record (see what I did there? lol) … but I just figured out a way to double-stream from my work computer AND home computer… if anyone wants to do that, and is able to, I’ve spelled out the instructions here: https://snowangelzz.com/2017/04/27/very-important-information-yall/

{{{{{big hugs}}}} to y’all! 🙂

Videos by Shelly!

I’ll add more if she posts them.

Liked by 2 people

ToFan #12 Thanks for being such a wonderful fan to figure out all that streaming for David’s song 🙂

@davidarchie in Houston #tofwhouston #TOFW

A post shared by Neide Pereira de Almeida (@neidje) on

Liked by 1 person

Beautiful performances of these covers. I really liked what he did with Pride and BOTW!

TOfan#12 Thanks for spelling out the instructions to stream UAN on Spotify. {{{{hugs}}}}

Liked by 2 people

Gosh dang, that BOTW is soooo gooood! That boy can sing!!!!! 🙂 Thanks to Shelley and Abs and Dja and Gwen for all the goodies! David is coming in to his own and seems so self assured now. ♥

Liked by 2 people

Today’s puzzle is compliments of GwenPo.

Liked by 1 person

Wonderful “garden” photo with a beautiful “flower” in the center! 🙂 Thank you Gwen and Abs.

Sunday puzzle!

I don’t get the show David attended. I watched some of the guys youtube videos and not for me.

Omar, a talented David fan took ig story and created an anime!

Liked by 1 person

I’m a little behind in the week and just got here. Awesome videos and pictures. Thank you, all of you…. and David for making it possible. His voice just gets better and better.

Gwen snapped a really sweet photo! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Glad you liked the puzzle Jan. I go back and redo some of them while I watch TV lol

Liked by 1 person

David was at a Fireside today. It was tweeted that he and Jazzy sang a duet. She must have been thrilled to see him. 🙂

10…anime is a new word to me but I love the photo of David! ♥

17 and 21…Dja, me either. 🙂

23…I do too Abs, love them puzzles!

24…UAN #3! Hooray! ♥

27. gladys1961 said

Now you can take photos inside a temple, because david is not a missionary.

Liked by 1 person

Gladys, these pictures are in a church not a temple. Photos cannot be taken inside a temple. ♥♥

Does anyone know where UAN is charting elsewhere? I’ve never figured out how to get to the different ones.

Bye Bye hair!

This lady is Wilmara Pierce 🎸🎶🎶 Actress/Model/Poet🎭 Miss Brasil USA Utah 2016 Miss Utah

Liked by 2 people

Yep, hair gone, but it grows fast!

Layton tickets went on sale this am at 10 and all reserved seating sold out immediately. Some general admission left up on the grass knoll. WOW!

Liked by 2 people

The tickets sales were in – cred – a – bull this morning. As soon as it said ‘buy now’ I clicked and went to the seating … found 2 together towards the front pressed to reserve them … gone…. found 2 more a little further back pressed to reserve them… gone …. found 2 more on the back row of reserved seating …. got them! What a race! I was breathless by the time I got finished! 🙂 Nathan Pacheco was gone by the time got to his page — except for GA and I didn’t want those. So, I came back south and got some for him in Orem at the Scera Shell. June is looking nice. 🙂

Liked by 2 people

I was lovin’ his hair the way it was…now too short…jmo…..but, yes it does grow fast…but he needs some hair down on his forehead…jjmo 🙂 ….but it’s his voice that is so great…always…..♥

Exciting to watch the tickets being snapped up so fast! Such good news for David. ♥

#pleasecometokc

Love this! Allison got the opportunity to write with Grammy winning songwriter Paul Williams. He is a favorite of mine, who I follow on IG.

35. Bluesky said

Seeing all these people contribute and do their best gives me courage.

Bluesky.. 🙂

This is happening!!!!!

Liked by 3 people

Another show announced!!!

Jans11!!!!!!! #37!!!!!!!!

I’m lovin’ it!!! A video!♥!♥

Yay!
    Video ! I wonder if there will be a frog race 🙂 My family did that once on camping trip in NH. Mine won. His name was Mohamed Frog, he was huge!

Liked by 1 person

Run to SnowAngelz! She has a sneak peek of the new video 🙂 (not really)

David should dump his video and use SnowAngelz’s script instead. I’ll promise not to laugh when I see it although that might just kill me. Bawahahaha

Liked by 1 person

Tawna, excited to see him coming to the Midwest, but St. Louis is almost 300 miles from me and it is general admission where we have to stand during the concert. Just don’t know if I want to do that. Had to do that in OK. City that was about 7 yrs ago and it made for a long day waiting outside all day in the cold wind. This will be 7-1 so don’t have to worry about it being cold. lol 🙂 Here’s hoping that he will come to KC where the venue is about 10 min away and I can sit down.

snowangelzz….. 🙂

Yea!!! A video!!! ♥

Respect the hair game 🙂

lighting this guy was lit 🎬🎼 #filmlife

A post shared by brenna (@brenempey) on

Liked by 3 people

Deb is sooo good at coming up with these things so quick! And then to know what pictures and videos to add to her wittiness lol I had a really good laugh. Thank you TOfan!

I was liking the longer length on the hair but I like this one, not to short on top, looking good David, but when doesn’t he lol

Liked by 1 person

Germany! David Up All Night #4!

Dang it, Jan! I had no idea where this venue was in relationship to KC. 😦 Plus, I’m with you on GA stuff. I’m too old! :/

I’m okay with the hair. It is quite the game Abrra. 🙂

Liked by 2 people

46… Tawna the only way there might be seats is if I buy VIP, which I would, because they say there is limited seating and when VIP, we get choice seats. A fan that lives in central MO said her and her hubby might go if there are any tkts left. I don’t have anyone around here to go with, but I could drive to their place and go with them. My daughter likes to go with me but she can’t get off work. Que sera, sera! 🙂 I dreamed all night about it because it was on my brain so much… 🙂 I’m such a dork! 🙂

David and one of the employees of the restaurant where he had a meal.

Ran into David Archuleta today 💜😸

A post shared by ♡ Izzy ♡ (@izzyxoxo98) on

Two more venues!

This one in my neck of the woods! GA arrrghhh!

#49 so he just doesn’t bother to shave some days. Looking good!

52. angelofdja said

I got so excited to get tickets for a venue within my driving distance that I hastily bought two tickets before realizing GA meant I’d be standing! GAH! I am feeling kinda stoopid about my overzealous David disorder! LOL! Oh the things we do to hear that VOICE!

Fen, he seems to be pretty comfortable with his scruff nowadays 🙂

Angelofdja, lol What venue? I’m considering taking my moms small walker with seat 😐

54. angelofdja said

Djafan, Old Rock House St. Louis, Mo. It’s an eleven hour drive round trip. A road trip with hubby is always fun! Standing in line for some hours to make sure we get “up front” and standing even longer will be a challenge, albiet a “necessary” one! LOL!

55. angelofdja said

Dja, my good friend has a walker like your moms, I may be reaching out to her before July! 😊

Liked by 2 people

Great thinking on the walkers, you guys!! I like!!!

Liked by 2 people

Thanks for the MM link, Djafan! I really like it that he is ahead of Katy Perry and up there with Gaga! Shades of AI…….. ^_^

Liked by 3 people

#45 All the archies must be voting their fingers off. I went to that MM site out of curiosity, gave him a vote and found he’s right at the top with 27%. The second on the list is 7 percentage points behind. 😎

Liked by 4 people

Today’s puzzle is compliments of Miss Bianca!

Liked by 2 people

I love the picture for the puzzle today! David in action!! I’ll have to work on it when my head clears today. 🙂 Had a busy, busy, but rewarding yesterday, and I’m in recovery mode. Our first grandchild (granddaughter) was married yesterday!!!! I wish you could all see this cute couple. He’s 6’5″ and she is 4’11” (got my genes). It is cute to watch them together — slow dancing is very interesting! Sorry, totally not David related, but one of those hi-lites in life. ♥♥

61. mlpb3 said

Djafan – I couldn’t handle a GA venue but I have to say I’m happy he’s going to the Troubadour. It’s history plus it’s still offers great options for music lovers in DTLA. My daughter lives in LA and has been to the Troubadour and lives it. She’s already got a friend lined up for the concert. Hopefully there will be well- known visitors that night to see him. (Publicity)

Liked by 2 people

Thank you Abs and Miss Bianca for the very interesting, kind of muted, lacy looking puzzle. All David puzzles are goodies. 🙂

Tawna, congrats to your granddaughter’s wedding. Life goes on making such good memories. Wishing her the best for a long and happy marriage. ♥

I have some news, bad news and good news. Not David related either, but that is life isn’t it….my 20 yr old granddaughter was in a car wreck on I-70 coming home from Denver to see her cousins. She swerved to miss a big rock and it made her go airborn, hitting the center and spinning her and flipping over the rail, falling 20 ft to the road below. She and her friend has broken backs and foot injuries. We are thanking God and his Angels that they are still alive at all. The Drs said they don’t know how they lived through it. So, Tawna we should enjoy our good times and bear our bad times…that is just life. ♥ I like reading what ever anyone has to comment about, whatever is going on in their lives. Sometimes we have to comment on something going on in our lives to just unload..so to speak. Thanks….for listening… I am listening to David singing “Be Still My Soul”. Thanks, David! ♥

63. Spirit said

Jans11…I’m so sorry to hear about your granddaughter’s accident. It really is a miracle that the girls lived through it! Sending prayers and caring thoughts to you, the girls, and their families. I agree, David has shared many beautiful songs that are so comforting during difficult times.

Liked by 1 person

Oh Jan! My prayers for your granddaughter and her friend! ♥ God bless them in their recoveries. ♥♥ That’s the kind of news that families don’t like to get the phone call about.

Liked by 1 person

Tawna, Congratulations to your granddaughter! And I know the height thing lol My daughter in law is 5 ft and my son is 6 ft, she usually stands on something to take pictures 🙂

Jans! Oh my gosh! Bruised and injured but thank God alive. Prayers for both of them for a full recovery. Let us know how they’re doing.

And all please don’t hesitate to share, besides being fans of a singer named David we’re also a community 🙂

Abrra, great puzzle! Keep them coming!

Mlpb3, I can’t do the GA anymore either. The last time at the Nokia I had to be helped out. There are some seats on a first come first serve so I’m going to see about those and also give them a call and see if there’s anyway they can reserve me a seat lol My granddaughter and friends will be going just got to get those tickets! Glad your daughter will be attending it will be my first time there so it will be interesting to see “who” shows up 🙂

I’ll keep everyone posted.

66. mlpb3 said

Djafan – it’s me, Martha (Mlpb3) lol. Need to change my name. Lol. Have someonei run in a get you a chair till you get in. You may know this but there’s no parking to speak of so be dropped off. My daughter takes Uber when she goes there. I wish you success!

Tawna
    Best wishes for a happy life to the newlyweds 🙂

Jan
    So sorry for the news of your grandchild’s accident. Prayers for a full recovery for her.

FYI The talk of using a walker to sit on made me just C.R.I.N.G.E.!! We will be there soon enough, let’s not invite it! 😉

Liked by 2 people

Tawna, I seen the bride and groom on FB. Very beautiful! ♥ Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. They are so appreciated. The girls are being moved to rehab here in KC. That will make it better to visit them as Topeka is 60 miles away. Just got back and they are in good spirits…thankful to be alive. 🙂

Liked by 3 people

69. Bluesky said

Tawna, congrats on your new extended family!! Wonderful!

Jans, my heart goes out to you and yours. So grateful that it was not worse!

For me…my head is in the computer till probably end of June. Writing and rewriting manuals, getting ready for another trip to Europe and parts unknown. But always glad of the opportunity to teach and train for trauma recovery. Can’t even think about concerts….but I love all the fun and listening when I can.

Prayers to you, Jans!! Love you guys!

Liked by 2 people

Bluesky, sounds intense! Stop by every time you get a chance 🙂

Let them know!

Liked by 2 people

It’s David Archuleta Day! May 9th!

Liked by 3 people

And David was on a roll with his instagram stories!

Thanks Djafan for all the tweets! #72 looks like a nice bonus puzzle 🙂

Liked by 1 person

The instagram stories are all so worth it just to hear David sing “that thiiiiiing”. Put your earphones on, sweet sound 🙂

Liked by 1 person

75…thanks for the mid week puzzle, Abs….baby blue letters and David’s beautiful smile! ♥ I’ll always remember this day when David went home…”where did they all park”… 🙂
    Nine years ago, where does the time go???

Update on my Angie and Sarah. They both got to go home today. All they can do now is lay around and heal. It will take a long time but at least they are alive. ♥

Liked by 2 people

Welcoming his sister Jazzy home.

Lovely homecoming 🙂

How nice!

Liked by 1 person

David created a playlist on his youtube channel of all his official videos. May he be getting ready to release Up All Night video????

He tweeted each addition as he went 🙂

Liked by 4 people

Nice David Archuleta mention on Billboard article.

Deb is so witty 🙂

Liked by 2 people

Tickets go on sale tomorrow 10 PT!

Liked by 3 people

Hope this works:

Liked by 4 people

Part 2…hope it works too 🙂

Liked by 3 people

Whoo hoo! I did it right! 🙂 Can’t wait to see it! ♥

Liked by 1 person

Yay Jans!!!!! If you zoom in you see David laying down! I can’t wait to see the video!!!!

Fingers ready!!!!!

GOT THEM! AVNDIHGOAHG97EHFE3O0VNO03EHFODSN!

Liked by 3 people

Dja, I noticed that too! Cant wait.

My son and family surprised me and drove up from TX for Mother’s day! ♥

Happy Mother’s Day weekend to everyone! ♥

Today’s puzzle compliments of @shadowbenny

A very Happy Mother’s Day!

Nice puzzle, Abs! Even though its Sunday! 🙂 But it’s David, so who cares! 🙂

Son and family headed back to TX but they are coming back up Memorial Day. ♥

Liked by 1 person

Cool photo for the puzzle Abrra. David’s smile is very pleasant!

Jans, that is so sweet that your son and his family made the trip to see you! ♥♥

Liked by 1 person

Nothing new, but this was in my email today! Kind of fun. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

David expresses appreciation for his mother.

Thanks ladies! I liked the colors in today’s puzzle, didn’t even think about the Saturday greeting LOL

Liked by 1 person

Happy Belated Mother’s Day to all!!!

Had a hectic weekend also celebrating my mama’s 80th birthday! Hope you all had a wonderful day 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Tawna, I thought so too. It’s about a 9 hr drive one way and they only was here on Sat and had to go back on Sun. 😦

Dja, tell your mom happy birthday! I think I met her at the first Toucan concert. She’s a sweet one! ♥

Hey Jans! That was my mom the first St George trip 🙂

I and some others had a little convo with Gina Orr last night 🙂

Spotify Up All Night playlists!

Thank you Dja for the update. 🙂