• Follow The Voice David Archuleta on

January 2017
    « Dec   Feb »

tawna21 on YOU ARE A WHOLE NEW FEELING~Da…

• Click on picture to buy “Postcards In The Sky” on itunes

• Click the picture to buy “Leo EP” on iTunes

• Click the picture to buy “No Matter How Far” by David Archuleta at

• Click the picture to buy ” BEGIN.” by David Archuleta at

• Click the picture to buy “The Other Side of Down” by David Archuleta at

• Click the picture to buy “Chords of Strength” at

• Click the picture to buy “David Archuleta Deluxe Version” at

• Click the picture to buy “Christmas From The Heart” By David Archuleta at

• Advertisements

David Archuleta ~ Instagram Story ~ Hair Cut Time!

Posted by djafan on Sunday, January 22, 2017

credit David Archuleta IG Story (screencap by djafan)

video credit: @DavidUniverse

credit David Archuleta’s IG Story (created by djafan)

credit collage by madeline

34 Responses to “David Archuleta ~ Instagram Story ~ Hair Cut Time!”

Like I said on the previous post, I have cut thousands (literally) of haircuts so it was so much fun to see David getting his hair cut. My dad couldn’t stand hair over his ears either. Said it gave him a headache. Everyone is different but I am not crazy for this particular hair cut. Don’t care for the 3 dimensional look. I did like the little hangy thingy over his forehead at the end before he put his hat back on! 🙂 No problem. He looks good no matter how his hair is cut! 🙂

2. ray said

abbra I am going to march, and protest at your house, where is my puzzle

Did you hear that? He said his friends were holding hands because they got married. LOL does he think only married couples hold hands?
    He is such a funny guy. These IG stories are way better than the old vlogs. He should have his own reality show on TV. It would be comedy gold.
    Jans, I love that little hangy thingy too. Someone needs to throw all his hats away. Why hide that glorious hair!

Sunday puzzle courtesy of Shelley.

Sorry Ray. I actually woke up thinking it was Monday. A cold can do that to your brain.

Abs, it was a “Glorious” puzzle today. Thanx!

Fenfan, I agree. He has beautiful hair, why hide it! And guys that wear hats all the time seem to go bald faster!…..just saying….. 🙂

I agree that his IG stories are so good! Miss the ramblin’ a bit, but the cuteness makes up for it! And he seems so much more relaxed now.

#fun #relaxed #cute

Thanks for the puzzle Abrra. I’m going to see if it will help me relax any. I’ve weaned myself off my pain meds and I’m going crazy! This surgery has been a beast to deal with, and I’m just 10 days into it. This too shall pass. It does help to watch David get his hair cut. He’s such a dork!! 🙂

Love you guys!

7. ray said

abbra no need to apolage I was only kidding,makeing fun of the ladies marching yesterday.

Hello All!!!! Trying to stay dry over here in Southern California!

I am so enjoying David’s IG stories, he needs to keep them coming! I added some pictures up top because they were screaming to be posted! :)))))

Thanks Abrra for the puzzle and hope you get better soon!

Now to wait for more David posts and the new music!

Love all the addtional photos, Dja! These are the best ones. 🙂 And we’ve been waiting for the new music forever now! Every week I think we’ll hear something this week and never do. 😦 I’m not looking for anything til Feb rolls around.

Tawna, love David being a dork! 🙂 He;s the bestest dork ever! lol

12. Jenny said

Hi DJA,
    Thanks for the post. I love these Instagram stories, they r like surprise gift packets!
    He looks cute whatever he does to his hair. He’s very handsome but it’s his charm, charisma and talent I love.

Abrra, hope u r getting over your cold!
    Tawna, I hope you feel better soon!

My son has been home for one of those unexplained no school days. He is one hungry teenager! He’s hungry every hour!

I am listening to David’s voice nonstop when things get hard. I also make lots of soup.
    Soup makes everything better!
    Happy waiting for album to drop!

Jans, lol He’s one of a kind I tell you. I’m looking more like March or April lol But February would be a great time for pre ordering 🙂

Tawna, I hope you doing a ok!

Jenny, Soup on these rainy days is perfect! David sure likes the use of the IG stories and thank goodness for those he capture them for all to see over and over and over 🙂

“I guess his music reminds me of home.” YEP.

Tawna, hoping you feel better every day. 2 teaspoons of David’s music every hour ought to do it! 🙂 If that doesn’t work try a cup every half hour! 🙂 🙂

Dja, if we even knew WHEN the album was coming out it would help. And you’re right, preordering in Feb would be awesome!

Love that rhiminee 🙂 It is soothing, how is that????

What’s worse… watching it 100 times or saving it to a file? 😉

Maybe he is there to be finishing up that album! 🙂

I actually seen the real Johnny Cash at that airport years ago. 🙂

Abrra, I won’t say how many times I’ve pulled it up to relieve stress :))

Jans, Here’s to finishing up that album!!!

This VIP from Sacramento has some talk about the new album.

Wow, does this mean that the album might be 10 songs in Spanish? 🙂 That would be awesome! At least he is probably working in it. ♥

To me his version of Ave Maria there at the Sacramento VIP was the best ever. Chills and goosebumps all over. He amazes me how he can mess with the cord and still belt out those notes with no effort at all. ♥ And to think so many singers have to lip sync. Not David, it’s all his real voice in person! ♥

Jan, I believe the spanish songs are for the next project. He did say it would be a spanish album :))))))

I hadn’t seen this video and now can’t stop watching it. Great angle by suttygal.

Very good song by Reba and glad that David really liked it too. ♥

Never had the good fortune to hear David sing Don’t You Worry Child at any of the concerts that I attended, but great job David! As usual! ♥

26. GrammyJ said

I loved the latest IG story from David. He was having such fun at The Listening Room – even singing along. The best news was that he is finally going to release another song next month and the rest will released soon after. FINALLY!!!

Today’s puzzle courtesy of Shelley’s magical camera.

Thanks for the puzzle Abrra. Always look forward to doing the puzzle. Hope you and Tawna are feeling better.

Fenfan and GrammyJ, I watched it too and was so happy about the album news. So Dja and I are both right! 🙂

Loved the puzzle as usual. ♥ Thanks, Abs.

Dayzee, hoping you are feeling better, as well….along with Tawna and Abs.

I am better. Still coughing up the occasional lung 🙂 Thanks for thinking of me. I think Tawna needs the love more than me. She has a bigger boo boo.

Hanging in there. However, when I next see my doc, I’m gonna ask him why, when he was slicing down my spine he didn’t take some of the extra back fat!! Pretty useless to have me face down for all that time and not take care of that while he had a slicer in his hand. I can’t think I would hurt any more than what I do now!! 🙂

Great puzzle for today!! Thank you.

Tawna, if they took away any part of you we wouldn’t be able to find you.

My son took me to see Kinky Boots with music by Cyndi Lauper. The routine seemed familiar. Check to be sure you brought the tickets. Leave early to get a bite to eat and a place to park. Find the right door to enter the venue. Ask everybody in a blue jacket where to find your seats. But when I sat down and watched the stage there was just a feeling that something was missing. A big something. A most important something. My grandson and his wife joined us and we all had a great time. It was a funny show, and done well. The sets were amazing. The costumes gorgeous. But dangit, why does all that singing hurt my ears?

Hey guys! I’ve been a little under the weather and don’t like it. Abrra and Tawna hope you guys are mend 🙂

Dayzee, That “something missing” must have made you feel a little homesick, maybe?

New IG stories. New song next month and the rest soon after.