December 2016
    « Nov   Jan »
    19202122232425

jans11 on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Dayzee on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Bluesky on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…

Posted by djafan on Wednesday, December 21, 2016

img_20161204_125817

credit BYUIdaho

Beautiful Venue!

sergerstom

credit Segerstrom Center for the Arts

Segerstrom Center for the Arts, originally called Orange County Performing Arts Center, is a performing arts complex located in Costa Mesa, California, United States, which opened in 1986. The Center’ Segerstrom Hall and Judy Morr Theater were designed by Charles Lawrence and opened in 1986. The Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall, Samueli Theater and the Lawrence and Kristina Dodge Education Center were designed by Cesar Pelli, and opened in 2006. [1]an architect who has received numerous awards and other honors for his work including the American Institute of Architects Gold Medal in 1995.[2]

It is also the artistic home to three resident companies: Pacific Symphony, the Philharmonic Society of Orange County and Pacific Chorale.

David Archuleta invites us to Costa Mesa!

I’ll be attending the Costa Mesa Concert!  I’ll be in and out trying to capture moments for you all since I don’t know if any of the video takers will be there and what the rules will be 🙂  I’ll try!

32 Responses to “David Archuleta ~ Christmas Concert 12/21 @ Segerstrom Center for the Arts, Costa Mesa, Calif.”

Christmas show tonight in Orange County, California! There are still tickets left so come and join us! What a beautiful place the Segerstrom Center for the Arts in Costa Mesa is. 😵 In today's 25 days of Christmas for #lighttheworld I've been thinking about how easy it is for me to hold grudges and let things from the past get to me and affect me. I let those things bring anger, bring fear, bring anxiety. I'm setting a goal to let each of these grudges go! It takes dedication. It's remembering that commitment and sticking to it. I'm excited though. There is power in forgiveness. Each time I think "it's just not possible under these circumstances. Not this time. Not yet. " I think of Christ and His power to forgive. He believes we have the power to change, and I know I have the power to change and let go of those things and moments that are holding me back in fear and resentment. Who and what are you holding and grudging against? Think about how there is power to forgive. And as soon as you learn to forgive, you will feel that power of forgiveness for yourself too and it's AMAZING! "Forgive, and ye shall be forgiven." (Luke 6:37) as hard as that is, I remember that Christ could even forgive those who hanged Him on the cross. As bad of a person I feel I am sometimes, I remember He can forgive me, and I can realize that the moment I can do the same and forgive someone else who has wronged me–even if that person I need to forgive is me–I feel the healing that comes from forgiving. Believe it is in you! Because it is. If you feel you can't, say a prayer and ask for that strength to forgive and it will come. Whether you're receiving it or giving it, What a gift forgiveness is! christmasconcert #costamesa #oc #california #forgive #forgiveness #Christmas

A post shared by David Archuleta (@davidarchie) on

New IG story, thanks Joanie for saving it.

Go to Nathan Pacheco’s Facebook page and hear David sing Ave Maria at VIP. Be sure to follow and like his page.

I decided to upload it to YouTube.

credit Nathan Pacheco

Caught him in a funny pose. Lol! #davidarchie

A post shared by Heather Fisher (@heatherda2014) on

My latest obsession from this tour is The Christmas Song. I just can’t stop listening to it.
    I hope he makes a jazz album one day.

I know everyone is enjoying the concert tonight as I did on Fri and Mon. David makes me go out of my home comfort zone and he is so worth it! These 2 guys are so awesome and I enjoy seeing the respect they have for each other. Back home and trying to get caught up in this busy holiday season.

Thanks Abs. David singing Ave Maria is pure heaven!

Ave Maria .. there are no words in my head to describe how this song made me feel — none. It was just chills and tears. Those notes went directly to Heaven. Nathan’s comments, ‘perfect singing’ (from a classically trained singer), ‘incredible’, and ‘magic’, are exactly what I would say — if I’d had words come to my brain. What singer sings in a VIP soundcheck like he was performing for the full venue?! Only David. ♥ Thank you Abrra for putting it here.

Dja, we will not throw you out if you are too overcome to do anything more than report back to us on the ‘music of the night’! *promise* 🙂

Jans, glad you made it home in this holiday air traffic!! With the busyness of the next few days, you won’t be able to have the usual ‘post-concert-come-down’ until after the holidays are over. We’ll be here to carry you through it if you need some help! 😀

Djafan sent a few pics!

abermudes

Breaking news!!! @OnAirJake finally met @DavidArchie!!! History has been made 🙂

#12 OMG I’m so happy for him. That made my heart smile. His twitter has a fabulous account of the meeting.

Hellooooo!

Well for starters I had no reception inside venue, darn! But that place was incredible. “The Voice” was in top form, oh my gosh! Just amazing!

Dja, the ‘O Holy Night’ posted above proves David was in top form! So glad you were there. Hugs to you!!!!

My daughter-in-law sings with a choir here in Utah that traveled to the Segerstrom Concert Hall to record an album (To Be American). She said it is absolutely amazing in there. In fact, there is another branch of this same choir (California Millennial Choir and Orchcestra) that performs there for their concerts. The one that she’s in (Utah Valley MCO) uses Abravanel here in Salt Lake City. A little info on the choirs can be found here … http://www.millennial.org/ .

Yay! We have the beginning and the ending of Ave Maria between Omar and Nathan’s videos!!

David just did a live video on IG. How does one watch that again? Is it even possible?

Fenfan

IG stories can only be viewed on your smart phone or tablet. Open IG app and the stories are across the top.

Just looked and its just a picture. Not a movie this time

I found this FB video from Nathan, maybe this was what you meant?

Look for the one titled En route to Sacramento…hello!

Abrra #21 …. do you wonder what David was thinking about with that IG photo of a big ol’ bull on a fireplace? 🙂

Tawna
    I have no idea. It looks like a restaurant.

Thank you David for letting us ride awhile with you on your road trip! So awesome! ♥

Finally got the beautiful puzzle done. Thanks Abs, it was special. Getting caught up some.

its up on you tube now 🙂 credit ShanelleArchie#DA2016

David and the car ride facebook live, that voice is something.

Just heard this one from vip in Mesa, beautiful! That ending!

David’s latest IG Story! Thanks Joanie!

31. stenocruiser said

Speaking of birthdays, hope you are having a very happy one, Abrra! All the best to you.

New article >>>>> >>>>> >>>>>