David Archuleta Performs at Cashman Center in Las Vegas, NV tonight!

Posted by bebereader on Friday, December 16, 2016

shelley-armsvcredit: Shelley

Look out Vegas, David Archuleta is in town!

Join David tonight with special guest Nathan Pacheco at the 1,898-seated Cashman Center  in Las Vegas, NV at 7:30 pm for the next stop on  his Christmas Tour.

“Enjoy favorites, new selections and Christmas music.  Don’t miss the chance to celebrate Christmas with DAVID ARCHULETA and special guest NATHAN PACHECO.

DOORS OPEN: 7:00 pm

SHOW START TIME: 7:30 pm

LIMITED VIP PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FOR $125.

•Meet & Greet with David Archuleta and Nathan Pacheco

•Exclusive access to David Archuleta and Nathan Pacheco sound check

•Personal photo with David Archuleta and Nathan Pacheco

•Autographed 8×10 photograph

•Exclusive Tour Gift Item

•Early entrance to venue

QUESTIONS: Please email Concerts@DeseretBook.com or call 1.866.832.8211.

DAVID ARCHULETA MERCHANDISE: There will be a store with David Archuleta CDs and exclusive tour merchandise.”

cashman-centercredit: yahoo images

“Situated on a 55-acre site, Cashman Center is minutes from downtown’s casino center and the Boulder Strip. It bills itself as the most flexible convention and public event facility in the industry and has two adjoining divisible exhibit halls with 98,100 square feet of contiguous climate-controlled space.”

Scanning through Twitter I see there will be a lot of fans going tonight including our own Djafan, Jans and Dayzee!  Wishing all going safe travels and a great time!

22 Responses to “David Archuleta Performs at Cashman Center in Las Vegas, NV tonight!”

Dayzee and I are getting ready to go to VIP! ☺ 💕

2. Suzy-Q said

Have a blast!!!

3. Bluesky said

Woah! Have fun, ladies!!!
    Can’t wait to hear how it all went! ^_^

Rhiminee did a Periscope of the whole show. She started with LDB but the connection failed, so there is a 2nd video of the rest of the show as well.

Jan sent a picture from VIP.

photo 14a janlv_zpsn0bi5eka.jpg

Shelley came through with video 🙂

Busy today. I’ll catch up with more as I can.

Oh my gosh!!! It was an incredible show, no an experience! VIP was so relaxed like sitting around the living room. And ay that David, he is to much. I saw many recording, kari said it was fine just no flash. Thank you Shelley and Tina! Will be on the road!

Wow! Thanks to Rhiminee for the periscope. I’ve finally had a few minutes to sit down and view it … mostly listening while multitasking with other stuff.

Loooovvveee, the VIP photo Jans!! Cuteness overload! 🙂

I’m trying to imagine what it must have felt like, for David, to have his own show in Vegas. 🙂 He seemed pretty tickled about it. Does anyone know the story with the new bass player? I went to a Nashville Tribute Band concert that was local here this afternoon. It was fun to see Chad Truman on the keyboards again.

Can’t wait for some recaps from those of you that went.

Made it home in time for granddaughters choir recital! Dayzee, Jan and others are heading to Arizona and I’ll be going to Costa Mesa! I’m exhausted so more tomorrow!

8. Bluesky said

White Christmas.

DA…has discovered his hands, feet, fingers….I am so happy!! (This is from a “movement nerd” who has been monitoring the progression of his “in body expression” since he was 16).
    *sigh* I am such a happy camper!!

He is enjoying himself way too much. ^_^ And it makes me smile, smile, smile.
    An explosion of inner light. Like that old Beauty and the Beast scene where he rises up with beams shooting out of his fingers.
    But DA does it consciously. Purposefully. Our little “sunbeam”. May you shine, shine, shine!

Thanks, Tawna! David is a real cutie isn’t he! ☺ 💕 Dayzee and I were wondering about that guy too as no one said anything about him. On our way down to Mesa tomorrow..at least it will be warmer there. Vegas has turned cold on us and at home in KC there is ice everywhere and some snow with frigid temps! Suppose to warm up a tad by the time I go home on Tues. Night. Sure hope so!

Sunday’s puzzle courtesy of Pocoelsy and her awesome editing skilz 😉

11. Pat Parham said

I was there, David was incredible as usual. Never wanted him to stop singing or talking. He could go on forever and I would never get tired of him. Thank you, David, for bringing such joy to all of us. I really,really love you !!!! Can’t wait for the next concert.

haha If I told you this child was looking through David pictures would you believe me ? /justkidding

On the way to Mesa! ☺

Awesome puzzle Abrra. David is the poster child for Merry & Bright!!! It spills out of him! Thank you. 🙂

Yup, I smiled with the IG in #13! That sweetie’s facial expressions and tiny little voice are too cute!!

Beautiful puzzle but I can’t work it til Wednesday after I get home as my phone won’t let the pieces drop. ☺ Ate lunch and back on the road…about 150 miles to go! ☺