David Archuleta ~ Tonight Indianapolis!

Posted by djafan on Monday, November 28, 2016

david-xmas

credit shelley

David Archuleta and guest Nathan Pacheco show tonight at the Pike Performing Arts Center!

pike

Hoping for an epic night and any concert news!

credit David Archuleta

davidarchie We had a blast at the first 2 Christmas shows in Provo! Tonight we’ll be in Indianapolis, Indiana. If you’re in the area be sure to come tonight! There’s something different about Christmas shows compared to any other kinds of shows. These songs have the Spirit of Christmas in them. I feel so privileged Getting to share that with other people! It’s an out of this world experience!! Video credit:@megan.horn.owen #christmas #provo#nathanpacheco #christmasconcert#theprayer #concert@nathan.pacheco.music #indiana#indianapolis

63 Responses to “David Archuleta ~ Tonight Indianapolis!”

Hello Marcia and Funnygirl!!

And here we go again!! 🙂 ♥♥ 🙂 Oh, for a VIP in Provo … I wonder why they didn’t? But, VIP or not, this concert tour is bringing Christmas to our hearts from his heart!! It just seems that the videos are a completely different level of video than those from a regular concert. I love it!!! I wonder what his encore will be tonight? ♥♥

Tawna

I can feel your inner fangirl 🙂

Excitement in the air!

Today was the day I died and went to heaven.

A post shared by Lauren Vogler (@lauren.vogler) on

Follow ArchieTina on Periscope and watch her videos.

Abrra, that inner fangirl has burst my outer seams and is overtaking my power to stay focused on the things I should be getting done! 🙂

Can anyone remember the bass player’s name?

Oh WOW!

Did I mention that I met him?

A post shared by Lauren Vogler (@lauren.vogler) on

My two favorite guys!!! @davidarchie #davidarchuleta #husband

A post shared by Sammie Hollingsworth-Gawel (@zammie255) on

Provo

Have a happy Monday @davidarchie fans!! #bestsingerever🎤🎶 #davidarchuleta

A post shared by Shelley (@shell_eeeyyy) on

OMG, I love all the goodies here, DJA!! Thanks for sharing. David’s voice is so special for Christmas songs. So glad that his Christmas concerts have started and can’t wait to see him again live singing those special Christmas songs. ♥

This, from the Composer of “Nandito Ako”.

I was stuck over at Instagram watching David’s IG stories. LOL
    He’s the most entertaining ever!
    Such a lot of videos to watch today. I’m never going to get anything done. But that’s how I like it. 😀

23. Kristin said

A post from our goofball haha

I haven’t watched all the videos yet but I hope there’s a full one of Ave Maria. Since he’s changing the set list I hope he adds O Ven somewhere along the way. And please keep Oh Holy Night, Silent Night, Joy to the World and White Christmas.
    Oh David, just make it a never ending show – sing every Christmas song ever written!

25. fenfan123 said

Anyone going to the next VIP? Could you please ask him to add O Ven to the set list? Plleeeeeze! I am dying to see what he’ll do with it. And please ask him to sing Mary Did You Know in Spanish. I don’t fancy the English version but the Spanish one just pierces my heart.

Here’s David singing Ave Maria in VIP, thanks to 8throwcenter.

WoW!! Indy was the place to be tonight!! Ave Maria is beautiful!!! Thank you to 8throwcenter for living thru it to upload it!!

just loving all of this. thanks Bebe and Abs.♥ that IG post is so funny,hahaha Loving his comfort level with IG posts.

Fen, looks like Nathan covered Oh Ven..(Oh Come Oh Come Emmanuel)? 😦
    Just another amazing night, in Indy♥
    Thanks to all the fans who captured the magic and shared with us the Christmas performances! You rock!.

Love all the different vocal intricacies …all the change ups of these songs we have loved from him during the holidays, taking them all to a whole new level.He’s singing like nobody’s business ..slaying it on that stage..Mercy!
    So happy for him , and happy for us!
    just Yayyyyy! 😀

Jan, hope you are on the mend!♥

#readyforrexburg 🙂

#28 No words

Thanks, Sky, I’m better, but not best yet. 🙂 Have a dr appt Wed to make sure all is well in 2 weeks. 🙂

#28 I agree, Sky! How does he get better, I don’t know, but he does. ♥

8throwcenter

David Archuleta blew the roof off last night!!!! Soooo glad they weren’t so strict in Indy :)))

Also so glad Sandybeaches and Silverfox made it! Jonerz and Funnygirl were also in attendance! It’s great when so many fans can make it and David sure was beaming last night. I’m sure in part to see some of the originals out there 🙂

Those instagram stories David loves are just a hoot lol

I saw Danny Gokey comment on David’s instagram post and now he tweets him.

Ave Maria and Oh Holy Night reached the heavens and opened them up. Oh my gosh!

After waiting 8 years to meet David, I finally got my chance. It was everything I imagined and so much more.

A post shared by Lauren Vogler (@lauren.vogler) on

Have a great day @davidarchie fans!! #davidarchuleta #bestsingerever🎤🎶

A post shared by Shelley (@shell_eeeyyy) on

37. oliveoil said

WOW Oh Holy Night !!! What a blessing

@davidarchie last night in Indy! He definitely has the joy of the Lord!! 💕

A post shared by Ranae Thornburg (@ranaeleona) on

#LookingForward ‏@iteachkidz22 2h2 hours ago
    Just a head’s up @DavidArchie fans attending the concert in Rexburg. It is event dress. Gals this means a modest dress or skirt & blouse.

Just.No.

I haven’t owned a dress since 1973.

From Robin aka @myheartsong

There are MP3’s of these in the Candy Jar now.

#39 Now that is something I don’t understand. Since when has it been a rule that women must wear a skirt or a dress to a concert? Are they going to deny entry to women who turn up in trousers?
    I urge all women attending the concert to go dressed in pants. I am sure David would approve.

Okay, #39 … why? It’s stinking cold here in Utah and even colder in Rexburg, Idaho!! Even long skirts don’t keep my legs as warm as a nice pair of pants. And, this isn’t an Opera House for goodness sakes! That’s just weird and doesn’t make one bit of sense!! *rant over*

Those videos from Robin are incredible! When I saw them late last night I kept myself up later watching them. Her capture of David’s audio is beautiful. Thank you for the mp3’s, Abrra!

Thank you Abrra! Robin’s videos have great audio!!!

#39 really?! I wore pants to Motab without a problem so I think as long as your not sloppy will be fine. But I asked just in case. Waiting for response. lol

Rexburg is sold out! That’s 15,000 seats!

I have a feeling that more of the shows will start selling more tickets as the videos become more viewed.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This is sobering 😦

So Yesterday on our flight from Indianapolis through Atlanta on the way back to SLC we landed and a lot of people were worried about missing their next fight cause we landed a little late. We all know that feeling but when the captain made a special announcement on the intercom the plane quickly fell silent. “We have the honor of bringing a fallen soldier home and we asked if you would all wait as his military escort collects his bags and exits the plane.” Everything changed after that. You could hear a pin drop until the escort was about to exit and all the passengers applauded in honor of the fallen hero. That was the quietist, most passenger respectful deplaning flight I’ve ever been on. Some had tears in the eyes (me included) We’re all in a rush and complaining but at that moment it makes you really think! I don’t know who you are but your sacrifice I will always remember. Prayers and thoughts with your family! Godspeed

A post shared by Kari Sellards (@karisellards) on

Music Video for My Little Prayer out December 5th!

49. Jenny said

Thank u for the wonderful post, vids and pics! DJA, u made me consider Vegas! Lol. No, as crazy as I am and as generous as my husband is about my addiction, I won’t neglect my duties at home as I have young children who need a lot of help.
    So I really appreciate all the videos and pics! I’m so grateful that he’s coming to Costa Mesa. David and Christmas music is really magic. I love how he makes my heart feel so full with his music and all the work he does for those in need.

Hey Jenny, just giving you the pros lol Lovely sons need mama, I know.

This “I love how he makes my heart feel so full with his music and all the work he does for those in need.”

Another IG David story overnight!

“Dreamin”

Sky, It’s on repeat in my head even when I’m not playing it lol.

More Christmas!

This from Ali! Pretty pretty good 🙂

Ali says:
    December 1, 2016 at 10:06 am
    Ticket update!
    12/3 Rexburg: SOLD OUT (15,000 capacity)
    12/5 Boise: 902 sold (905 capacity) — only 3 single seats left
    12/9 Layton: SOLD OUT (1,685 capacity)
    12/10 Layton Day: SOLD OUT (1,685 capacity)
    12/10 Layton Nite: SOLD OUT (1,685 capacity)
    12/13 Logan: SOLD OUT (1,061)
    12/16 Las Vegas: 1074 sold (1,898 capacity) 57%
    12/19 Mesa: SOLD OUT (1,588 capacity) — 2 ADA companion seats left
    12/21 Costa Mesa: 1161 sold (1,704 capacity) 68%
    12/23 Sacramento: SOLD OUT (975 capacity)

I like seeing all those sold out shows 😉 Even Las Vegas and Costa Mesa are over a thousand tickets sold each now. Shaping up nicely!

lol

David is in Idaho! Run to go see his IG story lol Oh David!

For if anyone wants to vote 🙂

Nice page on David at the link.

Dja …. I can’t figure out where the voting is on Musiqtone. 😐

Looks like this fan hit the jackpot 😉

Dress Rehearsal was fun. 🙂 Excited to record/perform tomorrow and Saturday with two of my favorite musicians.

A post shared by Paul Jolley (@dajolleyman) on

Hi Tawna,

Here is the link to vote http://musiqtone.com/music/thecount/

Click on the “vote for your favorite video” to the right of the screen.

Scroll down to the “Oven Fresh” and there’s a little circle below David click on that and hit the submit button just below.

62. Bluesky said

#60 “record/perform”!!!!!!!!!

Woah! I hope that means what I think it does!!!
    And…..that might be an explanation of the “dress” mention on the tickets for the audience: if the audience members might be showing up on some video, then perhaps they want to encourage them to look “nice”?

Who knows! But I like where my mind is going with this, and I hope it bears fruit!
    Wow!! That would be so amazing!! ^_^

Thanks, dja, I got it figured out. I must have been on the other side of tired when I was looking last night. I didn’t see that big blue “vote for you favorite video” then, but it was plain as day this morning. 😐

Bluesky, I like where you mind id going the the idea in #60. 🙂