November 2016
    « Oct   Dec »
    14151617181920

Abrra on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…
    Abrra on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…
    Abrra on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…
    jans11 on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…

Happy Thanksgiving

Posted by bebereader on Thursday, November 24, 2016

happy-thanksgiving-day-2012-hd-wallpaper-3

Wishing you the blessings of hope this Thanksgiving Day!

18 Responses to “Happy Thanksgiving”

1. Bluesky said

Happy Thanksgiving!! To all of you in the states! And happy day anyway to everyone else as well!! ^_^

Sometimes I worry – when I have to be gone for a while – “will the site still be there?”, “will those lovely people – who are the best fan/friends ever – still be there?” “Will DA still show up on that page….. keeping on, keeping on?”

Sigh. Thank you. Thanks so much for just being who you all are, different, wonderful and unique……and loving DA in your own way. Coming here, seeing, listening, reading, sharing, appreciating…….your labor of love makes it so I can sometimes just feel like Poo Bear finding a honey tree.

Loving DA’s voice has brought me much happiness.

Djafan…I loved your write up! Great job, wish it had been on top longer, but who can complain about a DA video bump?!!
    I loved it by the way: simple, profound, deep, reachable, open to all, vulnerable, pure DA.

I am looking forward to the concert on Sat. I keep thinking it is still weeks away, but it is just after tomorrow. Be happy, be safe everyone!! Major hugs!
    bluesky

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are all able to make a long list of things to be thankful for. That shouldn’t be too difficult for any one in David’s orbit. I am thankful for every one here.

BYU sent me a notice that on Saturday night they will be hosting not only David but also football and basketball. Either one of those could fill up the roads between Salt Lake and BYU. I will be leaving home early. Hope to see you there Bluesky.

3. sweetonda said

Happy Thanksgiving to all you wonderful Voice peeps! May your day be truly blessed! I’m looking forward to David’s Christmas Concert. Looks like Mesa, AZ only has one seat left. Can’t wait for December 19th. Anyone else coming to Arizona? I’m loving all the David treats we’ve been given lately. He is truly on of the blessings I’m thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!

Hope all are having a beautiful day filled with family and friends!

I know sometimes even us adms are mia but we’re committed for the long haul. It is an incredible time for the Archie fandom. David has been so generous with his fans, I think he gets us! About time lol

And David being David out serving others such an admirable being.

Thanks to Bebe for the new post!

Happy thanksgiving everyone! On this day of being grateful I am so grateful for my family! I only have a picture with the siblings here but I am so grateful for everyone in my family. These siblings of mine though (along with Jazzy who's on her mission) know me like no one else does and I'm so glad that they take me as I am for the good, the bad, and the ugly! 😜 I have really learned that my family has been given to me by God as a support system in this life. They keep me in check, they remind me of what to be really grateful for, what weaknesses I still need to work on, how to believe in myself a little more than I do sometimes, how to look at others a little more differently, and how to love people even when we don't see eye to eye and choose different paths of life. They have dealt with how indecisive I am my whole life, how I get impatient and maybe a little overly critical; they've dealt with the drastic changes American Idol and music put us through and the family dynamics that were already changing in the middle of all of it. They each share their perspective on life that help paint a bigger picture of what matters most. At the end of it all it seems we can agree on these 4 things: food, video games, that family is always in the center, and God's hand has been in our lives and we have seen so many of His tender mercies. I'm grateful to be imperfect and how obvious it is, it makes me realize how much I need this team of family and friends that I've been given. It teaches me how to love even when it's hard and doesn't make sense. I'm glad I have people that love me even when I don't feel like I deserve it or have any reason for them to love me. They love me anyway though and in the end teach me why I matter and what my purpose is. For me it's a reminder of God. It's a way he provides His love to me. Through this wonderful family of mine! This morning I was thinking of all the people I'm grateful for and the list just kept going and going. It really lifted my mood. Who are you grateful for? Give yourself time to think about it to explore different parts and times of your life to remember those people! It really does help! #Thanksgiving #family

A post shared by David Archuleta (@davidarchie) on

Happy Thanksgiving, my dear David friends! I am thankful to be part of this circle of virtual friends. I hope to be able to meet all of you in person one day.

I hope everyone had a good day eating special foods and drinks 😉

photo babyeatingmagazine_zpsef50a8ef.gif

photo babyhose_zps3989e120.gif

9. Bluesky said

Thanks for the tip, Dayzee! My son will be coming with me and he says we will leave early. However….I don’t expect to beat you there! ^_^

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Hope it was a blessed day. Even though there were 28 here today, my son and family didn’t get to come up from TX and that was disappointing. Because they usually are always here, but am thankful for all that could come. 🙂

I, too, am thankful for all my DA fans. He opened up a whole new world to me and I will be forever thankful!! You all seem to say the right things at the right times and that is an uplifting thing for me.. David does too, even though he thinks he isn’t perfect! lol His stepfather sure has a sense of humor! 🙂

Oh, Sweetonda, Dayzee and I will be there in Mesa on the 19th! Can’t wait and hope to get to see ya!

For all those to see the concert on the 28th….have fun and we’ll be watching for a photo or 2. 🙂

12. Jenny said

Happy Thanksgiving to all! (A bit late) I like that Dayzee, “anyone in David’s orbit”. It’s true, I’m so thankful for David and his music and fan friends.

I absolutely loved David’s post about his family. So touching and thoughtful. Emotionally, intellectually, musically, he’s waaaay ahead of the curve.
    I kept wanting to reply to his posts but kept deleting because I didn’t want to seem nosy and too presumptuous about his personal life. I just wish him well for happiness he adds to my life.

Happy weekend to you all!

Good Morning!

I think we missed this one!

So glad he’s having fun and enjoying time with his family. 💟 Love his laugh! ☺ Sounds to me his voice is getting lower…I heard that a guys voice can change up to the age of 35.

It’s so giving of them to be serving the needy!

A happy day-after-Thanksgiving to everyone! How fun it is to see the fun little things that have brought David joy in the past few days. 🙂

Dayzee and Bluesky, I’m seriously dreading the traffic surrounding BYU on Saturday. One event makes it frustrating, but three of them will be treacherous! Be safe on the highways. I live 20 minutes away, and will probably have to leave 3 hours early!! 😉 Oh, and the going home traffic!! Well, I’m hoping to meet up with you there at some point! It will be worth it! ♥

18. Bluesky said

Dayzee and Tawna! My hopes of seeing you guys were small as I thought the venue was the huge arena. Since it is the concert hall then maybe? I will be up in the mezzanine, my favorite seats. If you see a tall fellow who makes you think of Justin T, that’s my son. ^_^ (we say JT was just lucky enough to look like him. But seriously, he has had tweeties ask him for his autograph!)
    The motherly figure next to him will be me, his mom.
    This is my David. He is a fan of DA and has accompanied me to many concerts.

He will be driving, needless to say!!