David Archuleta Performances in Europe This Weekend: #Slovenia #Croatia #Serbia

Posted by djafan on Friday, May 13, 2016

DAVID PIC

credit david archuleta

David is performing in Slovenia, Croatia, and Serbia.Β  He has been sharing with us, his fans, the beautiful sights and letting us know what he’s going to be doing this weekend. Β Hoping for videos, a Periscope (hint hint Kari) All will be appreciated.

David shared these words with the picture above on his instagram.

@davidarchie In Slovenia today. We have a show in Ljubljana, Slovenia tomorrow at the Ljubljana Opera House. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is partnering with the Slovenian Heart Organization to raise money for children’s needs with heart conditions here. The LDS church’s Adriatic North Mission invited me to be a part of it along with pianist Paul Cardall. Will we see any of you there??? Here is a picture from this morning visiting Bled Island at Lake Bled. 😍 #Slovenia #lakebled #bledisland#SlovenianHeartOrganization#AdriaticNorthMission

PERISCOPES VIA KARI!!!!!

DAVID ON STAGE

GLORIOUS

THE PRAYER (WOW)

CAN’T HELP FALLING IN LOVE (JUST INCREDIBLE)

david face

70 Responses to “David Archuleta Performances in Europe This Weekend: #Slovenia #Croatia #Serbia”

I’m still in shock. Elvis. David covered Elvis. Probably my favorite Elvis song.

Love David roaming and taking in the sights. There is so much stuff coming in!

Thank you all for posting all the goodies yesterday. Now hoping for those snippets from periscope to appear on youtube! I’ll replace the links once they do!

I am picking myself up off the ground. David, you have raised your own bar again!! Yes, Dja… Elvis… but not Elvis. David’s interpretation – WOW!!

Thank You, Kari, for these snippets!!!! Oh, for the whole video of these, but I doubt we’ll get any more.

3. Pat Parham said

WOW!!! David, you just keep amazing me over and over, when I go to sleep at night I want to hear you sing, when I wake in the morning I want to hear you sing, and when it’s my time to go, I want to be listening to you singing and when I reach the Pearly Gates, I want Heavenly Father to be playing your music, that’s what Heaven is about to me….You just keep getting better and better if that’s at all possible Keep it going David, forever and ever!!!

Tawna, Yes. David’s interpretation blew the air out of me. I was in the car when the Kari periscope came on, it brought me to tears. Just can’t get enough of it.

And The Prayer??? WOW! I love when David sings the other part. I feel his soul. Crazy.

Pat,

This “David, you just keep amazing me over and over, when I go to sleep at night I want to hear you sing, when I wake in the morning I want to hear you sing, and when it’s my time to go, I want to be listening to you singing and when I reach the Pearly Gates, I want Heavenly Father to be playing your music, that’s what Heaven is about to me”

All the time πŸ™‚

I’m excited to be able to attend this!

Features
    Crushing on Archuleta
    05/08/2016by Tryphena Wardlaw
    Sending graduating students into the real world with the help of a spiritual ceremony featuring celebrity David Archuleta is the mission for the Chapman Baccalaureate Interfaith Service.

David Archuleta, American Idols 7th runner up, will perform and speak about his experience as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, at Chapman University’s Baccalaureate Interfaith Service during the weekend of commencement, May 20-21. Credit to DavidArchuleta.com

β€œWe are hearing a lot of excitement,” said Gail Stearns, dean of the Wallace All Faiths Chapel. β€œPeople want to come and tickets are going really fast so people seem really excited about having him.”

Runner-up American Idol Season 7 contestant Archuleta will be singing and speaking at the baccalaureate service May 20 in the Musco Center for the Arts at 4 p.m as a part of the spiritual ceremony for graduating seniors.

A baccalaureate is an inspirational and a traditionally religious service for graduates. As Chapman is an interfaith campus, the service will be about the students following their own journeys, whether they’re religious or not, Stearns said.

David sings Elvis πŸ™‚ and 2 favorites!

Thanks Kari!

Youtube snippets are up in article!

I am very grateful for that little Elvis snippet. But where is the rest of the song? It’s cruelty to the max to stop right when he is getting really into it!
    His singing this song gives me hope that one day he’ll sing “Love Me Tender” again.
    Heck, I think he should do a “David Archuleta sings Elvis” tour!

I love Fen. There is never enough David for her. We all have those thoughts, but she always hollers for more. If i ever see a post from her saying “that’s enough David” I will know she has been kidnapped and someone has stolen her computer. And Pat. Wants to wrap herself in a blanket of David essence night and day even beyond her earthly life. Yes, I understand these people.

My ears are full of awesomeness and my heart is full of gratitude. Thanks to all who bring us this beautiful stuff. And thanks to David for being David.

Wow indeed.

Also…..Abrra has these snippets in the candy jar already. That woman is amazing!

Fen that was extreme cruelty in the 1st degree! Sitting there listening to pure bliss and BAM it stopped! Every time I get into real life and thinking “I don’t have to hear David sing right now”, the next time I hear him he blows me away again and better than ever before! So thankful even for the snippets!

Pat, I do listen to him every night going to sleep. Just have too! πŸ™‚ Yes, Dayzee, I thank David for being David.

What a good way to celebrate my anniversary. Even though hubby is in Heaven, I can celebrate listening to David sing Elvis’ song. Elvis is second on my list with David being #1! An Elvis tour by David would be the best ever!

Also, my son bought me a new stove because my oven was out of control and burning everything! It was only πŸ™‚ 25 yrs old and I love that old stove…will miss it for sure. He said it was for Mother’s Day, birthday, Christmas, etc!

Thanks, Abrra for the great candy jar of yours. It holds a lot of sweet stuff!

Thanks, Dja for the great post with some awesome photos and videos!

I’m thinking that “Can’t Help Falling In Love With You” is one of David’s favorite songs. It certainly is one of mine. And as we stay on this journey with him, he’s bound to cover all of our favorites because amazingly our favorites are also his favorites. And if his favorites aren’t our favorites, they eventually turn into our favorites. ❀

"Like a river flows
    Surely to the sea
    Darling, so it goes
    Some things are meant to be…………..

Waiting patiently for the next verse!
    Okay the wait is tortuous! haha

This:

Take my hand,
    Take my whole life, too
    For I can't help falling in love with you"

pocoelsy ‏@pocoelsy1 19h19 hours ago

Love this rehearsal pic posted by @paulcardall with @DavidArchie #slovenia #ljubljana

Jans,
    Congrats on the new stove!

More of CHFILWY!

credit LexPein

Crush

Imagine

credit LexPein

I have updated the Candy Jar. Glorious clip and Glorious clip are from Kari’s Periscope.

LexPein has some snippets you can watch on their YouTube channel. He also sang Everybody Hurts but the clip is :12.

“If you happen to be in Serbia.” πŸ˜‰

I may never be the same after hearing David sing Cant Help Falling In Love.
    I have passed it on to my sister.. It was her wedding songβ™₯
    That little David button inside of my heart..you know , the one that you activate when your hand smacks your chest when he sings and makes tears start to flow?) Started at “Wise” β™₯
    and sung by David, just beautiful,

Oh to have been there in that beautiful Opera house . Sigh ~daid
    even singing in a packed opera house,he can make you feel the song like he is singing every word just to you.That was just.. magical.

The boy has got himself a Periscope channel !! This has a short clip from tonight.

Can I buy a vegetable for $200 Mr. Sajak? LOL!!

Another fine graphic by Pocoelsy, and a reminder. Thanks to all who are hanging in with us.

#12 Haha Dayzee, yes that’s me – greedy thing, always wanting more! But I do believe, “ask and it will be given to you.” I said he should sing “Mirrors” and he did, didn’t he??!! LOL
    I have been listening to that Elvis song over and over. Each time he comes to “like a river flows…” I want to yell “SURELY, David, SURELY”!!!! I hope he hears me.😌

Thanks for the puzzle Fenfan and Abrra! Yep still waiting…as long as it takes I guess! πŸ™‚

On FOD there is a full version of ICHFILWY that you can download into a MP3….thanks to Tina! It won’t let me copy and paste.
    If it’s already on here somewhere, my apologies. But I never seen it anywhere. πŸ™‚

Sky, There’s that musical, magician doctor at work again! Just a taste of what is yet to come! I’ll take these little bits he is giving us…don’t think I could take a full dose at once! πŸ™‚

credit pocoelsy

I’ll try to make a connected mp3 later. Busy right now πŸ™‚

Some picture from Paul Cardall’s Facebook to click thru.

Thanks for the Sunday puzzle. It made me think about how I have become an expert at waiting since finding David. And hey, every time I wait for David it is worth it.

Thumbing through Paul Cardall’s facebook pics I enjoyed seeing David with Paul’s mother-in-law. I think the title for the pic is “Smitten”. Or maybe I just thought up that title.

Sky, wasn’t the Ljubljana Opera House gorgeous? A fitting venue for those beautiful soles with all that talent.

Loved Bebe’s “And if his favorites aren’t our favorites, they eventually turn into our favorites”. So true. His arguments are compelling.

Happy new stove to you Jan. But you know, now they will expect you to cook.

πŸ™Œ

David is looking so sharp in these photos! Just love them! Were there any photos of David playing the kid size bongo drum?? I want to see that! Like every thing he does, it will be awesome, of course!

Thanks, Dayzee, when I do bake anything it won’t burn! πŸ™‚ You’re right…my son’s family is coming home next month and my daughter in law said she expected me to fix a big meal while they are here. πŸ™‚ Actually I do anyway, but this way it will be way easier! I love it when they are here. It’s hectic, but fun!

Fen, I want more and more and more all the time!!! lol

credit ‏@Jinmaru

He Lives In You! But without the bongos 😦

Thank you thank you Dja. When I watched David sing He Lives in You in Orem I felt this was an especially awesome song and have been hoping to hear it again. Love it!
    And what a gorgeous set of pictures. No wonder Fen hollers for more.

Really like the hair. Good job Hillary

Hmm! He Lives In You … Wow! Nice!!! How fun would it be to see him really rock this song with the bongo! It seems like he’s ready to rock out a couple of times and then realized he’s in a chapel in a church. πŸ™‚

More! Yes! More!!!!!

I love his passion in all he sings.

“Faithhhhh” and his enounciation is perfect, always.

WOW! thanks DJA Well, no bongos,but probably no roof left in the chapel either after that!!!
    :))) awesome.

announcement β™₯
    Yesterday, May 15,was lovely Bebereader’s birthday! πŸ˜€
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! BEBEEEEβ™₯ love you!!!!β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯
    Hope your day was filled with joy and all things special with your family!

Sky! Thank you for the reminder!!! I’m horrible with dates!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEBE!!!! I thank God every day for being blessed to know you!

David continues to share with us. I’m loving it!

Happy Belated Birthday to Bebe. Please tell us about your celebration.

Well Tawna, you have pretty much finished off my day. Don’t have any intention of leaving that gift from Jasna to go do vacuuming or some other mundane chore. This is not an “earworm” situation. More like a screaming lion going on in my brain. Jasna apologizes for shaky hands, but I noticed lots of bouncing David was just that. Bouncing David.

Lucky us for this guy to have been at both events. Says he has more to post!

Love this exchange lol

I love technology πŸ™‚

Happy Birthday Bebebebebebebebebebebeb!!!!

I put the song and video from #34 in the Candy Jar.

Dja that first photo in #45…. pointy left finger, backwards right thumb, baby rooster tail….. aaacccckkkkk, I just want to squish him and hang him from my rear view mirror!!!!! β™₯β™₯ It does look like he’s giving direction of some sort, everyone is listening to him… but then, don’t we all. πŸ™‚

Oh. Bebe!! Happy, Late Birthday!!!!! I hope it was on the great side of awesome-sauce!!!!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I had the grandest time with my family, doing exactly what I like to do. Shopping and eating and eating and shopping. haha Not even kidding. Remembering my birthday on this site that I call home means more to me than I can say. ❀

This should be the 8th wonder of the world!

Jan
    The link to Tina’s mash up is broken for me. it will not finish loading.
    I will make one from the video mash up when I get a chance.

Oh, no! I missed your Birthday, Bebe!!! I am so glad that your day was lovely, that you got to spend it joyfully.
    All good wishes to you now, and for you very own New Year! ^_^ ❀

Djafan: I concur!!

Morning walk, breakfast, check email for work, go on The Voice, get daily chills (with a side of warmth, a flood of gratitude, a hug of friendship, and a heart-full of inspiration).

Just an ordinary day in DA-land. ^_^

haha yeah ordinary lol

David keeps going on sight seeing excursions and taking us for the ride. Very happy πŸ™‚

I found this astrology/horoscope chart for David while poking around tonight. Thought I’d share for those who might like to read it.

Abrra. LOL! While that astrology chart is way over my head in understanding what it’s all about, it’s certainly fun to just realize that it’s David stuff. πŸ˜‰

I am thinking David is heading for Dja’s neck of the woods soon. (I like that phrase) Lucky you. Waiting to hear he is safely back.

Abrra, that is a lot of astrology info. Like Tawna, I think it’s fun because it is David stuff.

Time to check the candy jar. Thanks Abs.

It seems to be written just before he left for Chile. I thought some of it was quite accurate, even though we are now to believe he was fakin’ it. πŸ˜‰

61. beloirti said

I am very curious as to which one of them, Paul or David, wrote “My Little Prayer”. I stumbled across it and can’t figure out the source…Either one is possible, or neither. Does anyone happen to know?

I would like to give kudos to Kendra. She is a great support and a great talent. I’m glad she is there when David needs her. A good team I’d say.

Thanks to all who bring the music and videos to us. Betty

Bebe, wishing you a very happy late birthday! β™₯β™₯

34..no bongo and no certain yell! πŸ™‚ Very nice!

53..Thanx Abs. You are a peach! Thanx to everyone for everything you do bringing all the goodies to us! I appreciate it so much!

Will be happy to know that David is back home here safe and sound. He probably slept on the way home…

I read that very long astrology thingy in its entirety, half of which I didn’t understand. But it was interesting, like it’s another episode of the David Archuleta reality show that I’m following on the internet, in which speculative details of the star of the show are revealed! Haha

Well that was some interesting reading…wow.

Lucky Idaho peeps and those that will be traveling!

Date: Saturday, July 9, 2016
    TWO SHOWS: 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm
    Ford Idaho Center Indoor Arena

This is a free event but do need tickets to get in!

It’s a big place.

Seating
    Capacity of 12,279 Intimate theater setting for 2,500

Great quote tweets! Sounds like he’s getting ready for something.

Have to share….. this video is not David, but it is stunning!!!! It is my all time hope that, at some point in his career, David will sing this song! I might not live through it, however, if he did… just sayin’!

I think this may have taken over the spot that the Righteous Brothers had on my list.

Tawna, thanks!
    I really love that performance by Jonathan Jackson, he is an such awesome actor and sang the song with such passion.
    love him on “Nashville” So disappointed ABC has canceled the series:(
    (I hope they find another home for the show.)
    .David would kill this song.
    I can’t even..
    Just imagine him springing this song on us in concert?…I would simply slide off the seat, onto the floor, and someone would have to come carry me out of there in a fetal position, but it would totally be worth it!! πŸ˜€

Looking forward to D’s tomorrow night performance
    Are you ready, Dja?

Tawna, thanks! It is a very stunning rendition of Unchained Melody, on of my favorites! I have it by Elvis and he is awesome too.

Sky, I would love to hear David sing this and yes i would have to be carried out also! πŸ™‚ He would kill a lot of Elvis’ songs…an album of them would be great!
    Hate to see Nashville go, love all the characters.

Hope to see pics tomorrow night..even videos and Periscope would be nice…

Prayers go out to the families of the plane crash…

New thread >>>>