May 2016
    « Apr   Jun »
    16171819202122

Abrra on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…
    Abrra on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…
    Abrra on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…
    jans11 on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…

DAVID ARCHULETA IS GOING TO CANADA! #TOFW May 6-7

Posted by djafan on Thursday, May 5, 2016

haircut canada

credit David Archuleta Instagram

haircut canada verbage

I think Hillary will be finding herself very busy in the near future 🙂

Seems David is getting ready for Canada!  He will be going to Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

for a sold out Time Out For Women event on May 6 and 7!

canada tofw soldout

I found this dress code instructions on the official TOFW website.  There are no restrictions on who could attend, including men.  I think that is very cool.

EVENT DRESS CODE: Nice casual attire is appropriate. Time Out For Women (TOFW) is an event, not a typical conference; Sunday dress is not expected or necessary.

THE VENUE

1000 Theatre Seating

CANADA TOFW SEATING

A little about Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

74 Responses to “DAVID ARCHULETA IS GOING TO CANADA! #TOFW May 6-7”

David has introduced me to another city I had not been aware of. Somehow places are more interesting when there is a David connection. This definitely looks like a place I would enjoy visiting. Nice to see every Registration line ends with “Sold Out”

I had a day full of David. This morning my grandson was helping me with some computer stuff and of course Unplugged was playing. When 7 Years came up my grandson was astonished at how much better David’s version was than the original. When he left he was excited to be putting this on his IPhone music. Went to the mall and was surprised to hear Who I Am playing. Don’t think I have ever heard this song on the mall tapes. Went to lunch and Crush was playing at Chili’s. Came home and there were tickets for Rexburg in my mailbox. Yayyy!! I love my mailman. Got in the house and had a call from a friend who phoned to tell me how happy she was to have gotten Scera tickets today. She had not thought she could attend, but things worked out and now she is all set. She told me she talked to Jan about getting late tickets and Jan was very helpful. Thank you Jan for being so kind.

Uh, Djafan….loved your mention of hair clippings on the previous thread. Actually, I thought it but did not write it. You are fearless. And I love you.

Aw, David, I like your hair a little longer and not so “perfect”! 🙂 Like a lot of fans, I hope he “loosens” up a little faster than the subtle little things he has been doing. 🙂 If he even does…. He does on stage and then back to Mr. Prim and Proper! 🙂 Don’t throw tomatoes….jmo! #justwaitingaround #watchinghimdoithisway 🙂

Thanks for the post Dja…like Dayzee, loving all the “sold out” signs! And the city of Lethbridge looks like a very interesting place. It will be even more interesting when David gets there! 🙂

Dayzee, I talked to her and was helping out by watching out for good tickets, but she beat me to the punch! She called all excited and told me that she got the tickets and couldn’t believe it. I was so happy for her too, but can’t take any credit except for sharing her excitement! 🙂 Thanks for the good words anyway, you are so nice! And you know if I was there, you sure wouldn’t be going by yourself! 🙂 Have fun and think of me and all the fans that can’t be there! I can’t go to Slovenia but the concert is on my anniversary so that makes it special in another way!

Dayzee, I forgot to congratulate you on your David Day! That is a lot to be thankful for…all in one day! Wow! Last week I did hear “Who Am I” at JC Penny. I usually always hear him there…maybe that’s why it’s one of my favorite stores! 🙂 So glad his songs are being played in the stores. On the radio would be great too, but at least he is in the stores!

On the 8th day, He built WiFi. 😉

Good Morning!

Dayzee, What a great David day! I love it when our grandkids hear what we hear 🙂 I had never heard of Lethbridge or many other places David has traveled to, but it sure has been a geography lesson of sorts the past few years lol.

The clippings lol I blurted it out and I love you!

Jans, I’m liking the hair so far, it’s not as prim as it was at first. And I hear you, baby steps I guess lol

Abrra, On the 8th day haha! Love that he let us know and was thinking of us 🙂

MYX THROWBACK: DAVID ARCHULETA Wanted To Ride A Jeepney!

David Archuleta’s second trip to the Philippines dates back circa 2012, a year that saw the release of his Philippines exclusive album Forevermore!

In this MYXclusive interview, we see the adorable “Something ‘Bout Love” singer gush over Philippine mangoes, the energy and pizazz of his Filipino fans, and his need to experience a jeepney ride!

“I haven’t [gotten a chance] to ride one yet, so maybe I’ll get to do that while I’m here,” he says with a smile. Hopefully he was able to ride one before he left!

Watch the MYXclusive interview below:

Kari… I know. I feel your pain. ^_^ You arrive by plane in Calgary. Are you there yet? Nope, Long drive to Lethbridge.

But a lovely one!! Canada is beautiful with beautiful people. Hope some of our friends get to attend the events!!

About the hair clippings. The hair cutter can retire if she only realized… 😉 Or some charity could benefit… Do ppl really keep hair?

Cool.

David in Canada! What’s that all over his face???? 🙂

North and East (in Alberta) of where DA will be: McMurray Canada: 88,000 residents have been evacuated.
    My heart goes out to our Canadian friends. May there be rain.

news link: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-wildfire-fortmcmurray-idUSKCN0XU2D8

Scary! Praying for rain.

Dja #11 It’s bad lighting.

I’ve been to Calgary via Lethbridge…. long, but beautiful drive. I’ve wondered about the wildfires and if Lethbridge will be getting any of the smoke from them.

Abrra, lol I hope I get to see him up close at Chapman to see for myself lol

I like the tie! And… the hair is longer on top. More like the fads the guys are doing now.
    There is almost a little “superman” curl at the forehead. ^_^

We take what we can get. ^_^ I am sooooo looking forward to this!

Tawna
    We got “smoke” in New England from the 911 disaster in NYC. It made for some strange sunsets.

20. clairerolfe35 said

Today I listened to David sing Bridge Over Troubled Waters from Layton when he had lost his voice. It is the only song I have from those concerts. It makes my heart ache to hear how he struggles, so I don’t play that song very often. Many of us were afraid that this would be a permanent condition. It was upsetting to think there might be no more. He made many changes as he sang, knowing there were places he could not go with his limited voice. So today I am full of grateful. Every appearance is appreciated. Can’t wait to see what comes from Canada. Dja, I want all your hopes for Chapman to come true. I want concerts in every area so everyone can see how special he is. And Yay! less than a month for Rexburg. Life is good.

21. clairerolfe35 said

Oh shoot. I have lost Dayzee again

amazing david #tofw

A post shared by Sarah Bolokoski (@sarah_bolokoski) on

From the snippets, it sounds like his voice was in excellent form for Lethbridge!!! ♥♥

My fav from this set.

photo 7rachel_zpsgcmieys6.jpg

Sounds like a long night! Who would ever complain? 🙂 Not I !

Well Canada, you've taken a little piece of my heart. 🇨🇦 I sure did enjoy the Time Out For Women event in Lethbridge last night! What a special night. I really needed this little trip. Thanks to everyone who came! Hope you enjoyed it as well and enjoy the 2nd day of the conference there. We had a sleepless night because after driving 2+ hours back to Calgary and getting there at midnight… I found that I had left my bag with my wallet and passport in Lethbridge! 😱😵😓 We drove another 4 1/2 hours round trip to get my bag and head back straight to the Calgary airport at 5 AM. @karisellards what a trooper you are! Sorry again 😅😁 and thanks for handling it so calmly!! Just another memory to add to the books! We'll be laughing about this one for a while once we get some sleep 😂😂. 😴 #tofw #tofwlethbridge #alberta #canada #timhortons #roadtrips #forgetful #whoops #nobodysperfect #karithedrivingmachine

A post shared by David Archuleta (@davidarchie) on

And I thought my night was ‘sleepless’! ha ha!! 🙂

I love that pose in #26 🙂 That usually means he’s getting right down to the business of describing/explaining what’s on his mind! He’s becoming quite the public speaker…. another title to add to his list of talents! 😀

Can I just say…. “David, please keep, and wear, the cap with the Canadian maple leaf. It looks so much better that those others that look too big (nope, I’m not a fan of the rapper style hats… whatever they are called).”

Lethbridge is over already? Boy, that fella is always on the move. I am thinking Lupe will have a happy mother’s day. Nice to know I am not the only one to leave a wallet while on a David tour.

Glad to see all the good stuff about David in Canada. My internet went out and the technician couldn’t get here til next Thursday. But for some reason it came back on today all by itself! What a gift from Heaven! I was so thankful, couldn’t believe it.

I like that cap better too Tawna. The others always looked too big.

Fun story about David leaving his bag and having to drive back to get it. That does sound familiar, Dayzee (or Claire)…which ever one is reading this! 🙂 I left my purse on the counter at Penny’s in Denver and when I heard my name when they were paging me, I thought “how does these people know that I am in Denver?” 🙂 Then I realized I didn’t have my purse with me and went and got it! DUH!!

Prayers go out to all the people in Canada that has lost their homes from the fire. It is terrible. We also have “smoke” from it here in KC. Makes some different sunsets for sure.

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms, grandmas, great grandmas and aunts! Have a great day! ♥

Thanks to Pocoelsy for her creativity and collage skills!

Her face 😉

Yay! New puzzle. Perfect tribute to the traveling man, stopping off for Mother’s day between engagements in Canada and Slovenia. Probably can do that packing chore in his sleep now.

Happy Mom’s day to all. It is still my favorite job.

Another great puzzle, Abs! Made up for not having one last week. 🙂

Happy that our jet setter is spending Mother’s day with his 2 favorite women! Safe travels to Slovenia, David! 🙂 I know you will wow them at your concert! It will be awesome!

Hope everyone had a blessed Mother’s day! Mine was great. Have a marvelous Monday!

Fun puzzle, Abrra. It took me some time … made my senior citizen brain work! 🙂

Happy Belated Mothers Day to All!!!!

I saw on twitter that today is David Day!

Muldur was in Cincinnati and just posted Pride video. David speaking and singing. The comfort in his speaking, singing, and stage presence just blow me away. I believe this balance he’s trying to achieve and maintain is going to bode well for all. I’m excited!

I thought every day was David Archuleta Day

Ha!! This is so good for him. (well, of course it is wonderful for the whole family…!! ^_^)

I love for him to be on the other end of the computer screen and see for himself just what it is like to “wait” for a missionary. ^_^

On the other hand, he already has done some “waiting” in his life. As we all have. It is part of life and a great “equalizer”.

Sorry to be so “sober”. Love to all of you!!
    I hope you – one and ALL – had a wonderful Mother’s Day!!

Do we have anything from Canada? I hear things are still pretty serious with the fire. My thought and prayers are going North.

Dayzee, it is lol

Bluesky, I haven’t heard as of late.

Nice picture Abrra.

Here’s another TBT

Safe landing!

And we made it!!! #blessed #newadventures

A post shared by Kari Sellards (@karisellards) on

Glad they made a safe trip! ♥

Whew! They made it!!! I feel like an old mother hen watching her chick spread his wings. This trip is nerve wracking to me, for some reason. *back of hand to forehead*

Puh-leeze let there be video!!! ♥

On David’s Instagram!

On Kari’s IG!

The weather charts show it being a little cool and rainy over there. Take care of yourself, David!

It is currently 1:10 AM Thursday in Croatia and 5:10 PM Weds in Utah — 8 hours difference

David on Twitter!

Thanks for posting Jan 🙂

Tawna #50
    I had a similar reaction back when David was touring in cities like Ho Chi Minh City. This was formerly named Saigon and was a dangerous hot zones back when some of us were young (during the Viet Nam war). I could not get my head around how much time had changed that area. In a way it was cathartic for me to see through videos that circumstances were normalized.

YW, Tawna! 🙂 I always worry when he is traveling, especially on real long trips like this one. Just like when my kids are on the road…same thing! 🙂 Glad I don’t know most of his travel here in the U S…he is such a ninja jet setter! 🙂

No problem, Abrra! I’m just glad I didn’t mess it up like I usually do! 🙂 #gettingbetter

I watched that little video once or twice or more (I don’t count too good, lol). That waterfall is nice and that face is even nicer. Screamcap, please! #fenthedemandingfan 😇

Kendra is there too. She is appearing at the benefit concert with David and Paul Cardell.

Gorgeous! And the waterfall pictures are too! 🙂 I love the trips that David takes us on! Very interesting places! 🙂

64. clairerolfe35 said

Good to see David safe and sound in that gorgeous country. Lovely pics of that part of the world, but the best thing was that fellow peeking out at us. Thanks for isolating that moment for our viewing pleasure. Haha. Like you, it makes me nervous when he leaves but I love the fact that he does. What better ambassador could the USA have? Spreading that David dust around the world is a good thing. When people think of America it would be nice if David came to their thoughts.

Last night I dreamed I drove to Rexburg for the David performance and realized I had left my tickets at home. It was truly a nightmare.

Safe travels David.

Dayzee/Claire 🙂 ,
    Your ticket nightmares are going to do you in!! ha ha!! 😀

The photos that David has shown us are amazing! That landscape is beautiful — Bled Island is like in a fairytale.

Yes, “David dust around the world” is a very good thing. Yes, he is an amazing ambassador for the USA!! 🙂

Oh, and at the risk of being a little persnickety, check out the ring on Mrs. Cardall’s finger! Very pretty, but Wow!

Ditto Dayzee — Safe travels, David.

David is definitely going to be wearing a jacket and hoodie for the next few days…. low 60’s and rainy is the forecast. Take care of those ears and throat, David. #becausegrandmasaidso

Just a little PadThai and Ramen in Ljubljana! Why not?!

A post shared by Kari Sellards (@karisellards) on

Rehearsal clip

Dress-rehearsal video snippet of David singing Glorious, posted by Paul Cardall on his IG https://www.instagram.com/p/BFUhMGPhw8P/ #DavidArchie #PaulCardall #slovania #ljubljana #adriaticnorthmission #SlovanianHeartOrganization

A post shared by Pocoelsy Archies (@pocoelsy) on

Wow! What amazing opportunities DA has had since he has returned! Who knew?
    I am so very happy for him! And for US! Hopefully PC likes to film and share. ^_^

Dayzee: You are amazing! Your tickets would never dare to allow you to leave them behind. They would find a way to slide from the envelope, slither under the door, stick to a tire or side bumper, and finally skip into your purse. Of that I am certain. ^_^

Never get tired of hearing that Glorious voice of his! ♥♥♥♥♥

Oh boy! Clips already! Must be more to come.

Have put those Rexburg tickets in my wallet. If I can hold on to the wallet all will be well.

NEW THREAD!!!!