• Follow The Voice David Archuleta on

February 2016
    « Jan   Mar »

tawna21 on YOU ARE A WHOLE NEW FEELING~Da…

• Click on picture to buy “Postcards In The Sky” on itunes

• Click the picture to buy “Leo EP” on iTunes

• Click the picture to buy “No Matter How Far” by David Archuleta at

• Click the picture to buy ” BEGIN.” by David Archuleta at

• Click the picture to buy “The Other Side of Down” by David Archuleta at

• Click the picture to buy “Chords of Strength” at

• Click the picture to buy “David Archuleta Deluxe Version” at

• Click the picture to buy “Christmas From The Heart” By David Archuleta at

• Advertisements

Back To Chat Night ~ Calling All David Archuleta Fans

Posted by bebereader on Monday, February 22, 2016

shelley1credit – Shelley

We are pleased to learn that there are fans who are interested in having a chat night in The Voice Unplugged. Abrra has diligently kept the videos up-to-date from David’s last group of performances.  Are you up for it? If so, join us for:

“Back to Chat Night”

Where: The Voice Unplugged

Date:  Friday, February 26, 2016

Time: 10:00pm Eastern

Bring your  favorite comfy, cozy sofas, chairs, recliners and fluffy pillows. And don’t forget your  snack of choice especially  tea, coffee, fruit smoothies, pizza, cookies and chips and dip.

Please note that there will be no VJ host from the studio so requests for videos will not be taken.

We hope to see you on Friday night.

93 Responses to “Back To Chat Night ~ Calling All David Archuleta Fans”

😀 😀

I’ll be there!!! 🙂 ♥♥♥

Clearing my calendar for Friday night. Perhaps Bebe will bring popcorn.

That’s 11am Saturday for me. See y’all then!

6. TaterZen said

Chat night returning? Noted. (Confessed lurker here.)

Hoping you will let me use a little more comment space to get the word out about a fan dinner prior to David’s Boise concert on March 11.

Boise’s Outback Steakhouse
    4:30 pm, in the Banquet Room
    Overland Park Shopping Center
    7189 W. Overland Road

An RSVP is needed for the restaurant set up. You can respond here, on Twitter (@TaterZen), at FOD in comments, or on Facebook at FansofDavid Archuleta.

We welcome any David related announcements in comments.

Please consider joining in the chat instead of lurking? The more folks are chatting, the more fun and interesting the night becomes. You can create any name you want. Just hit the login button below chat and enter a name, no need for a password (even though there is a space for one).

” Perhaps Bebe will bring popcorn.”

I sure am! I’ve got it popping right now. And the pretzels are braiding. haha ❤

TaterZen, please sign me up for 2 chairs at the Outback table. Thank you.

So excited for the upcoming shows! Rarer zen is the sweetest! Thank you for posting the fan get together!

I can’t wait to see what he sings at these coming shows.

Make sure you come by to chat 😊

11. gladys1961 said

chat chat chat, my favorite word, thank you.

12. stenocruiser said

Great news that chat will be back! Looking forward to ‘seeing’ everyone!

13. TaterZen said

I have you on the dinner list for two, Dayzee. It will be great to see you again!

Beautiful edit by Pocoelsyy. I had to make a puzzle!

Thanks for the mid-week puzzle, Abrra!! I actually worked it from the middle out…. kind of fun! 😀

Bringing this over because.

Fenfan said

Monday, February 22, 2016 at 12:23 AM e
    I was watching youtube videos of you know who when I stumbled upon And So It Goes. It brought me to tears, quite literally. It was like he ripped my heart out all over again. Oh David, please never stop singing.

Sandybeaches9 said

Monday, February 22, 2016 at 10:30 AM e
    Yes Fenfan what a wonderful song and we hope that “he chooses to be with you (everyone)”. He is in that room, the sanctuary safe and strong where it is healing the wounds it seems. The choice is his to make. Great lyrics. I always favoured that song and the way he sang it I think it is a favourite of his. The new one to come along is that waiting, empty stage that belongs to him. I always would say when he came out on to the stage, that the stage was his home where he became alive. And so it goes!

I didn’t know this song before David and I just love it. I feel the ripping of the heart and see the stage that belongs to him like SB said. And while we wait.

And this is happening! David shared this on his facebook.

What a gorgeous venue!

Lovely puzzle Abs! I did too, Tawna! Wonder why??? 🙂

Can you just imagine being in that venue?!! It’s gorgeous!!

#16 Oh Dja, now I’ll have to watch that video all over again and again and…

Fenfan, So easy to do 😆

Did anyone else see David on AI?? Whoo hoo!!!

Jan’s! I don’t watch AI but when I saw in Twitter all the David was shown tonight I recorded and fast forwarded to watch on repeat!!! About time!

25. angelofdja said

Gosh, I have a Kindle, an iPhone and a PC. NOT one of these let me use the Voice Unplugged! (Well, the PC will only if I wish to hear and see David in slow-mow/buffering!) Dang it!

Try accessing it with Google Chrome browser from your PC. It’s a safe download It has a built in flash player plug-in that Livestream uses to play video.

Devices usually don’t have flash so they won’t play many video sites.

Can’t help you with buffering. That may clear up using Chrome. Good luck 🙂

Oh boy Oh boy! It’s Friday and there will be chatting. Yayy!

Recorded AI last night and Wow! Three seconds of David to outshine one hour and 57 seconds of not-near-that-captivating. Truly David shows a whole nother level of talent.

David puzzles are the only ones I work from the inside to the outside. It gives us something handsome to look at while putting together the edges. All else is periphery.

28. angelofdja said

Ok Abrra I will try that! Thank you!
    Dayzee, yes! There has not been one contestant since season seven that has grabbed my attention(heart) since!
    I continue to watch AI for the guilty pleasure of it all! A few seconds of David on last night certainly warmed my heart!
    I do know they broke the mold back there in season seven! 😜

31. angelofdja said

Three very lucky guys…!!!

Chat tonight 10pm Eastern in The Voice Unplugged

33. angelofdja said

Dang if that laptop I borrowed from my daughter didn’t just freeze up on me while in chat! I was able to get my sound back but then BAM frozen! I certainly hope I didn’t damage something!? It’s my first time borrowing her new laptop! Yikes!

Chat was sure fun! Thanks for coming.

I really like this picture of David 🙂

When your crush since 2007 comes to congratulate you on getting into BYU #byubound

A post shared by Kate Christiansen (@knowitliveitloveitt) on

Was good to “see” everyone again! 🙂

All photos of David are cute! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

This explains those BryCox pictures. Nice video for a workout! 😉 His Introvert membership is in serious trouble 🙂

In Abrra’s Candy Jar MP3 & MP4

What the heck????!!!!! WOWOW!!!!

I believe he’s still holds back, incredible.

That video….. flat out AWESOME!!!! You’re right, Abrra….. that introvert card may have to be submitted to the authorities! Dang! I’m out of breath and swooning at the same time.. my heart may be in trouble. 😀 Thank you for the download files!

dja… I really like that picture also. David can rock a suit with our without a tie. 🙂 And the smile… a little mischievous.

Forgot…. chat was fun! 🙂 Missed you Abs!

As a Gamer like they are, I squee for them as they celebrate Pokemon’s birthday !

Nobody makes me smile like David does. Thanks to every one who brings me stuff like “When the Saints”, the barbershop singer, gorgeous guy in church, Pokemon tribute and all that other David stuff. I am so lucky. And to have a place to chat about it? Awesome!

wowsa!Good grief!!
    I don’t think there is anything David cannot do with that voice of his.That was just.. just ridiculous.I don’t even know..speechless. dang!

45. angelofdja said

What a fantastic treat for the audience at the American Diabetes Gala! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Rhiminee, Abrra and whoever had a part in posting it! ❤
    That VOICE! Dang-it David, you are just full of amazing surprises! 😉

Oh wow, Mr David introvert Archuleta! I hope I see you when you really let loose! 🙂 🙂 I loved that when I first seen it and will love it after the 100th time! It is so awesome!

My jaw is on the floor. Those sounds he makes are out of this world. How someone this talented is not more famous and not permanently on the top of the Billboard charts is beyond me.
    Oh how I wish I could go to a David concert! My heart aches for it.

Today’s puzzle is compliments of David and Amber Archuleta.

Cute puzzle, Abs! With 2 cute people!!

Thank you for the puzzle, Abrra. I enjoyed Amber’s comment in her IG how this video game had been a force in bringing her family so close together. They do seem to enjoy each others’ company. 🙂

Is this new? I Think it is. 🙂

It might be Tawna. It’s beautiful.

I read where David was in CA doing a Fireside, so that’s probably where it’s from.

An extra special Pocoelsy edit.Today is the day to make this puzzle 🙂

Thanks Pocoelsy and Abrra! Fun puzzle and so appropriate! 🙂 Happy Leap Year to everyone!

Thanks for the colorful morning wake-up puzzle, Abrra!! 🙂

It was too pretty to waste! Glad folks enjoy the puzzels.

Nice fan meet up with David. It’s so nice when they share the picture with us.

New. Album. ^_^

Two of the sweetest words.

Hello all!

I’ve been at a Title I conference and if you are in the education business you’ll know what that is :). There was an incredible keynote speaker, Stacey Bess from Utah. So had to look her up because somehow everything relates to David. She was really really good.

They added a concert date!

Wonder what this is about.

dja, #62… a chance to win 2 tickets to a Meet & Greet with David

dja, I’ve seen the Hallmark movie of Stacey Bess’ teaching at the homeless shelter. It’s quite the story that she has to tell. I’ll bet she was a very inspirational/motivational speaker.

David gets around!

66. lynnella said

I follow David, of course, and one other singer on twitter, Jordan Smith. Well, David just tweeted a promo, including the iTunes link, for Jordan Smith’s Stand in the Light. For those who don’t know, he won The Voice last season, and is from KY, where I happen to live. He has a wonderful voice, and also just released his version of the song Beautiful. While he did a different sounding version of the song, I have to admit I prefer David’s version. If I were a singer in today’s world, I would never record a song that David has done. It’s just too hard to measure up.

Fun video to watch….. Carmen has high praise for David starting around the 2:58 mark

Yeah… so David and his group were about 20 minutes away from my town today…. I’ll get over it by tomorrow! 🙂

Jordan responds. He is a fan of David.

Please go give Shelly a “like” ?

Foodies are out!

I “liked” Shelley and like David and his soup photo! It would be fun trying all kinds of soups! I would love to have a VIP again with David but Shelley deserves it. I’ve been to 4 of them and even got a hug, so I’ll share! 🙂 She’s probably been to a bunch too, but she deserves it for all the videos she takes for us.

Still haven’t been lucky enough to find cheap air fares yet…still working on it! They change all the time but haven’t went down to my liking yet. 🙂

Jordan Smith was not my “cup of tea” but I’m glad he and David tweeted. No one has the pipes that David has or ever me..I am always comparing other singers to him and no one comes close! I’ve probably said that about a dozen times, but that’s my story and I’m sticking to it! 🙂 🙂

Jans…!!!! I love ya! ^_^

Soup tasting sounds like so much fun!!!!

Tawna, I’m going to look up the Stacey Bess movie and watch. Another amazing speaker at this conference check him out if you have a chance. Kevin Honeycutt, wow.

Jans, Yes, Jordan is a good singer but, yes I have a but, he doesn’t move my soul. I like your story 🙂

I went and liked Shelleys post. I so am tempted to throw myself into the contest but I don’t know lol I’m old hahaha, I rather just pay for VIP.

Anywho I love these edits. Our idol is one handsome dude.

Lynnella, I didn’t realize Jordan had covered Beautiful, not my favorite version. I noticed he did sing “I”, not that there’s anything wrong with that I’m just used to David changing it up I guess.

Nice David mention by former Idol contestant Carmen Rasmussen on Fox at 2:58.

Bluesky, thanks! Love you too! 🙂 Luv u all!!!!

Happy Thursday everyone!

Rehearsals!!!! I can’t wait to see what the playlist is!!!!!

Rehearsing for upcoming @davidarchie concerts. Yeah!

A post shared by Brady Bills (@bradybills) on

76 Djafan: Whoo Hooooooo!!!! excited!!!

Oh Yeah! Still wish he would release his album…soon…like…right now! 🙂

Okay, so I just need to have some of you catch the buttons that are popping off my jacket!!!! My grandson just passed his Eagle Board of Review!!!! He’s an Eagle Scout!!!!! I’m one proud Grandma!!!! 😀 😀 #i’mdone #backtodavidtalk #pickingupmybuttons

Yes, Jans…. anytime now for that album would be awesome!!

Tawna, I caught one all the way over here in KC! You are one proud grandma! Congrats!

Thanks Jans, that’s the one I couldn’t find! 🙂

Tawna, congrats to your grandson! I didn’t know what an accomplishment that is until David so wow!

Grats to your grandson become an Eagle Scout.

Oh look David eats and meets the staff tweet. LOL!

Ok Tawna, I’ll give it to you the next time I see ya! 🙂

is chat on tonight?

Bet David is ordering Pad Thai! lol 🙂 Anyway it’s oriental, I see the chop sticks. I used to be able to eat anything and not gain a lb. but now I look at food and there’s another one! 🙂

No chat planned for tonight. You can announce that you are going in and others may join ya 🙂 David is always glad to see fans.

Thanks. I’ll see if anyone else is there.

87. To all my fellow David Archuleta fans worldwide…Please help my daughter meet David Archuleta in person! She is six years old now but was a fan since she was 2 years old! Thanks a lot and God bless….

I could not resist this edit by Pocoelsy and Archuleta Avenue Msia.

Oh, those penetrating eyes! Thanx Abs! 🙂

Always great to have extra puzzles. TY

Hola everyone!!!!!

Looking for Arizona hotels!!!!!! I’ve been blessed!!!!! Going the 25 and 26 this month!!!!!!! I’m excited!!!!!!

Queen Creek doesn’t seem to have any hotels/motels, from what I can find. So, we are staying in Mesa. The rates are high in Mesa and Phoenix area, but they are pretty close to Queen Creek. Can’t wait to see you!!!!

I couldn’t find an affordable room in QC either. I’m staying in Gilbert. After driving from Salt Lake it will be easy to get there from Gilbert. I’m hoping.

Ticketmaster sent me a reminder of Friday night’s Boise concert. Keeping me on my toes. In case I forgot.