December 2015
    « Nov   Jan »
    14151617181920

fenfan on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…
    tawna21 on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…
    jans11 on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…
    Abrra on David Archuleta Arrives In Per…

Happy New Year from The Voice ~ David Archuleta

Posted by bebereader on Thursday, December 31, 2015

happy%20new%20yearfound on google images

As we prepare to ring in 2016, one can’t help but reflect on the past year. As a forever fan of the most amazing singer in the world, of course I am overjoyed for David’s accomplishments but the icing on the cake for me is that David himself made the decision that he wants to do music, wants to continue doing music and announced it to his fans at recent shows. I never had a doubt that he would do anything else but share his velvety voice with us, but to hear him say it aloud meant everything and more.

Personally, I would love to see another New Year’s Eve performance on TV such as this one from 2010, where David performed a few songs on Fox’ New Year’s Eve Live from Vegas! Even if it’s not on New Year’s Eve, any TV performance will do. Exposure, exposure, exposure!

credit: caseycarlsonbot1

Have a safe and happy New Year’s!

Here’s hoping that all of your wishes are fulfilled this year!

new%20yr2016found on google images

50 Responses to “Happy New Year from The Voice ~ David Archuleta”

Bringing comments over!
    Happy New Year everyone!…

2. Jans11 said

Sorry that Kendra’s grandma passed in September 😦 ….good photo of David and the band. ♥

Happy New Year everyone! May the new year be happy and blessed for all! 🙂 ♥♥♥♥

Thanking all of The Voice family, and our awesome admins, for a spectacular and awesome 2015!! Here’s to, what should prove to be, an even more amazing 2016 in the world of David Archuleta!! A New Year’s resolution from me (I never make them)…. I will continue to follow and admire the voice, the spirit, and the person of David Archuleta. I think it’s a very good place to be! 🙂

HAPPY NEW YEAR… 2016 to all of you!!♥♥♥♥♥

Oh, and good wishes and prayers to any of you suffering because of this unbelievable storm that is crossing the nation. My heart is with you!

5. cq said

Happy New Year to all!!

6. angelofdja said

Happy New Year to you all!
    I agree Tawna21! I don’t often make resolutions but I concur! Following David’s career now, then and forever is good for the soul!
    Stay safe everyone, and God Bless those in the path of Goliath!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year 2016!

Requesting of David more of this:

8. Kristin said

Hi everyone!! Have an awesome New Year’s Eve and Happy New Year!! Time for me to make some serious changes for 2016 and God Bless and thank you all for doing what you do!! Sending best wishes and my love! Stay safe and have a lovely night!

Thanks, Bebe! I would love to see David on the national stage again where everyone can see his magnificence! I don’t make resolutions, I wouldn’t keep them! 🙂 I will always support David and his music, that has been my every day resolution for about 8 yrs now!

Wow, Abs, I wasn’t watching the time on the video and when it stopped I was surprised and disappointed! 🙂 I wanted more, more! lol 🙂 I can sure see the difference in him from the New Year and the current video…he is so much better….and I never thought he could be. He just gets better and better and I love it!

Again, Happy New Year everyone! Have a safe, prosperous, happy and be blessed by a lot of David in 2016!

thanks for the lovely post Bebe
    and to all of you Voice peeps,HAPPY NEW YEAR!!♥
    love ya’ll!

#welcome2016!

♫ It’s getting closer now, closer now … ♫

Just a few hours until the fireworks!! 😀 HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

To all the folks here at The Voice: Here’s hoping that 2016 is all you could wish for. ♥

Happy New Year! Here’s wishing all of us a year filled with David music and concerts.

Happy Happy New Years! May all your dreams and wishes become reality!

Lol this guy I tell you!!!

And longer message on a Instagram!

It’s what we do, honey!

Oh dear! With David encouraging me to write down some goals….. maybe I should. 😉

Abrra, #16…. and we do it over and over and over and……. 🙂 😀 🙂

So sad! Only 65 years old.

At least this one lovely musical link between us, DA: I was raised on the music of her father, Nat King Cole. I dearly love his music to this day.

I was too, Bluesky and that a great link to be between us and David!

15…David never ceases to amaze me…in one way or the other!!! 🙂

#15 Shows further proof that David walks on air. Note the soles of his shoes, ’nuff said 😉

Sunday’s puzzle is courtesy of a fan, Mark Torres on Twitter.

Yes Abrra, that was the first thing I noticed.

Nice puzzle Abrra. I noticed the shoes, also. 🙂

Great puzzle…my two favorites, David and hues of blues! And a 2 David bonus…can’t ask for more! 🙂 Thanks, Abs!

Thanks for the puzzle Abs! nice one.♥ I take so long with the puzzles,I forgot what I was gonna say now. hmm Oh yeah, the shoes.haha magic.

#16 had me rofl! There but for the color of her blankie, go I.
    haha abrra,”its what we do honey” so funny
    yep it’s what we do.

I hope you are all having a happy beginning to this new year. I can’t wait for more David♥

Thanks all 🙂 I had chosen another puzzle but it has a lot of black background so I didn’t use it. Maybe mid week I’ll toss it in 🙂
    Sky
    We need to teach that young man who posted about his mamma, what a vortex looks like. 🙂

I thought it was just me but I have watched his shoe soles for years. lol I attribute it to walking on air and owning 5000000000000000000 pairs of shoes. I wear basically 2 pairs of shoes, sneakers in summer and slip on suede “comfort” shoes in winter. I don’t understand why one needs so many shoes.

hahaha!

I hope you don’t mind … I just have it in my heart to share this, while its still the New Years holiday weekend,its just so beautiful..I really wanted to send it to D ♥
    funny my sister shared this for New Years with me,and I had sent her David and Nathans The Prayer for Christmas( all my sibs loved it) had to smile when I saw the singer…ah that little rainbow connection 😉

credit Ine RP Braat

Sky, thanks for sharing. Seeing all the animals and hearing the music was very soothing. I don’t think David has ever sang this song, what a treat it would be! ♥

Sky, Thanks for sharing that gorgeous video with us. And thank your sister, too. So profound that it brought a tear to my eye. David introduced us to Sissel. I don’t think I ever would have heard of her if not for him.

So have y’all gotten used to writing 2016 yet?

Great puzzle Abrra!

Sky, thanks for sharing that video, a real good one.

Bebe, Haven’t had to, yet lol

Watching old interviews, something I always do lol

Kiss FM tweeting David?

They’re doing idol moments.

From Shelley’s Facebook. She has some really dramatic photos from concerts. It helps to be in the front 😉 I lightened it a bit. His glow wasn’t showing enough for my taste.

photo 31dbcc50-f5c2-432b-93d5-f10b84d12e22_zpsyaedjhlr.jpg

KISS FM…yes! David was so awesome in those days…and of course, still is! So much fun to see him in the old videos. Season 7 in 2008 was the best AI ever! Hope we see him on there again for old times sake!!!

Abs, yes lightening it will always bring it out, cause it’s always there! ♥

#33 A photo from the HAIR days! Lovely!

Nice picture Abrra!

Nice to see so many David mentions on twitter about his time on idol. He truly was a favorite.

Jake’s Takes

12-David Archuleta (Season Seven)

If there is one alum that paved the way for Allison Iraheta, Jessica Sanchez, Joshua Ledet and numerous other younger artists to try out for American Idol, it is David Archuleta. From the first note of his audition in front of Randy, Paula and Simon, the audience knew that they were watching a star being born right in front of their eyes. Throughout his Idol journey, his performances gave people the strongest case of the goosies and that he continued to render the judges and guest mentors speechless.

Key Performances: “Heaven,” “When You Believe,” “Think of Me” & “Imagine (finale)”

A David mention on Eonline! With a link to his twitter! Nice!

NEWS/ What Are 15 of Your Favorite American Idol All-Stars Up To Now?

David Archuleta, Season 7 (Runner-Up)

Adorable Archie took a few years off from his singing career to complete his Mormon mission. Since returning, he’s back on social media and returning to music.

Happy to see all the mentions of David everywhere! I like Jake’s Take take on David and being #12, but in my eyes he is #1! 🙂 I really think David is on his way again and 2016 is going to be really interesting! ♥ Way to go David!!!

I kinda get crazy when I watch the “secular” Medley video from Layton on my phone. I have to screen cap!! A little blurry, but they look like paintings.

photo 5scap_zpsegoc5tdz.jpg

photo 7scap_zpsb5rhqd3m.jpg

photo 9scap_zpsr5xemadr.jpg

Loving your screen caps Abs. ☺ 💕 I need to try and send you pics that I took in St. George.

Jan send them 🙂 If they are on your phone, send from there to our email.

Abrra… I don’t suppose I could get you to (re) post said video? *_*

Abs, I will have to send from my email because my camera broke so the photos were downloaded to my desktop along with the ones on my phone. My phone had about 700 that had accumulated was the reason they were cleaned off. With the concerts in Dec. there were new photos so I thought I would wait to post when things slowed down. Will as soon as I can. ☺ 👍

Interesting…. I wonder if David is using them for promo? That would be awesome.

Scott Warner.

In the past, Gigg has also joined forces with acclaimed artists such as Maroon 5, Neon Trees, Gavin DeGraw, Andy Grammer, Sara Barielles and Vertical Horizon.

“The reason they reach out to us is because we have created a tool to give them exposure in unique ways,” Warner said. “If an artist wants to create some buzz around an upcoming tour or an upcoming album being released or a new song that’s being released, we can push and promote it, either through our competition platform or our social media platform, and it goes viral.”

Oh and by the way Scott Warner retweeted David’s retweet of Scott’s tweet.

The Prayer still being viewed.

David’s facebook 8.6 mil
    Nathan’s facebook 2 mil
    A Savior Is Born facebook 8.9k
    My Gospel’s facebook 191,648
    David’s youtube 1.5 mil

Total Views 12,300,548 Not to shabby IMO 🙂

Bluesky

Here you go. Full screen maybe hazardous to your health.
    I need to make an 8 x repeat mp3 of just the Last Christmas part LOL

credit: mundo archuleta

A link to The Prayer on this Billboard article.

Billboard

‘American Idol’ Auditions: A Look Back on the Best As ‘Idol’ Enters Its Final Season

David Archuleta overcame vocal paralysis to make his way to the Season 7 Idol auditions. He was just 16 when he sang “Waiting on the World to Change” by John Mayer (with a little help from Randy Jackson). “I want to squish you!” said Paula Abdul. Archie made it all the way to runner-up. and continues to make great music. Check out “The Prayer” , which was released for Christmas last December.

I’m in love with this 🙂

My fav cover of all the shows!