December 2015
    « Nov   Jan »
    14151617181920

Dayzee on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    marlie7 on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…

David Archuleta & Nathan Pacheco ~ The Prayer

Posted by djafan on Thursday, December 10, 2015

the prayer

credit David Archuleta Facebook

The Prayer

acoustic

credit David Archuleta Instagram

Acoustic bonus

Beautiful Riu Riu Chiu

ORDER THE PRAYER ON ITUNES

ORDER THE PRAYER & BONUS ON PLEDGEMUSIC

130 Responses to “David Archuleta & Nathan Pacheco ~ The Prayer”

I AM LISTENING TO RIU RIU!!!! BOTH ARE DOWNLOADED… GO TO YOUR EMAIL!!!!!

Wowwwww It is a revelation!!!!

GO. TO. YOUR. EMAIL. NOOOOOWWWW!!!

NOW I AM LISTENING TO THE PRAYER….. ^_^

WHERE IS EVERYONE, THE PRAYER OMG. Now I’ll never get to bed. Gorgeous.

I’M BRINGING COMMENTS OVER AS I LISTEN TO HEAVEN, AND WATCH HEAVEN!!!!

Oh. My. !!!!! There are no, no, no, no, no, words.

Their voices together are everything I had hoped. They are like brothers from different mothers.

It is like DA takes on some of Nathans vibrance and Nathan takes on some of DA’s mellow. Just, just, just, just.

Please tell me you are listening. *_*

I don’t know how to get the video to play yet….

Oh. well. ^_^

Dear, Sleepy, DA fans.

The music of Christmas is here. Please check your email. Download. And listen. Please. ❤

9. BETSY said

Dja, Loving your recap!!!! You are such an ardent supporter, nobody deserved it more.
    Bluesky, I love your enthusiasm. I’ll go there. 🙂

I may not post regularly but I am here every single day. Just lazy I guess.
    Running now to listen. I believe we can run online now lol.

10. Fenfan said

I got the email but i have not downloaded yet. I am nervous. Should i download it on my computer, my phone or tablet?

All three.

Dear Friends

There is a reason those two chipmunks look like cats who stole the cream. Just sayin’.

13. Bebereader said

Djafan,

Thank you for your most colorful recap describing the shows in St. George. I remember during David’s solo tour how we used to say there were two Davids, offstage, a kinda shy teen and onstage, he did a flip and sang like a mature man. How could that be?, we’d ask each other. Then a wise soul predicted that one day the two personas would eventually merge and become one. I believe the videos from St. George prove this to be true.

I love that you finally met Gladys after all these years. And happy for Gladys that her dream of coming to the US to see David in concert came true! WTG!

Your choice of pics is outstanding, Dja, thanks to Pam Pike!

David, please come to the East Coast!!!
    I will wait, well…forever!

Bluesky! Betsy!

I listened and listened, what a beauty! And then…I watched him, WOW!

Riu Riu all David, just love it. Who needs sleep?!

Djafan… heh, heh. You make comments just like me! ^_^

What did I tell ya? *sigh*

I only hoped – so long ago –

Now it is for real. Nathan and DA. And they are everything, together, that I had hoped.
    I have heard one or two others sing with Nathan. Good. Some. Some very good. But I knew that I would never be satisfied until I heard these two. And they are so natural and complement each other so well.

And dear, dear Nathan. He will just NOT pull the opera card. He just sings and enjoys himself with DA. And lets DA soar. And. DA. Does. Not. Hold. Back.!!!

You know that DA has to trust himself professionally with Nathan for him to sing out like he does in this piece.

Don’t you just want to hug them both, and take them home for some warm chocolate?
    For like……forever?

Fenfan

I downloaded it on my computer. I can add to my phone with iTunes later. I got the Pledge Music app but had to fiddle with it to figure out how to play the music.

photo 10da_zpsthtvzbqa.jpg

I added the The Prayer video to the Candy Jar because it’s free.

hahahaha I wish I could be as colorful as you 🙂 I’d love to just hang and listen to the voice. I was wondering if Nathan was going to go all opera on us but he did good and David let go, his confidence growing as we speak. He has what it takes to make a great great singer, Dolly Parton said so 🙂

18. fenfan123 said

I downloaded it on my tablet. Now i need to figure out how to load it on my phone and computer as well.
    btw, he is killing me!!!
    Did anyone get the video message? I didn’t see any for download.
    Also watched the Prayer video. Did he forget to shave?

Wow, they make one heck of a duet! My favorite parts are 1:26, 1:41, 2:09, 2:43, 3:07, (David’s parts, naturally) and of course that beautiful ending. Heh, I really should just put 0:01 to the end. Their voices blend so well and the mix of tenderness and power is gorgeous.

A tour with both of them performing would not make me unhappy. 😀

Fenfan

Follow the link in your email from your computer. Then you can download it.

Off to bed I go!

Djafan –
    My hubby has never liked DA much. But he loves good music. Soooo……
    Finally tonight as I was playing Riu Riu Chiu, he says: Who is that? He’s good!!
    When I explained that it was DA singing something in Spanish… well, he commented like others have here: DA is different when he sings in Spanish. ^_^ He says: well, he is coming into his own, isn’t he?!

I say: “yup.” ^_^

Really, there is nothing more to say. He will surprise and surpass.

The suit he used to wear was not only a poor fit, it was way too small.

Why can I not find the link to the video? The rest…. can’t think…. my brain is processing!!!! No sleep here for awhile! 🙂

Listened to it here, but haven’t downloaded it yet. It is superb as I knew it would, taking my breath away and loving every second! OMGosh!!!

Tawna… Djafan and Abrra say that the video is just for free. As part of the 12 Days? I think so. So the $ was for the two songs and the wallpaper. I guess.

No worries, I am glad to have the songs on iTunes for my listening pleasure. ^_^ The video I can download from Firefox.

Tawna

Its in his twitter and his IG. It’s a gift. Its free.

David Archuleta

Abrra back to bed

Abrra!! Ha!

Thanks for staying up. Sweet dreams.

🎶🎤🎵😜😂😳😍😭😅😌

How sweet it is to be downloading all this stunning music! I can listen to this over and over! Even my beautiful wallpaper is perfect! 🙂

Dayzee, answering from the previous post….Denver isn’t too bad of a drive, but I’m still hoping for something closer to home. So far he is moving this way, so he should get this way before long. Sure hope it isn’t like you were saying about him touring when he’s 50 and we know where we will be! haha 🙂 🙂 But I guess it’s inevitable…….but please David start touring the USA before 50! 🙂

Quiet here but twitter is busting at the seams!

MJSBIGBLOG:
    American Idol season 7 runner-up, David Archuleta and classical singer, Nathan Pacheco, record a version of “The Prayer” for the upcoming holiday season. The video is part of a Christmas series being promoted by the Mormon church, under which David served a two year mission in Chile a few years ago.

The duet is gorgeous, and I totally want that house, OK? You can check out David’s upcoming holiday tour schedule right here.

Rickeys:
    David Archuleta Sings ‘The Prayer’ With Vocalist Nathan Pacheco (VIDEO)
    by Nick Roman on December 10, 2015 at 9:50 am

It’s the holiday season, and that means we’re in for some more heartfelt music from one of our favorite American Idol alums, David Archuleta!

Here, Archuleta teams up with classical vocalist Nathan Pacheco for a cover of the Academy Award-nominated song “The Prayer”, originally from the 1998 film Quest For Camelot, and performed by Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion. This is one of the most beautiful songs ever written, and it’s no different here, as Archuleta and Pacheco really bring out the emotion of the song with their impeccable vocal. I think this is an absolutely wonderful take on the song, and I consider it to be right up there with both the original version as well as Australian Idol runner-up Anthony Callea’s iconic version. So make sure your permission slips are in, because we’re goin’ on a feels trip! Watch the video below:

MyMerryChristmas

ARCHULETA AND PACHECO PERFORM THE PRAYER

David Archuleta continues on his own musical road and the results cannot be more terrific. The sweet-toned tenor pairs up with Nathan Pacheco in this new release version of The Prayer, a sublime duet also too sacred to watch. The connections to Christmas are as subtle as the symbols of Christmas in this video — they are there, they are obvious but the clear focus is on the message and, boy, is it powerful. A “Bravo!” performance and a video you cannot peel your eyes or ears away from:

I love this from Nathan Pacheco’s FB page. He gives us the translation of the Italian lyrics. Now I know why they wanted to do this song: It is simply a (much more) beautiful rendition of the same message that is in “Imagine”.

My two “chipmunks” are both Super-Ninjas. “Mysterious as the dark side of the moon” and yet more impossibly present than sunshine after rain.

I am so grateful to Nathan for sharing these lyrics and his Christmas wish for us all.
    (and I remain ever more impressed with how Nathan practically made himself the accompaniment to DA, instead of worrying if he would be heard. They are both so classy!)

Nathan Pacheco

12 hrs ·

I had the privilege of recording “The Prayer” with David Archuleta. Even though it’s not a Christmas song, I think it’s perfect for this holiday season. I couldn’t help but share some of my favorite lyrics (translation) from the song:
    “May your light rest in our hearts,
    And remind us that you are the eternal star.”
    “Let us dream of a world without any more violence –
    A world of justice and hope.
    Let us each give a hand to our neighbor…
    As a symbol of peace and brotherhood.”
    “Give us strength.
    Fill us with love that we might love and be loved.
    Let this be our prayer.”
    I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season…and that no matter what you’re going through you can feel hope and know that you’ll make it through.
    Love,
    Nathan

I just love this! ❤

That ‘in unison’ part in the middle? Where they just lift you up and catapult you into heaven?
    That is where they sing:

Let us dream of a world without any more violence
    A world of justice and hope
    Let us each give a hand to our neighbor
    As a symbol of peace and brotherhood

Bluesky,

Beautiful words. Was checking wiki looking for the writers 🙂 Had to tweet them lol.

Made the top ten holiday charts at #9!!!! Make sure you have your copy and gift!

At #8 now!

Get your tickets!

Home / Entertainment / David Archuleta and Nathan Pacheco Perform “The Prayer” (VIDEO)

DAVID ARCHULETA AND NATHAN PACHECO PERFORM “THE PRAYER” (VIDEO) BY DAILYPOST / ENTERTAINMENT / 10 DEC 2015

We always post new videos from David Archuleta when there is one available. And here is one — it is David Archuleta and classical singer Nathan Pacheco singing “The Prayer.”

Watch the video of the awesome duet below.

Note: You can buy the song on iTunes and on Pledge music.

The Prayer hit a 1m views on facebook but they’re not translating to the youtube views. Not sure why. Have to figure it out.

But YAY for 1 million!

A thank you tweet from David!

justjaredjr

David Archuleta Drops ‘The Prayer’ With Nathan Pacheco For Christmas – Listen Now!

David Archuleta is back with another breathtaking song just in time for the Christmas season.

The 24-year-old singer teamed up with Nathan Pacheco for “The Prayer” — you can listen to the full song below!

Video mentioned has a 12 sec greeting. This might be the message we heard about.

Mormon.org

What great response there has been for The Prayer. #5 on iTunes holiday and #103 overall. 1.8m views!

He posted on Instagram.

Soooo who’s still listening to it?

Me. Yo. Ich. Myself. Aaaaannnnnd “I” ^_^

Still listening.
    My hubby (not a huge fan, but whateva) listened and says, like he always has, that David has
    a perfect voice, perfect tone that translates for Christmas music and there is a HUGE void there that he could fill.

I am trying to ignore his Andy Williams comparisons lol, but I get what he’s saying.
    Okay, it’s my day off and I am back to wrapping presents and listening to some good music.

47. Fenfan said

I have only two songs on repeat. No prizes for guessing which two.

lol Bluesky, all of those me tooooo!

Betsy, Andy Williams? I don’t see it. No passion IMO. I played The Prayer for my mom and uncle (visiting here from Mexico) in the car last night coming home from a granddaughter Christmas concert, she’s in Glee choir, they were so much fun. My uncle knew all about Nathan Pacheco, his parents, his education and his music. He was much impressed with David, he knew about him to from AI, that he could hold his own with an opera singer.

I’m really happy and I feel his happiness and surprise to the reaction.

My dream is that someone invite them to perform it on TV somewhere!

Fenfan, nope lol

David tweets! I think he is really surprised at the reaction.

The Prayer has become “the little song that could”.

Patience has paid off big time. David and Nathan are getting so much positive music press coverage about the duet. This was worth the wait. He said he needed time to get his music to his standards, and this recording plus the acoustic bonus are certainly among his best. I wasn’t sure how he could pull off Riu Riu Chiu acoustically but it works!

Don’t forget to buy your tickets!

I have put David’s concerts from this year and some past Christmas shows and the American Idol videos up on rotation in Unplugged. The Prayer is there too 🙂

LIstening.. over and over and over and…….! I’m impressed with how well it’s doing on the iTunes lists! 🙂

TOMORROW!!!! 🙂 🙂 😀 😀

48. Djafan!!! Oh, I am so glad that your uncle knew about Nathan. To me, he is one of those hidden away treasures that not many know about. ^_^
    And I agree – of course – that a TV appearance of the two of them would bring down the rafters. They are so complementary to each other – truly different without getting in each others way. And I love that your Uncle now has more appreciation for DA. Makes me really happy.

(I found out about Nathan by accident myself…. and because of my mom, I have a real soft spot for opera tenors, and I love Nathan’s JOY. He just seems to ooze joy no matter what he does. To me, it is that recognition of joy that allows him to be so generous. I don’t mind. He really let DA shine on that vid and recording. No matter what, it is a “win-win”.)

Abrra!!!

And Riu Riu!!! Fun stuff, huh!!!? Like, if he can do that with a carol… what is he gonna do with the genre he finally settles on? (Quoting Mulan: My little ……. ((okay, so I call him a chipmunk *_*)) is all grown up and saving ears, hearts, minds, and civilizations across the universe.)

(Yeah, I’ll stick with that claim. There are unknown souls far across galaxies being affected by these vibes. Eat your heart out Capt. Kirk!)

Tomorrow!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyy! Hope there is a ninja elf or two or a dozen at the concerts 🙂
    Been listening to The Prayer nonstop,I think I could sing the duet now,both parts…well ok not at the same time and just kinda sorta singing.but anyway. Sent the link to my three siblingsand they all wrote back that they loved it and it was beautiful!
    So excited and happy to see David is so happy, and Nathan too.♥ awesome.

Dja,omgosh I really loved your recap♥loved the conversation with your granddaughter too.
    “One sharing their joys and experiences in such a setting doesn’t translate to trying to convert”
    She really hit the nail on the head! I really found myself very touched that he has shared so much with us in his warmup concerts.
    He is as you said,more confident,charming and sassy,I don’t think you can ask anymore of anyone than to “just be yourself.” He is doing just that.He seems so much more comfortable in his own skin, and that made me so comfortable and happy to just be me.. and relax enjoy every minute of my concert in Midland 😀

I am really loving Riu Riu Chiu much more than The Prayer, and not just because it’s all David from start to finish. Those eh ehs, ohs and rolling Rs and that exquisite voice!!!! Even his breathing!

I think this sounds more like his live performances than a studio recording. It’s like he got it down on tape in one take with no editing/comping and no fancy schmancy bells and whistles added. Maybe that’s why they called this a live track.

I hope he sings this version at his Christmas concerts. And please let there be video.

Yes, Fenfan.. .It really has a great live “flavor” to it. It will be wonderful for him (and us) if he can or has mastered getting more of the magic of “live” into his recordings.

I really love what he has done with it!

59. fenfan123 said

#56 “Hearing Riu Riu Chiu sung by David now ..I love the rolling R’s.and you can really tell the difference in his singing in spanish with this song,maybe because we are so familiar with the song idek, just know that he is killing me with that one.”

Totally agree with you about the difference in his singing in Spanish. I listened to the version from CFTH to compare and the difference is stark even to my unSpanish ears. Having “studied” the two versions, I think I have a better understanding of why he did not record a Spanish album all those years ago when we were all clamouring for one. Now when he eventually does, like he said he would, he is going to kill it. And we will all die a happier death when we listen to it on repeat.

Fenfan

Exactly ! See my comment #50

“Patience has paid off big time. David and Nathan are getting so much positive music press coverage about the duet. This was worth the wait. He said he needed time to get his music to his standards,”

Yes I did quote myself 🙂 It applies to anything David produces, musically.

To everyone going to his concerts tomorrow, HAVE FUN and take lots of photos if possible! I guess you all know that I am gelus!!! 🙂 I’ll be waiting for all the goodies to come in!
    It’s gonna be awesome!

David did a Make A Wish program last night.

More from Make A Wish.

64. GrammyJ said

Awww, love when David does stuff like this! He has such a big heart. Hoping for videos from his concert this afternoon and tonight.

Thanks for this lovely morning treat Abrra

Ditto GrammyJ !!.

He sure has a beautiful heart
    ♥♥♥

Quick comment on the video.
    Six years ago on Black Friday (a HUGE day in my line of work) I asked my boss for the afternoon/night off to attend David’s
    Ann Arbor show. I only worked at that specific store for 4-5 months, but apparently she remembered that.
    She posted The Prayer video on my facebook timeline yesterday and now it is getting a few likes and comments. 🙂
    Also – I can’t believe it’s been 6 years. David singing with that orchestra was amazing.

Check Liz’s timeline for Periscope clips!!!

David was looking fine today at his show. 🙂

Nice!

photo 21benjaminh_zpsuxckykax.jpg

photo 882b72e4-c921-4cf1-8e30-a7fa0d8310b0_zpsxmseyul1.jpg

photo 66a558ac-73c3-490a-9e13-ae688013460e_zpssus16qls.jpg

photo 20benjaminh_zpsj8cqn5ce.jpg

credit BenjaminH Photo

Look at the headline? Haha It’s the truth 🙂

Read the article here: http://www.standard.net/Music/2015/12/12/Fans-flock-to-see-David-Archuleta-s-holiday-do-over.html

Some clips. I think we will have video in the morning Shelley was there.

I am late to the party but am catching the periscopes. I’ve only gone through the first few but ….

Oh My Goodness!! The medley! …. All I Want For Christmas Is You, Jingle Bell Rock… haha Awesome! 😀

There’s periscope and video! He did Riu Riu acoustic! He sang Wham!!! Aye aye!!

#73 Finally a journalist got the headline right! That should be the headline all over the world!!! I was fast asleep while David sang. And I have to go out for lunch soon. Trying to catch up with all the videos as I eat breakfast at my computer!
    He looks mighty fine. Nice outfit. I thought it was brown when I saw a bit of Liz Mag’s periscope. But it seems black and grey in other pictures.

79. fenfan123 said

OMGOMGOMG he sang I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas – I almost spit my drink at my computer when he turned on the jazz!!!!

80. fenfan123 said

The medley is AWESOME!!!! I wish he sang all those songs separately rather than stopping halfway to get on to another one.
    Sorry for the spam but I can’t help myself. LOL

Wow, this is so neat to have all this up so fast. I remember the old days when we waited and waited! 🙂 Got to see all the songs on Periscope thanks to LizMag. Great job! Santa has been sooo good to us! 🙂 David was superb…even singing another one of my favorites, Mary’s Boy Child!! How does he know??? And O Holy Night was the best ever!
    Fen, I also loved the jazzy David! He never fails us and even gets better…just magnificent!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ So happy for you David, thank you, thank you!

Oh and the French song was awesome too! He done a great job! ♥ Same here, Fenfan. 🙂

A very eclectic list of songs. David is still full of surprises. Click See More for the full list.

Gracie Schram has the duet of The Prayer on her Periscope.

Clip of French song that David dedicated to the people of France in their time of need.

Clip of Silent Night

I don’t know if I got them all and they will only be up for 24 hours but here are Liz_Mag’s Periscope links for today’s shows:

Shelley checks in with some concert love.

A post shared by Shelley (@shell_eeeyyy) on

😍

A post shared by Shelley (@shell_eeeyyy) on

A post shared by Shelley (@shell_eeeyyy) on

Check back as she adds more. Follow her 🙂

Here is her YouTube page. I bet she took video 🙂

88. angelofdja said

I can’t imagine how those that were there are able to take video or pictures, I am so thankful they found a way! I know I am sitting at home absolutely gah-gahhed! (that’s short for BLOWN-AWAY!) David Archuleta you are one smooth cookie! 😜

omg well,I think he finally did it..he just killed all his fans off,I knew the day would come.
    All it took was for Mr.Christmas Mr Sassy David James Kris Kringle Archuleta to set the stage on FIAH!!!
    Gahhhh! how did the people there survive 2 performances??
    RIP fans.

Thanks for all the clips, I worked til late, missed all the excitement
    Idk how he did two shows in one day.

By the way, I had a little excitement BEFORE I went to work. Nathan favorited my tweet to him.
    Sigh. 🙂

Just got back from a concert. I got to hear: Harry Belafonte, Ol’ Blue Eyes, Bing Crosby, Ricky Nelson, Jackson Five, (no, I did not hear Andy Williams)…. and that was just the first half hour.

*_*

There was nothing he could not do. There was nothing he did not do. He laid it all out on the stage and was still (somehow) upright when he said Goodnight.

Ladies and Gentlemen: I give you David Archuleta – performer extraordinaire – singer bar none – and artist of any darn genre he cares to sing.

And… I got to see him see O Holy Night. Again. The last time I saw him sing this song was just before he gave his announcement. (We know the announcement to which I refer.) Then, magnificent as he was, he was a man with a burden to share. Now he is a man with wings and a song. Freedom in every moment, movement, action and lovingly artistic, musical phrase. He does not have a style, he has an encyclopedia.

Watch out.

You will never catch up. And as Dayzee said to me tonight: You know what the best thing about tonight is? It isn’t the last time. ^_^

I know without a doubt after tonight – he is coming your way.

Betsy!!!! Good for you!!!<3

This appeared on Nathan Pacheco’s twitter account. Leo-Z did the arrangement for The Prayer for DA and Nathan.
    It says it was posted 7 hours ago. By now…. who knows? ^_^ I kinda think they all did a great job.

Nathan Pacheco ‏@NathanPacheco 7h7 hours ago

Leo-Z @Caerleon72
    I cannot believe we are reaching 7 mil view on FB and you Tube! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DRLmrboGK4 …. @NathanPacheco @DavidArchie @ginaorr #ThePrayer

Nathan Pacheco Retweeted Leo-Z
    Thanks to your amazing composition! Nathan Pacheco

David Archuleta is a weapon of mass destruction. He wants to see us all on the floor!!!!
    Before I surrender I would like to thank LizMag for all the wonderful Periscopes. I think I love you LizMag!

Oh Holly Night!

David should have a Christmas world tour every year. I don’t mind listening to Christmas music in October if he is the one singing. He can start where I am and end up in Utah on December 23 so he can be home for Christmas. I think that is fair, don’t you? And he should sing O Ven O Ven Emmanuel and all the jazzy Christmas songs ever written.

I like your idea, Fenfan. ^_^

Brace yourselves! Shelley has VIDEOS!

I’ll keep adding to this comment as she uploads more videos.

Gifts from David make great puzzles!

100. GrammyJ said

A huge thank-you to Liz for providing the periscope of almost the whole concert. I had such fun watching it and couldn’t believe the songs David added. He always surprises me. He is the king of singing Christmas songs!! Yes, next year he needs to doing a Christmas tour all over the U.S. so that more of us can actually attend the concert.

I noticed that David’s jacket has elbow patches. So I Googled jackets with elbow patches and found this. Sorry it’s rather long.

“#2 Country chic has been a thing for a hundred years.
    There aren’t many people who actually go out on shooting parties any more, even in England. Yet leather patches persist because they have come to represent other things. They are frequently associated with schoolteachers and university professors and consequently have an air of the intellectual or eccentric.
    In addition, wearing tweed in the city is also a form of subversive rebellion against the letter of the Old Ways – which mandate that hairy, open-weave country clothes belong in the country, while cities are the place for blue, black and grey well-finished cloth. Tweed patches are just putting the boot into sartorial conservatism. Intellectual and rebellious? The perfect storm.”

I put the Periscope videos and mp3’s from Lizmag in the Candy Jar. Be aware that some are partials, but I will replace the partials with Shelley’s videos as they become available. Thanks to Liz and Shelley for sharing with the fans. 🙂

104. JenAIowa said

I am obsessed with Mary’s Boy Child. Perfect choice of key for him. His voice rings out clear and sparkling as crystal. And that French carol, ay carrumba. It feels so good.

Yahoooooo!!!!!

Is he very real!!!!!! Oh what a show!!!! And I wasn’t even there!!! Haha

Thank you Liz!!!! Thank you Shelly!!!!

Love the article. The real story of who attends David concerts, everyone!

Bluesky #91 … yes! to everything you wrote! The first number had my jaw dropped to the floor. I leaned over to my sister (as she sat with a huge grin on her face) and questioned… ‘do you hear a little bit of reggae happening there?’ … her reply ‘YES!’. It was an amazing introduction to an incredible evening of song – and dance – that ended waaayyyy too soon!

Thank you for the pictures and videos, and I can’t wait for more (not greedy, just hungry).

An incredible moment at the end of the evening show…. David had just finished “O Holy Night” and there was a brief nano second of silence, before the applause erupted, and a man from somewhere in the crowd of 1600+ yelled out a very convincing and heartfelt “THANK YOU!”. It was perfect!

Add this to the “every thread needs this list”

A great day full of this beautiful man ❤️😍🎤 @davidarchie #davidarchie

A post shared by Heather Fisher (@heatherda2014) on

Abs, love your choice of puzzle this week. Looks just like my wallpaper! 🙂 Sure is purty!!!

91…Bluesky your synopsis is right on the money!! You sure have a way with words. He is everything and more!!

And Dayzee, so thankful that there will be more!

Fenfan, thanks for the interesting take on elbow patches. I didn’t even notice that he had patches on. 🙂

A great BIG THANK YOU to all that made the photos and videos possible for us fans that couldn’t attend could revel in all that awesomeness too!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

110. beloirti said

I too give thanks for the beautiful puzzle. Also must mention I love David’s new habit of brushing back his hair with his hand. Who ever thought?

Was at the Saturday matinee in Layton. Never have seen him sing so intently. It was like he had to perform 110% to make up for the time he was sick. How he could do two shows back to back on the same day as well as the Make a Wish show the night before is amazing to me.

Cute pic with Nathan Pachecho..David’s grin. To me he looks like the cat who ate the canary–he is so tickled with the opportunity.

I’m so proud of him. I hope he has a good Christmas.

Belorti
    Nice to have you back home 🙂

More videos added to the Candy Jar and to my comment #98.

Abrra, thanks for the amazing puzzle…. and…. keeping the candy jar updated. 🙂 And a huge thank you to Liz and Shelley. There must be a very active angel hovering around them to protect them from the camera cops. 🙂

Fen… I like your idea. Who do we present it to?! 🙂

Dayzee….. it is to continue on 🙂

114. beloirti said

Abs, I have never been away. Have followed quietly. Too many health issues keep me from feeling chatty. But I am so happy with David’s performance that I had to spill or burst.
    Information for others, beloirti is Bit, Betty. My password got mixed up somehow and I don’t even know what it should be now. So it’s a wonder that it let me in.
    Saw Dayzee at Layton high. So glad she spoke to me cause I had a whole different face in my mind. Saw Tawna way back at the Layton “sick” program. Couldn’t find Dayzee–guess because I had the wrong face in my head. I’m sorry Dayzee. You are such a neat lady how could I forget.
    It was a huge lift to my heart to be there and experience David’s program. I feel a bit selfish sometimes cause no matter how much he gives and believe me, Saturday he held nothing back…we always want more….we never want it to end…even after 2 hours of pouring his heart out. He has got to love doing it to do it. So how do we thank him? Words do not come. Only way I know is to buy his records and attend his concerts. Ideas? What am I missing?

photo DA Christmas 2015_low res-05430_zpsjbbncf8x.jpg

A really nice slideshow of concert pictures here:

The complete set starts here:

Beloirti….. ” He has got to love doing it to do it. So how do we thank him? Words do not come. Only way I know is to buy his records and attend his concerts. Ideas? What am I missing?”

Nothing…. you’re missing nothing. Since we can’t give him the motherly/grandmotherly hugs (and kisses), we do just what you’ve suggested. We cheer him on from afar. He feels our love and thank yous. I just know he does. How could he not?! ♥♥

I’m sad I missed you last night… what a crowd! I literally walked into Nanaweize (I looked left and she stepped right!). I just happened to turn my head as my sister and I were looking for the (ahem) restroom, and spotted Dayzee, Bluesky, and Pattirae so I postponed our search for a few minutes and chatted with them and introduced my sister to them (she liked them — no surprise, they are very likeable). 🙂

I’ve just really enjoyed watching these videos again. Sunday evening quiet time. Does anyone else find it so interesting to see how much they have improved in quality over the last few years??

And that slide show from Maggie?! Oh my!!!

Abs, thanks for the mp3’s. I’ve downloaded them and tomorrow will burn a couple cds just in case lol.

I can’t stop listening to/watching the video of What Child is This. He just went somewhere else.
    Also: I am obsessed with all of them. 🙂

Another thing. I was watching a few of his vlogs 2 nights ago and read a few comments on an old one. I’m not
    sure which video, maybe his It’s not Goodbye one. ANYWAY, the comment had just been left that day or the day before.
    The man and his wife had been in the Layton Walmart the night before and saw David walking out. He wanted
    David to please come back the next night because his wife was such a fan and they wanted to meet him lol.
    (the wife hadn’t seen him, the husband had)
    Crazy. Pretty sure he isn’t perusing old vlog comment sections to meet up with stranger fans lol.

Betsy

I was updating the Candy Jar constantly last night, so check back in there and see if you have all you want. Feliz Navidad is missing. Maybe she didn’t get that one on film.
    Shelley’s videos are wonderful. Today I might get a chance to actually watch them. 🙂

All the videos are up in Unplugged. Layton concert is playing on a loop.

I’ll check my dl’s to make sure I have everything. I actually have the day off today and plan to relax, watch and listen.
    I am in the Christmas spirit. 🙂

See David at the very top on the left of this article? Nobody is going to tell that guy to go get his mother if he wants a Costco sample.

Dayzee 😀 I think you’re probably right on that! 😀

I think I’m loosing my mind! I could’ve sworn I posted my comment and it’s gone! Dang it!!!

It’s great seeing fans jump into the conversation. I thought I was blown away in St George but dog gone who is this guy! Last Christmas I love, What Child is This new heights. Those better than Mariah runs. And all that jazziness? Holy Cow!!!

The prayer remains at #3 last time I checked. Hoping it gets the attention of some tv person and gets televised nation wide!

Djafan….I wish there were a vid of him doing White Christmas for the evening concert. He is good here, but I think his confidence and sass got somehow doubled (if that were even possible!) by nighttime.

I couldn’t quit laughing with delight the whole way through. And his band backed him up with the DOO, DOOOs …. they were all so “tongue-in-cheek… basically “cheeky” about it that they had us in the palm of their hands. It. was. super. No words.

I keep thinking of the scene in Vegetales (yes, I did watch Vegetales with my kids!! ^_^) where Bob the Tomato has a question for Larry the Cucumber. He asks: Did you like the show?

Larry answers: I laughed. I cried. It moved me, Bob! ^_^

Bluesky! Oh please let someone have video!!!!! I need to see double sass!

Been watching The Voice and those singers are so lame compared to David! After hearing him over the week end belt out those notes….WOW!!! He needs to have his own Christmas Special that’s for sure!!!!

Jans… one of these years someone will catch on to the fact that David would bring viewers and there will be a Christmas special!

Hope so, Tawna! Watched the Adele special and wishing it was David. 🙂

128…you were thinking a lot…and I agree with it all! 🙂

Welcome back, Betty!

122…Nope they won’t! 🙂

Thanks again for all the new candy, Abs!

Jans, I like Jordan, but he’s no David IMO. Remember Climb Every Mountain? And another thing is the humility seems to have abandoned him, complete turn off for me.

Are we ready for today! More David! New thread >>>>>