September 2015
    « Aug   Oct »
    14151617181920

Abrra on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…

David Archuleta in Concert #DA2015

Posted by djafan on Thursday, September 3, 2015

image

Doing a small run of shows to get warmed up. It’s been years since I’ve done a full show. Crazy to think it’s been that long! 1st one is in 2 weeks. Any of you going??? πŸ˜‰ #concerts #music

David posted this to all his social media. #DA2015 Β Is about to #Begin. Β And he is calling it a warmup, for what? Β Tour #DA2016?!

That picture is perfect.

131 Responses to “David Archuleta in Concert #DA2015”

That’s a very nice picture! I want to go to those shows. But I can’t. Boo hoo!!!
    I hope some kind soul would have a live stream. I would be eternally grateful.

I have been listening to some old songs and that made me remember that David Archuleta is the only singer who can move me to tears. Bring on the new music, David. I am looking forward to crying again!

3. angelofdja said

Yes Fenfan! That voice of his can ease any bad day and soothe a sad soul! I can sympathize with you too on feeling bummed I can’t attend any of these scheduled shows! Much Thanks in advance to any and all “Ninja” Archies who can share their videos with us! 😍

I’ve been replaying BEGIN. while in my car this week….. oh how I hope to hear ‘Everybody Hurts’ live. I may just not make it thru his long glory note of ‘hold on’ towards the end. That just brings me into a place that only David can take me. #fingerscrossed

But, I will not be disappointed, either, if he doesn’t have it on the playlist. I will listen to, and hear, anything he brings to the stage. From his IG comment, it sounds like he may be a little nervous with what is coming up. I say he has every right to be nervous as it’s been a looonngg time since he was on his own stage. He has to know (at least I hope he knows) that we will not be disappointed in him. We’ve waited for these concerts for a dang long time, and we are ready to take in anything he delivers. πŸ™‚ It will be interesting to see how the crowd is. Lots of screaming during the songs… I hope not. Screaming between the songs… I hope so! Standing O…. most definitely!!!!

Remember #DA2014? Yeah, well here we are at #DA2015 and let’s start the fireworks and let the music begin!!!! David, we have your back and are ready to see, and hear, what you have for us! β™₯β™₯

Fenfan, I’m so excited! Tears for sure. A live stream would be awesome!

Angelofdja, I hope for the ninja Archie’s to be their ninja selves. I have periscope and will try 11/7 πŸ˜ƒ

Tawna, Begin is a great album. I’d love to hear Somewhere Only We Know but really anything will do lol.

I am listening to the Forevermore album now and he is killing me! Rainbow up next…

I can see why he might be nervous with it being almost 4 yrs since his last concert where he made his announcement, but I hope he knows with most all his concerts being sold out that his fans are still there! Love that photo! So good to hear from the man himself. Maybe we will more now that time is close.
    I listen to my Forever extended album almost every night. I alternate it with the Begin and No Matter How Far. In the daytime I listen to any of his songs as that voice just blows me away!
    Will be going to the 2 concerts in St George and I can’t wait! πŸ™‚ It’s going to be awesome no matter what he sings! I do have some favorites I would like to hear too, but will be sooo happy to hear him live….singing anything! πŸ™‚ With the album not being out, I think he will sing some songs from the albums that he released while gone and some new ones from his album. Gosh David, we have waited for so long….we are ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he will be as soon as he hits the stage…it’s in his blood!

#andawaywego #keepyourhaton

And….for what purpose do we do “warm-ups”?

heh, heh, heh…

just saying… ^_^

Good to remember that everything he sets out to do is more “long distance” than “sprint”. He is in it for keeps.

So I believe.

Bluesky, I too believeπŸŽΆβ€οΈπŸ‘

Bluesky,
    You’re so right! Long distance runners don’t start with a marathon, they work up to it.

He’s so smart to do warm-up shows. A full tour would mean singing for over an hour, day after day, for weeks. After hearing about so many artists nowadays with vocal chord problems and needing surgery, he’s absolutely right to schedule a few here and there, spreading them out to see how he does and to get himself ready.

#twothumbsup #sosmart

And so the excitement begins!
    I wonder what his setlist will look like.
    Band?
    Duet?
    Clothing?
    His voice is going to bowl over those people attending who have never seen him live before.

I agree Bluesky and MT. He knows what he needs to do for his own well being
    more than anyone else.

I agree, Bluesky
    “Good to remember that everything he sets out to do is more β€œlong distance” than β€œsprint”. He is in it for keeps.
    I believe it too!β™₯
    I LOVE this Instagram picture and , well, it was perfect what he wrote. the look …into the distance, not into the cameras lens, but beyond.
    MT,He IS so smart …what you said “he’s absolutely right to schedule a few here and there, spreading them out to see how he does and to get himself ready.”

this is wonderfully exciting and scary at the same time! what are we in for? he kind of has that ‘take no prisoners’ look about him.and so cheeky he is “are you going?? and that wink. He is gonna slay us.I just know it. eeeek we are so d.a.i.d. 0—-I—<

I was looking at that picture up top and it reminded me of an article from around the time David left. I think it was called Crossing the Bridge. It was about young celebrities making that transition to becoming adults in the industry. When I look at the photo from an artistic viewpoint, the symbolism, then it paints a picture (at least to me) of a man whose been making that journey, crossing from youth to adulthood, and is ready to emerge on the other side. Mr. David Archuleta, the artist, is heading our way.

(I’m sure that’s not what they were thinking when they took the shot, LOL but that’s what it makes me think of.)

Yes, sometimes my mind goes in strange directions. πŸ™‚

16. ray. said

ha ha mt you are not alone, i am on your page

Ray,
    πŸ™‚

Not alone at all MT. Some on Twitter are suggesting “Uncaged Tour”

David is writing today. I love the blurb written about the experience.

Dja,
    “David Archuleta Uncaged”

β™« It Works For Me β™«

I like it!! πŸ˜€

MT, I like it too. But is there a clue in this tweet?

21. angelofdja said

What? Who? Wedding? Hmmmm…… πŸ˜‰

I think this was taken backstage at a Pentatonix show. It’s from tonight. The paper on the wall behind him says Bridgestone Arena September 5, 2015 Nashville TN

From Twitter it is the Clarkson/Pentatonix concert tonight! I love that he can go backstage and hang out. Hopefully Kelly sees him πŸ™‚

Today’s Sunday puzzle concerns words we have waited to hear! Thanks to Pocoelsy for her art.

Group selfie from last night.

Yes, Abrra!! The words we’ve been waiting to hear, for sure! Thanks for the perfect puzzle and thanks to Pocoelsy for the perfect art work!!!! πŸ™‚

Its so good to see David having fun.

Thanks for the fun puzzle Abbra and Pocoelsy!

22….the look on that dogs face is as if “I don’t care who is holding me, put me down”! πŸ™‚

27…rolled up sleeves and rolled up shorts…he’s getting looser… πŸ™‚ love his cap…they always make him look like 16 again. πŸ™‚

29. GrammyJ said

David could play a teenager as an actor way into his thirties. He’s like Michael J. Fox.

Grammyj, I say that is a great comparison. If David does pursue acting which Kari said he is interested in doing he has a shot at a pretty good singing and acting career,

We should all get one of these!

Jans, I do see him having fun, that smile says it all.

Djafan!!! I LOVE those hoodies!!!! I want one. ^_^

It says it all…. with attitude.

33. angelofdja said

I would wear that hoodie, but not now it’s too dang hot! πŸ˜‰

Wonder what Kari meant by a wedding, me too Abrra. And then we BEGIN. Wonder if he is going to sing the songs from that album? I would love it. And from Forevermore!

I love hoodies too, Bluesky! πŸ™‚ Especially that one. It will be cold enough to wear it at the St George concerts.:) The words are so true!

Yep, Dja, always love to see that smile!

Can’t help noticing the dichotomy between the picture in comment #1 and the picture in comment #22. Hard to believe it’s the same person but of course it is. There are so many facets to his personality. #naturalbornactor

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it to any of the upcoming shows until he makes his way East. It’s been so long! Congrats to all who have tickets!

Totally agree, Bebe. #naturalbornactor indeed.

37. GrammyJ said

I try not to read too much into Kari’s tweets but my guess is she went to a wedding this week-end that had nothing to do with David. Next she will be traveling to be the tour manager for David’s concerts. Pretty sure he will be singing some songs from BEGIN. Ten days to go until his first solo concert post mission.

Bebereader: oh, how I wish one or more of you admins could be here sometime this fall. You have all given so much. If I had the means, I would bring you here myself. You are loved. All of you!!!!!

Bluesky #38…… I totally agree!!! Love you guys!!!!

bluesky
    That is a generous sentiment. Speaking for myself, I can only go to shows within driving distance on the ease coast. I don’t fly.

41. ray. said

abrra, i am shure some one from another site would lend you ther e broom LOL> wink ,wink,

Bluesky, I was lucky enough to secure tickets for St George for Nov 7th!!! And if it was doable I’d be flying for the 1st time to IdahoπŸ˜“

Grammyj, my thoughts exactly, two unrelated events. Begin songs, old and new songs, and hopefully some No Matter How Far songs πŸ˜„

Hope you all had a great Labor Day!

Bluesky and Tawna, Would love to be there with all of you, what a lovefest it would be…finally to meet! Thank you for thinking of us! It means the world! ❀

Darn, it would be great to meet you too Bebe. I hope to meet Bluesky and I have met Tawna, Dayzee and Dja. πŸ™‚ But that was 4 yrs ago, so can’t wait to see ya all again! πŸ™‚

#stillcheckingflights #stilltoohigh!

Dreams do come true! Love David’s sense of humor about Jake’s fanboy ways. DEEP voice. Look out all you fans who will be going to the shows! It could get crazy πŸ™‚

Jake’s reaction.

Oh David I love love you!!!

Jake’s new bio :)))

I had never seen this.

They are selling!!!

Thursday, September 17, 2015 7:30 PM 85%

Friday, September 18, 2015 7:30 PM 91%

Thursday’s % just jumped!

Jake’s instagram.

This past weekend one of my best (and most thoughtful) friends sent me this video. I had NO idea it was coming and instantly upon receiving it, I cried. Then cried again. And cried some more. In case you didn't know, @davidarchie is my number one celebrity crush (since 12th grade when I was still in the closet). Words cannot explain the feeling I got when I saw this… not because it's a video from the man of my dreams, but because @scotthoying went out of his way to record this video for me. Living in LA, I've always heard rumors that it's hard to make friends out here or that people are about themselves, but I can luckily say my friends aren't, and I am very thankful for that. THANK YOU SCOTTY. This was the greatest surprise I've EVER received. ❀ ❀ ❀

A post shared by β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €jake updegraff (@onairjake) on

OMG that’s the sweetest thing. I hope they meet one day.

Whoo hoo! Got my tickets to Utah! Actually, flying to Vegas is cheaper so Dayzee will pick me up there! πŸ™‚ Then on up to St George and fun, fun, fun! πŸ™‚ I am ready!!!!!!!!

45 and 48…dang, all this sweetness is killing me! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ I haven’t ever seen the young David photo either. So photogenic.

Someone has tickets (at cost) for sale https://eastidaho.craigslist.org/tix/5212711411.html

A 5 second tweet and they added it to their event calendar!

He’s out and about, back in Utah.

Awe, the hat isn’t a real good disguise. Can’t miss that dimpled smile πŸ™‚

In Utah, rehearsing???

58. DA fan24 said

Wait what David was spotted at BYU today, he going back to college again but I thought he lives in Nashville TN now?

Dja,
    I think rehearsing is as good guess. Just think, a little over a week and (hopefully) we’ll have new videos!! Plus (hopefully) new music!! πŸ˜€

#anticipation #excited

Please, someone post videos. Pretty please! πŸ™‚

Da fan
    He was there to visit his friend Brad Wilcox,who is a professor at BYU. He isn’t a student. A female student tweeted about him sitting in her classroom for a visit.

56…Loving those dimples. No, he could never go incognito! Looks like his hair is still “longer”. πŸ™‚

Gosh, can’t the guy go anywhere without being picked apart??? πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

#priceofbeingastar #lovethesmiletoo!

62. DA fan24 said

Don’t really like david in baseball hats, make him look like he is 14 year old child. New picture with the tours date, he look like his age, wow a big difference on david on theses pictures.

63. angelofdja said

David is going to be one of those blessed folks that look 25 when they’re actually 35 or 40! #dang…that SKIN!

MT, You can feel the excitement!!! Fans are getting ready for their David road trips. I know muldur and shelley, video takers extraordinaire, will be there!!!

So, the first one is September 17th, a Thursday. I for one will be up waiting for videos!!! The same on Friday!!! Maybe we can consider having Unplugged on Saturday if Abrra.ca.da.braa is up to it!!!

Angelofdja, I wish I had that blessing!!!!

Not so accurate, “immediately”, not sure about that lol But it’s a write up!!!!

Standard Examiner:

David Archuleta sells out Layton, other local concerts to enjoy
    THURSDAY , SEPTEMBER 10, 2015 – 9:00 AM
    Rachel Johnson Music Reporter

LAYTON β€” Pop music sensation David Archuleta is booked for two sold out concerts on Sept. 19 and 21 at the Kenley Amphitheater in Layton.

Archuleta recently returned from serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and immediately began singing and recording music upon his return. He has released six albums and won numerous awards since he was 16 years old and made his American Idol debut.

Both sold out concerts begin at 8 p.m. General Admission seating will be tight β€” the Davis Arts Council recommends guest show up early for the best spot.

I can’t find my ticket for Layton on the 19th. *_*

Wo is me.

(life is amazing!)

68. lynnella said

David reminds me a little of the pro golfer Ricky Fowler in that hat. Here’s a short clip from youtube. What do you think?

They are selling!

Bluesky, find it!!! Maybe they’ll reprint it!

Lynnella, The cap must be in fashion, tilted upwards.

This is beautiful music to my ears!!!!

David Archuleta ‏@DavidArchie Β· 15h15 hours ago
    Rehearsals this week for the upcoming shows are going well so far. Looks like this will be a great way to #BEGIN. πŸ˜‰

Sounds Good to me! πŸ™‚

MT, It is really happening!!! Six more days!!!! Who’s staying up with me for videos???!!!!

I feel Idaho Falls concerts will sell out!

Remembering those who died in NYC, Washington D.C., and PA

photo 9-11_Ribbon_full_zps76cee275.jpeg

Everyone ssssshhhh….shield me from Abrra while I continue my % sales spamming πŸ™‚

Dja

photo babyspam_zpsjmdsh9ua.jpg

Abrra πŸ˜‰

78. ray. said

abrra LOL

The events of 911 turned out so different for some. I came across this quote on IG. I don’t know the original author. It surely shows a life lesson that sometimes being delayed in your travels can save your life.

“The head of a company survived 9/11 because
    His son started kindergarten.

Another fellow was alive because it was
    His turn to bring donuts.

One woman was late because her
    Alarm clock didn’t go off in time.

One was late because of being stuck on the NJ Turnpike
    Because of an auto accident.

One of them
    Missed his bus.

One spilled food on her clothes and had to take
    Time to change.

One’s
    Car wouldn’t start.

One couldn’t
    Get a taxi.

The one that struck me was the man
    Who put on a new pair of shoes that morning,
    Took the various means to get to work but before.
    He got there, he developed a blister on his foot.
    He stopped at a drugstore to buy a Band-Aid.
    That is why he is alive today..

Now when I am
    Stuck in traffic,
    Miss an elevator,
    Turn back to answer a ringing telephone…
    All the little things that annoy me,
    I think to myself,

This is exactly where
    I’m meant to be
    At this very moment” ~ Unknown

I can’t keep up with all the church stuff, is this a new event? It looks like he had a photo shoot for this poster.

81. GrammyJ said

David hasn’t announced this, but there were tweets and facebook posts in the summer requesting that LDS youth try out for the choir and dancing. The posts indicated that David would be performing at the event. Some of us ODD David fans already knew about this because of those posts. Maybe the picture came from that photo shoot he did in Nashville. Looks like he did it to have new pictures for concert promo which is good. He needed new pictures instead of using the TOSOD photo shoot pictures.

Ok Yes I knew about that event. I think I was confused about when it was happening. I thought it was more towards Christmas.
    Thanks GrammyJ πŸ™‚

Abrra…. I kinda, really love that picture. That one completely trumps the “good fairy”. ^_^

Bluesky

I am a sucker for babies πŸ˜‰

Dear David,

Please learn to cook ? πŸ™‚ Women love when a man cooks for them. Too much fast food! πŸ˜‰

And one more!

#thisjusthappened #davidarchuleta #happyhour #sonic #utah

A post shared by Tania Halversen (@taniahal) on

Just saw One Direction concert (few min as a test) broadcast by @Muldur on Periscope. It drops connection sometimes due to all the phones in the arena but worth it for a David show.
    Periscope is free for iPhone/iPad and Andriod. Search on Google if interested. You have to follow a person on Twitter to have them alert you when they broadcast via Periscope. They are linked.

87. gladys said

Hello girls, I’m still here, waiting for the month of November, with much anxiety and impatience.

I have installed Periscope on my phone, followed @Muldur and TheVoice. All set and keeping my fingers crossed.

Fenfan
    You followed me LOL. I just got a message a few minutes ago. TheVoice is what I put ahead of my twitter name @Abrra, sorta like a title for the web site. Our official twitter is @TheVoiceDA, but right now we don’t have plans to do any broadcasting from that account. Just twitter.

Follow @djafan#DA2015Believe

She will be doing some Periscopes from some shows. Djafan did a short test tonight and broadcasted from a soccer game. Sounded and looked great.

Hi Gladys! Happy for you πŸ™‚

The Sunday puzzle is a reminder of what is to come.

I already follow Dja & Mulder and downloaded Periscope on my phone. πŸ™‚

Does it not work on the computer?

MT

I haven’t looked that far into things. I use my PC for gaming and get Periscope alerts to my iPad.

FYI

David’s OS is being updated. It’s down for maintenance

“DavidArchuleta.com is undergoing scheduled maintenance

We are sorry for the inconvenience but will be back with a fresh new look before David’s performance on September 17th.”

Yay! Maybe a few hints about the new Cd will surface.

Another great puzzle Abs! All the pinks and purples! πŸ™‚

Lots of good stuff going on and even more good stuff coming up! It’s hard to believe that we have been hanging on for almost 4 years of drought. So glad he gave us little nibbles to get through it. But he sure is gonna be worth the wait! πŸ™‚

#yessiree! #excitingstuff!

Great puzzle Abrra! That’s what I want to see. Good to get those fast food pics, but I want to see him on stage with a keyboard and a smile.

No more Sunday puzzles between now and David. Getting way excited.

Abrra.
    I tried to figure it out on the PC but I don’t think it will work. I don’t want to risk playing with it to try and end up missing anything on the night of a concert so I’ll just do it on my phone. Thanks.

Dja,
    I’ll be staying up waiting. πŸ™‚

#89 Abrra! LOLOL I’ll follow anyone who looks likely to stream David concerts! I followed Dja and watched a bit of her broadcast. It looked great.
    Dja, looking forward to your future broadcasts!

Hola!!!

Gladys!!! November, patient, not really lol

Periscope!!! That was fun. Going to test weekly πŸ™‚

Sshhhh.. 9/17 92% & 9/18 96% (almost soldout!)

Hoping for cool OS look!

THREE MORE DAYS!!! TRES MAS DIAS!!!

Seems like there may be some nerves. Can’t wait to see the first concert videos!!!

He quotes one of my favorite verses in his instagram.

This from Ali

David Archuleta ticket treasure hunt to start Sept. 16 in Odgen
    MONDAY , SEPTEMBER 14, 2015 – 1:11 PM

Still pining for tickets to the sold-out David Archuleta Show?
    Time for the COUNTDOWN TO ARCHULETA ticket treasure hunt.

Davis Arts Council is wrapping up the biggest season in its history with a contest β€” it is giving away six pairs (12 total tickets) of general admission tickets to the Monday, Sept. 21, performance of David Archuleta.

Both performances have long been sold out. The Davis Arts Council experienced the highest day of sales in their history for the show and, for the first time ever, sold out an event in one day.

READ ARTICLE FOR MORE INFO ON TREASURE HUNT: http://www.standard.net/Music/2015/09/14/David-Archuleta-ticket-treasure-hunt-to-start-Sept-16-in-Odgen.html

First set of tickets!

They were found!

107. GrammyJ said

Take a look at the pictures of David at #102 taken today at BYU – no black socks. In fact no socks at all. Will miracles never cease? What other surprises does David have lol.

And a clip of David singing in class.

David archuleta was in my mission prep class today. So yeah. #BYU

A post shared by Jessi (@jessifish13) on

And another clip!

109. ray. said

periscope works on the pc if you have google chrome

Thanks to Janel for her sleuthing skilz. πŸ˜‰

111. stenocruiser said

Where’s your surfboard, David!!!!!!!

Three more sleeps until David. No napping.

Steno, those look like some serious waves!

Loved to see and hear David singing his heart out at BYU. Caused quite a stir.

113. DA fan24 said

Cant wait it hear fans’s stories on david new tour and I must add Best wishes on his personal life

107..GrammyJ, don’t think miracles will ever cease with David! πŸ™‚ And that makes him sooo interesting! πŸ™‚

109..Ray, I’m on Google chrome, so I’ll ck it out. Got periscope on my cell phone but dja wasn’t on there to test. Will next time she’s on.

110..WOW! where did the water come from?? He’s taking this surfing thing a little far! πŸ™‚ lol

112..Rub it in Dayzee, I have 7 weeks to go!!!!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ hehe Can’t wait to see you! πŸ™‚

My 75th birthday was 9-11 and my daughter, Joy, made a video that made me cry. It was many photos through the years of my life and David was singing Happy birthday to mom that she got from youtube. She said I know you’re not his mom, but you are mine and the words are right! It was awesome! Then when we got in the van to go to Starlight Theater, they had David’s cd playing…I got my kids trained! haha

Oh, dja, I want to thank you for all your updating you do. I admire your enthusiasm!! πŸ™‚ You’re awesome!

David could be my teacher any time. πŸ™‚

107 GrammyJ. I am with you there! Yea! NO SOCKS!! And a flood to boot. Too fun.

I think we are in for it.

^_^

2 more sleeps for me, 52 more sleeps for Jan. hehe

OLDER VIDEO BUT VERY FITTING FOR TODAY!!!

This is Harrison and his kitty Popcorn. I follow them on IG. Just for fun, can you guess the song he is singing? (not David related)

I would have loved to go to this, and free! Great exposure to the Latino community.

2015 Latino Eventβ€”Luz de las Naciones: Juventud de la Promesa
    GET TICKETS BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 22 FOR PERFORMANCES OCTOBER 23-24

The three areas of the Church in Utah will present a special Latino youth and young adult event titled Luz de las Naciones: Juventud de la promesa in the Conference Center on Friday and Saturday, October 23 and 24, 2015, at 8:00 p.m.

There will also be a Sunday evening devotional in the Conference Center at 7:00 p.m. on October 25, with a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles presiding.

David Archuleta will be the guest artist and the cultural program will include a youth and young adult choir, musicians, and dance groups performing a variety of contemporary and traditional dances from Latin America.

The presentation will be in Spanish with a limited number of headsets available on a first come, first served basis for those who speak English or Portuguese.

Members are encouraged to bring their friends and relatives. Ward mission leaders can use this event as a member-missionary outreach opportunity.

The Conference Center doors will open at 6:30 p.m. for the cultural presentations and at 5:30 p.m. for the Sunday evening devotional. Those planning to attend should arrive 30 minutes prior to the event start time. Seating is general admission.

This year an invitation is extended not only to members of Spanish-speaking units but to all those who wish to attend. It is highly recommended that tickets be obtained well in advance. Tickets are free of charge and available online at lds.org/events and at the Conference Center ticket office by calling 801-240-0080 (locally) or 1-866-LDS-TIKS (toll-free) starting Tuesday, September 22, 2015.

Abrra #119….. a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck? It sounds like he’s saying ‘put your ear back, put your ear back’….. cute little one and a very patient kitty. πŸ™‚

Ding! Ding! Ding! Tawna wins πŸ™‚

He is so precious with that kitten. The family has recently adopted that kitten and another one named Pancake (?) I think is the name. Harrison is 3 and a cancer survivor. He has 2 older brothers who are equally in love with the new kitties. They also have a litterbox trained rabbit named Snowflake. All the pets play together nicely. πŸ™‚

STENO!!!!!

YAY!!

FREE DAVID ARCHULETTA TICKETS!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! I win!!!! @davisartscouncil

A post shared by Annie Purser (@annie7699) on

Be sure to follow https://twitter.com/liz_mag3 she tested Periscope tonight.

EEEeek! Djafan, that Day After Tomorrow video at 118 has got me so excited I don’t think I will get my sleep at all tonight. Probably only 1 more sleep for me now.

Dayzee, you’d better get 2 more sleeps or you won’t be able to drive to Idaho!!! Be safe! I hope to meet up with you there!!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

128. Kristin said

David’s official site makeover is done, and there are new pics!!!

Sorry I haven’t commented in a while, been busy XP

Enjoy!!

AND THE PICS ARE SOMETHING TO BEHOLD!!!!!! Wowzers!

Dang, been so busy, I’m missing out all the fun! Thurs night I have to be at a meeting so I will miss some of the concert. I’ve waited almost 4 yrs and I have to be at a meeting! It’s my meeting, so I have to be there! πŸ™‚ On top of that my KC Chiefs plays on Thursday night football! Will just have to work it out! Can I get in on Periscope in the middle of a concert?

Thanks Dayzee for letting me know how many sleeps I have to go! πŸ™‚ 7 weeks sounds shorter than 52! lol You all have a blast!

Love that video! Getting closer now, closer now! David’s butterflies will be gone the minute he hits that stage!

131. GrammyJ said

Jans11, Periscope videos stay up for I believe, 24 hours, so you should be able to see it after your meeting. You can come in during the middle too.