August 2015
    « Jul   Sep »
    17181920212223

jans11 on David Archuleta ~ Postcards In…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ Postcards In…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ Postcards In…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ Postcards In…

Concert Update: David Archuleta LIVE in 24 Days!

Posted by djafan on Friday, August 21, 2015

concert collage

screencaps from 8throwcenter video

We have less than a month to go before the first David Archuleta concert 2015!!!! ย Are we ready?

Heck yeah!!!

I am sure looking forward to the videos, meeting up with the archufans, and all the excitement we feel when we see and hear “The Voice” live!

david concert

Here is the concert schedule with links to purchase your tickets. ย If you haven’t purchased yours don’t be left out!

Davidโ€™s Concerts and Events 2015

(Arizona not on list yet)

David Archuleta Live in 27 days!!!

IDAHO FALLS UP FIRST!!!

colonial

22 Responses to “Concert Update: David Archuleta LIVE in 24 Days!”

Excited!!! Nervous!!! Even more excited!!!! And, still nervous (don’t know why)!!!!

It’s so exciting to realize that it’s finally going to be a “David Concert” thru and thru!! Wonder if he will have openers? What are the playlists going to be? What will his hair look like? Yes, I do think about that and what he will wear. ๐Ÿ™‚ What will the Utah weather bring for the outdoors concerts? Please, Lord, let it be good. That’s the main reason I didn’t get tix to St. George. As much as I want to be there, I cannot be cold… seriously. That’s why I gave up skiing on the most wonderful snow on earth.

Now, when do I go for my hair cut (I have to travel 238 miles each way to get it)? What am I going to wear? Who am I going to see? Eeeek! IT’S COMING!!!!!!! Breathing deep 0–< (I'm so daid!)

I hear ya, Tawna! I ask myself the same questions and I’m always wondering what I should pack and not pack. Mainly because I am going to the St George concerts. I looked up the weather and it supposed to be in the 60-70 day and 40-50 night. I can’t stand to be cold either, but I figure we’ll be having a “hot time in the old town” that night!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ If David can stand it, I will! So I will take layered clothes so I can put on and take off accordingly! I even went and bought some new luggage because if I fly Delta,you can’t carry on any over head and my small one’s zipper was broke. Now all I have to do is book a flight! ๐Ÿ™‚ The prices are coming down little by little, so I’ll get it yet!

Just got back from my Kansas City Chiefs football game and we won. We are 2-0. Even though it’s only preseason, it was fun.

Hum. Is there also a concert in Oct. in Provo?

I guess it is not exclusively a DA concert. It is “featuring DA. Oct 8 & 9 I think. My ticket is for the 8th. But I am going to count it anyway. ^_^

Me too, Bluesky! Any event where David sings becomes a David concert!! jmo ๐Ÿ™‚

Bluesky & Tawna, what event is that? I must be loosing my touch ๐Ÿ˜‰

The BYU Spectacular.

I agree, Tawna and Bluesky…wherever David sings…it’s a concert! ๐Ÿ™‚ We have been to one of those, haven’t we Dja and Dayzee??? And others that came. Remember “it’s not a David Archuleta concert” in Gilbert, AZ? It really was…David sang and we went! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope someone takes photos and/or videos at the BYU Spectacular. You guys have fun.

#bootscootinchairs #funtime #constitutionfair #thosedaysareonthewayagain #stillwaitingfornovember

Tawna, of course!!! I knew that!!!! Sheesh my brain is tired lol. They opened 2,000 seats last week!!!!

Jan’s lol loving your hashtags!!!!

Sunday’s puzzle!

Thanks for the puzzle, Abrra. How we miss those days!

Title edit: 25 DAYS!!!

Thanks Dja! ๐Ÿ™‚ So excited for the countdown…It’s finally arrived…guess my patience has won out! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for the great puzzle Abs! Love doing them…look forward to them each week!

#stillcheckingonflights:)

I remember when the Idaho Falls concert was first announced and I was thinking mid-September was forever away.. But here it is. Sneaking up. Am I ready? Heck yeah

Only 3 more Sunday puzzles until David!

Hoping for those lower air fares.

Dayzee, that’s a good way to measure time! ๐Ÿ™‚ I usually do it by how many more wash weeks I have left week. But it’s too early to countdown that way for November. ๐Ÿ™‚ I like the Sunday puzzle countdown better than the wash a week one. ๐Ÿ™‚

Heard the other day that the best fares come up on the weekend now. Used to be on Tues night/Wed. So all day I’ve been searching and they have went up! Dang…they better start going down for Sept. Got plenty of time yet tho.

I can get cheaper flights but they have long layovers and I do not want that!

eeeeek!

Learning how to surf. I've got a ways to go. #stillinprogress #California #surfinUSA ๐Ÿ„

A post shared by David Archuleta (@davidarchie) on

New thread ———————————————->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

haha Abs, we posted at the same time. two Davids are better than oneโ™ฅ

22. Archuleta was feeling pressure from his father, Jeff Archuleta, who “reportedly yelled at” his son after a recording session the previous night.