December 2014
    « Nov   Jan »
    15161718192021

jans11 on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Bluesky on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…

Happy Birthday David Archuleta

Posted by Abrra on Saturday, December 27, 2014

David-WYSYLM-Tulsa_sm16

Dear David,

We first met you when you were just 16 and on our TV screens every week for months. We feel like we have watched you grow from a child to a man over these last eight years. There were times when we worried that you had too much going on that might be overwhelming for you. At other times we experienced a David drought while you worked on writing or charity work.

It’s been a joy to follow you in your career because you gave us so much beyond the music. You gave us new friendships and the fun of visiting new cities to catch a concert. Being a fan gave us a chance to meet up with fan friends who shared the same excitement of seeing you for the first time in person. These may seem like small things, but they mean so much to us.

In honor of your 24th birthday, we would like to give something back to you. It has no tangible value nor is it something new but you could say it’s the gift that keeps on giving. We give to you our fan loyalty and support. We understand that it will take some time to get back on track with music and concerts. If you ever wonder if your fans will be there for your new music, the answer is YES!

Happy Birthday, David! From everyone at The Voice.

67 Responses to “Happy Birthday David Archuleta”

Great post, Abrra! YES! For sure, yes!

^_^

Happy, Happy Birthday Dear DA!!

2. Jane said

I’ll be his fan forever. Happy birthday David. Love what you wrote “everyone one from the Voice” very nice. “The best is yet to come.”

♫♪♫Happy 24th birthday, David!♪♫♪ Here’s to 2015!

Jane

We are all fans here and try our best to be all inclusive. So many of our commenters have contributed articles, links and pictures that we consider everyone a part of the upkeep of the site. 🙂 The best is on the way for sure in 2015!

Yes, David, Happy Birthday #24!!!!

Abrra…. “our fan loyalty and support.” For Sure! For Always!

6. stenocruiser said

Wishing David the happiest of birthdays and looking forward to 2015 !

The Sunday puzzle celebrates David’s 24th Birthday! Thanks again to Pocoelsy for her artwork.

8. Happy Birthday David, you have such a beautiful soul!

9. sweetonda said

Happy 24th Birthday David! It’s been 8years? These years have flown by. Can’t wait to see what 2015 brings and the next 8 years!

Love this puzzle Abrra, it’s perfect!

Dja, my thoughts and prayers are with you! Sending my love and (((hugs)))

Bebe, didn’t get back to you from previous thread but would love to meet up with you and others in New York at a future concert!

10. bluebar said

That smile!! “Happy Birthday, David.”
    Our sentiment to him is lasting – no matter what the year.

11. Zedcrozedv said

Happy Birthday, dear David…You’ll always have my loyalty and support whenever you need it..best wishes for your birthday…

Zedcrozedv It’s so nice to have you here.

photo 8c730c19-77fa-470d-86c1-42830d2d9c33_zps4f196426.jpg

Marcella has made a 24th Birthday video for David.

0o0bluedots0o0

Great job!

Happy 24th Birthday, David!!

We can’t wait till you get that tingly feeling again, on stage, singing for us, making our hearts sing with you.

15. loulou said

Happy Birthday David, to the most heartfelt and beautiful singer in the world !!!!!

Translation isn’t too clear.
    archies my dear friends today was a devotional in our stake Rancagua and fails them this video! then I go the other … bye

Got to love it when a gem shows up on your Facebook timeline.

I loved Marcella’s video tribute, what a great job!! Thanks, Marcella, and thanks for posting it, Abrra. ❤

I also love how DA is trying to get the rhythm guy to speed it up a bit. ^_^ Ain’t happening, but he keeps his cool. Love him.

19. RUBEN said

happy birthday david, all the Peruvian fandom wishes you success in this new year that you are fulfilling.

This is off topic but still relevant to David as I can see him having a set up like this for writing music if he stays with an indie career. If an artist has the vocal skills, anything is possible 🙂 Kurt Bestor has worked many times with David on CFTH Tour and the BEGIN album.

If one HAS to work on holiday, at there's a beautiful San Fran day shining on me.

A post shared by Kurt Bestor (@kbestor) on

To David, my favorite singer of all time and one who has brought so much joy into my life, I hope you are enjoying your birthday with those you love and a having a grand ole time!

Perfect video for David’s birthday, Marcella! Nice work.

Abrra, perfect puzzle for his birthday too! Very colorful and festive.

On a side note, the thought for Dec. 28th in my positive thinking book is “Set aside a few minutes every day to say aloud such words as “exciting,” dynamic,” “marvelous,” “fabulous,” “terrific.” I think we do pretty well in that aspect, since we say that every day about David! A perfect saying for his birthday! 🙂

24. angelofdja said

Abrra, I had a good time doing David’s Birthday puzzle! Thanks!

It’s amazing 8 years have gone by. I have learned and experienced much. I am very thankful to David and to all of you for making these years some of my best ever!

Happy 24th Birthday David Archuleta! I am so proud to be one of your many fans! I’ll always be here, there or wherever you are! ❤

25. “Loyalty and Support.” The perfect gift. I want my name on the card. Thanks for this sweet post!

From previous post….Bebe, I tried your recipe for potato pancakes and they are delicious. I put onion in mine because I love them 🙂 and also because it was a side for crab legs and a spinach salad. Ummm good!

What a perfect video from Marcella. Kinda tugged at my heart here and there thru it.

Thanks Abrra for the puzzle. As usual, it’s a good one!! And #20… whoah mamma!! David is being recognized in the celebrity world.. it’s about time!

Jans #26….. what an exciting Sunday dinner!!

Once again. Happy Birthday, David!!

Well wishes from a good pal of David’s.

HBDD! 💛🎉🎁🎉🎈 I have a feeling this year will hold many good changes for you.

A post shared by Mietra Aarabi Brown (@mietrabrown) on

And a sister checks in 🙂

The other younger sister checks in.

Happy Birthday to the best singer in the whole wide world! 24!!! How time has flown. Hope you are having an awesome day.

Someone is on the move tomorrow. Not sure who is going which in direction. Haha

Maybe they are both going to LA to finalize plans for his concert tour and also so he can sign a contract to star in a Hollywood blockbuster!
    #agirlcandream

Fen… I really like your dreams!!!!

My goodness! These comments by his two sisters can cause a tear or two to leak out! There is so much love between them. ♥ ♥

Tawna, dinner was really good! 🙂

Look at all the goodies flowing in today! 🙂 Glad David is enjoying his sisters today. Like you Tawna, seeing all the love between them is awesome! The way we feel about him, there is no doubt the way they feel! ♥

Fen, I like your dreams too, cause I was thinking just about the same thing when I read that tweet from Kari! 🙂 You got to have a dream, to make a dream come true!! 🙂

David Osmond send greetings to David.

Happy HAPPY Birthday @davidarchie! Hope today was your best one ever buddy.

A post shared by David Osmond (@davidosmond) on

Marie Osmond sent birthday wishes to David on her Facebook

This from David’s grandpa’s Facebook. Looks like cousin Krystal Cauley gave her talk before going on her mission. David sang.

Wilfredo Mayorga Alonzo
    8 hrs ·

Las lágrimas no son siempre signos de tristeza. También sirven para demostrar alegría, como en la Navidad y el Año Nuevo; cuando triunfa un familiar, un amigo, el equipo deportivo favorito o el candidato electo de nuestras preferencias políticas. Pero este domingo, experimentamos lágrimas de emoción incontenibles, al escuchar la disertación de nuestra nieta KRYSTAL CAULEY que partirá a misión de la Iglesia SUD, y cómo la inspiró en esa decisión al escuchar a su primo David Archuleta cuando cantó a su regreso (también de misión) un Himno contentivo de estas frases “Con el Salvador al lado, ¿qué haría yo?”. Otra vez pañuelos al rostro, al aparecer David, en persona, interpretando la canción…..A propósito, en este 28 de diciembre: ¡FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS, DAVID ARCHULETA!
    Tears are not always a sign of sadness. Also serve to demonstrate joy, as in Christmas and New Year ; when wins a family, a friend, the team Sports favorite or the candidate – elect of our political preferences. However, this Sunday, we are going through tears of excitement incontenibles, to listen to the dissertation of our granddaughter Krystal cauley I will build a mission of the church Sud, and how the inspired in the decision to listen Your cousin David Archuleta when he sang to her back ( also a mission ) a song contentivo these phrases ‘ with the Savior of the other hand, what would I do?’. Once again tissues in the face, to appear David in person, interpreting the song….. A purpose in this 28 December: Happy Birthday, David Archuleta!

That is so cool that Krystal is going on a mission. I wonder where she is going? And, what a great way for David to spend his birthday.

And the man himself checks in here:

Jans#26

Your meal sounds delicious! Glad you like the potato pancakes!

Dear DA, reading your dear sisters comments in their posts to you, all I can say is….mission accomplished. May you be so successful in all your goals. A big hug to you and yours. #familyfirst

I agree, Bluesky. You can’t help but feel good when you read what David’s sisters say about him. The girls are so lucky to have a brother like him.

So sorry to report that djafan’s father passed away this morning. 😦

Dear Djafan

I am sending prayers your way, and sympathy, and love. Both of my parents have made that passage and it is a passing that some part of all of us makes with them. There is no way to hold them back, and we can feel torn as part of us goes along on that journey.

But also, some part of them stays with us. I have been so very blessed by my parents. I pray that the blessings you may feel as you gather together as loved ones, will cloak you with warmth and love and sustaining strength. Not just for now, but for always.

bluesky

Kari had a layover in SLC enroute to Las Vegas.

44. lynnella said

DJAfan – I pray that God will comfort and sustain you as you go through this time of loss. Both of my parents passed years ago, and I know how hard it is to lose a parent. Just know that there are many praying for you and lifting you up during your time of need.

Lynnella

45. stenocruiser said

DJA — please accept my sincerest and heartfelt condolences. God bless you and your family.

Dja, my heart and prayers are with you and your family at this hard and very sad time. May you feel God’s love and His arms around you as you travel this difficult road. I lost my Dad in July, and I still feel sadness and loneliness at times, but I also feel him with me as I go thru those times. We have our guardian angels, and my Dad is mine. ♥♥

Dja, My sincere condolences on your loss. 😦 I wish I knew the right words to say to bring you peace and comfort in this difficult time. Just please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

48. TXNancy said

Djafan, may the love & prayers from all of us help to provide the peace and comfort so needed, at the time. Having lost several family members at holiday times, thru the yrs, plus 2 dear friends recently, I can empathize with you now, losing your father. I hope it’s OK to post David’s “Be Still, My Soul”. At times like these, his voice and spirituality seems to give us so much comfort (hard to believe this was almost 6 yrs ago). God bless you, DJA….

Djafan, so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. My deepest sympathy is with you and your loved ones. {{{hugs}}}

50. gladys1961 said

Querida Dja,

Voy a expresarme en español, es mas fácil expresarme en estos momentos de tristeza. Yo he sufrido lo mismo que Usted, yo se que el dolor es inmenso, pero el tiempo todo lo cura, y luego solo quedaran los recuerdos mas hermosos al lado de su padre. La acompaño y mi hombro siempre estará disponible para una amiga de tantos años y aventuras. Que Dios le de serenidad a Usted y a su familia. Un beso de su amiga.

Dja. So very sorry. Thinking about you.

52. Djafan, my condolences to you and your family. I pray that God sends you the grace of his healing and comfort during these trying times.

53. Djafan, I am so sorry to hear of you loss, I will keep you in my prayers .

54. Djafan, I was saddened to read about the loss of your father. Sincere condolences to you and your family. May you be sustained and comforted by sweet memories, and may you know that many thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

I want to thank you all for your prayers and comforting words. It has been tough and coming here reading, feeling your support and listening to David’s voice have been a safe haven. My heart is filled with gratitude. Gracias.

56. So sorry to hear of your Loss Djafan. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

57. emmegirl14 said

dja, so very sorry about the loss of your father. My most sincere condolences.

58. Djafan: I want to add my condolences to the others you have received; praying for peace and strength for you and your family.

Dear Dja, So sorry to hear about your loss. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Brooke White’s signed guitar; David’s signature on bottom left.

FYI: wanted to let y'all know that this very beautiful guitar that Yamaha so kindly donated, that all the artists on #NEVERGROWUP have signed (David Archuleta, Mindy Gledhill, Carly Smithson, Deana Carter, Lucy Schwartz, Jack Matranga, Liegh Nash, Daniel Tashian & me(upside down) 😉) is the last awesome item left on the pledge page! And while we have so miraculously reached our goal and then some, (115%!!) by the deadline, we still have one last day before our Pledge page for #OURRESCUE expires! This guitar is definitely a bit bigger donation but again I want to let you know that all the proceeds will still go to @ourrescue and every bit counts and helps. We dropped the price, and will drop it $500 tomorrow if it doesn't go today. Thanks to anyone and everyone who has been so generous and awesome. I know some of you have received your CD's! Yay! I'm still busily shipping out CDs, lyrics, painting etc. so hold tight if you've yet to receive your items! Thanks for your patience during the holidays and I just really appreciate everything! 😘 (Link in profile). #OURRESCUE #1moreday

A post shared by Brooke White (@realbrookewhite) on

Interesting article about former idols from American Idol. David got a mention here:

“13. Archuleta: Mission Accomplished

To the delight of David Archuleta fans, the season-seven runner-up returned from a two-year Mormon mission to Chile in March. Since arriving back in his home state of Utah, the 23-year-old has invited fans to submit their own versions of the song “Glorious” from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints’ feature-length documentary, Meet the Mormons, released in October. More than 400 submissions from eight different countries made the final cut for the three-minute video.”

For full article: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/idol-worship/2014s-top-american-idol-stories-760510

62. TOfan said

{{{{{DJA}}}}} So sorry to hear of the loss of your father. Sending love & prayers your way, friend. ♥ ♥ ♥

63. angelofdja said

Djafan, I’m so very sorry to hear your Dad has passed away. I’m thinking of you and praying you and your family can find some peace during this trying time. God Bless you all.

64. sweetonda said

Dja, was so sorry to hear of your father’s passing. My prayers are with you and your loved ones at this time. May our Lord’s comforting spirit be with each of you!

65. oliveoil said

Dja, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your Dad. May God give you comfort and strength during this difficult time..

Happy New Year everybody! Here’s to 2015! #hopingforaconcert