November 2014
    « Oct   Dec »
    17181920212223

jans11 on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Bluesky on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ New Music! E…

David Archueta, Glorious & The Fan Supercut

Posted by djafan on Friday, November 14, 2014

FAN SUPERCUT

Published on Nov 14, 2014

420+ “Glorious” submissions from all over the world and more than 720,000 of video views later, we finally have our supercut!

We are grateful to those who submitted videos, and those who participated by watching and supporting this cause in any way.

Check out the video above to see if your favorite videos made the cut!

gg

39 Responses to “David Archueta, Glorious & The Fan Supercut”

Bravo. This was well done. I’m interested in whomever it was that cut that together, it flowed well.
    I loved the all over the globe feeling. ♥ I also wonder who did the choosing.
    I see that Blair Treu directed it, will now have to google him.
    Thanks Dja for getting this up so quickly.

2. ray said

i hope this was done by the studio that david is working with, very well done , master class . clap clap

3. stenocruiser said

Some of my favourites didn’t make the cut but the video is very nicely done and fills the heart — kinda proud that the sign-language girl from Alberta is included. Sweet!

Awesome-sauce!!! All these brave souls (420+). My congratulations to ALL of them for participating and for many…. stepping outside their box. ♥

Oh… that was really nice!! <3<3<3

Steno,
    If I’m not mistaken the girl from Alberta was in it twice! The other girl who did one in sign language was in it too, as well as my favorite, little 4 year old Hope. 🙂

I don’t know how they chose (so many great ones!) but I was really pleased to see that they managed to squeeze in lots of them and yet it still flowed very well.

I’m with Ray. Clap Clap Clap! Great job!

7. RUBEN said

so good the music redemer ..

8. RUBEN said

cuando comenzara lo nuevo que el estara lanzando ?? habra noticias de su nueva musica??

9. TXNancy said

♥ the supercut. Every single one, who participated, should feel ‘glorious’ about their contribution to the success of this!
    Here’s a great article about the making of the supercut:

10. ray said

as to that desert news artical,i would bet my last dollar it was davids influence

A good bunch made the super cut. Everyone done a good job and no matter who they picked, it would have been good. Tawna, you’re right about them stepping out of their box. I applaud them for them being so brave. Some of my favorites are in it and some didn’t make it, but it is good. Have to say, though, none of them topped our David! He took the prize! His voice just resonates when singing that song, like it was actually written for him. This little song could and did! 🙂 Thank you David and all you brave souls! Maybe it will be a start in music for some, that would be awesome if that happens.

Over six thousand views tonight. Wish they could do a second or third to get even more peeps in ….. ^_^

Wow! I am just really glad they dido it. How great to get all these people singing. And even if they did not all get included, they got exposure for their voice and their passion. Kudos to them for showing up!

Want to be in World Record Largest Live Nativity? David is mentioned.

With
    ThePianoGuys
    &
    Mormon
    Tabernacle
    Choir
    Peter
    Hollens
    &
    David Archuleta

Utah wins again. 😉

Thanks for the live nativity info. I have signed up and it looks like fun if there is no blizzard involved.

Love the diversity of the supercut. What a great way to show the many different instruments in our symphonies. Abrra, that really is the little song that could. I don’t understand how music so full of joy makes me cry.

Betsy, lol I was ready at the right moment!

Ruben, Cuando empieze con el lancamiento de su nueva musica de seguro nos avisaran.

Bluesky, They could do a dozen more easily, I’m sure 🙂

Abrra, Thanks for that find, I need to keep in eye on that.

Dayzee, I agree. I’m glad they stayed true to the participants diversity in the final cut. It is a beautiful radio.

Ray, After watching and reading the messages in the submitted videos it was David’s influence without a doubt that it had such great results. Imagine taking him out of the equation that would also take out all of the fan free promo in social media that put it out in mainstream media IMO.

This must be why the reason for these tweets.

And it looks like Stuart Edge will finally get to meet David.

Fun!

0o0bluedots0o0

19. oliveoil said

I LOVE your lead picture of David. Whenever I play the video, I always look for that screen shot. haha ( I’m weird ) Also love the group vid of Glorious. I wish I lived in Utah. 🙂

20. RUBEN said

AMAZING PERFORMENCE OF ALL , CONGRATS

habbo-interview-18_zps69c178e5a photo habbo-interview-18_zps69c178e5a_zpsd235254f.jpg

Shelly shares the Birthday book from fans to David.

Nice job on the video! I was hoping it would start and end with David’s glorious voice and it did. 🙂

TXNancy,
    Thank you for the article from Deseret News about the making of the video.

Stephanie Mabey wrote a beautiful song but it was David who made it famous. That’s why he’s getting so much credit for it. When we hear a song we like on the radio, for example, we ask ‘who sings it’, not ‘who wrote it’. That’s just how it is in the music business.

See you in chat in a bit.

Thanks to all in chat. We had some very fun and interesting conversations tonight 🙂 If you have not tried out the chat and videos, please come next week?

Here is the Sunday puzzle. The apple of my eye!

Thanks to @shadowbenny for her art edit.

Oh. That was a fun and different puzzle, Abrra! Thanks to shadowbenny!!!!

Hello! Was talking to teenage grandkids about the live Christmas Nativity and they new these youtubers. I’ve noticed that they seldom watch TV but have that device in their hands when they’re not out and about. They youtube for enternainment by choice. This event is a big deal and its great for David to be part of this according to them. Will increase his visibility because he already is a natural on youtube, they’ve watched his vlogs 🙂

I have been in the Christmas spirit early this year, for weeks really. Made cookies, decorated and shopped.
    Just grateful to be around, is all. 🙂
    Listened to this quite a bit as well. My favorite version.

Thanks Betsy, #27. While I am sure I’m going to really like and appreciate the ‘new’ David when it all starts to really happen, I really, really miss this David. The soul, the spunk, the flirting, and on top of it, the humility. Yeah, kinda feeling like something’s missing. Patience. I know, I’ll go do Abrra’s puzzle!

Yes, that helped

Sorry, I don’t know which key I pushed that posted #29. Finishing out….. Thanks Abbra! 😀

Aw, Dayzee, have a lot of fun! With your stamina, I know you will! If you can jump out of a plane, you can do anything! 🙂 When I was in SLC for MOTAB, I waited in line for 1 1/2 hrs in 30* weather to see David and get get his autograph, but I’d never jump from a plane! haha Even tho I already have autographs from him, it was worth the wait just to meet him again. It’s the principal of the thing! 🙂

Love the bd book that Shelley put together for us. I watched the video twice, but never seen my photo in there. Probably went too fast.

A real sweet puzzle this week, Abrra! Thanks

Dja, that’s interesting data!!! Teens know! My grandkids have their nose in their phone constantly! Even my little 1 yr great granddaughte old tries to listen and use her play phone! So I guess they start early! 🙂

Betsy, great version of the song by David. And Tawna, I agree. I miss the fun, flirty David. Hope he is still in there and we’ll see him come out next yr. 🙂

This morning at about 5am, I awoke with Glorious on my brain and it’s been there all day! Can’t imagine why!!!!!! 🙂 It sure is a “stick with you” song! 🙂

28. Tawna, ditto to your whole comment.

And I’m still working on that patience thing, too. 🙂

33. Betsy, that was the ultimate David. Just phenomenal and sure shows us why we were attracted to him the singer. He was just loving it too. You could never fake that performance he loved it too.

SB 🍁

A “non-cover” of Glorious!

Whoo hoo! I did it again! haha But this video is super cute!

Jan

Look at the video at time stamp :36. Your VIP picture with David is on the left page.

Thanks, Abrra. I never would have seen it because on my screen my face is fuzzed out from the light hitting it. And I don’t see any “happy birthday wishes” that I wrote. Do you see them?

I can’t see the text clearly, sorry. She didn’t edit out anything so it may be one of the boxes of text on that page.

New article ——————–>>> ————->>>————–>>>