December 2013
    « Nov   Jan »
    16171819202122

jans11 on David Archuleta ~ The Troubado…
    Abrra on David Archuleta ~ The Troubado…
    TOfan on David Archuleta ~ The Troubado…
    clairerolfe35 on David Archuleta ~ The Troubado…

• credit david instagram ~ davidarchie#Blue (da ba dee da ba da?)

• Click the picture to Buy “Called To Serve” DVD Learn about David Archuleta’s mission in Chile

• Click on Picture to Buy ” Glad Christmas Tidings” CD

• Click the Picture to Buy “No Matter How Far” by David Archuleta at Amazon.com

• Click on Picture to Buy ” BEGIN.” by David Archuleta at Amazon.com

• Click on Picture to Buy “Live in Concert: Glad Christmas Tidings!” DVD

• Click on Picture to Buy “TOSOD Asian Tour Edition” By David Archuleta at CDwow!

• Click on Picture to Buy “The Other Side of Down” by David Archuleta at Amazon.com

• Click on Picture to Buy “Chords of Strength” at Amazon.com

• Click on Picture to Buy “David Archuleta Deluxe Version” at Amazon.com

• Click on Picture to Buy “Christmas From The Heart” By David Archuleta at Amazon.com

• FOX's "American Idol" Finale For The Farewell Season Featuring: David Archuleta Where: Hollywood, California, United States When: 08 Apr 2016 Credit: FayesVision/WENN.com

Happy Birthday David Archuleta!

Posted by djafan on Saturday, December 28, 2013

12282013 152234 AM

Every year since this site began, we have celebrated David’s birthday.  We have celebrated birthdays 19, 20, 21, 22 and now 23.  That just makes my mind wobble.  How did this happen?  Maybe we were just having too much fun to notice how quickly the time has flown.

The summers die
One by one
How soon they fly
On and on

“Bring Him Home” Les Misérables

Video Mormon Tabernacle Choir with Alfie Boe

45 Responses to “Happy Birthday David Archuleta!”

1. Suzy-Q said

Yes, bring him home safely to us, his fans. We need him too!

Alfie Boe has a gift too. That was absolutely beautiful. Thanks for posting this except that it made me tear up.

2. marlie7 said

Yes, it’s time – they’ve had him long enough! 🙂 We are waiting.

3. funfee said

Wow, FIVE years!!!! Where DID the time go? Can’t wait for him to get back now!!

4. We are waiting VERY patiently, or have tried to LOL. The years just FLEW BY. Few months to go woo hoo!!

5. sweetonda said

Another year celebrated in the life of David Archuleta! Wow, how fast it has passed and how blessed we are to still have him in our lives. He is a joy!

Happy Birthday David! We are still here waiting for your return. Bring him home safely is our prayer!

♫ Happy Birthday David!! ♫

Can’t believe he’s 23 now! I’m with Marlie, they’ve had him long enough. 😉

It’s time to Bring Him Home.

Kristin,
    Patiently? LOL Who’s being patient?

Happy Birthday to our favorite Elder,person,Idol, and most of all MAN!

Check this graphic for your time zone and TWEET tonight for his birthday. We got a World Wide trend and many folks posted the trend in thier city. It was a very busy night in @DavidArchie land.

photo trending_zpsbb1513d0.jpg

I sure hope David looks at his timeline when he gets back.

There were an amazing amount of special graphics made by fans who wished him Happy Birthday.

From the Philippine fans who had an actual party in his honor.

photo philsbd_zps7abebdef.jpg

This one is from the trending party last night. Not sure who made it, but its a beauty!

photo happy2_zpsb142dbdc.jpg

Sunny Hilden checked in on the trending with this one.

photo 173_zpsa45b4829.jpg

Sunny Hilden ‏@SunnyHilden
    My momma says: “Happy Birthday David Archuleta & come back to St. Paul & sing at my house again!” http://twitpic.com/dq8t2w

Angelica the top graphic is stunning! Video is the perfect touch.

photo sick-man-chair-5645148_zps9189d276.jpg

If you have not sent RAY aka ROOSTER a get well message, go here http://www.groupcard.com/c/U6APb2PCdGc/&utm_campaign=new_card&ec=dJz4ZOA_3iH

It will be mailed to him on Monday Dec. 30th

9. Yes, how DID this happen? I was old when it started and David is now 23!

I just have to say that the bloggers who love David have made the waiting bearable for the rest of us. I tend to comment in streaks, but I do read and enjoy every post. Sometimes I am steeped in sentiment and other times it’s like a party—all good. And I can’t tell you how many times I have dipped into the Candy Jar. Bless you, Abrra—nothing beats that portable candy!

Consider all that has been written and experienced on the blogs while David has been gone. Can you imagine the hoopla when he returns and we are seeing him live again? I get all shaky just thinking about it. 🙂

Ahh,such a lovely post Angelica,
    With one gorgeous picture and a beautiful song, you have managed to sum up the love and yearning of our collective hearts,all so anxious to have him return!
    Bring Him Home!!!

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY, DAVID!

Happy David Birthday Day!!!!!!!!!

Oh the birthday greeting WWTT two hours straight and on and off all night and today!!!! The tweets were awesome, don’t have time to collect right now but will.

And this is a first, 3 more months?

Gina Orr ‏@ginaorr 7h
    Happy Birthday @DavidArchie. 3 more months until you are home! #DA2014

McKenzie Harris ‏@McKenzieHarr 14h
    @ginaorr Happy Birthday David Archuleta trended Worldwide, USA, Malaysia & Indonesia. WW for over 2 hrs! pic.twitter.com/gkgiakfaFX
    Retweeted by Gina Orr

And of course we get the “David Archuleta has fans?” or “David Archuleta is real?” lol.

I hope he’s told about this and maybe we’ll get a picture like last year 🙂

Thank you Abrra for bring the link to Ray’s card. It will be delivered on Monday. Thank you all for signing I’m sure he will appreciated it.

Get ready for tonights David WWTT 🙂

Angelica, thank you for the birthday celebration graphic!

Bring him home is right!!!!!

The new quote, so true. Thank you Dayzee!

A new birthday video by Marcella!

14. I may be nuts, but I’d love to hear David’s pure, sure voice sing this Les Mis song.

14.Betty♥,(bet he knows it well )

photo 445c2ad4-e7f2-4491-a2ad-65eea7d340f0_zpsf934e97e.jpg

17. Edvcroz Zed said

Happy Birthday, David James Archuleta..We’re happy that we’ve known you and your music which is now a big part of our live….Thank you for the music and inspirations…you’ll always have our support..God bless….

Happy birthday, David! Hope you have had a great day and hope to see a pic with all your cards and letters! 🙂

14 and 15….I’m sure he knows it well, too, with him memorizing most of that movie when he was 6. I would love to hear him sing it also. These 2 videos are so fitting for the occasion! Yes, may God speed your return. ♥
    I will take “dorky David any day than some of that garbage that out there that they call talent!

Had more computer problems, but I think all is well now….but I can’t join chat tonight as my son and his family will be here til the 1st. ♥

#DA2014…love seeing that 88 days!

Angelica,

Thanks for the beautiful birthday post, highlighting my sentiments exactly. Time flies when you’re having fun!

Glad to hear the Trending Party was a success last night. We are fierce fans and trended in record time. I tweeted for The Voice and our tweets were retweeted ad infinitum.

It’s been close to six years and I’m loving that voice more now than ever!

It’s almost time to trend again!

20. FunnyGirl said

I’m so sorry I missed everyone’s birthdays ! Abbra & Angelica and who else !? I hope you had great days and that everyone had a great holiday ! Sadly we lost my father in law this past week and have been dealing with that. But I wanted to stop by and say hello !

21. FunnyGirl said

Happy birthday to our dear David ! Your beautiful voice and spirit continue to inspire us! I’m so glad you have been able to participate in the Christmas devotionals there and so happy we have been able to see them! What a great gift it is to see and hear you!

Angelica, where has the time gone?! I think back to the ‘early’ years and I remember having a lot more energy than I do now. But, the older I get the more firm I get in my devotion to the music and soul of David Archuleta. An amazing man! ♥ Yes, bring him home.

#14 Betty…. wouldn’t that be an amazing vocal! I’m pretty sure that I would LOVE to hear him sing that song also 😉 I wish now that I had taken my daughter-in-law up on the extra ticket she had to the MoTab concert this year with Alfie Boe, he’s amazing. (that ol’ hindsight is usually a real kicker in the seat of the pants).

#DA2014

23. emmegirl14 said

Happy Belated Birthday David!
    Yes MT, time to bring him home!

#16 pic, aaaah, I love that one! Just look at him!

Still listening to the last Concierto de Navidad. It may have been your birthday but you gave us the gift. Mary Did You Know and The Prayer, I cannot get over. Only thing that could have made it more perfect would have been another performance of O Ven O Ven.

24. emmegirl14 said

*and that is the cutest dang video by Marcella!!

25. emmegirl14 said

– just a second to vent, am I the only one who has intense dislike for youtube forcing us to create a channel to comment or like or to favorite or anything. I don’t want my own channel! And now I can’t even comment on or favorite D’s videos. Is there something I am not getting here?
    (and there is a high probability that could be the case.)

h.e.l.p.

You got it right, Emmegirl. Google is all about the email address. They want to make folks” accountable” for their comments.

Hi Emmegirl! I’m still basking in the latest gifts from Chile 🙂 I don’t use my personal email address for any social media stuff. I created one just for that purpose. It works perfect 🙂

Ali over on Soul David put up a link to this social media statistics website that I hadn’t seen. David’s facebook likes are made up of the quite a number of countries. Not surprised that the US isn’t #1. In comparing other AI alumni David has developed the most international following of any of them. This looks for good for his future. And seeing 5 Latin Countries in the top 20 makes for an obvious market 🙂

David Archuleta Distribution of Fans NEW

41 Iran 6988 0.2 %
    42 Spain 6495 0.2 %
    43 Brunei 6483 0.2 %
    44 Bolivia 6345 0.2 %
    45 Italy 6092 0.2 %
    46 Other & not yet targeted Countries 214018 5.9 %

I was in the car this morning and put on a non Christmas cd on lol No Matter How Far, I hadn’t listened to it in some time. The first song that come on was Don’t Run Away and when that voice came on I almost pulled over, it is that good.

So surprise surprise, didn’t expect it to make any list, least of all #5. Forevermore is on the list of mv released in 2013 by idols. I didn’t see Everybody Hurts but she may have just missed it, someone needs to remind her 🙂

Mark Franklin ‏@IdolChatteryd 3h
    2013 in Review: Best #Idol Video #5 — David Archuleta;s (@DavidArchie’s) Don’t Run Away. http://ow.ly/s7Dca

5. David Archuleta, “Don’t Run Away”

What do you do when you need a music video for a new single and you’re off serving a two-year mission with your church? You get artist/fan Kylie Malchus from your hometown of Murray, Utah, to create an animated video out of 500 of her drawings. Pretty impressive, I’d say.

29. emmegirl14 said

Accountability for comments, okay, I’m on board. Thanks for explaining that Abrra!

dja, duh, didn’t think of that. I’ll do my homework tonight. Thanks 🙂

*I feel better now*

I REALLY hope that David does a cd that includes some Spanish songs. I have firsthand knowledge that it would be a wise move. 🙂

(strangers asking me where they can buy his Spanish cd, after hearing my homeade copy at the store. If I could be in charge of buying for that store, I would
    sell copies of it and give him all proceeds.)
    As it is, I am having an issue with my new computer now, and can’t get the last cd I had in there out. It’s stuck.

31. emmegirl14 said

Betsy, so you are playing his Spanish Christmas songs from mp3’s from concert video recordings in your store, and customers are asking where they can buy that cd? Dang he is good!! (And I hope so too!)

Noooo – hope you can unstuck it!

Yes Emme, that is EXACTLY what is happening.
    I wish he could know this. 🙂

Betsy…. give a tweet to Kari 🙂

34. This is a comment from the You Tube posting of the DA Christmas concert songs.

“Estuve a dos metros de Elder Archuleta, en este concierto de navidad (los tres dias)., él es una verdadera estrella, y tan humilde con este tremendo talento que tiene., a mi lado una jovencita que no era miembro de la Iglesia(La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias)., y me preguntó, que era lo que ella sentía cuando escuchaba las canciones de Elder Archuleta., no se explicaba., sentía paz., deseos de llorar y me dijo deseos de ser mejor persona.,”

I was just two meters away from Elder Archuleta during this Christmas concert (three days), he is truly a star, and very humble with the tremendous talent that he has., by my side, a young girl who is not a member of the church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints), asked me, what was it that she was feeling when she listened Elder Archuleta sing?.. she could not explain it., she felt peace, she was moved to tears, and told me that she desired to become a better person.

(This is my own translation… correct me you professionals! ^_^)

DA sings in the universal language of love, truth, and light.

All my wishes for a lovely week and a wonderful New Year close to those you love.

bluesky

35. marlie7 said

Bluesky – isn’t that amazing about the young girl feeling…all of that! He does that, to all of us. Oh, Lord, I can’t wait to see what impact he makes when he returns.

bluesky #34…. thank you for bringing that comment over….’DA sings int he universal language of love, truth, and light.’ So,so true. How fortunate we are to have this.

marlie #35….Amen!

I still love this performance. 🙂

38. emmegirl14 said

ahhh, you made my New Year’s Betsy, I love those performances!

Oh, and about playing those cd’s at your store, your dang good too!

bluesky, thanks for sharing that.

If you have not looked in the Candy Jar today, you may have missed something.

Ray is back! He posted on the last thread, so I am bringing it over.

Welcome back RAY!

ROOSTER said
    Monday, December 30, 2013 at 11:26 PM e

HI GUYS<ROOSTER HERE< it was nip and tuck forthe last six, days,but came back to that big smile,song and grreeating,from david and made the hell oi went throw today to get here well worth it,thanks for the payers all,just got out of the hos11.00 love you all ray

Bluesky, thanks for translating that comment, how wonderful is that!?
    and what you said…”DA sings in the universal language of love, truth, and light.” That’s it, thats exactly it,Blue!♥

How good is it going to feel to see ” 2014 ” light up, when the ball drops in Times Square tomorrow at midnight!!!!!??? woo hoo! YAY!

♥WELCOME BACK RAY!!♥

Skydancer (((((hugs)))))

Ray!!! You ol’ rooster, you! So glad to know you are out of the hospital and doing better. Please take care of yourself. *_*

Hey Ray! Let me know if you received a special email 🙂

Ray, good to hear from you and hoping for a speedy recovery!

#DA2014…24 hrs from now will be 2014!!! whoo hoo!!! Not much longer now!!!