• Follow The Voice David Archuleta on

April 2010
    « Mar   May »

tawna21 on YOU ARE A WHOLE NEW FEELING~Da…

• Click on picture to buy “Postcards In The Sky” on itunes

• Click the picture to buy “Leo EP” on iTunes

• Click the picture to buy “No Matter How Far” by David Archuleta at

• Click the picture to buy ” BEGIN.” by David Archuleta at

• Click the picture to buy “The Other Side of Down” by David Archuleta at

• Click the picture to buy “Chords of Strength” at

• Click the picture to buy “David Archuleta Deluxe Version” at

• Click the picture to buy “Christmas From The Heart” By David Archuleta at

• Advertisements

The Voice, David and the Rule of Five F’s

Posted by djafan on Saturday, April 3, 2010

It is the mission of The Voice to provide a safe, welcoming community for those who love and admire the music and person of David Archuleta.   It is also our goal to be a place where David and his loved ones could visit and feel comfortable.

To that end, The Voice will not tolerate disrespect toward David or any of the 5 F’s:  his family, faith, friends, fans, or future holdings.*

*It is both disrespectful to an artist and against the law to illegally download their music. Therefore, The Voice will not accept links to David’s older, current or new music. Links to iTunes downloads are of course, allowed. Please respect that music has value for the artist and for everyone who works in the industry. See link to RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) for more on music piracy.

Comments or links that violate these basic rules of respect toward the person this site is dedicated to, will be deleted and the poster will be directed to review the above mission statement and guidelines.

Alright then.

We have not felt these rules to be necessary in the past.  Everyone has been extremely respectful here at The Voice and we appreciate that so much!  But things are going to start heating up very soon with appearances, the new single, the book, the CD and tour announcements.  We simply want to be prepared for the surge of discussion/speculation that will inevitably ensue.  This will in future be a permanent sticky on the top tab bar for easy reference.  Thank you for your continued support, friendship and cooperation in making The Voice the best it can be.  We look forward to an amazing year ahead and the best part is having great people like all of you to share it with.

27 Responses to “The Voice, David and the Rule of Five F’s”

1. pabuckie said

Hi! Good Morning!! Good Points before things HEAT UP!
    Glad there’s no references to INTOXICATING or MEZMERIZING OR HYPNOTIC PICS!! 🙂

No Pabuckie, Fangirling is and always will be an integral part of The Voice. Thanks for sharing!

3. pabuckie said

Maybe someone could teach me how to post these pics someday. Either from my computer or from my photobucket. Unless it’s really complicated! haha!

4. djafans said

Good Morning!

Thank you Angelica for the Five F’s! One of the things I’ve observed since we set out in this endeavor is the climate of respect here, not only for David but for each other and I really appreciate it that.

Feels like we’re in the eye of a beautiful storm about to fall upon us….getting all giddy!

Pabuckie…I can fangirl with the best of them so please do not stop…lol

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter with family and friends!

5. djafans said

From Juan: As a celebration for my 20th birthday today, I decided to create a small graphic that encompasses everything that David is: Faith, Love, and Music. For more than a year he has given me more than inspiration in my life, and the only way I know how to thank him for that is by creating these designs for him and the fan world. I hope that you guys have (and hopefully will) enjoy them!

6. bluesky said

Happy Birthday, Juan!!

Thanks so much for sharing your vision, talent and love.

7. bluesky said

I ditto completely.

8. pabuckie said

Spring has finally sprung on the east coast! I hope everyone is/was outdoors today enjoying the weather.

There’s something about that picture of David that Angelica posted in #2 that has me in a tizzy. (What is a tizzy, anyway? LOL) Have you ever seen eyes like those in your entire life? I keep going back for more and then when I see his eyes, I’m tizzified all over again.

Angelica: Thank you for the Rule of Five F’s. It always makes sense to have guidelines when dealing with things that are important. They don’t call us the best fans for nothing and with new music and a book, we’re on the cusp of something huge! I have every faith that we can pull off this respect thing!

pabuckie#9 Thanks for another great find! 🙂

Wishing everyone who celebrates, a Happy Easter!

Pabuckie: I’m sorry; I didn’t realize that the pic in #2 was from you. I don’t know where you found it but if there are any more like it, please send them our way. Thanking you in advance.

Oh my, where did this pic #2 come from??!! It’s a good thing I didn’t see it any sooner than now or my day would have been over and done before it really got started. Did that make sense?

Angelica, thanks for the reminder as to what we stand for here at The Voice. I have been very comfortable with the respect here, and I would hope it never changes so that the 5F’s rules have to be enforced. I think there is too much love and respect amongst all of us for David as well as each other. Any way, here we go, right into the eye of the storm–hold on tight!

Pabuckie #8–THUD! your vid is beautiful!!

14. amb4dja said

Can’t believe I only just found this site, randomly from a “David A. Google Alert”, but will be reading more.
    Familiar with some names here from other fansites tho’ and have “A Growing Force” downloaded and saved on my computer,(that was such a well-written tribute to David.) Had never seen “Locomotion” video until tonight either…very cute! Nice to see that even in this (soon to be over!!) D.D. (David Drought)…I can still find things I’ve yet to see. Tks for another site in which to share the Davidluuv.

15. pabuckie said

Tawna – I have to give credit to

David…This One’s For You ♥ — By: 0o0bluedots0o0

unfortunately I did not make that video but loved it and it is beautiful.

16. amb4dja said

oh!…and Pabuckie…video above……. Wow.

Hello and welcome! Glad you found us. Come back and talk with us here AND at the Voice Unplugged 24/7 video chat room. Just click the David pic on the right side below his tweets.

Pabuckie, that is a beautiful video by Bluedots. I saved it. Nice effects. Must ask her what program she uses. 😉

Amb4dja #14

Welcome To The Voice! Take a look around; there’s much to see. The right side bar is filled with articles, interviews and a slide show; the left with useful links and pics of David. Up top you’ll find David’s schedule, videos by Strangerphilosophy and if you click “About The Voice” you’ll find a little more about who we are. You might also be interested in our 24/7 video chatroom, “The Voice Unplugged”. We run monthly theme nights in the chatooom on Fridays. Watch for an upcoming notice. Glad to have you aboard.

19. amb4dja said

Hi Angelica~ahhh….connection!
    RE: Voice Unplugged. I had randomly gotten an email a while back, about Thursday Theme Nights, and saved it for future reference…I now realize it was you guys. Couldn’t make that one, (Idol Season of my favorite topics too 🙂 ), and I just never checked where it came from; I think I assumed I’d get more alerts. Do you still have the theme nights?
    Anyway~I’ll ck in again. Having computer issues at present, and in market for new one…so my ODD is in spurts for now! 🙂

20. amb4dja said

Tks Bebe!
    ..have to sign out for tonight, but have checked out a lot~all looks cool~will be back to check out more and will look for those future notices on theme nights. Night all~

Happy Easter from the nothern eastcoast, northeast of the other known eastcoast…

I have two pictures that I stumbled across the other day. I said ‘Wow”, and called the first pic…”Joined at the Hip” and the second one, well that is up for naming but they are definately in step…These pics. are from 2008 in Hollywood and he looks wonderful.

Anyone who drops by, please embed them for me…I thought that at least pic #1 was very interesting…

Oops…forgot something…

1205225138_58 (2).jpg (194KB); 1205225138_59.jpg (214KB)

SB#21 Do you mean this one? 😉

SB Please send the second pic as an attachment in email and I’ll be happy to post it.

25. jackryan4DA said

Hi everyone! During this ArchudDrought, I go back to reviewing Archie vids I have not seen at least 2x LOL

Otherwise I rely on my chill-out piano or acoustic collection. I’d like to share one that has been on repeat:

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Funny thing is, this is instrumental but for every tinkle & clink of the ivories, I feel David’s voice. My heart rides the waves of the melody leaving me smiling and relaxed. Then, in the more emotional parts, I hear each note caressed by David’s voice. And that’s when I miss him the most… 🙂

Happy Easter guys!

26. archiesfan4life said

Happy Easter! I am just stopping by very quickly, but have to let bebe know that “tizzified” is now my new fav word:):):).

Love and hugs to everyone – enjoy this beautiful spring day!

27. smanda said