David Archuleta: A New Song! Now A Morning Person! & Futbol!

Posted by djafan on Thursday, June 19, 2014

finished new song

Finished a new song with and @d this morning.

It’s nice to get a song done before noon. I feel refreshed. Thank you and for being morning people.

you’re not a morning person !

oh, yes I am!

AWESOME! Hey I thought you once said you don’t sing as well in the morning?

that’s different from writing in the morning. My mind is much more clear in the morning for ideas.

You’re a MORNING PERSON now ? Lol

after 2 years of never sleeping in, I have become a huge fan of how much easier it is to get things done in the mornings.

go chile jazzy dog david

Now time to spare to get ready for Chile vs. Spain!!! I’ve never felt this way before for sports.

Vamos Chile!!

GOAALLL!!! Yes Chile!!!!

Gracias Aranguiz! Chile 2-0 Spain

Congrats to Chile advancing on!! . Man, feel bad for Spain though. Rough year they’ve had.

futbol chile flag

GET READY FOR A TRENDING PARTY!

INOURHEARTS

45 Responses to “David Archuleta: A New Song! Now A Morning Person! & Futbol!”

I am also a morning person. I stay up till the early hours of the morning! LOL

hahaha Fen! I wake up early,but my brain sleeps in

Love David’s tweets “GOAALLL!!!” hehe
    But, REALLY love that top pic of D at work on music, :D (Wish there was a way to attach a volume button to it♥

It was a hoot to watch The World Cup with The Voice.
    #Livetweeting FTW!

Most excited about the new song on the way!

I had so much fun reading David’s tweets. The “oh yes I am” lol The “futbol” aficionado really cracked me up. And finishing a song, that is music to my soul! Stephanie’s instagram picture with this hashtag ” #datvoice ” shivers haha.

I’m not a morning person either but I wish I was and am going to try to make a go of it. I do find I get more done before noon if I start earlier than after noon.

I wonder if we’ll get any more futbol tweets when Honduras plays :)

Looking forward to the future being a David fan.

Oh, you just got to love his game face with Jazzy and dog lol.

6. ray said

djafan, just one of manny faces, love them all

What I love about yesterday’s tweetfest:

1. Everything.

2. OK, seriously. The fact that he’s now a morning person. He always stayed up far too late pre-mission and I don’t think that was good for him. Being a night owl never did me any good. Also this will make him more productive=more music. “Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, (he is that) wealthy (he will be) and wise.” Wise enough to know he needs to tweet us good!

3. #datvoice on Stephanie’s tweet. Can we trend this hashtag next?

4. #datgameface in the Jazzy pic.

5. The ‘tude in the reply, “Oh, yes I am.” Similar to a previous reply of his, “Oh, I did.” This is becoming a pattern of habitual sass. Oh, I like.

6. He also used a variation on his “I feel fresh” line from his vlog following working out with, “I feel refreshed” after completing a song. Apparently, accomplishment for him results in what an invigorating shower would do for the rest of us.

7. Speaking of working out, #datarm. Dat arm is flawlessly engineered to cradle either a laptop or a baby while singing. sigh…

8. His new-found love of competitive sports. “I’ve never felt this way before…” ♫

9. GOAALLL!!!

10. Epic Emojis!

11. His gratitude for Aranguiz and his compassion for Spain. ♥

12. But the number one reason I love that tweetfest yesterday is….NEW SOONNNGGG!!!

I see GMTA.

Looks like a family hike!

jahzey
    1 hour ago
    Adventures with the siblings.

Another from Lake Mary

Jazzy Archuleta ‏@jazzypwns
    Whuddup.

_amberbaba
    1 hour ago
    Forced sibling bonding time @jahzey #daveed

Excited to know about more songs being written!

You could definitely see the personality in sister #1 and sister #2 lol.

David is looking nice and rested. Glad to see him enjoying.

More music!!!!

Hoping for the rumors to be true :) Maybe an appearance in July or August.

Very nice comment from Kendra. She’ll be accompanying David on the Face to Face live chat.

“If you’ve watched the YouTube video of David Archuleta performing “Be Still, My Soul” for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, you’ve heard Kendra Lowe. She is the pianist accompanying Archuleta with a beautiful arrangement of the hymn. Lowe has also toured the world several times with Archuleta, performing violin and piano for his concerts. Of her tour-mate and friend she said, “David has taught me more than I can say. He has a beautiful light around him. He is so pure and so good and has made me want to become a better person by watching his example.”

Please join in if you can to tomorrow’s WWTT Party! The details are in the article above.

David is shopping!!!

amy mcdonald ‏@amymcdonald89 17m
    City Creek is hoppin. Earlier I saw David Archuleta shopping at the Gap!

13. lynnella said

Djafan #11 – Just got a tweet from the MoTab Choir with a link to that article. It was a very good article. Info about Kendra that I didn’t know before either. They say she will be at his live chat on June 24th. I assume she will accompany him on whatever he sings (yeah!). This is exciting news. Can’t wait to see what happens.

Lynne

Yay!!!

Thanks, DJA for all the twitter info! :) I am a night person. Just seem to wake up more as the day goes on. So, side awake at midnight! Always wish I could be a morning person, but it doesn’t work for me and I’m too old to change my ways! :) haha

On a side note, in the 1st photo where David is holding his laptop with his right arm, it looks like a bandage on his left hand. I don’t have the best eyes, but it looks like it to me. Does anyone else see it or am I seeing things??

His sisters sure are so cute and full of vim and vigor! So glad that they are having fun. David even has “shorts” on. :)

Anxious to see him in some new clothes from the Gap!

New music♥

7. Angelica:D your list “checked all the boxes” ♥ROFL!

Shorts??????? Shorts!!!!!

Jan

I made the image larger and his left hand is balled into a fist. I don’t see anything there he wasn’t born with :)

Thanks, Abrra. Just my eyes seeing things, I guess. :) I tried to enlarge it, but it didn’t work for me. Glad there isn’t one, so his hand is ok.

Jan & Fen, looks to me like those shorts are relatives of the NA shorts.

Abrra is the official David pic inspector. If she says there is no bandaid it must be true.

Seems fitting to see David with snow in the background as I am still listening to his Christmas music.

Aren’t they a beautiful group?

David re posted the picture of him with his sisters (comment #9 the 3rd picture)on his instagram and left this message:

davidarchie
    Places like this, and people like them are some of the many reasons why I love my home, Utah. Love getting to hang with these 2 girls that I am related to :) #thegrandoloutdoors #Utahwelovethee #hikeswiththelittlesisters

And he tweeted a similar message:

David Archuleta @DavidArchie
    I’ll give you 2 reasons why I love my home instagram.com/p/peMwcXly4M/

Don’t forget worldwide trending party today!!!!!

You Touch Our Hearts David Archuleta – 7pm PT & 10pm ET

See the graphic above!

Face to Face promo put up this great David interview.

mormontabernaclechoir.org/articles/face-to-face-with-david-archuleta-live-facebook-event?cid=social_20140620_26388496&lang=eng

23. ray said

hi all, it makes me sad that some fans ,don,t like david liveing in uta, and by this message he knows it,,of course those fans are not on this site,thats a big burden for david to live with, wanting a carreie in music ,and haveing to put up with some fans ,i realy feal for him,and he walks on thin ice,trying to pleas all

Ray

David is telling us how much he loves being home with his family. I doubt he dwells on the negativity of others when he has so much to look forward to in his future. Reading negativity can bring down your spirit. You can avoid that by not reading it, right? David is in charge of his career. He told us exactly what he is doing and he will do it his way.

Another David sighting! Looks like he is making good use of the Bench shoes :) He might be morphing into Josh Bradley!

DavidArchieVenezuela ‏@DavidArchieVzla
    #EN David at a restaurant yesterday with the waitress. #ES David ayer en un restaurante con una mesera!

LOL at your comment about the shoes in 24.

Is that shirt from Nandito Ako? Since I only watched it about 40 times while he was gone I could be wrong LOL but it sure looks like it to me. :D

27. TOfan said

ah the shoes! :)

sooooo excited to hear this new music he’s writing… especially to hear HIM SING this new music! <333 to all!

MT

I think I recall the neckline from NA. I’ll defer to the expert (Dayzee) if I am wrong. After watching the videos 1,0000000000000000000000000 times, you’d think we can remember?

TOfan

You were on my mind when I saw the shoes. I laughed for a long time knowing you’d have some fun with that picture he first tweeted.

MT, the shirt is from Nandito Ako!

TOfan, It’s the shoes! :)))))

haha Dja, I know you posted that video for the shirt but I watched the whole thing anyway. He has absolutely the best smile! :D

MT, haha Me tooo! Did you click on one of the other ones when it was done? I did haha.

Kind of a David food tweet !

Maddox Foods ‏@maddoxfoods
    Guess who came to eat at Maddox! But it’s a good place! “Good Place” David Archuleta came to eat at Maddox!

Hey Ray! This is one fan who is delighted to have David living in Utah. Even though I never run into him shopping, hiking or whatever, it makes me happy just to think of him being my neighbor. Sort of. I know, its a very large neighborhood. I have hiked to that same lake, shopped at City Center and eaten at Maddox’s. But the timing was always off. I need him to tell us about his plans before he leaves instead of after he returns. Haha

Good to see he is getting good use of the NA clothes. Dja, you know when you post a video we know exactly what to do. There goes my evening. Thanks.

Come trend with me. I’m on Twitter, tweeting “You Touch Our Hearts David Archuleta”.

It’s so great to see David enjoying himself. I too am glad to have him living in Utah. Like you Dayzee, I’ve never run into him on the streets, probably never will. But that’s okay. I’d probably freeze and if I tried to speak would make a fool of myself. :)

Does anyone else find it really interesting the kinds of food that David is consuming lately… it’s so different from before….. pizza, red meat, spaghetti, cheese — maybe it’s just me.

The WWTT was a success! You Touch Our Hearts David Archuleta trended!

Lee Barcelos #DA2014 ‏@ElianeTulipa

Woo Hoo :D You Touch Our Hearts David Archuleta @DavidArchie pic.twitter.com/prhetkGkng

photo youtouchourhearts_zps8c084560.jpg

Tawna,

There definitely is some real eating happening. I gasped when I saw that steak and smiled from ear to ear :) Made me so happy, crazy right lol.

19…Dayzee, I think so too! :)

23…Ray, a few years ago David said, “no matter what you do, there is always somebody that hates your guts!” I felt for him then because I knew how much stress he was going through trying to please everyone. Now, like he said, he is free and I don’ think he is worrying one bit about what others think. It is too bad that some think they know what’s better for him than him himself. I am contented with watching him do his thing and be happy. :) He will be back better than ever! Just biding my time. :)

24…Abrra, “He might be morphing into Josh Bradley!” Hahaha :)

33…Dayzee, Utah is a beautiful state for all that lives there to be proud. I have met a lot of wonderful people there. ♥

35…Tawna, I thought the same thing when I seen that big steak! Maybe he’s trying out the food that he never ate before because of the food he ate while in Chile. :)

36…Dja, glad to see David trending again! He has the best fans!

So I recognized that shirt too – “…morphing into Josh Bradley!” LOL
    Also the food trend. So far, not a single plate of pad thai in sight. Curious! All the Thai restaurants in Utah must be missing him.

tumblr_m809i7EIrk1rs5j1uo1_500ab photo tumblr_m809i7EIrk1rs5j1uo1_500ab.jpg

Today’s Sunday puzzle shows that David is on top of things!

43. marlie7 said

So sorry I missed chat – wah!!!!

Ray – I’ve seen the negative comments, but there is so much whining there sometimes, I read and think I’ll comment and then I say, “what for?”

David seems happy, he’s writing music. There “may” be an upcoming appearance. Things are looking good, actually. While David was away I think many of us thought he could hit the ground running when he got back….we weren’t thinking clearly. LOL I think he’s doing all he can and it just takes time for music to be written, contacts to gel, and tours to be scheduled. I would be pleased if he could have something ready for a Christmas tour with a few individual performances between now and then.

Hello All!

Had a great time in chat last night. It is so unbelievable that it has been over six year since so many of us began this journey and here we are going strong in our support for someone so deserving.

Found this on twitter at #1 :)

Paula Abdul Turns 50 — See Her Most Outrageous Moments!

The former Laker Girl turned pop star turned talent judge is known for being pretty over-the-top. From her bizarre behavior on “American Idol” to her many slurred speeches, we just can’t get enough of her eccentric and entertaining ways! So in celebration of her milestone birthday, we’ve compiled a list of Paula’s straight-up most outrageous moments. Enjoy!

1. During Season 7 of “American Idol,” Paula compliments David Archuleta’s rendition of John Lennon’s “Imagine,” proclaiming, “David, you are ridiculous!” She adds, “I wanted to squish you, squeeze your head off, and dangle you from my rear-view mirror.”

#43 Marlie

Boohoo! I can text you every week if that helps. We had a nice night watching AI& and tour videos this week.

**************************
    I am a fan/student of Elvis’s life story. I have read about a dozen or more biographies on his life which describe his journey from several diverse perspectives. From the time I saw David sing Imagine, I have said “Elvis lives!” referencing his vocal ability, performance appeal, and just plain good looks.

photo 644175_10201044252420365_708511199_n_zpsc9707ff6.jpg
    credit Gladys

So today while listening to the Elvis channel on Sirius/Xm in the car, the song Girl Happy came on. I immediately said to my self “He hated that movie and song.” In fact, the whole Elvis movie era of the ’60 was an embarrassment to him. He wanted to be a real actor, not a singer who acts in movies just to sell songs. My thoughts went right to David’s last vlog and the frustration he showed as he spoke of his career struggles in the past.

I say all that to say this.

I GET IT! now more than ever why David wants to stay clear of the fake life of LA. I can draw a parallel with Elvis being forced under contract by Col. Parker to do these silly movies and David saying he did so many things to please the record industry high ups. David wants to make his music real this time. Express himself in his own words. He doesn’t want to be rushed just to get songs out to please others. I am so excited and willing to wait while David digs deep into his core for his truth. When Elvis got back from being overseas in the Army, he wanted to spend time in the studio with local musicians who understood him and what he was trying to say. David said in his video(paraphrasing here) that he liked working with local writers who had national recognition. After being out of the loop for so long, there is comfort and stability in surrounding oneself with those you trust to understand what is the desired result you want in song writing.