The World Is Waiting David Archuleta

Posted by djafan on Friday, March 21, 2014

ARE WE READY TO CAUSE AN UPROAR??!!

roar

Everyone join us in celebrating David Archuleta’s World Wide Trending Party!

Add the trending phrase to every tweet.

Remember that only the phrase should be all caps.

The World Is Waiting David Archuleta

And I challenge you to also add The Best Is Yet To Come.

my tweet:

@davidarchie The World Is Waiting David Archuleta > The Best Is Yet To Come < ♥

Just change the last symbol, add video link, or say something else at the end :)

See below for your trending time.

FLYER

credit pocoelsy

This from the TDAMS committee

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY!!!

There is SO much to celebrate this year!  This is our 5th year in which we are able to award THE DAVID ARCHULETA MUSIC SCHOLARSHIP!!!  Since it began, we – actually the FANS – have given out $16,000 worth of scholarships to 8 deserving students!!  That’s $16,000 that these students would not have had to further their music education if it hadn’t been for YOU!!   Do you remember our first year?

We posted this heartfelt video (shown below) made by strangerphilosophy. (our very own Angelica!)

www.thedavidarchuletamusicscholarship.org

Friend us and ‘like’ us on Facebook –  Follow us on Twitter

I leave you with a “A THOUGHT”

26 Responses to “The World Is Waiting David Archuleta”

Whoa! That was a big jump!
    But you can leave a comment anyway.
    We’re working on fixing this problem.
    Thank you for your patience.

Bebereader

Edit: We had some technical difficulties this morning but all is okay now.

Hmm .. yes, that sure is a big jump! And the star with “Like this” on every comment is new, too.

Woo hoo! We are looking at less than a week, folks! :)

Have a safe trip, David. We are waiting.

FIXED!!! Sorry about that guys. Sometimes I like to try new features but they don’t always work :)

ARE WE READY!!!!!!!!

4. fenfan123 said

It’s already Saturday where I am!
    Are his bags packed??????
    Is he ready to go to the airport??????

Two days in a row over 50,000!

David Archuleta – Facebook
    3,759,085 likes · 50,521 talking about this

6. gladys1961 said

Tuesday 25, Chile airport be awash in tears, someone is very sad to leave Chile.

Awww Gladys. It will be a bittersweet farewell. But I’m sure he’ll be back. He will be so excited to see his family and friends.

And US!

Diana ‏@archanimal92 4h
    the last thing @DavidArchie said to us is “talk to you guys later” … WELL, NOW IS LATER GUYS. @kariontour #DA2014Anticipation #DA2014

Kari Sellards ‏@kariontour 2h
    @archanimal92 he sure did and he will!

Hope he trends and trends and trends…. :)

So exciting for him to be coming home at long last! Can’t wait to see what he has become, even tho we seen a bit at the Christmas pageant. So totally different in person! ♥

Safe travels, David, and it’s going to be a great homecoming for you to see your family and friends….and eventually your dedicated fans! ♥ You were worth waiting for!

#DA2014…hope he’s home in 4 days, safe and sound!

I go from being Over The Top with excitement to being subdued and waiting quietly. Pocoelsy’s artwork above is outstanding and so is this video from her that I just found on Twitter.

Bebe,
    Thanks for bringing Pocoelsy’s video here. “it’s a new day, a new plan … Here I am.” Love those lyrics. :)

I know what you mean about being OTT excited and then going from that to being subdued and waiting quietly. I’m in quiet mode right now, waiting ….

Why do the smiley faces look so strange?

MT,
    They do look a little different, don’t they? Hmmm. Idk but they’re so cute. :)

Worldwide Trending Party going on right now on Twitter.

IT’S WORLDWIDE TRENDING!!!!

David, please know that I wish more than anything else that I could be a part of this final mission WWTT right now! But, like you have experienced before during some of your travels, I can’t get a good internet connection as I travel. So, I will watch for the updates here.

Gladys .. hearts and hugs to you as next week comes. We love you and everyone of us understands what you are feeling right now. Everything in my soul feels very strongly that David will return to your part of the world one day. Thank you for taking care of him and keeping us updated for the last 2 years.

dja, how long did it take to trend? I think I’ll insert a funky looking smiley face here :)

Tawna, It trended in minutes and just now fell off. Almost two hours straight.

It is pretty incredible, not an easy task. Many who are here with new music to promote can’t get this done. And here David doesn’t even need to be here to get this kind of craaaazy support. I think many more will come out from there slumber as soon as we get that first tweet. I’m thinking that he’s probably excited and curious to see the fan reaction.

Gladys, so happy that your dream came true on meeting David. And thank you for helping us to keep in touch with him in your meetings with him. Maybe you will get to come to a concert here in the states and all of us can meet you. It will be a privilege.

I noticed that the smiley faces are orange now instead of yellow! :)

David doesn’t have to start over, he is still going strong and can just pick up where he left off……as far as his fans are concerned. :)

I love Pocoelsy’s video…it’s perfect! ♥

#DA2014…4 more days…I’m just cool, calm and collected!…. Just hangin’ loose….NOT! haha

Thank you dja….. what an exciting time!

Jan…..cool and calm?….. NOT! :)

This bears repeating!

Last night on Twitter, we got The World Is Waiting David Archuleta trended in 11 minutes, according to my computer’s clock! And it remained trending for over two hours! Thanks to all the fans who participated or watched. It was an honor to be there in support of our favorite singer!

You guys are my heroes. <3

20. ray said

bluesky,i realy like that band argyle,they sound better than the ,band coneck introduced last night on al..they should be on tv some time.have them on my playlist ,just behind d,s chaseing cars

photo dde5f689-4d37-45ca-a646-ebcb53408899_zps458ecfc0.jpg

Click to go http://www.livestream.com/thevoiceunplugged

Awww … another David video posted by David (KS)
    Word Of The Day

Now how did David know that we needed the word….Patience!! :) :) He is just so smart…love him to pieces!

Would love to come to chat tonight, but I have an honest to goodness date! :)

#DA2014….patience………

David,
    You’re about two years late with that video. I had patience, lost patience and found patience about 15 times. I’m not sure if I have now gained a ton of patience or if I’ve used it all up. :)

Jan,