Posted by djafan on Friday, February 28, 2014

Please join us in celebrating David Archuleta’s approaching return!  Join the world wide trending party!
David Archuleta Is Coming Home

February 28th at 7pm PST – 10pm EST

See below for more times around the world.

trend-feb-28

credit pocoelsy

i'll be back

All submissions for the welcome home video have been received and the deadline has now expired.  That means that thing down there is working after all.  lol.  That’s a good thing.  AAAAANNNDD twitter trending party was a blast last night.  Thanks very much to all who participated and trended “David Archuleta is Coming Home” all over the world!

29 Responses to ““David Archuleta Is Coming Home” WWTT Party & #DA2014 Video “We Are Still Here!!””

1. gladys1961 said

Every time I read these ads, I laugh at myself, because I’m so useless to arm these posters, I try not to think about them. But I am very grateful to all those who take their time and do all this immense work, with the poster.
    Thanks to the girls of The Voice, thanks to the team of David and of course, thanks to David.
    Without David, I would not be here.
    This place (The Voice) is a beautiful place to be.

Gladys

Do you want me to make a poster for you and send to Monica for the video? I sent you email. I’d be glad to do this for you and anyone who feels challenged about making one.

Sent my sign in a few weeks ago…my daughter done it for me as I don’t know how to do it either. Dayzee sorry to hear about the naughty man….never could figure out what makes people take things that doesn’t belong to them!! And losing David’s songs is the pits! Hope you can retrieve everything. I don’t tweet..no one I know does to show me how but I will be inflight going back home during that time. It will be good to get back to home sweet home! :) then get down to business on watching for David’s return!! :) #DA2014

Hello everyone!!!!

Get ready! Exercise those tweeting fingers! Five more hours PST!

Remember to only use caps on the phrase ~

David Archuleta Is Coming Home

And always use David’s twitter handle in your tweets.

Example:

Bruna Godoi ‏@brubadstuber 9m
    David Archuleta Is Coming Home @DavidArchie is coming home and I’m going to camp, I can’t wait to come back!! #DA2014

Abs was kind enough to do mine for me while I am gone on vacation.
    It’s such a kind thing to do, I see now that there will be many more people welcoming David back because of our lovely Abrra. :)
    Love you, sis. ™ :)

Love you more, Betsy!

Interesting tweet from @MyDearWriter
    Int. Airport. Day: A young man in his early 20s is walking… Wait, why am I writing this here. LOL! #DA2014HomeStretch #TheRealTHING

Is she teasing a new TV script? David’s story about his career and decision to go away for 2 years would surely make for an interesting show.

I’m thinking the deal was already set before he left. He’s returning to the Philippines.

photo dedaf772-08ea-406e-bc2d-6416509c089c.jpg

The trending party was fun and a big success!

photo 90c10cbd-57f4-4a35-ae3b-788a5de20948.jpg

The plot thickens….:-?

As good as that sounds, I hope he gives the fans here a good dose of “Davidness” before leaving the country.

To think he would kiss anyone he wasn’t serious about is just silly. C’mon now :)

photo grrrrr-1.jpg
    I asked your cat and she is not pleased!

/runs away very fast

WE HAVE A MARCH CONFIRMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gina Orr ‏@ginaorr 5m
    @JoAnnBanaga @kariontour @McKenzieHarr @MyDearWriter @DavidArchie No official date, but he will be home by April 1.

Yes, I want lotsa lotsa Davidness her before he starts traveling and can’t forget the latin hunk needs to expand in the south :)

No need to run away. The cat and I are both not pleased. I could care less about the kissing part, not silly at all. He might do it. I just want him to stay here a while first before he goes flitting off to somewhere far far away again. I understand the need to go where the business takes him but, it makes me sad to think about it. Not ready.
     photo 4f4e9551-4d7e-4c9e-9935-dc71ec598b82.jpg

Great fun tonight at the trending party!
    Mysterious tweet from MyDearWriter. Hmm.

It was nice to see a tweet from David’s manager, about when he’s coming home but how I wish she could have been a little more specific in terms of the date. I guess I’ll have to go back to watching that pot boil. haha

G’nite.

I agree. He should stay home in the US of A to give everyone a good dose of Davidness before he goes anywhere else.

Dear David,
    If you have to kiss a girl in a movie or on TV, please do it in Hollywood.
    Thank you.
    Your demanding fan,
    Fenfan

MyDearWriter is a big tease.

It’s March 2014 !!! Yayyy

17. emmegirl14 said

I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date….Abs, if you have one more sign left in ya I would be most grateful! I know it is late, so no worries if it doesn’t work out.

Kiss or no kiss, Philippines or wherever, no difference for me. We will be seeing and hearing from him on a regular basis again (yeah!). Thrilled and excited that it looks like he is very actively moving forward with his career!!

Yeah Dayzee, it really is March 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emmegirl what name and state do I put on it? HURRY! Deadline is short! 3PM EST 12 noon PT

*******
    Sorry the deadline has passed. I can no longer submit signs for the video.

Doing their part to add to the name recognition, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir has posted their top You Tube videos from 2013. And….. guess who was number 3? Still. After three years since it was done. Pretty fun fact!!!

David Archuleta Is Coming Home Worldwide Trended for about two hours!

Disney Dreaming ‏@Disney_Dreaming 59m
    Love that David Archuleta Is Coming Home is trending! @DavidArchie

MyDear Writer ‏@MyDearWriter 1h
    My timeline is going crazy again… all these exciting tweets because David Archuleta Is Coming Home Soon…

McKenzie Harris ‏@McKenzieHarr 2h
    David Archuleta Is Coming Home is now into its second hour of trending worldwide @kariontour @ginaorr @DavidArchie pic.twitter.com/ZixgXhvS8e

McKenzie Harris ‏@McKenzieHarr 2h
    Great to see that David Archuleta Is Coming Home is trending #5 in USA. It’s #7 worldwide. pic.twitter.com/jw83oCg1Vr

Abrra & Angelica,
    LOL You two are funny. But I am with you. I’d like him to stay in the U.S. a while first .

Dja,
    Great suggestion!! Pleeeeeease David, remember you have fans in the Deep South, too. :)

Trending was fun last night. It does my little “David heart” good to see that it can still trend after him being gone for two years.

Yup, We Are Still Here! :D

PS Abrra, You are a true gem for helping everyone with their signs. Thanks for always thinking of us.

Dja,
    LOL at myself. I just got what you meant. Duh me! haha I’m thinking you mean way further south than me. :)

hahaha MT, actually the Latino community starts in the US all the way to the south american tip!

I’m ready for some of this…listen to the screams :)

photo bc46e62f-1470-4f2d-8088-2c0feb9f1d6b_zps8d442ec1.png

Click the link to go http://www.livestream.com/thevoiceunplugged

26. Marcia said

HAPPY MARCH 2014 to everyone!!
    We are finally coming out of the tunnel into the light!! It is a very exciting day and so much to look forward to soon! Hot diggity dog! Great balls of fire! Going to a party! We walked a lot more than a 1000 miles to see you again! It’s like flying! Memories! We still have a Crush on you! See you in ….! The hills are alive… with the sounds of David singing! Be Still My Soul – David Archuleta Is Coming Home!!

Marcie,
    Happy March 2014!! Can you believe it?? We are now counting DAYS, not months, DAYS!! :) :)

LOL These are cute. Love the last hashtag.” #getinline” haha Hope David has a good pair of running shoes!

Brittany Molina ‏@brittanyjmo · 3h
    ITS FINALLY MARCH 2014. I’ve been waiting for this month for two years!!!! @DavidArchie #countdown #soinlove #mymissionary #marryme

Marty ‏@dramarty · 3h
    @brittanyjmo @DavidArchie he’s back!!!??????!!!!! #getinline

Hello Marcia!!!,

I saw soooo many old familiar names coming out to support the trending party for David that we WWTT in 4 minutes!!!! For two hours and in the US of A toooo!!!! The fans are here for you David! You will see, you will see :)

MT, they’re getting ready, David will be the most popular bachelor at the tender age of 23 lol

Me loves David singing “No Me queda mas”! And any other Spanish song…his Spanish album will be awesome! :)

So happy to see David trend world wide! His fans are awesome! ♥ I thought I would be inflight at that time, but our flight was cancelled because we didn’t have a pilot! Of all things! He was grounded in another city because of the weather. So we had to go back to the hotel and stay another night! Finally got home tonight and it is “home sweet home”! Except we are to be getting up to 10″ of snow and I got a letter from work that they are closing the nursing home that I work at. So, it seems there are a lot of changes this spring! Life goes on, and sometimes one door is shut for another to be opened! It is so exciting to think that it will be just a few short weeks now….David will be home! Whoo hoo!! :)

#DA2014….YEA!!!!!!