DAVID ARCHULETA NEWS TODAY!

Posted by djafan on Monday, January 28, 2013

Photo by Matt Clayton

Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆ ‏@LadyVmusic

ooo i know for sure some of you on here would be loving to come to my lunch meeting to hear which artists new record i’m discussing!! :)

Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆ ‏@LadyVmusic

lets just say this about today.. some of my tweeter fam are going to freak out soon when they hear the news… :)

Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆ ‏@LadyVmusic

I do believe its archie news sometime today! :)

Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆ ‏@LadyVmusic

haha i love all your messages & lets be honest it is exciting news! (i might just already know what it is!) just waiting for the official ok

Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆ ‏@LadyVmusic

@jmlittman the other stuff is about an extremely fab artist & his team r about to announce some news as he’s done something for his fans! :)

Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆ ‏@LadyVmusic

if you guys read the official before they mail me, plz tweet me!!

Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆ ‏@LadyVmusic

trust me i do know how excited you all are, cos when i first found out- i was like this is amazing!!!

Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆ ‏@LadyVmusic

right now 1million 300k @DavidArchie fans should be getting very excited!!!!

Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆ ‏@LadyVmusic

ok gotta go and get ready for my session today but i’ll keep my eye on my phone.. but the news might not be released til later today…

And Kari!

Kari SellardsKari Sellards ‏@kariontour

It’s going to be a crazy but good last week of January 2013!! Who’s ready for it?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

FROM DAVID!!!!!

David ArchuletaDavid Archuleta ‏@DavidArchie

A little message today from David “I hope you all have a wonderful week! – David” (KS)

71 Responses to “DAVID ARCHULETA NEWS TODAY!”

1. Praise the Lord!!!

And an AMEN to that Heidijoy!!!!!

Twitter is going nutso with the news and all the tweets and then our dear dear David sends us a message. He knows whats coming and gosh I just love him! So excited, having concentration issues and glued to my phone for when the news breaks. I have David’s OS open in case it hits there first. I love you all!

David has the greatest fanbase everrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

It’s 2.34am here. When is the news coming. I need to sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OMG!!!!! My heart is just a pounding!!!! ♥♥♥♥ I’ll have to keep checking on my phone…have to go to work!!

Squeeeee!! News is coming! We need a new song! Pronto!! Waiting for any tidbit…a crumb…something! How do they expect us to go on with our day as normal? I can’t concentrate on anything. What’s my name!?!

photo funny_cats05_zpsaef98010.jpg

“I hope you are having a wonderful week!”
    God love him. <3333333333333

8. emifriend said

Such a tease that one!

9. sweetonDA said

OMG, can’t wait to hear the announcement!

“I hope you are having a wonderful week!”

Isn’t he just the cats meow? *sigh*

Emifriend#8

You’re right.
    “Such a tease that one.”

11. stenocruiser said

My gosh, good thing I took my blood pressure meds this morning — I’m ready !!!

12. emmegirl14 said

I hope the news comes soon, it is keeeeling me! I really can’t even imagine…here up until a few weeks ago I thought we would have a drought until the Dougie video in February!

(“an extremely fab artist”, I just love her!)

Fenfan, go ahead and sleep, the collective screams will probably wake you!

13. kaycee said

What??? Woohoo!! So excited to hear the news!!

Angelica…still laughing out loud at that cat!

14. emmegirl14 said

Ik, my imagination is running a little amok, but…I keep hearing Kurt Bestor say to David, “your last time in a ‘professional’ recording studio for 2 years”…..you don’t think…??……nah.

15. rooster said

i bet david is inchile laughing his little butte off thinking about us all getting in a thether LOL

A tweet from David sent me over the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeedge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is the best.

Approximately 5,000 miles away and still causing an uproar in his fanbase. Only David.

Please use all your email addresses! Votes needed here!!!!

RAINBOW – DAVID ARCHULETA

19. mspoohbear said

GEEZ! This impending news is hanging me off the side of the cliff! I can’t concentrate at work.

I can’t help it but to love this guy so very very very very very very very very very very very much! I can go on forever with “very”. LOL!!!!!

I’ve been watching twitter and the OS, too. What time zone are they in again? Don’t they have any idea what they are doing to us???? Ahhhhhh!!!!

And that Tweet!!! He knows!!! She knows!!! When will WE know?????

On the edge of my seat … If we don’t hear soon, I’m going to need some of Steno’s blood pressure meds!

21. mspoohbear said

Disney Dreaming jumped on the bandwagon, too! A nice mention of David’s tweet today! They must be waiting for the official news as well! Yeeeeey!

Difficult to get any work stuff done here. Keep sneaking a peek for news.

23. Nothing yet??? dang!
    Been running back and forth to the computer all afternoon.I’m glad I’m not the one living in the apartment below ME today! lol
    Steno…got some extra pills on hand?
    17. Bebe, YEP! only David!

Oh my gosh the wait!!!!! Going nutty!!!

Photobucket

25. Dja! Bwaaaaaaahaha!!
    does it help? think I’ll try it!

waaaaaaaittttting!

and yeah dja #24 ^ that!! :)

hahahahaha That’s how all my insides are feeling lol

Ok, back to sitting position until tomorrow lol

Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆ ‏@LadyVmusic
    hey guys don’t shoot the messenger.. but the archie NEWS announcement won’t be until tomorrow.. i just got an email .. sowwwry

Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆ ‏@LadyVmusic
    ps: wish i could tell you all.. but i’m not allowed to! :( but hey good news is worth waiting for and i promise you wont be disappointed!

We are gathering here for NEWS of the best kind! Is it going to be tonight? Are we going to love it? Crazy question!!

The lead picture is quite fine!

30. mspoohbear said

At least I can start breathing again until tomorrow…LOL! What a cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!

Well djafan, not tonight I see!

32. mspoohbear said

Can I really wait for another day?!!!! Aaaaaggghhhhhhh! Any Archie news I guess is worth waiting for!

photo imagescat_zpsf6297d19.jpg

You don’t understand…I need that song

photo 8-5-12-screaming-woman-credit-workwithfreddiedotcom1_zpsfbf8170e.jpg

I will NOT chew my fingernails…. I will NOT pace the floor…. I will NOT drum my fingers on the desk…. I WILL wait (wait, wait, waaait… [won’t] go)!!!!!!

oh yeah…. still waiting
    #DA2014

35. louise3333 said

PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE NOW!!!!!!!

I had a feeling it wouldn’t happen until Tuesday. Most music has been released on that day.

Here is the kind of thing I do to occupy my mind :) I like to play with graphics. In this case its word cloud generators.

Photobucket

I took the URL of this site and pasted it into the box on the right of this page. http://www.tagxedo.com/ It gives a “wordle” of all the words shown on the main page here.

129la

I play in photo bucket, too. /le sigh Tuesday it is.

Abrra 424 days

37. Loulou said

Oh holly molly !! are they trying to drive me nuttier than i already am !!! Oh well i will wait forever !!

38. rooster said

tomorroe,tomorrow,tomorrow,never comes hhee hee

Dja, LOLOLO @#24

And Angelica’s cats!! hahaha

I was thinking that too Abrra. Tuesday is usually music day, so hopefully that means new music. :) :)

♫ Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow ♫
    ♫ You’re only a dayyyyy aaaaa wayyyyyyy ♫

LOL Rooster, I sure hope tomorrow comes!

40. kaycee said

“Tomorrow, tomorrow…I love ya’, tomorrow!”

“It’s only a day away” Some days are longer than others.

Is tomorrow here yet?

43. Ohhh you guys !!! totally crack me up with all the comments and gifs and pics, lol. David really mean it when he said “hang on hang in for the ride of your life” haha.

44. poluck8 said

Can’t wait! You guys are a riot.

45. bluesky said

Abrra… admist everything else… still: I notice that your 400s are getting dangerously close to 300s. I love how that happens. SO fun!!
    (Isn’t it amazing how we have lasted already from 700s, through 600s & 500s? How big is 100? Not very. Not really. Not when we have love on our side. We are jumping up and down at “24” hours… and yet jumping over much, much more. Love it.)

42. Bebe,

It’s tomorrow somewhere. Can someone let the A team know? :)

47. MT, It’s “tomorrow” here on this side of the world already haha Tuesday it is, Hello !!! somebody/anybody!! do something lol

All those goodies and then Flatliiiinnnnneeeee——————————————-! Now we have to go through the same thing tomorrow. Maybe it will be early and then I will know before I go to work and won’t have to ck my phone every 5 min! :)

Abrra…you are amazing!

Love all the pics and comments from everyone! ♥

49. sweetonda said

Hahahaha, you all are so much fun!

They say patience is a virtue…I guess I need more work on that one!

So looking forward to tomorrow! It can’t come soon enough.

Abrra, I like how you keep yourself busy. :)

50. emifriend said

Good things come to those who wait!

51. angelofdja said

What?$%^&8#@? Just logged-on to realize I missed the excitement of a new David song! I kept getting more excited reading all the comments expecting any minute his “new” song would be posted here. Dang-it David! Goodness sakes! I suppose going to bed would help tomorrow get here faster. Only thing is, I’m not tired. Maybe I’ll spend some quality time checking out these sidebar pics… ;-)

52. Huh !!! not until next week !!!,

Victoria Hornღ♫♕❀✿♥☆‏@LadyVmusic

Dearest archies.. I received an email saying the press release won’t be until next week now :( booo isn’t that the worst. #itwillbeworthit!

Archuhospital…here I come … depression..stressful…pulling hair off my skull lol !!

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT??? PRESS RELEASE???

OK BE STILL MY HEART, WHY A PRESS RELEASE???

54. collegemom said

Wondering if they decided to wait until February (next week) for some marketing reason?

I have had the OS, David’s twitter and Kari’s twitter open in a separate tab all day lol Well now it will continue all week :) Oh and Ladyv’s too lol. She’s doing a great job of keeping us at the edge of our seats. Nice to see that it stirred up the fanbase. Press release???!!! Dang that sure gets my imagination going.

56. Mspoohbear said

I sent a letter out today for David. I did mention in my letter how crazy and hilarious things are going on in his fandom today waiting for a very special announcement from LadyV. LOL!!!

If he only knew what’s really happening around in Archuworld right now, he’ll probably get a kick out of it! We are one hilarious bunch!

Love all the pics, gifs and comments here, plus the tweets in Twitterworld.

57. mspoohbear said

Gaahhhhh! I just saw LadyV’s tweet! NEXT WEEK?!!! Are they trying to kill us?

While we wait, anyone care to predict what the press release will be about?

Photobucket

I think it will be to announce BEGIN. Extended Edition with a bonus track song written by David and LadyV.

Let is BEE!!!! ;)

Abrra 423 days
    It’s 9:09 am in Santiago 69 and Clear

Next week??? *sigh* Ok, going to find my “patience cap” * ahhh better …

haha Let the guessing game begin!

My guess ….

A new song written by David & LadyV, or maybe written by LadyV & just sung by David, used in a movie!! OMG, wouldn’t it be fabulous if it was used in the Advertising??? The main track for the movie score??? (whatever that’s called) Maybe she can’t say because the movie trailer doesn’t come out till next week!?!

Could he have done a voice over for an animated movie and using a LadyV/David song in it?? A Valentine’s Day release? And maybe his animated character finally kisses the girl in the movie?? LOL

Whoooaaa, I’m getting myself all excited here. LOL What do you guys think? Possible?

If you’re gonna’ dream, dream big. :)

The only thing I’m fairly certain of is that it has to do with a song LadyV wrote with or for David otherwise she wouldn’t be so excited. And from her tweets, it sounds like something more than just a song release. And a special tweet from David implies (to me) that he thinks we’re going to be very excited at this news.

Whatever it is, they’ve certainly kept a very tight lid on it.

(But I’ll be happy with whatever comes along. Like Bebe, any tidbit, any scrap, as long as it involves David :))

“The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers.”

― William Shakespeare, King Henry VI, Part 2

61. kaycee said

Ah, Angelica…loving the Shakespeare reference! One more for the upcoming week?

“Though patience be a tired mare, yet she will plod.” Haha, I can so relate!

62. bluesky said

Just sayin’ ….

“Nothings sure in this world…”

And – I have something rather fun to watch while I am “not having it all”, as it were.
    And – instead of listening to birds, I will listen to you, if that is alright with you, sir.
    Cause you are mighty cute.

And – how can I get mad, when all you want is for me to smile. Please?

Awwww. I’m a gonner for this, DA.
    (If I promise to smile, will you sing to me again?)

I am getting so good at this waiting business I should get a job as a waiter

OK Kaycee, the old grey mare may not be what she used to be, but she can still plod on and will. This is good training for the year ahead. Let’s all just spend some quiet time on the site below. :)

65. From that site…

“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”
    ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

His work so is simple but so big.

66. mspoohbear said

While we’re all waiting for the good news, let’s watch this….

I’m thinking that our “surprise” will be an EP, that is, a cd that has more than one single but too short to be considered an album. The EP will have one song by David and Lady V and the other songs….well I don’t know what the other songs will be. LOL.

For all you “Nandito Ako” fanatics, we’re skipping chat tonight and will start fresh with Episode 1 next week. :)

69. cq#DA2014 said

Just so excited about what’s in store for us fans!!!

70. annie said

#64 Angelica ~ the goodreads site is just great! I am forever telling my husband and daughter (while they are driving) that patience is a virtue.

The goodreads site is a vortex you can get caught up in so easily. Thanks for letting us know!

You’re welcome, Annie. New post>>>