Words With David Archuleta

Posted by bebereader on Sunday, May 6, 2012

Would you like to play a word game with David as the subject? Participation is not mandatory; it’s all in fun. The goal is to keep the game going until David comes back from his mission in 2014.

Instructions:

The first poster posts a word about David, starting with the letter A. It can be anything from a food he likes to the name of one of his siblings to an adjective used to describe him, to the name of one of his songs to the name of one of his band members to…well, you get the idea.

The second poster uses letter B and so on. When we get to Z we just start over again.

Please continue posting regular comments as always; the game answer is to be posted right beneath your comment, like a trailer.

When we put the next article up, the game can continue beneath each comment, for those who wish to continue playing.

I’ll give you an example starting with the letter A. No wait, I’ll do A and B. The next poster  can do C. The next, D, etc.  It’s okay if more than one person takes a turn for the same letter.

A – Archuleta (hard one, eh? LOL)

B – Balut

Remember, C is next!

Have fun!

140 Responses to “Words With David Archuleta”

1. C Crush

2. emifriend said

D David
    E Ebullient

Fun game, (David) Words With Friends. <333

F Fabnique anything fabulous and unique – (urban dictionary)

4. Lynnella said

F Faithful

5. davidstopsmyaging said

G Gorgeous

I wonder how the Chilean language will sound when David speaks or sings it on his return?

Photobucket

H Have mercy.

I was about to put this comment up on the last thread when Angelica changed the article! LOL

Ahh the early days of those new songs, “Touch My Hand” was brand new and I didn’t
    like it when I first heard it on the cd. But seeing David perform it on AOL Sessions changed that very quickly.

and more of the interview!

credit DavidArchCook

I Idol

Photobucket

“Archuleta. James Archuleta.”

J James

What a novel idea!♥

Kinetic energy

10. Betty said

L Love

I’d really like to know what they do with all the songs that didn’t make the cut when David made his last album with the record company. Are they lost forever? Are they available for David to use if he wants? Do they belong to the record company? Are other artists allowed to use them if they want? Some of them were collaborations. I would think the collaborator would have just as much right to them… Maybe the use is decided by all parties involved….A whole lot I don’t know about the recording industry and the rights to music. Those songs could fill up two years as one at a time releases I’d think. Also there are all the tour videos. I would think there could be one or two or more albums full of DA “Live, in Concert”. Wouldn’t we all love those? My imagination has gone wild, I know. None of my business, but just curious. Anybody have any thoughts or knowledge to share?

#8 I love that picture. He looks so suave, so like a movie star!

M Manly. Movie star (like a)

12. bluebar said

M – “Maybe I’m Amazed!”

13. marlie7 said

This looks like fun!

N – Nandito Ako (way too easy lol)

Fun times and hearing about David’s new US album…Thanks Bebe! Thanks David!!! I am on the road so I can at least watch the game today! Did I say thanks David!! Haha… Over and out …

15. xaris2014 said

Betty–“I’d really like to know what they do with all the songs that didn’t make the cut when David made his last album with the record company.? I don’t know, but I’d be happy to store them at my house-ha! I really want a live CD and a live DVD. I was watching Bocelli’s Live in Tuscany DVD last night thinking how much I would like something like that from David. Sigh. Is it August 7th yet?

P Prodigy

Good day all!

16. bluebar said

The expression “out of sight, out of mind” will never apply to David!
    New album in August!!

“Out of sight, NOT OUT OF TUNE!!!

17. funfee said

NEW ALBUM on Aug 7th?!!! Now THAT is good news on a Monday morning!!
    Q – Quirky

18. ray said

r-rainbow

19. goodkarmaseeker said

S- Sparkly (also could I say sexy or isn’t that allowed)

20. goodkarmaseeker said

NEW ALBUM, NEW ALBUM,

Goodkarmaseeker, You’re allowed. ;)

Untitled
    Untitled

T Totally pumped!!!!

22. krbdavid1 said

OH this game sounds like fun….
    T=Touch my Hand

23. kaycee said

U–uncompromising

SQUEEEE…new album!

24. Lynnella said

V the VOICE, what else?

25. sweetonda said

So, in 3 months we get new music! He is just so good to us. I can’t hardly…

w – Wait

W – Wonderful
    Both David … and the news about the ablum!!!!

27. loulou said

X-ILENT SINGER !!

BEGIN. All caps and a period, intriguing. I want the back story to this. David tweeted this back in February, I wonder if there is any relation. With the phenom that David is I would say yes. Now we wait for tracklist, album cover art, will a single be released before the album? Exciting times. Who would’ve thought.

JR made the observation that August 7th is the date of his first release ever, Crush. Hmmmm…

Z Zero Gravity

I want that new album – is it August yet???????
    What is the date for international release???????
    There are original songs in there!!!!!!!

Y Yaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!

I guess I don’t know the alphabet hahaha

A Archuleta

B – BEGIN. New album!!!!!!!! Can’t wait!

32. gladys1961 said

T – T-shirt
    V – vest
    B – belt
    S – shoes
    G – ………. glup

Buzz has started! Please leave comments using David’s entire name!!!

‘American Idol’ notes: Adam Lambert, David Archuleta, and Skylar Laine

Now the good – Despite being away on a Mormon mission, David Archuleta’s representatives are making good on their promise to keep as much new music coming out as possible — including a brand-new album containing covers and original music.

The title of this album is “BEGIN,” and it will be released on August 7 (in exactly three months). This is David’s first release in America since “The Other Side of Down,” though he has released an OPM record in the Philippines entitled “Forevermore” since that time.

Stay tuned — we’ll have more on this album as soon as we actually know more.

David Archuleta to Release New Album “Begin” in August
    By mj On 05/07/2012 · 8 Comments · In American Idol, Headlines

American Idol alum, David Archuleta is in Chile on a Mormon mission, but that doesn’t mean he can’t release new music while he’s away.

David’s next studio album, titled Begin, will be a mix of cover songs and original tracks and is set for release in the US on August 7, 2012.

The new disc is David’s fifth solo album after his debut record David Archuleta, the holiday album Christmas From The Heart, the sophomore record The Other Side Of Down, and the OPM album Forevermore.

Check David’s official website for further information, including international release dates (DavidArchuleta.com)

David Archuleta’s Album “Begin” Will Arrive On August 7, 2012
    May 7, 2012 | by Disney Dreaming

Yeay! David Archuleta announced before he left on his two year Mormon Mission that he had recorded another album, but we weren’t sure when it was going to arrive. Now, a date has been announced!

David’s CD is called “Begin,” and it will arrive in the US on August 7, 2012. The album will be a mix of cover songs and original tracks.

We’ll keep you posted when the international album release dates are announced!
    Are you excited for David Archuleta’s “Begin” album?

Not really.

VoteView ResultsShare ThisPolldaddy.com

David Archuleta to Release New Album “Begin” in August
    By admin, May 7, 2012 11:27 am

American Idol – American Idol News

David Archuleta To Release New Album August 7
    Posted by surfme on May 7, 2012

For anyone who’s been missing David Archuleta, I’m psyched to report that he is releasing a new album which will come out in August!

34. PattiNC said

C = caring. Woot woot on the new album..I think they’ve got something for us next year as well! :)

Loving all the buzz on BEGIN.!!
    Make sure you leave a comment on David’s OS:

Betty #10 Wish I knew more on the subject. It fascinates me too!

Xaris#15 There certainly is enough footage out there for a live DVD and/or cd. One of these days, maybe our dream will come true.

D Desperate

D-Dashing Confirmation at #8

37. Harold Weinstein said

C- Chords of strength

Betty and Harold Weinstein:

E Elvis shirt

Abrra is at work and asked me to bring her comment over from last thread from early this morning::

Abrra said

Monday, May 7, 2012 at 5:43 AM e

Marlie
    You are right! I have fixed my contact now lol

Tawna

Anytime someone tells me that they have computer issues when coming to Unplugged, I have to remind them to use Google Chrome browser https://www.google.com/chrome The reason being that there is a plug in named flash which is a built in feature of Chrome. It is what your computer needs to play videos on youtube and streaming. Even though you do have Adobe flash installed, it sometimes doesn’t work well with the popular browsers. It must be constantly updated. Out of date flash is the main cause of video freezing and this causes lock ups.

If you use Chrome for going to Unplugged, you won’t have any issues. It has flash built-in and you never have to worry about updating. Just copy the URL in the address bar and hit enter :)

Abrra 690 days

David on Extreme MakeOver!

MyDear Writer ‏ @MyDearWriter
    Dream come true for another family @ Extreme MakeOver Home Edition Philippines. Yeah, it’s a DA night too! May 13, 830pm TV5Manila

Ana Guillen Feleo ‏ @anagfeleo
    “@MyDearWriter: AHA. so it’s finally out. DA’s Extreme Makeover Home Edition episode is May 13! This is it.”move that bus & make way for DA!

Livestream for the show will be here: http://www.hayag.com/TV5kapatid

Tawna for voting on MYXPH you need one email address per vote for it to count. http://myxph.com/default.aspx VOTE!!!

F Falling…

msrxamontreal

I heard that it is unlucky for ‘writers’ of this site to ‘not’ have their “Bracelets/David ‘Begin’ picture on card” by the time that the new album is released in August…so writer’s please send me your addresses when you stop by…I know FG is here when she can… thevoiceschat@yahoo.ca

August isn’t far away, not really. All of the current orders of bracelets from my address were mailed out today! They have also been sent to Kari as well as Jasmine and Eula.

SB (Mc)’Fly’

G-Genius We need a bigger alphabet for David words

Of course Dayzee, you hit it right on…

SB ~Hands~

H – humble ♥

and …
    Woo Hoo for bracelets! Thanks, SB!

I think that I saw men in white jackets coming for us!

SB ~Irresistable~

46. funfee said

Keep trying to make a gravatar, hope it worked this time!
    J – joyful and Joy to the World

47. kaycee said

K–kind…and one of a KIND!

SB…”I think that I saw men in white jackets coming for us!” Haha!

48. cleeker2 said

L- loveable
    or lyrical

49. So excited we have a TV performance and a New Album to look forward to!!

M- Music

I think this only the beginning.

IdolsNow ‏ @idolsnow
    New DAVID ARCHULETA album, “Begin,” will be released Aug. 7. http://davidarchuleta.com/home/?p=4253

N Nothing Else Better To Do.

Cleeker2:

O – Other Side of Down

52. bluebar said

P- (Cole) Porter song: BEGIN. the Beguine!
    “Beguine” music or dance in the Bolero rhythm

53. sweetonda said

SB, will be checking the mail for my bracelet! Thank you again.

N – Nice in so many ways ;)

54. sweetonda said

WOW, that moved fast. I’ll try again.How about…

Q – Quite the catch!

55. lani said

R- Resplendent

56. kaycee said

S–sharpies!

57. ram said

T- Transcendent

U – Up THE OTHER SIDE OF DOWN

59. Betty said

V – THE Voice! One and only.

60. poof said

So,,,, if i hadn’t sat out on my patio, and my sweet cat hadn’t shown up, and my dog hadn’t been on her retractable leash, and my bratty cat hadn’t slunk up to jump on my sweet cat, and if i had hadn’t run like a crazy person chasing bad cat away, and avoided pitching head first over the dog trying to beat me to the bad cat,,,,, I wouldn’ have two broken elbows and looking like someone in a straight jacket. So for the next month or so,,, my wonderful husband will be helping me get my two cents worth here….. :) Ain’t life sweet? Hey,, my arms saved my teeth,,,,,( but not my cheekbone)

P probably past P,, but I am a little slow today anyway,,,,,,,Pretty in Pink Poof

61. poof said

ooops,, David is pretty in pink,,,, not Poof.

62. funfee said

Oh my gosh, Poof! What a crazy day! Hope things get better soon!
    W- Works for me

Oh no Poof! That sounds so painful. :(
    Hope you have a quick recovery.

XRAY.
    That letter should have been yours. :(
    Also, I like the word excel, even if it doesn’t start with an X.

64. davidstopsmyaging said

X-Xcited, Xcited, Xcited—for all these new events—Xspecially the new album!!!

Angelica, I am so glad your heart is healthy, and Poof—wow—I’d like to see anyone top that series of unfortunate events! Hope you heal fast.

65. sweetonda said

Oh Poof, I’m so sorry to hear of your painful adventure. You are in our thoughts and prayers. I’m so glad your hubby is filling in for you. Give him a hug for us very carefully, lol.

Broken bones are not fun. I know of this because of two broken wrists. Take care.

Y – YELD

66. X Factor :)

Poof…That is a terrible accident. Did your dog feel badly? Sometimes they do if they think that they caused any trouble. I am at my desk doing out little fan packages but yours would be a csre package… go to…thevoiceschat.ca and give me your email address and I will send somthing to you. Oh so not fun Poof!

SB ‘Zebra’…oh that shirt, good on a zebra but I prefer plaid.

Oops forgot the ‘Y’…

SB Hmmn, can’t think of ‘Y’…

69. Speedy recovery Poof :)

Sorry Sweetonda you had ‘Y’…I am writing like I do on Unplugged…really badly!

SB Anya

71. poof said

Thanks everybody! Nope the dog is not feeling a bit guilty,,,,, my husband,,,, who didn’t retract the leash in time,,,, yes, a bit…. But he is doing a great job of being my personal slave… I’ve never had someone else brush my teeth for me before….

z “in the zone”

More buzz, this time from Idol Chatter”

New music from David Archuleta coming in August

Posted by Mark Franklin on May 7, 2012
    “Great news for fans of David Archuelta: The Season 7 runner-up from American Idol is off on his two-year mission trip with the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints, but the new music hasn’t ended.

This morning, his team announced that an album called “Begin” will be released on Aug. 7 in the U.S. OK, one of my Twitter followers says it’s actually BEGIN. — all caps.

This is the album David had been working on just before leaving for training for his mission. In an earlier video to fans, he said “I’m just going to be doing some good covers that are kind of in tune with where I’m going next in my life.”

Well, it looks like the album will include more than covers. The announcement sales the album will include “a mix of covers and original songs.”

And it comes on the heels of Forevermore, an album of original Filipino love songs that David released in late March.

You won’t find that album on iTunes, but it is available through WowHD and Amazon.

In other news of note, David just passed 1 million followers on Twitter.

Wow. Clearly fans haven’t forgotten even though he’s off on that mission trip.”

B Barriers

Gorgeous picture there Bebe.

C-chickens

nice picture bebe #72…. nice news today…. nice to be a fan of the most gifted artist on the planet ♥

D- Daring David

#DA2014

75. krbdavid1 said

E=eyes….. gotta love his eyes

Poof,
    So sorry to hear what happened! What we won’t do for our animals! About a year ago there was neighborhood cat who used to jump on my kitchen windowsill and terrorize my cat who sat there all day minding her own business. One afternoon it got me so annoyed that I ran over to the window to tell him a thing or two. Not before I fell on my right knee which has seen better days. LOL

E Elevator

Poof #71 So sorry you had an accident but I like your attitude of seeing the positive in any situation. David would approve. ;)

Photobucket

F Feeeeeeeels so good!

G Glorius! David in #72 is glorius!

My husband just came home from work and handed me a paper, with a thought on it that a customer brought in and handed to him. I found it quite a coincidence–
    “Whatever you can do, or dream you can,
    begin it.
    Boldness has genius, power and magic
    in it.” ~~Goethe

H- Heaven sent

Tawna
    #DA2014

computer problems today are finally fixed. Had no connection all day long,I have alot to catch up on here. .

awww Poof.♥ Bless your heart.Must have hurt like heck. So sorry. I hope you mend quickly…gee whiz.:

H, HEART of gold♥

81. So sorry Poof about your accident! Love your attitude and glad you have help.

I Imagine

82. Lynnella said

Poof, sorry to hear about your fall. I fell once face first into a ceramic tile floor while carrying my then 2 year old grandson. Got 2 ruptured discs out of it. You’re blessed to have such a wonderful hubby.

J Jazzy

K Kansas (Wichita Clear Channel Pink Ribbon Performance) heart Pictures, Images and Photos

84. fandaforeverti48 said

After AOL loved this one – it was one of his first performances live after idol @ Jingle Ball Sacramento:

85. fandaforeverti48 said

Live – love all these videos. This is fun!

Poof

OUCH!! You have my sympathies. I started to think about the limitations you are experiencing. Your husband is a life saver for sure!
    Oh My Gosh, Ashley!

M -Mission
    Abrra 689 days

87. ray said

n-notice me

88. bluebar said

N – Natasha (Bedingfield)

O- Oh Holy Night~♫♪

Good Morning, and what a beautiful morning it is!
    Pat a Pan
    (here’s a mom in the car getting down to patapan

91. Good Morning!!

P Prayer

Blessings to all today!! P Poof

Q he is the quintessential man!♥

Betsy, haha love that mom. ♥
    Angelica, I do believe I must revisit KC this morning.Going in.:))

Great assortment of videos today!
    Have another…

credit StarryNites

R Running

94. emmegirl14 said

poof, yikes, elbows, that’s gotta hurt bad. Can’t imagine someone brushing my teeth, lol!

R David you are ridiculous (stole that one from Paula)

The new album in Aug!!! Totally in love with the title, formatting etc.
    Getting B butterflies just thinking about it (stole that one from David)

95. S Smoky Mountain Memories David said the message reminds him of people that he misses back home!!

96. emmegirl14 said

I’m an idiot, he said – I get all tingly just thinking about it.
    I scare myself sometimes.

97. kaycee said

T–Thai food lover!

Haha, Emmegirl! Me too!

Poof! Hugs and more! What a crazy thing! Hope you’re doing OK. You have such a great attitude!

Angelica…so glad your heart is doing well…it has touched mine many a time.

98. annmargaret said

I hope come August 7th BEGIN will be ubiquitous!

U ~ UBIQUITOUS

Poof, that sounds so painful!!!! Hope you heal nice and fast :) And it sounds like you have a great hubby.

Bebe, this was a great idea. Having so much fun watching all these videos, they never ever get old.

Extreme Makeover with David Archuleta will have preview and show.

MyDear Writer ‏ @MyDearWriter

JoAnn C. Bañaga ‏ @JoAnnBanaga

Archies, TV5 is going to come out w/ a formal announcement on DA’s EMHEP guest appearance. In the meantime, reserve May 13 @ 8:30pm. Ciao!

JoAnn C. Bañaga ‏ @JoAnnBanaga
    @anagfeleo Don’t we all? on my way to a meeting yesterday at Alphaland when I chanced upon this good looking young man. http://pic.twitter.com/j2DOIpOR

JoAnnBanaga JoAnn C. Bañaga 7h
    @Virtueisin @anagfeleo — oh and i even went closer to get a tighter shot.- . http://pic.twitter.com/u4gXemgc

Love this conversation about David and his eyes lol

JoAnn C. Bañaga ‏ @JoAnnBanaga
    @anagfeleo @Virtueisin – he haunts U. U go to the mall, he’s there. U ride ur car U hear his cd, U open ur comp, u see the archies..ayayay

JoAnn C. Bañaga ‏ @JoAnnBanaga
    @dangitdavid @virtueisin @anagfeleo – hahaha – didn’t realize he had green eyes. or is it gray? I’m color blind. LOL

JoAnn C. Bañaga ‏ @JoAnnBanaga
    @Nellie1983 @dangitdavid @virtueisin @anagfeleo — or like the RAINBOW color? like his song. (hopefully not Red)

V Valiant :)

WOW! That is close!

V Va Va Va Voom!!

I love all the fangirling from these women. They really have it bad. It all sounds so familiar. ♥

W – Wakening

102. emmegirl14 said

Fandaforeverti48, thanks for that Jingle Ball You Can. Remember how blown away we all were after that concert, lol!!!

Annmargaret – any relation, lol?

“I hope come August 7th BEGIN will be ubiquitous!” ….meee tooooo!

Isn’t that title thought provoking.

103. xaris2014 said

Okay Angelica and Poof and anyone else out there who has been injured or ailing–you folks need to take care of yourselves. We are depending on amazing articles and witty comments to get us through the next 23 months! Best wishes!

V Voracious

104. xaris2014 said

Ha-I guess I didn’t refresh my page in a timely manner, not did I? How about…

X Xtraordinary

105. emmegirl14 said

Y yippeee, BEGIN.

(this is weirdly addicting)

From #99

JoAnn C. Bañaga ‏ @JoAnnBanaga

Ah yes. All too familiar, Betsy. They are in his power now. Muwahahahahahaa!!!

Z Zero resistance

Z – Zippity do da, Zippity aaaayy … my oh my what a wonderful day …

David’s attitude, every day. :)

Aww Angelica, I didn’t see yours. I should have saved mine for the next round. Z is a hard one.

109. poof said

Hi everyone
    I am typing this with my own little finger :) I’m appreciatin’ all your kind thoughts…. yes, it is amazing what you do with two functioning elbows. I had a lovely day sitting around enjoying the sun and new blossoms and leaves. I couldn’t even pull a weed,,, and that’s a first. I will have to STOP almost everything, so I might as well stop and smell the flowers.

A appreciation

110. emmegirl14 said

(poof) A – A Good Place

111. annmargaret said

Emmegirl14 ~ any relation? to David Archuleta? In my dreams! lol
    Thought provoking indeed! I am so excited to hear all this new music. Can’t wait.

Poof, enjoy this down time. You can always read COS again! (I’m on my 4th time. He is so wise for such a young person.)

B – Barriers (still love that one!)

112. emmegirl14 said

Annmargaret, – no, to Ann Margret (was just joking, lol!)

99 avi anyone?

C chapstick

113. Betty said

Wow! The new album BEGIN will be out in August! I thought it would be later in the fall. I’m not complaining. Just wonder if they are going to run out of “treasures” for us before 2 years is over. We are kept busier than I thought we would be…

C-cats! With so many cats down there, David probably doesn’t get any sleep….Shhhhhhhh cats!

Sorry to hear about your accident, Poof! That little one finger typing turned out pretty good….anything for David! haha

D Dimples

Betty, are there lots of cats in Chile?

D-David does not do donuts

E – Everything and More
    This is still one of my favorite videos of this song. Ok, it IS my favorite video of this song.

anyone writing these down? haha! I have to keep scrolling back up to see if we have used a word already, and I have scrollaphobia!
    This is fun Bebe:))
    aww Poof, you have the best attitude. how did they “cast” you? like that..bent or straight like this? I I.
    you must be sore all over from that fall. Hope you are sleeping ok.

anxious to see David on the Extreme Makeover show in a few days♥ and love the ODD going on
    Angelica, you crack me up”They are in his power now. Muwahahahahahaa!!!”
    There is no escaping the power of the Archuleta!

D- Don’t Let Gooooo!♫♪

ok, I am behind, how about
    F- Forevermore

Glad you’re liking this!

credit pattycake

F Falling Stars

Sky #117

“There is no escaping the power of the Archuleta!”

They can run, oh yes, but they can’t hide. evil laugh Pictures, Images and Photos

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

G Give up

121. emmegirl14 said

Betsy, Ponds Teen Concert, somewhere in my top 5.

H Heaven

122. annmargaret said

Emmegirl~ nope, no relation. I used to be annie318 around these parts but wordpress decided that just wouldn’t do. So, now I am annmargaret.

G ~ GENEROUS

123. kaycee said

H–healing

124. kaycee said

Ooops! I think I should be on I…INSANELY talented, INSANELY kind, and INSANELY good-looking!

♫♪Nothing brings me dowwwn♫,when you’re arounnnd♪♫it’s like zero gravity!♥♫♪
    J-Jump!

We will know the meaning of BEGIN. in due time!

chirpyRHODA247 ‏ @ariesWL247
    @kariontour great that we’re looking forward for @DavidArchie’s new album in August, can i ask why it’s titled BEGIN?ty

Kari Sellards ‏ @kariontour
    @ariesWL247 in due time. That sounds strange to say. :) closer to the release I will.

Extreme Makeover on David’s OS!

Extreme Makeover Home Edition Philippines

Posted by editor in Fans, Press & Misc. | 2 comments
    Extreme Makeover Home Edition Philippines

May 9, 2012

Extreme Makeover Home Edition Philippines is a TV5 reality show that grants home renovations to deserving Filipino families all over the country with a concept of giving “New House and New Life”.

One of the recipients is Carmita Zulueta-Beleno, a 35-year-old mother. Carmita comes from two generations of breast cancer survivors. Her family was also a victim of the killer flood “Ondoy” that caused the death of thousands of people in her Marikina area. Carmita has an 8-year-old daughter named Andi. Andi, like any typical little girl loves playing Princess, Barbie, Cartoon Network, playing chef and gardening but above all – She’s a David Archuleta fan. The little girl even set “Something ‘Bout Love” as her alarm clock tune.

One day, Andi had her dream of meeting David Archuleta come true. Watch Alejandra “Andi” Beleno’s meet-and-greet with David at Extreme Makeover Home Edition Philippines, on May 13, 2012, Sunday at 8:30pm local time.

For more information on Extreme Makeover Home Edition Philippines, visit its official website. http://www.tv5.com.ph/extrememakeover/

K knock knock…lol

Don’t miss the Trending Party on Twitter for David Archuleta Day beginning tomorrow, Wednesday, 9am East Coast U.S. time. (That’s tonight 9pm Philippine time)