“Nandito Ako” trailer – What Are Your Favorite Parts? ~ David Archuleta

Posted by bebereader on Friday, February 10, 2012

picture credit: Carlo Valenzona

Since the trailer for “Nandito Ako” was released several days ago I’ve watched it more times that I care to admit. I’m mesmerized by the fast pace, the Tagalog language, the intriguing storyline and mostly by seeing David in his first serious acting role. Staff Writer Betsy, casually asked me what my favorite part of the trailer was. It wasn’t a difficult question but it’s hard to choose  just one so I came up with a few.

1.  The restaurant scene. Josh and Holly are sitting at a table and Josh tells Holly that she can speak in Filipino if she wants. Holly then asks Josh if he understands it. Josh makes a cute sound like “oh uh”. Holly, with a big smile, tells Josh that he is amazing.

2.  Josh sings “Nandito Ako” outdoors with a few of the members of the cast around him.  I can’t get this melodious song out of my head.

3. “You get out of my house! You get out of my house!”, Holly’s mother screams at Josh, who retorts “Let me explain!”

I could go on and on but now it’s your turn. :)

Thanks Betsy, for the inspiration. :)

credit TV5Philippines

collage by djafan

181 Responses to ““Nandito Ako” trailer – What Are Your Favorite Parts? ~ David Archuleta”

Here we go…

Uploaded by theofficialarchuleta on Feb 10, 2012

Check out some of the things I did on my trip to Singapore

I love his respect for animals and his concern for their well being. I think that I can see that in his face when he is speaking..His future may very well include looking out for them is my guess…

Bebe…love the lead picture and the collage has so much to check out. I think that everyone was taken by “the boy on the bus”…and so many more of course.

4. Vee grinning right now :) :) said

Check out this video on YouTube:

VANGIE Part 7 (NEW!)- “PERSONAL SCHEDULING”

Vangie is the Pinoy (Pilipino) version of SIRI for smart phones
    Sent from my iPhone

5. Vee grinning right now :) :) said

More music from David

Excerpts :
    “This is a project that came about quite suddenly. It wasn’t really planned out, but while I was here filming Nandito Ako, it just came about and came into work and we just figured it would be a great gift for the Filipinos fans to go alongside everything that has been going on.”

“Since I’ll be leaving for a couple of years, it just seems like something really fun and special to give, he added. “And the songs, I think, not just Filipinos would enjoy but fans elsewhere would really like because the songs tend to be really heartfelt, emotional, and you can really sing them, and so I think my other fans would really enjoy listening to them as well.”

There is a video of the interview on the website.

Tweets from David
    . David Archuleta @DavidArchie Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

David Archuleta @DavidArchie Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
    And for fans everywhere else, don’t worry there’s something for you coming too! Already working on the other projects!

David Archuleta @DavidArchie Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    @bilaarchie OPM is Original Pilipino Music. They’re in English though so I still think everyone will like them haha. We’re finishing fast!

He ate chicken rice! And prawn noodles! yummy! I wonder if he tried fish head curry.

On a boat to see the merlion; visiting the Night Safari. OMG I live in Singapore but I have yet to do that. LOLOL.

Singapore looks more beautiful with David in the picture.

Vee..#4…that is absolutely priceless! Thank you! Looks like another power packed day of videos…gotta hit replay..

Wake up everyone Vee has a special surprise or two…In the advertisement, he is an ‘absolute pro’!

Bebe I will have to think some about what my favorite scene is in the trailer.I will come back an comment. It is so full of treats!

Djafan you made the perfect collage of the trailer. Great job!

I want to get the “breaking news” posted before I forget.

David tweeted mentioned something called OPM. I had not heard this before, so I went to his timeline.

@DavidArchie It’s true, as a side project while in the Philippines, I’m recording an OPM album. Already almost done recording it actually haha.

@MyDearWriter OPM means Original Pilipino Music. Lyrics & music by a Filipino artist. It could be English, Filipino (Tagalog) or other local dialects.♥

*********************************

David did a phone commercial while in Asia. “Vangie” is the Pinoy equivalent of iPhone’s virtual assistant “Siri”.

Vee posted the video in #4 haha while I was putting this post together.

He is a busy guy!

**********************************

@mykapalaran Catch the #NanditoAko music video during #Valiente pilot episode on Monday, February 13 on TV5.

This is TV5′s live feed link

They also have a Facebook link where they showed his presscon.

Be sure to bookmark/favorite these links. If anything changes, I will post the proper link as soon as I can.

***********************************

I put some mp3′s of David’s recent interviews in the Candy Jar. Fold name is Interviews ;)

They are kinda smexy voice, oops I meant morning voice!

Back later if we have any more news. I wanted to get this posted before my day started.

I put his vblog in moviemaker to slow him down for a scream cap of jumping jacks. He is just too fast!!

Abrra who is fighting the urge to make a jumping jack MGR

/giggles

11. FG said

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am jhdfjbn4k5846578jefnjkdvnb4357839byf!! and a bit of

*______________* 0 .o
    ^^^
    I cannot pick a fave part. Not right now, I blame Vangie.

12. xaris said

#10 Abrra–LOL!!! I KNEW it! I always wanted a fairy godmother!

Xaris

She who must be obeyed!

Oh Bebe! I love picking out favorite parts of David things. A reason for scrutinizing a David event. There are just so many favorite things.

My favorite part of the trailer is seeing David throw a punch. That is hilarious to me. My other favorite part is him singing Nandito Ako, ambrosia to the ears and heart. My other favorite part is where he decides to put on the bunny suit. And the hoodie on the bus. Oh what the heck, my most favorite parts are whenever David appears on the screen

15. KH said

my faves are also the restaurant scene (i always love david’s smiles and eula is also luminous.) i also love the punch scene, mostly because that’s DAVID! Throwing a convincing punch? WHAT?! And I love the bus scene because jasmine looks at David like most of us would, as if she can’t believe he’s real but she’s glad he is.

16. Connie said

I also love the two-armed hugs..especially with Jasmine – the happy rocking kind of hug (pure Joy)…and “I miss you mom”

17. angelofdja said

My heart just melts with the ‘look” Jasmine gives David as he rests on the bus. Makes me want to give her a hug and tell her I understand. Completely.

This scene plays near the half way mark on the trailer. It shows one of his best acting performances. It’s so subtle. I see in David’s eyes a realization that he has been betrayed in the worst way. His eyes are red from crying and he searches Holly’s face for answers, as if to say “How could this happen? ”

19. Skydancer1x said

ooh Bebe! what fun:))
    I think David throwing a punch is my favorite part. He does a great job on that scene, and its seeing him do something as an actor he would never do as David (at least I don’t think so? ha!)
    ……..the restaurant scene where we see a smiling David and am wondering where the conversation will take us.
    and your # 3
    and last, but not least, the romantic scenes, where we get to see “the look” I may not survive those.or the 2 armed hugs.

David sure has been so busy. I do believe he fills every waking moment, of every day doing something productive.♥

Vangie……….*brilliant*

20. Heidijoy said

Wow!! So much wonderful news every morning!! My favorite parts are when David is singing!!
    Some pleasant surprises: David swinging that punch and the two arm hugs.
    Love David’s eye contact and tenderness. Love seeing his growth from the acting workshop to the finished project!
    David has grown in leaps and bounds with much more comfort with intimacy, interview, passion in his singing and Living life to the fullest.
    Now he meets an American actress Lucy Hale at a private party. They make a cute couple too!!! Woo Hoo! Soak it all in David and thanks for letting us live vicarously through you.

……..and added good feeling. Some of us Golden Archies found out that Primary Children’s Hospital was needing Valentine supplies and contributed in David’s name. Was able to get the message to David through Kari and got a cute response. All in the midst of these exciting times for him. He is a Gentle Giant of the Highest Order.

“I Get Chills Just Thinking About It!

And now news of New Music, a commercial etc etc. Woo! Hoo!

21. ram said

Sky- I also like the punching scene. Actually I especially like all his physical action scenes. I would not be surprised to see David as an action hero type in future projects.

22. bluesky said

I. LOVE. THE. COMMERCIAL!!!

I think I have watched this 19 times already. That would put a smile on my face just about any time of the day… but what a way to start your morning!!

When DA begins doing commercials: he has arrived — the exposure is exponential. And to top it off.. it is SO entertaining. I’ll bet MJ’s and DisneyDreaming pick this up. ^_^

(I would hate to see him in a dull, boring, off-putting commercial. This is perfect!)

23. bluesky said

Not to mention the soul melting NA phrase at the end. Every commercial should end with DA’s voice singing a phrase.

(Can you imagine how wonderful it would be to be serenaded with something like this instead of: “Other than possibly loosing both your feet, having your head turn purple, your eyes fall out and your face being scrunched into an unrecognizable mass… ((which side effects are possibly contagious)), this is a great product..” — Yeah, I could go with that! ^_^)

24. bluesky said

Erm… sorry! I just remembered that ‘serial listening’ to DA’s voice comes complete with it’s OWN set of side-effects.

*sigh*

Oh, well. *_*

Besides, as heart medication? This rocks.

(okay… I am through spamming… sorry. Betsy will understand.)

25. Bebereader said

Bluesky, Spam away! (Abs isn’t here now. tee hee)

Glad everyone’s having so much fun choosing your favorite scenes!

On DavidArchuleta VN, I found an English translation of the Vangie commercial:

“Vangie: Then we’ll go back to the hotel. You have a taping at 11. Don’t forget to bring your black jacket with silver stripes. But you can also bring the beige one. You look good in that. 2:00, you have a mall show, interviews and
    singing. Choose a nice song, ok? Not a lame one. You need to be outgoing. Then in the evening, you have recordings. Your performance needs to be boom! pak! to the next level! Understand?

David: Vangie, I don’t understand a word you’re saying.

Vangie: Oh, right, you speak English. Sorry. — switching to english-ing mode.

David: Thanks, Vangie. You’re a doll…

Vangie: No, I’m a phone. Wow, you’re kidding me there brother. Give me a smile. Anyway, here’s your schedule for today.

* It’s funnier in tagalog because Vangie makes use of slang and taglish (mix of english & tagalog)”

26. bluebar said

David is in on this! :)

27. Skydancer1x said

so, there seems to be rumors, floating about , that David is extending his stay in the Philippines? wonder if that is true?
    Wouldn’t blame him. He seems to be able to get a lot done there,recording new songs for the fans ,and he is already there..no time lost.

28. loulou said

I think David can do anything he puts his mind to ! He is going to go far in the business ! It seems like he just has a natural talent for every thing he does and i will miss him when he is gone on his mission !! God bless you David !!

29. PattiNC said

Hmmmm..favorite part..love his smile when he looks at the bunny suit and gets an idea”…lol
    Just read that Joy Williams is pregnant,!! Congrats to her and Nate!

30. Heidijoy said

#26 I’ve heard that too!! Sky! He has the concert the 11th and a signing scheduled for the 13th. I’ve also heard rumors of longer but nothing official yet.
    I think in some ways, since he is on a roll with recording and wants to record more it does make sense.

31. emmegirl said

Drive by – so David’s love interest in the Phillipine’s is Vangie! Who would have thought they would ever hear those words from him, “you’re a doll”….. made me smile.

Gotta go watch the trailer couple dozen more times to pick my fav moments. :)

He is on a serious roll. When does he sleep.

(does that mean he will be doing the recording he was talking about over there instead of in the states or is this in addition to the recording he was talking about?)

I cannot stop singing or humming Nandiiiiito♫♪ Akoooooo!♪♫ everywhere I go, no matter where I am, there it is playing over and over again in my head! It’s Betsy’s fault, no I take that back Betsy…., it is Davids fault! Somebody help meeeeeeeee!

33. krbdavid1 said

So some of my favorite parts of the trailor were the bunny suit and the I Love You part. I’m a sucker for romance, lol.

34. Bebereader said

Sky, Here’s some help…another song to replace NA in your head. LOL

Crazy

Angels

credit dramaqueenanne

35. Bebereader said

Unlisted Interview about OPM album

credit JR

36. Haven’t had a chance to browse today…too much going on! My favorite part is seeing David cup the faces of his leading ladies & gaze into their eyes~I’m a hopeless romantic..also love to hear him say “it’s like you’re heaven sent” GAH..nobody EVER said that to me! lol ~but I’m not sure which lucky girl he is expressing that to. Does anyone else know?

This video is perfect for this post!

Sweet mash up of Josh and Anya

ohnopurple

38. Bebereader said

David went to a party for American singer, Lucy Hale

Ben Chan David Archuleta

Hollywood night @BCbench @lucyyhale @DavidArchie http://pic.twitter.com/ZvqHvkmm

Ben Chan @BCbench
    @lucyyhale @DavidArchie pic.twitter.com/nhF8nVuA

Ben Chan @BCbench
    @DavidArchie @isabelledaza @iloveGEORGINA pic.twitter.com/herxksRH

Lucy Hale tweeted this about David: Lucy Hale @lucyyhale
    Ok so I met one of the most adorable people ever w/ the most incredible voice @davidarchie seriously…what a talent.

I surfed twitter and found some pictures taken at a dinner party for the cast of Nandito Ako. Sorry for not knowing all the people in the pictures. I grabbed them from Archuleta Spain’s facebook page. Many were not identified nor was the source. I wanted to share them :)

@mondgutierrez
    “Ben Chan @BCbench throws the best dinner parties”

The girl beside David is Lucy Hale

Ben Chan, Lucy Hale and David Archuleta

David Archuleta and Lucy Hale from “Pretty Little Liars

With some cast mates.

David Archuleta and Giselle Tongi

David Archuleta, Giselle Tongi and Gelli de Belen

(All pictures belong to their owners)

OK ready for some cute overload?? Our friend embe86 wrote an article last summer for The Voice about being a new mommy. She has sent some pictures of her sweet baby girl Neela!

“My daughter’s name is Neela Jasmin Juulia (Juulia is my middle name) – we call her Neela. She’s 6 months old now.”

41. Sunny said

Bebereader: For me it’s hard to say which parts from the Nandito Ako trailer are my favorite. Love them all! The picture you posted of David in between those 2 tall girls cracks me up! He looks so small and young. When he is with Eula or Jasmine he looks a lot taller and more mature. Can’t wait for Nandito Ako to come out and hoping like heck we can see it somehow!

42. PattiNC said

That is one ADORABLE baby!!!
    Love the pics of David and Lucy Hale…my kids watch her show Pretty Little Liars and my daughter was an extra in her move Cinderella Story that was filmed here last year!

43. Heidijoy said

David looks great with Lucy Hale too!! Same age. They both glow. She tweeted how adorable he is and what a great talent he is! David is Living Life Like It’s Golden. woo Hoo!

Concert tonight for David. I guess it will be early morning tommorrow for us. Outdoor I hear!

44. stenocruiser said

#37 — Abrra — wish they had used Theo’s version of Collide but that is the original artist, Howie Day. Nice video though.
    Goodness, we have so much wonderful and fun David stuff coming at us from Singapore and Manila. Almost impossible to keep up with all of it — such a nice problem to have!

Steno

Oops! It sure fooled me. I will edit my comment.

My favorite part(s) are David’s singing, acting, when he crawls out from under the bed, the bus scene, the fight on the beach, the concert, the flowery swing and the 2 armed hugs!! Oh, and those eye to eye looks! Guess that was pretty well the whole trailer, so I know I will really love the whole thing!♥ Praying that we get to see it..and in English!!

47. emmegirl said

SB, absolute pro is right! Two lousy sentences….but they sound so good!

48. emmegirl said

And Neela is a doll, look at those beautiful blue eyes!

Everyone!

Go to Snowangelz and take the poll please?

David Archuleta’s upcoming OPM CD: Will you buy it?

50. Bebereader said

A scene from the miniseries.
    Hmmm. Wonder what’s going on here.

Thanks, SandyBeaches, for the find!

51. Bebereader said

Embe,

Neela is adorable! What a cutie with her blue eyes and heart-shaped lips. Congratulations on your bundle of joy!

52. emmegirl said

bebe, good question – that smile.

53. Heidijoy said

Congrats Embe. What a bundle of Joy. Hope all is going well. Stop by and comment from time to time.

54. bluesky said

Was this the one your were wanting, Betsy? Or was it another?

Just saw this, so I am sharing..

39. awww Neela is such a cutie pie! Congratulations, Embe♥

34. Bebe. lol nothing seems to work. I give up! Its like Contigo all over again for me.

Lucy Hale sure is a pretty young woman. Notice Davids body language(the folded arms) when hes talking to her. He is so funny. Never know how he is going to act/react… but he’s looking right at her, and smiling.lucky her!

42, heidijoy~ “Much better than with the two really tall Miss Universe gals!! He is such a good sport though drinking his juice and squishing between them.”
    haha man, they are really tall, and they ARE squishing him! Its a David sandwich! He is such a magnet for the ladies..big,small short, tall.He is just adored by all ♥

Bluesky, YES!! Thanks so much. This was the performance! The other video of the same thing was taken down and is still down.
    <3333333333333333333333333333333333333
    So seemingly effortless, so beautiful. This song will do me in. In a good way.
    It's funny, I haven't watched any videos of it for 2 days, or listened to the mp3, but It's still been playing nonstop in my head.

57. Bebereader said

Steno#43 I agree. Hard to keep up but such a nice problem to have. :)

Jans#45 That pretty much covers the whole trailer but you’re right, it’s all good. :)

Bluesky#53 Thank you! Still stuck in the NA vortex and there’s no chance of getting out any time soon.

He’s so calculating isn’t he? He starts the song off slowly and gently….then whams us with the “Whooooah” towards the end. That gray pinstripe looks gorgeous on him along with those black laced up boots. And then he seals the deal with that killer smile at the end….what more can I say?.

Sky#54 I think I’m deeper into NA than I was con Contigo pero es possible.

The next event, the Pyropalooza starts at 7pm PHT. That’s 8am EST and a little over four hours from now.

Embe, what a darling girl she is! <33
    Hope you are well. And getting some kind of rest by now. :)

59. poof said

The “punch” is indeed awesome,, but the headless bunny makes me laugh everytime; that look on his face. I just guess,, every bunny loves some bunny sometime! oooooo sorry, that was bad,,,,, and they call it bunny love,,,,,,, please,,,, some bunny stop me! I “hop” everybunny has a great weekend!

60. Gayle122890 said

David sure is living his life to the fullest. I’m happy for him. I hope he’s able to find a few minutes each day to write it in his journal. It’ll sure make for another great memoir and surely fond memories for him. That jumping jack clip although at first made me smile, it also reminded me of the comment by someone that worked with him (on NA?) How he, when tired, sings to himself or jogs to wake himself up. Was he waking himself up by doing jumping jacks? I worry about him that way. :)

Nandito Ako is in my head too. Even though I haven’t been able to download it from Abrra’s candy jar. Abrra, my computer keeps giving me this message when I try to put in my ipod: “0×80070052 error. The directory or file cannot be created” This happens with some of the songs I try to transfer from the media player into my device too. I was able to get most of the TOSOD songs transferred except Notice Me, Love Don’t Hate and Everything an More. It’s pretty frustrating. Should I delete and reload the CD into the puter again? Thank you in advance for any advice :)

Favorite part of the trailer? Hmm…The bus scene? The fight? The face(s) in his hands? My daughter felt really sad for Josh crying in the cemetery. I can’t wait to watch the whole thing! I am so loving all of this.

I have a thought or two re the interviews, but as always (mad face), I don’t have much time! Good night!

Gayle

I put the error message in Google search. It seems to be a common issue relating to external devices with respect to UBS connection.

Short answer is to put what you want to transfer into a new folder and not try to drag them directly from mediaplayer ( I wouldn’t even consider doing it this way). You can create a new folder on your desktop and name it whatever you like and when you download the mp3′s, have them go there. Then when you want to copy them to a CD or a device, pick up the files from your new folder.

When I make mp3′s I send them directly to my desktop. Then I drag them to my iTunes library. When I have all my copies in itunes, I put the mp3′s into Music in an appropriate folder.

If none of this changes your situation, I suggest asking a more tech savvy person( high school kids know this stuff) to search Google with the error message. I bet they can figure it out.

*******************************************

@margO_16 The stage. #Pyropalooza

USTREAM IS LIVE NOW!! 7Am EST

The cell service is not too good. Patience is a virtue.

@lorms tweeted a link for UStream of David’s appearance at Pyropalooza. I also saw that he is going on stage last.

You probably will see a black screen until David is on stage. She is trying to save her phone battery.

Use Google Chrome browser if you have problems with seeing the video.

*****************************************

TONS of pictures of fans getting their CD signed last weekend in Singapore.

62. PattiNC said

Hmmmmm…..LEIarchangel malones @leijazel Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    RT @allan_d Ben Chan just told me that @DavidArchie is now part of the @benchtm family! He will be launched as a celeb endorser next week!!

MyDear Writer @MyDearWriter
    I want to see awesome billboards. ☺

AWESOME!

David and Vangie!

It’s a collage of .gif’s. Click the link to go there.

Check out her archive page. Some nice pictures and .gif’s

YAY!

64. PattiNC said

He sang NA first and UStream went blank in middle of song!! Still out! 2nd song was Wherever You Are, then SBL…wish it would come back on!! :(

The UStream went dark midway through his first song. JR has video of all 3 songs accordig to @lorms :)

He sang Nandito Ako, Wherever You Are, and Something “Bout Love

David on stage!

@showbizjeff

@urieldavid DAVID WITH JEFF FERNANDO (TV5 Mediaman) :)

@gretchenfullido interviewed @DavidArchie @ the PyroPalooza @ MOA earlier for #TVPatrol Always fun talking to him! :)

Was having a good time in TJ’s Resto when suddenly David Archuleta appeared hahaha. Cutie. @alyanaasistio04

66. Blueberry Mush (Ice) said

Thank you to all those who are the eyes, ears, and voices for allowing us to share in this amazing journey with David!

Bebe! Oh, so many great scenes but like Abrra, totally drawn to when he delivers that intense emotion filled stare as in 4:04, 5:29 & 5:41… such dramatic expression is one that I don’t believe I’ve ever seen him show in public before and creates such an intense reaction for me … seriously believable and so gut wrenching! Do we know if we’ll be able to see it on TV5 livestream & if so, how & what time? I believe in preparing way in advance, lol!

Dja! Beautiful job on your collage … couldn’t have been easy to narrow down as so many memorable screencaps to capture!

Fenfen! So glad you got to see David … hope your heart is filled with wonderful memories of that experience!

Vee; #4 … Love that Vangie commercial … though it sounds like she’s on a bit of a caffeine high, hehe!

Bluesky; #24 … “I think I will take “Floating on air, unexplainable happiness, small smile on face, and mild incoherence (yeah… I AM going with “mild”, this is after all MY commercial) are eminently preferable. Whose with me?” I’m definitely with ya all the wayyyyy! ;)

Emmegirl; #31 … “He is on a serious roll. When does he sleep?” Despite the intense pace, it’s amazing how he does it all … praying that he’s getting enough rest and private time to recoup. Sleep deprivation would turn me into something that would have fairy godmother banning me for good, lol.

Sky; #32 … “I cannot stop singing or humming Nandiiiiito♫♪ Akoooo! …” Ditto! Even got the hand gestures and knee thrusts down too… though sure hope no one catches me doing that, haha!

Abrra; #39 … Oh, Embe! Neela is so precious … just look at that smile!

PattiNC; #41 … That’s cool that your daughter got to be in a movie!

Abrra; #63 … Well, who needs caffeine when you can have a dose of jumping jack David, haha! Thanks Abs for the early morning pick-me-up! :)

MyDearDavid! You are truly Mr. Incredible! A lifetime of heartfelt thank you’s seems not enough to let you know much we appreciate all that you have done and are doing for us!!!!!!

I overslept! Too bad about the Ustream but can’t wait for videos to show up:) David looks very nice in red white and blue♥
    Thanks Abrra for the pics.
    can’t wait to hear Wherever You Are
    whoa! jumping jacks ftw! haha that is more in line with the pace he has been keeping ,since he arrived in Manilla!
    ok, gonna check out David and Vangie now.

59.poof, LOL! you are so bunny! hahaha

68. poof said

Oh Skydancer,, that was so bunny! I clearly think the bunny is best,,, but, David would want everybunny to “suit” themselves,,,,,, I need to go,,, away,,,,,,.

69. poof said

Don’t you want somebunny to Love, Don’t you need somebunny to Love,,,,,,, Oh oh, I hear my mother calling me!

She who must be obeyed! /giggles

70. PattiNC said

Astroplus Is David Archuleta your Valentine? ♥ Don’t miss this opportunity to get close to David before he finally leaves for his mission commitment!

Get his upcoming album to released in March as early as February 13th! Yes, you read that right! Pre-order his newest album “Feels Like Home” at the venue (ONLY FROM ASTROPLUS!) and have your album inlays/booklets signed by David himself on February 13, 2012 (Monday) at SM Megamall! See you there!ALBUM PRICE: PHP430

PLEASE READ: You will be given album inlays as you pay for your albums. Make sure to keep both of your inlays and receipts to be able to claim your physical albums in March 2012!

PattiNC

Can you post a link to that info please? Thx!

I love the album title. ♥

73. emmegirl said

bebe, ” I think I’m deeper into NA than I was con Contigo pero es possible.”…..yeeeesssss. Don’t know about Betsy though….I think she’s on the fence.

The arrangements by Jay Durias for David’s versions of Nandito Ako and Wherever You Are are so incredibly beautiful and just perfect for David’s voice and style.

poof, lol!

PattiNC, wow, great news if it’s true. It’s about time!

Woooooooooooot – March album! The title IS perfect Betsy.

Gayle, I found myself awake at 4:00 this morning thinking the same thing. He is living his life to the fullest. He packs in every single thing that he can, takes on and conquers challenge after challenge – all with grace and style and class.

74. PattiNC said

71 abrra. Sorry got it from FOD comments…shouldn’t have posted it until was confirmed. You can remove it if you want. Just got so excited :)

this song is gonna kill me

PattiNC
    I will leave for now. The story is true enough, it just nice to have the link to look at the source.

Yes emme, I am so on the fence about it. ;)
    Just pack me off to crazytown now.

eeeek! 2 , 2 Nandito’s.!!! I surrender, I can’t fight it anymore. stick me with the proverbial fork ,I’m done.(but happy):))

Good Morning!!!!

Bebe, My favorite is ….. all of it hahahahaha I soon as I spazz during one scene I’m on to spazzing about another.

Sorry I’ve been MIA. Work has me burning the midnight oil and have to work today toooooo arrrghhasokho.

80. Bebereader said

Nandito Ako

Wherever You Are

Something ‘Bout Love

credit Superbuknoy

Wherever You Are

credit etiamexspecto

81. emmegirl said

Wherever You Are……….I’m gone.

Little Neela is so precious! She’s a keeper!♥

NA Fantastic…again..eyes seems to be more sparkling…was there some tearing there? Can’t really tell with the shaky video.

Love his red, white and blue!♥ Ooh La La!!! Love the nautical look and it’s exactly what I’d buy for myself!!

SBL They are all having a ball singing with David! That’s the name of the game, isn’t it? Having fun!!!♥

Wherever You Are…Love it♥ Another beauty…but hope to hear a clearer version some day.

83. xaris said

Well, I hope whatever/whoever possessed David during that rendition of WYA makes nice so he let’s it stay for awhile–that was a barn-burner of a performance! In fact, I think WYA just booted out Gesu Bambino from the top spot on my favorites list. I love it when he teams up with a fine musician like Jay Durias. So we will get a whole CD of heartfelt, emotional love songs like this? For me, OPM will be an acronym for opium. I’ll have to listen to the CD multiple times a day to get my fix-LOL! Bury me now-HAHAHAHA!

Back to the WYA vortex!

84. pattiNC said

Wherever You Are+David+Jay on keyboard=♥

I put this in the Candy Jar. I will change it out when a better audio comes along.

David Archuleta Wherever You Are (decent audio) Pyropalooza 2012.mp3

86. lani said

Thanks Abrra for the mp3 … love WYA…another “most played” in my Quick List

Your Candy Jar is a mannah from heaven, don’t know how i’ll do without it. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

87. Gayle122890 said

A quick thank you, Abrra!

Wow…more from the Energizer Bunny! I LOVE THAT WYA!

Happy to see Jay Durias still with him. :)

83. Xaris!
    “For me, OPM will be an acronym for opium. I’ll have to listen to the CD multiple times a day to get my fix-LOL! Bury me now-HAHAHAHA!”
    ROFL!!!
    HA! I am laughing now, but seriously… David ,do you even know what you are doing to us!?
    I was not prepared for this…got me slobbering all over myself..they don’t even make a bib big enough for these songs David, I am going to have to go from a towel to a sheet if you keep being more and more amazing everyday.

I cannot even believe how incredible…it’s crazy! I don’t think I took a breath the whole time he was singing! and that “run” is so amazing. David needs to release this as a single…like yesterday! oh how I wish he would. its such a beautiful song and that voice of his just soars.GAHHHHH!

Wow, so many goodies!!! :D

Bebeeee!!
    My favorite parts? David throwing a punch, him touching their cheeks (So Sweet) and the singing!! It’s The Voice! *Sighs*

And Yayyy on the commercial!! Go David!! I think he did an EXCELLENT job, BTW. (Thanks Vee!) And the translation is seriously funny! Hahaha

And MORE new music!! And the vid from the OS. :)

132. Sky … haha Yup, stuck in my head too. ♥

39. Awww Congratulations, Embe! Neela is so absolutely adorable!

59. Poof … LOLOL

Wherever You Are, “Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeahhh” … Whewwww … Wow, takes my breath away! ♥♥♥

I think Nandito Ako and Wherever You Are are going to be fighting over which one will be stuck in my head now. LOL Gahhh .. they are both so gorgeous.

David, Thank you. I don’t know how you keep upping your game, but you do. Please keep singing forever. ♥

90. Vee grinning right now :) :) said

Check out this video on YouTube:

Wherever you are ( see the sea of People ) , Pyropalooza

Thanks to Superduperbuknoy

Sent from my iPhone

91. Vee grinning right now :) :) said

Sorry bebe

I posted the same video of wherever you are .

Vee :)

93. stenocruiser said

Oh my, Whitney Houston has passed. God rest her soul.

94. angelofdja said

Oh my! World news just broke through regular programming to say that Whitney Houston is dead. Terrible. Such a wonderful voice she had. RIP Whitney.

Ascphil was at Pyro show! She took some close up video

ascphil

R I P Whitney

96. Bebereader said

Thanks to Ascphil, for her lovely close-up video of both “Nandito Ako” and “Wherever You Are”.

Ascphil wrote a beautiful description on youtube that I wanted to share with all.

“David Archuleta performed these songs back-to-back with Jay Durias on keyboards at the Mall of Asia c/o Close Up’s Pyropalooza event in conjunction with the 3rd Pyromusical Competition on February 11, 2012. They were the show’s finale and much-awaited highlight of the evening, drawing the loudest cheers and applause from the audience.

David’s rendition of Nandito Ako keeps getting better and reveals an immensely maturing artist after only three hectic weeks of shooting a miniseries. I was especially moved by his extra soulful rendition of Wherever You Are since it was the first time I witnessed him perform this live. His run’s… oh my poor heart! So, so, so beautiful and goosebump-inducing! Jay Durias’s accompaniment gives the songs so much more emotion. I kept exclaiming OMG… OMG! while recording it. Incredibly INTENSE!!!”

{{{Vee#91}}}

Wherever you are is gorgeous. This song could seriously be a hit here. Anywhere. David’s new love song. The best one yet, in my opinion. ♥

98. Vee grinning right now :) :) said

Where ever you are, thanks to JR4DA
    Up close and personal

Sent from my iPhone

99. Vee grinning right now :) :) said

Nandito Ako , thanks to JR4DA

Sent from my iPhone

100. Vee grinning right now :) :) said

Something bout love , thanks to JR4DA

Sent from my iPhone

101. bluesky said

JR4DA

Thank you so much for sharing your love and time. It is wonderful to be able to hear a see across the waves to you over there. Blessings and joy to you.

bluesky

102. If you want to view the PyroPalooza performance in one seamless vid, here you go -

You are most welcome BLUESKY :)

97.Betsy, I agree with everything you said about WYA. It is absolutely beautiful.
    I wish David would release it as his new single here.This is a song that was tailor made for David’s voice. I am in love with it.that spiraling run in this song oh my gosh best part… brings me to my knees.

Thanks JR for the beautiful videos♥ can’t even tell you how grateful we are for all you have shared.

104. lani said

Here are my son’s (his name is Josh,yeppp, beautiful name,lol) videos from Pyropalooza. Not full screen bec he used his IPAD2 but great view and audio. We were in first front row, David was just a foot away I was trembling lol. That’s me in green shirt with the outstretched hand all throughout. My 15yr old niece beside me was fangirling to the max. She was dying to touch David’s shoe but I told her not to out of respect for David and warned her she just might be carried out of the venue by David’s security if she does that lol.She told me she can’t concentrate on David’s amazing voice because he is just GORGEOUS that up close heheheh. Said she’ll just watch the videos after the concert to concentrate on THE VOICE. She CAN NOT handle both at the same time LOLOL

Thanks Lani! And to your son for filming!

I edited the video of WYA for a better sounding mp3

Wherever You Are ~David Archuleta Live at Pyropalooza 21112.mp3

Just want to thank JR for these and all of the wonderful videos of David’s time in ASia. Your hard work is appreciated. ♥

Lani, thanks so much for sharing those videos. And I can easily imagine that your neice not being to concentrate on anything else. LOL

And thanks also to everyone else who shares and to Abrra and all of the admins and posters for all you’ve given us. I can’t thank you all enough.

David is a treasure & his voice and these videos bring such joy to my days. :D

107. emmegirl said

Lani, saw you in the green shirt :). Thank your son for the videos, great audio! What an incredible feeling being in that sea of people, listening to that voice and watching him on stage. Your niece, bless her heart – we’ve all been there, lol!

Thanks JR for EVERYTHING!

The SBL #80 has an amazing 360 degree view of the sea of people.

You can hear the strain in his voice in SBL. You know he is so happy and excited and pumped from all the events of the last month, but he has to be physically and emotionally exhausted… travel, starring in a mini-series, promos, interviews galore, photo shoots, private parties, shooting ads, performance after performance, recordings… just the experience itself and the emotions that go along with it, and being pulled in a million different directions we’re not even aware of…. not to mention preparations and emotions involved with his leaving…. I honestly do not know how he does it, youth can only take you so far, lol. He is amazing.

108. Heidijoy said

Thanks to Abrra, JR4DA, Asphil, Vee and all for the gift that keeps on giving. Memories to last a lifetime. New album “Forever More” will have 10 songs. Forever More is also a beautiful song JR posted on TheDavidChronicles. JR sent the sheet music through Naree to David during Christmas Tour! Read that on theDavid Chronicles.com

Bless You All!! My cup runneth over. ………and please God take care of our beloved David. Thank You

104. Lani’s video of WYA. Oh my … I have watched 6:31-6:50 so many times this morning. He gets so physically into that part. Something about it is fascinating me and holding me captive.

110. angelofdja said

It’s both amazing and inspiring how David keeps the pace he does. I’m reminded of earlier times in my own life when 90 hour work weeks happened more often than I care to say! I can’t help but find David my motivator. It’s not like I try to keep up with him,(not possible!) It’s just that by his own actions, never boastful, he inspires me to learn more and stay healthy. It could be that I want to be around for as long as he is singing! Any way you look at it, I believe I am getting better just “knowing” this outstanding young man!
    These past few weeks we’ve witnessed a confident, vocal genius at his ever best. He’s pushed himself to accomplish things he and we didn’t think he was ready for. I’m more proud than ever to be on this journey.
    Thank you JR, Abrra, and all those who share videos and David stories. You all make this journey such a pleasure!
    Being able to listen to all these latest goodies on my mp3 makes my life smile! :wink:

111. Heidijoy said

For those that have been wanting an opportunity to write something to David, there is an opportunity to sign a valentine Group card posted on http://fansofdavid.com today. They will deliver it to David for Valentines’ Day.

I think there is also one available for Kari.

112. emmegirl said

MT, love that part too…. we are prisoners, willing prisoners :)

Ok, can Jay Durias and David just travel the world together making beautiful music together?
    He follows David’s voice with his piano and David follows the piano’s voice with his own. They are perfect together. David is not drowned out, it is so good. He softens the keys when David goes tender with his voice. Evidence: (every minute of this, but especially around the 6 minute mark in Lani’s video #104
    Sorry guys, I just got home from work and can’t stop listening to Wherever you Are. Again.

114. lani said

You’re welcome Abrra..

MT, Emmegirl, I’m with you both on that part, I was about to burst and nearing tears during those 20secs

Betsy, Jay Durias is the musical director and keyboardist of the group Southborder. He also composes for the group. He is really good. He composed “Rainbow” which he said is also included in David’s OPM album. Wherever You Are was composed by Vince Alaras and music arranged by Jay Durias. I know the the group disbanded already but their songs were really popular back in 1997 til 2002.

It is confirmed that David’s album is titled “Forever More”. This is another very beautiful song by Side A band and very popular here. The band Side A is really famous even up to now. If all those songs (that peeps are saying on tweeter) are really gonna be on David’s album, that album is MADE. He is working with the most talented musicians here who had or have the top charting hits and songs popular even among the “upper class”.

115. stenocruiser said

Oh my, imagine David singing ‘Forevermore’ — it will be so breathtakingly beautiful. Oh we really have to be able to buy this CD — another treasure.

116. davidstopsmyaging said

Lani, #114—oh my goodnees—what an absolutely beautiful, romantic, gorgeous song Forevermore is. Why has the whole world not heard this—–I think I will start listening to more of the popular music of the Philippines from now on. While following David’s journey I have become familiar with songs and artists I never even known existed. Thank you for sharing this song—-and for opening my little world to new and exciting things. The thought of David singing this song…..yikes, I’m just a tad bit excited…..

117. emmegirl said

Lani, Forevermore is so beautiful – that will be the album title? I like it, something all his fans can connect with. Do you know if all the songs are covers?

Rainbow, I think this song would be great for his “swan song”, so to speak, I love it. Jay’s arrangements are just amazing.

Betsy 113 – back at ya!

Rainbow by South Border

118. lani said

David’s official site confirmed the album’s title “Forevermore”

You can watch some of the Grammy happenings live now at… http://www.grammy.com/live It is going to be a big night in the world of music…

all this wonderful new music coming from David♥ Seems like we have been living in a wonderful dream since David landed in the Phillipines …. ♫♪”don’t look down ’cause this is reeeeeeeal”♪♫♪
    It has been so wonderful and exciting to be able to watch him take this journey into the acting world because of all the tv5 people, and the cast of Nandito Ako, my Dear Writer, all the fans, and fan sites ,who have taken care of all of us so well.And the man himself, keeping us updated, and Kari too♥ so many thanks to everyone, and the wonderful staff here at The Voice too♥ I just don’t want it to end.:)

I forgot to say which were my favorite moments from the trailer:
    Dinner date scene. oo, devastating smile. :)
    I miss you mom ;(
    Lefty punchout. BOOM.
    And I LOVE the scene where he’s outside singing NA, wearing a blue tee.
    Ok, what’s up with the couple sitting at the kitchen table eating like pigs, lol. We haven’t discussed this yet. But I laugh EVERY time.

Lani, Emmi,
    LOL Nice to have company in here! :)

And the vids you both posted, Forevermore & Rainbow, wow, I can’t wait to hear David’s versions! He is going to melt me if he doesn’t stop. (JK David, don’t you dare stop! haha)

Sky
    “I just don’t want it to end.” << Me either. Luckily there is lots more coming for us to enjoy!

For right now, Happy! Happy! :D

Too many to post LOL

Awesome pictures of David performing at Pyropalooza.

I can’t wait to hear David sing Rainbow. It will be glorious.
    Thank you for all the wonderful videos.
    My favourite part of the trailer – the shots of him crying. I wonder if he did that on demand or used glycerine to induce tears.

I’m done with work for the weekend!!! I had a long comment all typed up and the dang computer froze and I lost it!!!!!

So much greatness from the master David Archuleta!!

Lani love your sons videos. You can see David sauntering across the stage owning it. love that strut.

JR, Naree and Lorms you to are a magnificent trio. Thank you so much for all the Davidness!

Fenfan, Rainbow is beautiful song.

I’m so glad that David is making the time to leave mana for us! It seems like it may be easier to do projects over there. Here when he was he was putting MKOCT together for us, the fans “they” were actually trying to stop him!!! I just don’t get it.

Betsy, New music!!!

By the way, the above pic is of the new album inlay. These are what David will sign. The actual cd won’t be available yet, but he’s making time to sign the inlays. ♥

128. joujou said

Just checking out your website for the first time, and I’m really liking your setup here. LOVE all the goodies on the side-bar, it’s like a one-stop shop for all things David and I don’t have to go digging for information.

We are happy you found us! Come back and comment often?

David at the CD inlay signing!

@showbizjeff Meet and greet w david archuleta, big success sa sm megamall!

JR added subtitles to this recap Thanks JR!

Photo Shoot~!

“@BCbench Guess who’s the next @benchtm endorser ? ?

131. emmegirl said

That photoshoot picture…..

peek-a-boo!♥

so what is this bench brand like? does anyone know? that windcheater he’s wearing looks like a cheap plastic kid’s top.

134. joujou said

Thanks Abrra, I plan to comment often! :D Any news on the music video for NA? Wasn’t that supposed to be coming out soon?

Joujou
    It’s on TV5 site I believe. Sorry I can link right now, I am at wofk. It was linked all over twitter so I bet you can find it.

Abrra who needs to quit her job so she doesn’t miss David news and still blames all errors on her iPhone. Some things never change :)

137. lani said

Fenfan, Bench (owned by Ben Chua, hence the name) is a very popular Filipino clothing brand. The company is known for putting up huge billboards of their models along highways and major roads in Metropolitan Manila. And they pay big bucks to get popular local and foreign artists as models/endorsers of the brand the likes of Bruno Mars, one of that Pussycat Dolls, that Vampire series guy (don’t know the names) and just recently Lucy Hale of Pretty Little Liars. Bench endorsement here means huge billboards, lifesize window posters in hundreds of Bench stores inside the malls, magazine spreads and sometimes TV commercials.

P.S. not a fan of that windbreaker/windcheater too…. lol

I have a bunch of new favorite parts. ;)

139. joujou said

Haha, Abrra, dang real life getting in the way, right? I am SO sleep-deprived right now, just trying to keep up with it all!

Betsy, thanks for posting it! :D

140. cq said

Love the video. David’s voice in the video is BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! That VOICE!!!!!!

thanks Betsy!
    The song, the singer♥ and the new trailer, is all kinds of wonderful. just eeeeek! I am melting already.

Thanks for the info Lani.
    The NA video – OMG what a voice! He is breathtaking! So we still don’t know who he ends up with. I bet it’s neither. What a playaaah!! I think he goes back to mommy.

143. Bebereader said

Welcome to The Voice, JouJou! :)

I’m addicted to Naree’s pics:

144. Bebereader said

By the way, I love the new line of bench clothes David has been wearing, even the windbreaker!

145. Bebereader said

More from Naree! She’s killing us softly…

146. joujou said

Thanks bebereader. I hear you about being addicted narees pics. I’m addicted to EVERYTHING David (as I’m sure you are too)! OMJ!!! His voice, his face, his interviews, his laugh, his smile, his “person”, his everything! He’s a hard habit to break, been trying since 2008! :D

147. embe86 said

Hey guys! Thank you so much for the lovely comments – Neela is very grateful :) <3 She has my mouth, cheeks and eyebrows – her eyes are a mixture of mine and Pete's – and she definitely has her dad's little nose.

My favorite part in the trailer must be the bit where David punches that guy. It looks so realistic, and like it's "natural" for David to do that, even though he probably hasn't killed a fly in his life.

148. Bebereader said

From SM Megamall Meet and Greet/Yesterday

credit lenesee

149. lani said

very clear video of the trailer….

I’m dyingggggggg………….I’m DAID!!!!

150. Bebereader said

JouJou,
    David is the healthiest habit in town!
    We all love him for the reasons you listed and more. I’m really enjoying your comments here on The Voice. :)

Embe!
    And how is Motherhood treating you?
    Does sleep deprived but deliriously happy ring a bell? ;)

Hi Bebe,Joujou, and Embe!♥

I like the clothes too, Bebe.they look really “David”to me.

Joujou, welcome and hello! ” He’s a hard habit to break, been trying since 2008! ” I don’t even think that would be possible, he is way too addictive!
    Embe ” It looks so realistic, and like it’s “natural” for David to do that, even though he probably hasn’t killed a fly in his life.”

why do I believe that..that he probably hasn’t killed a fly? Remember the vlog…. with the bug/bee,he kept swatting it away? I would have wopped that thing.haha!

I know this was a gift to all the wonderful and amazing amazing Filipino fans, but I really hope it will be available to order, for all David fans. I hope David knows ANYTHING he records, fans back home and worldwide, would like to purchase!

152. xaris said

Embe, Neela is just precious!

I agree with this, too-”My favorite part in the trailer must be the bit where David punches that guy. It looks so realistic, and like it’s “natural” for David to do that, even though he probably hasn’t killed a fly in his life.” When I saw that scene the first time, I wondered if his acting coach was beside him whispering motivational phrases like, “Just pretend that guy is a Jive executive telling you he wants you to be the next teen idol…swat him good!”

Punching scene and emo bunny for the win! I don’t care anymore if I ever get subtitles to this thing; I just want Tofan to screencap all the episodes and make up a story over the next two years-LOL!

Have a good day all!

Welcome to The Voice Joujou!

David does look like a natural slugger.

A launch party and hair products? About time!

Ben Chan @BCbench

@glamchicannie We have a launch for @DavidArchie this fri. Pls follow @BCbench n @benchtm for details.

David in between takes of photo shoot for @benchtm and FIX Hair products. Welcome to the BENCH family @David instagr.am/p/G9SGHiDMg8/

Who has eyes like these?

156. bluebar said

#145 Second photo – David’s left hand.
    Any palm readers here? :)
    That upper deepest line has to be David’s heart!!

From Wiki on “Palmistry” and the significance of the right and left hand.
    “The left is what the gods give you, the right is what you do with it.”

Bluebar, here’s a better view…hmmmm

Dja, if you stare right at his pupils, there’s like, a little sunburst of color, like a sunflower♥
    just ….. nevermind,I think I have gone over the edge….soooooooo, on to the hand… is there an expert in da’ house?

Sky, the first time a met David that is what his eyes looked like. Sunburst of pale green with clear crystal like bursts. Hypnotic. I’m hanging on the ledge lol.

If you have a minute please leave a comment at MJ’s, she’s hooked :)

The official music video for Nandito Ako is here! I know we’ve seen footage of the Philippines mini-series that stars David Archuleta in his acting debut, but this is just NOT GETTING OLD!

In the new video we have: David dressed in a Bunny suit falling in the street, David praying at his mother’s grave (but…she’e not really dead!), David punching some dude out (David gets hit in the head with an oar in return), David in a love scene.

Seriously? This is solid GOLD stuff. I have GOT TO get my hands on a copy of this mini-series when it’s released. I don’t even care about sub-titles. Who needs them when there is so much awesome on the screen.

The music video features the self-titled theme song, “Nandito Ako.”

160. lani said

Oh yes, sky, i can see those sunflowers alright…..OMJ..there’s too much sunshine in his eyes that sunflowers can grow in them…LOL..been staring at those eyes for so long, think I’m losing my mind too….

161. bluesky said

Okay. That was all I needed to complete the overdose: DA getting a Hair Product sponsor.

I am not at all displeased with their efforts. Not a bit. Not a scratch. Not a scribble. Not a dot. Not a quibble. Not a dot a germ of disagreement. Or.. as my Dad would say: “You can’t make me mad that way!”

All I have to say is: THAT HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off the forehead, fuller on top and the sides. (What? You think I have time to notice these things?) Exibit 143: A, B, C, & D. The hair fairy godmothers are at it again.

On a side note: I wonder if the whole “look” they were going for for the mini-series was to change his appearance enough that we would see him as JB. Not a whole lot one can do in a weeks time to make him look like someone other than who he is. I will have to forgive them. But these “FIX” people are going to fix me good.

162. joujou said

LOVE the 5 o’clock shadow in the second pic in 143………….or maybe it his “I lost my razor…………………last week” shadow, haha! Didn’t know he had that much going on in the facial hair dept. Not complainin’ though! :D

163. joujou said

Oh and djafan, thanks for killing me with that amazing HUGE pic of his eyes. OMJ!!! How are we gonna survive the series?

Happy Valentine’s Day from David!

DJA… no video in #164 :(

Tawna

Tawna…it’s back! It went from one account to another. David must’ve moved it.

‘American Idol’: Who sang the best Whitney Houston cover? — POLL

167. joujou said

Sooo tired, need sleep, ODD on overdrive! AHHHHHH! I keep telling myself I can sleep when all of this is over, but just when I think it’s done, he keeps giving more and more and more. I don’t know how much more I can take before my body is gonna completely shut down! Maybe I’ll get to sleep when he gets back to the states, but I sure hope not, haha! :D

168. emmegirl said

dja 155 – you don’t play fair.

Am I the only one who is crazy about the #130 photoshoot pic – You can’t see his eyes, but.

He looks wiped out in VDay video. Sleep well David.

#138 LOL!!!

#154, love the rooster hair. (ik it’s weird, but always preferred a more natural look than styled hair.)

bluesky 161, ROFL! Swept up off his forehead, my favorite look on him…muy handsome!

Lani, thanks for the “clearer” trailer – it muddied my brain even more, haha.

(don’t think I’d mind the windbreaker so much if it didn’t have those black bands at the end of the sleeves)

169. emmegirl said

joujou, good luck with that sleep thing – he tends to show up there too.

170. joujou said

Oh Emmegirl, you aren’t kidding!! He’s been there a LOT lately! haha! :D

171. TONS of screencap-worthy moments here folks! Don’t blame me if you don’t get anything done at home or at work. Blame it on that “David better-looking-than-edward-cullen Archuleta”, ok?

PART 1/5 OPM ALBUM SIGNING – ARRIVAL & INTERVIEW

ps: when we saw him at the airport coming back from SG, his eyes were black – totally. Another “edward-cullen” thingy going on there….

172. joujou said

Ok, did that Music Video at 149 always have the subtitles on it? Cuz if so, I missed them, must’ve been looking at something else, haha! :D

173. joujou said

You’ve figured it out JR, David is a vampire!! No wonder he glows, haha! :D

174. bluesky said

Emmegirl ~ *waves* ^_^

Boy what a time this is. “I’m just going to leave a few things for my fans.” If this pace keeps up it just may take two years to recover.

Sneaky, DA. Verrrrryy sneaky.

175. joujou said

That also would explain why he doesn’t need any sleep.

176. joujou said

Maybe if people start realizing he is a vampire and doesn’t NEED sleep, they will stop commenting on how tired he looks all the time. *pet peeve* (Think about it, if someone tells you that you look tired, its just a different way to say, “You look like crap!” So I refuse to say David ever looks tired, I think he looks awesome. always. no. matter. what.)

177. Bebereader said

From PEP: Philippine Entertainment Portal
    Kathleen Benavidez

Tuesday, February 14, 2012
    09:13 AM

David Archuleta on his foray into acting: “I’m still not a professional actor but I think I’ve learned a lot from everything.”

It was not the fireworks show but American Idol sensation David Archuleta who became the main attraction at the Pyropalooza kick-off last Saturday, February 11, at the Mall of Asia Music Hall.
    Couples were entertained and fangirls swooned over David’s performance of two OPM songs—his rendition of Ogie Alcasid’s “Nandito Ako” and Southborder’s “Wherever You Are”—plus his original song, “Something ‘Bout Love.”

Before the show, PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) had a one-on-one interview with the American Idol Season 7 finalist and Nandito Ako star.

David is scheduled to leave the country after this week, shortly before the airing of his short drama series on TV5, Nandito Ako on February 20.

What does the 21-year-old singer plan to do in the meantime, espcially on Valentine’s day?

“I think we have a photo shoot that we have to do,” was David’s short reply when asked what he will be doing on V-day.

NEW ALBUM. In a few months, David will be on hiatus from his singing career for two years. He will be going on a mission for their church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

But in the meantime, he will be recording an album once he gets back to the States. What do his music fans expect from this album?

“The album I think it will be mostly… I don’t know if it will be original music because I take a long time to write and work on original music.

“So I think what I’m gonna do is kind of like… we’re doing the OPM album right now while we’re here this week and it’s just emotional songs that people know and connect to.

“And I think I’m gonna do something similar back in the States. Songs that people can relate with back at home.”

David is not discounting the possibility of making original songs if his time would permit it.

He added, “But also, some other projects as well that are original music.

“But it’s just a matter of how much we can get done while we’re at home. It’s just a matter of how well everything is set-up.”

HIS MISSION. David is not disclosing where he will be carrying out his mission anytime soon.

“I’m just going to one place. I’m not saying yet.

“I’m trying to keep it just low-key so we can be focused on the right things.

“‘Cause even though fans do want to know and people are curious… I think it’s just out of the courtesy…

“Just to be courteous of the work I want to focus on… also to the people I want to try and focus on, as well.

“So that there aren’t any distractions while I’m trying to focus on one thing.”

But isn’t he worried that being famous will distract him from the real purpose of his mission?

“I think it will be a little distracting but you know, usually I think they try to be very conscious of the place they chose… to make sure that it was somewhere that was quiet, in a way, calm, but still somewhere that is safe.

“So I think they really put thought into that. I’m sure, maybe some people will know who I might be…

“But, usually… even in countries where a lot of people know who I am… like if I go the Philippines or to Honduras where people easily recognize me, when I go out of the city to like, the province area, people don’t really bother you.

“So, I think it will be similar on my mission.”

ACTING STINT. When he first heard about the acting project being offered to him by TV5, David was not so confident he could do it.

“It wasn’t easy for me to get used to but I definitely… I think I improved a lot from the first day.

After his acting experience in the Philippines, would it be Hollywood next?

“Yeah, maybe, you’ll never know. It just depends on what type of opportunity comes.

“I usually go by whatever opportunity comes. That’s how this came about. It’s just the opportunity we needed.

“Even though at first I was like, ‘What? No way! Why would I do something like that?’—it ended up being a great decision… very beneficial to my life.

“It added a lot to my life. So that’s why… you never say never.”

178. joujou said

I saw this translation for the trailer. It is audio only, but the translator has a sense of humor, so it is worth watching. Plus, I think we all have the trailer memorized by now, so it shouldn’t be that difficult to picture it in your head. :D

#178 Thanks for the translation vid Joujou. You are right, didn’t need the visuals to know what pictures go with the words! I have them all in my head! rofl. This thing is epic. I am loving everything about it. Cheese FTW!

180. bluesky said

Too funny, Joujou! Thanks!

181. Bebereader said